Teenage Fantasy Cums True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly unwrapped the wrapping and opened the box. Then she took the thong and bra out and examined them carefully. She looked quite surprised with it. "I never thought that I'd have to wear a thong and a half cup bra. But I love to try it."

"Then why don't you go ahead?"

"You should turn other side and close your side. I'll tell you when I'm done."

I turned other side and closed my eyes. It took no longer than a minute for her to wear it. Then I heard her voice. "Now you can turn this side, baby."

I turned and opened my eyes. Oh my god!! I couldn't believe what I saw. Her thong and the bra left almost nothing for the imagination. Bra cups were just big enough to cover her areolas and I could see a small tent in each cup caused by her hard erect nipples. Her thong too was barely covering her crotch and her outer pussy lips were visible through it. She was bit shy about the clothes being so revealing, but was modeling it to me by turning to different sides. My cock was in full attention after seeing her super sexy body with sexy lingerie. I wanted to rape her right there, but I suppressed my feelings with so much difficulty. She asked me, "Do I look good?"

It was difficult for me to find the words to speak. But, somehow I managed to stammer some words out. "You.... You look absolutely stunning. Each and every woman in the town would want to be like you and each and every man will go nuts like I am now, if they see you like this. I feel like I'm standing in front of a porn star. I really want to fuck you so bad."

"So, why don't you fuck me?"

I pushed her on to the bed and removed her bra and the thong. She pulled my face and kissed my lips and I was the first to use the tongue in the kiss. My cock was so hard and I felt like it was trying to stretch beyond its normal length. So I guided my cock towards her pussy without worrying to break the kiss and finally succeeded in finding the opening to the heaven. She pushed my face away and looked at me. "Darling, there is something I need to tell you."

I stopped at her opening and kissed her neck tenderly. Then I started to stroke her hair gently. "What's it darling? You can tell me anything."

"This is our first day as husband and wife. So, we can call it our honeymoon day. I want to give you a special gift. I haven't given such a gift to anyone and you'll be the first and the last man to get that gift from me."

I kissed her cheeks and said, "I don't need any gifts. You are the most perfect gift that I can think of. Now I have you and I'm satisfied of it."

"Just listen to me sweetheart. It's me who is giving you it. So, you can't reject it. Are you clear?"

"Well, I guess so. What's your gift then?"

"I want you in the place which I never allowed you or Simon to touch in me. I want you in my ass, my love. It's the only real virginity I've to offer you and I know you've wanted it for some time. Isn't it?"

"Of course darling. I've lusted for it from my early teen years. But I didn't push you for it even after we started our relationship because I didn't want to lose the gorgeous woman I wanted for so many years."

"Now you have it. Why don't you try it now?"

I rolled away and she came to the doggy position. Then I went around and touched her wonderful ass. It was so fleshy just like her tits. So, I kept touching and massaging her buttocks for a long time. But, she was impatient. "Are we going to do it? Or are you going to keep touching my ass whole day?"

Then I knelt down and kissed her buttocks. I licked her ass crack once and pushed my tongue into her ass hole. She started to moan louder. "Aaahhhh....." It too tasted good and I licked it for some time.

She started to beg me, "Please baby, I want your beautiful cock in my ass, now."

I took the bottle of Vaseline which I used on her tits and applied some good amount of it on my cock and in her ass hole. Then I brought my cock towards her virgin ass hole and rested it there. I told her, "Tell me anytime if you feel it hard to take. Then we'll stop it. You got it, sweetheart?"

"Yes baby. Just push it slowly. It should be lot tighter than you think. But, don't stop until I tell you."

I pushed my cock into her ass hole and as she said, it was very tight. After some effort, I managed to push the cock head in. Sheela buried her face in a pillow and started to scream. "Oh my god, you are going to rip my ass apart, baby. Aaahhhh....."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no. Don't stop. Push it all the way in."

So, I pushed it some more and about three quarters of my cock was buried in her ass. It was so warm inside it and I felt like my cock being surrounded by a cushion with so much pressure. Then I pushed the cock up to the hilt and stayed there some time to let her get used to my size. After few minutes she spoke, "Now its OK baby. But, do it slowly at first."

"I won't do anything to hurt you, my love."

I pulled my cock back until only the head was in and pushed it back. She was moaning to the pillow and with one hand she was fingering herself and massaging her clit. Thanks to the man who invented Vaseline, I could slide my cock in her ass without much difficulty. While fucking her I stretched my hands to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples.

I slowly increased my speed and she too started to push her body back at my thrusts. I knew I was going to cum soon and it was obvious that she was going to cum too because her cries got much louder. "Yes baby, faster, faster, Aaahhh..... I'm going to cum darling."

I increased my speed and the room was filled with her screams and the sound of our thighs hitting together. I bent down and hugged her from behind. Then I kissed her neck, shoulders and her back. Suddenly, her ass got tightened around my cock making it difficult for me to move in her. "Oh god, don't stop baby... I'm cumming............."

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and I felt a warm liquid running over them onto the bed. I took the fingers out and once again tasted her sweet nectar. I too was ready to shoot my sperm into her ass the taste of her juices only made it quicker. I didn't want to hold the climax and I came to the edge of it. I screamed, "I love you Sheela, oh darling, I'm cumming..... I'm cumming in your ass...Aaahhhhh......"

"Yes baby, cum in my ass. Fill it with your seed. Give it to me honey."

I emptied all the seeds in my balls into her ass and I lost the track of time in it. Both of us remained in the same position for some time as neither of us needed to separate from each other after that great anal sex episode. I licked her ear lobe and whispered, "I love you, darling. This only made our love much stronger. No one can separate us now."

"I love you too, baby. But I'm scared that we won't be able to continue our relationship for long."

I withdrew my cock from her ass and she cuddled to me on the bed. I placed on of my hands on her tits and gently squeezed one. "What's the reason for you to get scared? I'm always yours and nothing will change that. Are you clear?"

"But sweetheart listen to me. You would be going to a university soon. You will meet some beautiful girls there and you won't need Sheela in your life again. Then I'd be pushed to my life as the wife of that bastard. I'd better die than to be his wife again."

I turned her to my side. There were tears running down her face. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. "I'd never leave you. There's no place in my heart for another woman. You are my soul mate."

"But, what would happen when you go to a university?"

"Then you can leave him and come with me. You should show him the video of his kissing with secretary and then we would be able to get good amount of money from that bastard. We can rent a small apartment. No one will know we are lovers. You can pretend to be my aunt who recently got divorced from her cheating husband."

"What about your parents? Won't they suspect us?"

"We can tell them that you are leaving Simon and going to another town. Then they won't suspect."

She kissed me. "That's a great idea, honey. I love you."

I groped her ass, "I love you too, darling. Does your ass hurt?"

"It hurts a bit. But, I'm fine with it."

"I took your ass and it's not fair if you don't take mine. Would you do it now, please?"

"I'd love to do it. But, you'll have to help me because I know nothing on using that fake cock."

I kissed her cheeks and got up from the bed. Then took the strap on and sucked the fake cock for a while. Sheela too got up from the bed. She came to me with a beautiful smile on her face. She pulled the dildo out of my mouth and started to suck it. Then she took it out. "Are you ready to get fucked by your wife, my darling?"

I took the dildo back to me and kneeled in front of her. "I can't wait for it."

I placed the fake cock on her crotch and attached the harness around her waist. Then took it back into my mouth and gave her a blow job. It was a bit difficult to me at first because I have no experience in serving cocks. I said, "I feel like I'm sucking my own cock. It's like a replica of it except its color."

She giggled. "Yes, but it's a bit shorter than yours too."

As it was lubricated well enough, I climbed on to the bed and came to doggy position. "Fuck me darling, I can't wait."

She came to me and spit on my ass crack. She applied it in my ass hole using her index finger. She tried to push the finger in. But, my ass was too tight for it. She kept pushing and somehow managed to push it to my ass hole. I squeezed my ass to show her how much pressure I could give with it. It was harder for her to pull the finger back. She pulled it back with some difficulty and massaged my ass for a while. "Your ass is too tight, baby. I think this will work."

I told her, "Use some Vaseline. It will help."

She took the bottle of Vaseline and squeezed some of it on to her palm. Then she applied it on her dildo and in my ass hole. Then she brought the cock close to my hole and told me, "I'm going to fuck you, darling."

"Yes, baby, do it."

She pushed the fake cock and it went in with some resistance from my ass. But, I managed to loosen my anal muscles and she pushed it all the way in with the help of her spit and Vaseline. Still it was quite a painful experience. I reminded her, "Do it slowly darling."

She started to fuck me slowly. But, her thrusts were not steady because she hadn't experienced this before. Neither did I. She was used to be at the receiving end and now it was the other side. I was the one who is at the receiving end.

She started to moan and I was moaning even louder. A part of her dildo was touching her clit and it stimulated her clit each time she pushes the cock at me. I started to jerk off my cock which was neglected so far. I was moaning, "Do it faster baby, harder, faster. I'm going to cum"

She moaned, "I'm going to cum too, my love. Cum with me."

She fucked me about 10 minutes and finally I was ready to cum. I shouted, "I'm cumming....."

I came and there was not much cum left in me. So I shot only a small amount of cum. But it surprised me as I came 3 times that morning and still I had cum in my balls. I came on to her bed sheet which was already soaked with our sweat and juices. Sheela was pushing her fake cock into me and she too announced her orgasm.. "Oh god, I'm cumming........."

She started to pound me hard and came with a loud moan. "Aaahhhhh........ I love you darling..."

Her thrusts got slower and slower. Finally her dildo popped out of my ass. I was exhausted after so much fucking in the morning and I fell on the bed. She removed the dildo and she too fell beside me. She turned to my side and I kissed her. "That was awesome, darling. I never thought I'd be able to do it with a woman."

"Thanks baby. It was quite funny using a dildo on a man. Especially on my man."

She too was exhausted after her orgasms in the morning and her eyes looked sleepy. She kept her head on my chest and drifted in to a sleep. She had her right hand entwined with my left hand. I looked at my gorgeous wife and I also closed my eyes for a comfortable sleep.


I hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote, post comments and send me feedback about my story. Wait for the chapter 04 of the story to read about the sex life of our new husband and wife, Sam and Sheela. Thank you all for reading my stories.

12