Teenage Fuck Machine Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing Jimmy talk like this about his mother, around his mother and while watching somebody fuck his mother almost got Brad's gun again, but it had been got so many times today that he was able to hold it for a little later. As instructed, he slowly slid his fuckpole up her fuckhole until their hairs met. It seemed to go deeper from this angle than from the front.

After she was well accustomed to this method, Brad pulled back until the tip was out and pointed it at the tiny looking hole a couple of inches away.

"It's never going to go." "Believe me, it will go. Just keep a slow pressure and mom will back onto it. Suck Barbi's tits while you wait."

Brad was so intent on what he was doing that he had actually forgotten that the tits he had dreamed wet dreams of and jacked off over for so many times were actually hanging right in front of his face.

Barbi smiled at him. "You like my tits, Brad?"

"Like them! Like them? Wow! You don't know how many times I've wanted to see them. Are you sure I can really lick them?"

"Oh yes I do, Brad. I've seen how you looked at me. Ever since Jimmy told us how you were hung I've been after him to bring you home."

"That was you?" Brad answered incredulously.

"Yeah, that was me. Now shut the fuck up and suck my tits."

The added spice of knowing that Barbi had actually been the instigator and he now had her nipple in his mouth pushed Brad over the falls one more time. As his prick began to gush, Sandra pushed back and Jimmy pushed forward.

What an indescribable sensation! His whole body tried to scream as his asshole was ripped apart, but he was coming so powerfully in Mrs. Welch's ass that it was hard to separate the sensations. Was this one part of his bruised balls trying to make up another gallon of come or was it all coming from his ripped and bleeding asshole?

He bit onto Barbi's left tit which caused her to go off loudly, coating her mother's mouth with girl come. Sandra reached a height she had never known, with the giant log so deep within her bowels, spewing hot juice in great spurts. Jimmy got his first load off into Brad's rectum and Jim spewed come like a fire hose over all of them.

Brad had joined the club.

12