Teenage Fantasy Cums True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you waiting then?" She lifted her hips off the bed and I was so quick to grab the waistband of her panty and remove it. I was careful not to rip her panty off because that was both of ours favorite one.

When I removed it I could see the heaven before me. Her pussy was bit hairy, but neatly trimmed. It was my first time to see a pussy so close, as this is my very first experience with a woman. So I watched her pussy so closely and inhaled her intoxicating aroma right from its source. Although her public hair obstructed me to get a clear view, I parted her pussy lips and observed her vagina very closely. I bent down and planted a kiss on her pussy lips.

She pushed my head away from her pussy. I looked at her with a quizzical expression.

She told me, "Not now baby. Now I need you inside me and I need it very badly."

"Please aunty, give me a chance to lick your pussy directly. We have whole afternoon. You remember?"

She looked at me with a serious face. "OK. You win this time."

I quickly latched on to her pussy and this time it tasted better than when it was covered with her panty. Her pussy juices were oozing again and I was such a good nephew that I didn't waste even a small drop of cum out of her pussy. Then I inserted my index finger inside her steaming cunt.

She was shouting. "Oh, my god.... That's it baby. Finger fuck your naughty aunty. Please suck my clit darling... Aaahhhhhh............"

I didn't know what the clit was. But I had seen in porn, men sucking some protruding thing from woman's vagina. So I found that little hood like thing from my aunt's vagina and started to suck it. Somehow I managed to put my arm over her boob and squeezed it. My challenge was to make her cum faster than before. I knew it was not that easy because she had cum just minutes ago. I was sucking her clit, finger fucking, and squeezing her boobs altogether to achieve my goal. Then I darted my tongue as deep as I could in her love hole. It made her pussy to ooze more and more love juices into my willing mouth. She was gripping the bed sheet with sheer joy and was screaming louder. All my actions took her closer to the edge.

She became wilder with my actions was pulling me towards her pussy. Suddenly, her body started to shudder. "ooooooh....... Yesssssss........ Please don't stop. I'm going to cum again. Please............. Aaahhhh........ aaahhhhh..... Here it cums............. My god, I'm cumminnnngg........"

As the first wave of her orgasm ripped through her body she began to convulse under me. I was quick enough to seal my mouth on her pussy to get all her delicious juices into my mouth. But it was difficult to control her body and I had to use all my strength to keep her pinned to the bed. I was surprised by the amount of fluid she released in her second orgasm having cum minutes before.

I kept sucking her clit all throughout her orgasm and it lasted about 5 minutes. Finally, she pushed me away from her and I lied beside her to let her catch her breath. A part of my face was covered with her juices and I licked the area that I could with my tongue.

She looked at me some time later. She had a satisfied look on her face. Without telling anything she kissed me on my lips.

"That was the best lovemaking I ever had in my life. I never had orgasms twice in such close times. You are an incredible man."

"This is just the start. I'm still a boy, aunty. I want to be a man fucking the best pussy in the world. That's your pussy. Will you make me a man?"

"That's my pleasure, sweetheart. But you have to wait sometime. My clit is quite sensitive right now. You'll have to wait about 10 minutes for that. Till then, we can have a little chat."

"That's OK aunty. I'll wait for you even for a thousand years."

I didn't want to waste even a second with her. So, I moved my hands towards her giant milk tankers. Although I sucked them short while ago I wasn't in a frame of mind at that time to observe their beauty. As I told you earlier she has 36F boobs and they were much milky in color than her body. Her age and boob size had made them a bit saggy and she had some wrinkles on them which suggest about her age. But still, they were far better than the boobs a woman of her age possess. I gently showered so many kisses all over her beautiful pair of boobs. They were big as well as soft like pillows. I kept my head on her left boob and gently began to suck the right nipple. Both of us were bit tired of the orgasms we had fallen into a sleep some time later.

I was the first to get up and the clock on the nightstand showed it was 4 pm. My aunt was still asleep and still she had the calm and pretty smile on her face. Oh my god! My uncle returns home at 4.30 pm. So there will be no time to make love to her.

So, I woke her up, "Aunty, aunty, wake up. It's 4 o'clock. Uncle will come home at any moment. Dress up quickly. Come on. Wake up....."

She slowly opened her eyes ad looked at me with an annoyed face. "Please let me sleep some more. I'm sleepy." Then she turned to other side and started to sleep again.

My uncle could be on his way home now. Here I'm sleeping with his beloved wife on the bed where he sleeps with her. If he sees us like this, he'll fire both of us out of the house and will tell my parents about this. For the safety of both of us, I should wake her up somehow.

Then an idea popped up to my mind. I took a nipple into my mouth and bit it quite hard a few times.

My trick worked and she woke up. She was surprised, "Aaawwww.... Sam, what are you doing? It hurts a lot."

"You didn't get up first time. So, I thought of trying this and it worked."

She asked me, "Are you hungry?"

"No, no." I showed her the clock. "Uncle would be home at any moment. We both better dress up and I'll go home before he comes."

"Don't worry baby. He won't come home today. Today he works a night shift too. He does it once in every week. But, when I called his office one night, they told me they don't have night shifts. So, one day I spied close to his office. He was out there after work with his secretary and they headed straight to a motel. You should know why they went there."

I consoled her. "Don't worry aunty. I'll be there for you anytime. No matter what the situation is."

She hugged me tightly. "Thanks baby. Can you stay with me tonight? I'll call your dad and inform him about it. We can have a night shift as well."

I couldn't believe my ears. Whole Night alone with my sexy aunt. This would be the best night of my life.

"That would be my pleasure, Madam."

She took her mobile phone and dialed my dad's number. Aunt Sheela explained the situation that uncle would not be at home tonight and she was afraid of the robbers. Then he gave the permission for me to stay at her home at night. Finally she ended the conversation with my dad and turned to me.

"He is OK with it." Then kissed my forehead.

"Would you like to have a bath? It's very hot now and I'm tired." She asked me. I wasn't a fool to reject such an invitation. She took my hand and led me towards the bathroom.

We entered the bathroom and then she turned the shower on. It only made our sexual hunger worse. I started a deep sensual French kiss with her. She responded me by opening her mouth to let my tongue in. I wasn't able to keep my hands off her body either. All the while my hands were roaming all over her voluptuous body. While we were bathing I tried to insert my index finger into her anus. But, she removed my hand from it. So I didn't try it again as I didn't want to anything she doesn't like.

We bathed for another half an hour and then we dried each other using our towels. After it I took her hair drier and helped her to dry her hair. Then I sat on the bed and appreciate

She told me, "I'll prepare some tea for us. If you want some, come to the kitchen."

She went to the kitchen to prepare some tea and I waited in the room for some time. We didn't bother to put on any clothes as there was no one in the house except us.

I went to kitchen after some time. She was waiting for me with two cups of tea and some cake. My cock was still rock hard after our session in bathroom. She saw it. "I'll take care of it after tea."

We drank tea while having a small chat. Meanwhile I asked her, "Aunty, have you ever got fucked in your ass?"

She blushed after my question like a small child. She replied me in a low voice. "No. Your uncle wasn't interested in it. He thought it as a dirty place and didn't want o put his cock in my ass. So, I'm still a virgin down there."

We finished the tea and washed the cups. Then she jumped on to me. "Now I need you inside me."

I carried her to the master bedroom and made her lie on the bed. I looked directly at her eyes. She stretched her arms, "Come to me baby."

I climbed over her body with the intention of making her happy and to give her the best pleasure she had in her life.

I was on top of her and kissed her for the last time as a boy. My cock was throbbing and pressing against her mound. Her pussy was so wet in anticipation of what's going to happen. She grabbed my stiff cock with her right hand and guided it towards her love hole between her wide spread legs. I stopped at her slit and started to tease her by moving my cock over hr slit.

Finally, she pleaded me. "Oh darling, please give it to me. I need it very badly inside me."

Then, I slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy. My god, her pussy was so tight. But somehow, I managed to bury half the length inside her with the help of the lubrication of her love juices. Both of us sighed in relief."Aahhhhhhh......." I pulled it back until only my cockhead remained in her. Once again I pushed it in and this time it went deeper than first time. With the next thrust I was able to bury my full length inside her moist love canal.

That was an amazing feeling. It felt like my cock was surrounded by a velvety cushion. I waited some time inside her to let her get used to my size. This time she gave me a full kiss on my lips with pure love.

Then she whispered me, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me as hard as you can. Show no mercy."

So, I pulled my cock out of her love hole and rammed my hard pole into her tight pussy. Even at the age of 55 her pussy walls were still active and gripped my cock like a young pussy. After some hard thrusts she wrapped her legs around my hips started to pull me into her much harder. But, I didn't let her to take control over me as I managed to resist her pulling and build a long slow rhythm. She too matched my thrusts and pushed her hips up with my hard pushes. She was hissing like a mare and expressions of her face revealed the sheer pleasure she was enjoying.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with pure lust. "You feel so good inside me darling. You reach the places where he couldn't reach with his tiny tool. I can't remember a day that I was happy so much than this. I want this to last forever."

"Yes aunty, yes. I would be always there for you."

I gradually increased my speed and started to squeeze her giant tits harder.

She started to moan loudly. "Oh my god, I love this..... Fuck me harder Sam, harder, faster, and deeper. Oh, I'm going to cum..."

I knew I too can't hold it for much longer. But this was a longer period than I thought. We had fucked for a good 10 minutes and it was enough for a boy who just lost his virginity. So, I started to pound her much harder and faster than before. By that time, whole room was filled with the sound and smell of incest sex. Her breathing became louder and faster. She screamed louder.

"Yes, yes, yes. Aahhh........ I'm cummiiiiinnnnggggggg............. I want you to cum with me darling ah............" With that I kissed her mouth, so she couldn't scream. I was scared that the neighbors would hear her loud scream and will come to see what's happening in the home.

I was trying harder not to climax before her so that our love making would last longer. I could feel her pussy grip tightening around my cock and her love juices were flowing around it. That sensation took me over the edge. It was my time to scream.

I screamed, "I'm cummingggg..........."

Both of us cried in unison as I flooded her pussy with my hot cum. I was still pounding her hard involuntarily like a mad man. I lost the track of time as I came and our climax lasted for a long time what felt like ages for me. Then I felt my cock slowly shrinking inside her

Finally, our climax subsided and I fell over her. Somehow I managed to roll away and we were trying to catch our breath. She was the first to speak.

"That was great. It's the best fuck I'd ever had in my life. Thank you so much baby."

I told her, "You are a great lover as well. I'll have to learn lot of things from you."

"I would be glad to teach you."

She pushed a finger in to her pussy and then sucked the finger coated with both our juices.

"Mmmmm... That tastes really good. Want to taste?"

I grabbed her finger and started to suck it greedily. It was so tastier than separate juices. Then she grabbed my cock and started to masturbate my soft cock. Gradually it became hard surprising both of us. She said in pleasure, "little brother has woke up again."

We fucked several times that night. She taught me about all the positions used in sex. So I practiced all of them with her. Even though I wanted to fuck her meaty ass, I didn't get a chance for it. But I knew she was still a virgin down there. Sometimes I might get a chance for it in the future.

That's the first chapter of Sam and Aunt Sheela's love story. Please post your comments and send me your feedback. No problem even they are good or bad. They will help me to improve my writing quality of chapter 2.

12