Teenage Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such an asshole."

"My men call me worse everyday."

He had men? As in plural? Hott!

With his knee pressed firmly against my groin, he loomed over me while pinning my hands far over my head. My oh my did I have an exquisite view! Though this postponement of anything climactic was driving me insane. I kept throbbing, and clenching, yet I couldn't breach that damned figurative wall to release in amazing orgasm. He had pulled his knee back so that only the hairs of it touched me. I tried to stretch but I was delicately pinned and he seemed to love my small reactions as he toyed with me. Every follicle had me mumbling for more.

Speaking wasn't his game. Never did he respond to my demands, or my pleading, save to bring me just shy of an orgasm with some horrible idea of his and then break contact.

Whispering into my ear as I panted from my severe lack of release, "I am going to fuck you now, feel free to let me know how I'm doing."

I nodded fiercely as he brought himself against me. Arms still over my head, I kept my legs wide and swept around him in complete invitation. His broad, swollen tip parted my puffy lips, and I felt a swelling pressure in my gut as I silently begged for complete penetration.

"How do you want me to take you?"

My chest heaved in frustration. "I... I don't care."

Just enough pressure was added so I could feel it, launching my back and pelvis into a desperate arch, yet his head did not breach me. "Do you want me behind? Like this? On the side again?" He looked at me inquisitively, and it was infuriating!

My stomach was quivering, my head rolling side to side in a fuzzy haze. But then he pushed in, flexing what I desired and shocking me thoroughly.

"Ayi!AnananaNa!" Mouth agape, I managed to slip my wrists free to capture his head in a death grip. Nails digging deeply into the back of his neck. His composure remained aggravatingly passive. Before I could pull myself to him though, he planted a hand on each of my breasts, a nipple precisely pinched between each strong middle and ring finger. He kept my back on the sheets with ease.

Slow and deliberate thrusts began; my legs alternated locking my pink heels behind him and grinding my thighs on his hips. Oh how the ridges of his righteous glory seemed to define my existence in those moments. Rhythmic, punctual, and deep. I praised him silently and vocally, gasping and whimpering. There was no slapping of flesh or pounding hips against me. No sounds save for our moans, grunts, and the rustle of sheets beneath us.

I loved him for the friction, and hated him for my swollen redness due to his refusal of my release. I was so, so very close. He stared into my eyes, bearing down on my soul and prolonging my ecstasy with his professional skill. His large hands on my breasts seemed to wrap around my chest. His occasional grind while buried inside of made me feel so subservient to his whims.

"Come inside me, push me... take me with you!"

He sped up, and I heard the first evidence of our contact. Still as rhythmic as ever, still as pronounced. He filled me, and used his weight to press down where all my concerns were. And then he slowed down yet again!

Just as I was about to spew obscenities at him the reason made itself known to my recently unclenched eyes. Incredibly soft strands of hair drifted over me. Thinking it was Jen, perhaps Jade, I began paying attention to details. Blazing red hair was everywhere, and the purest green eyes I had ever seen closed in on me. Large, soft lips touched mine. I kissed back hard, letting her know exactly how passionate I was in that moment.

This persons hands slid under my shoulders and closed around my head. While this was a welcome occurrence, I was still preoccupied with the devil between my legs who kept me in hell. I felt his hands release my chest. She mounted me, her baby blue teddy teasing my skin. And thank God the man began to really fuck me!

Through her hair I could see his hands on her hips as he gave up his rhythm. We lurched forward together, never breaking our kiss. He jackhammered me, his abs smacking her ass forward with me. I could feel it, and I wailed into her mouth as I began to finish! I contracted almost every muscle in my body... and he pulled out!

"FUU-UU-CK!"

I began to cry, to weep into her mouth while holding her in a furious embrace after that, just not caring about anything. My mind was going numb. Her tender weight slid down on me, and I realized he was fucking her!

Gazing on in misery I witnessed her eyes roll back. He shifted her, bringing her slightly diagonal on me. She however, still lay on top of me, my breasts being teased by hers, moving with his gifts. But now one of her thighs rested on the spot where he belonged inside. Every time he impacted her I missed him being inside me. And every time she was pushed forward her warm and smooth thigh grated against me, refusing to let me cool off. Her warmth was intoxicating, her lips temptation itself.

I was going to finish somehow, I had to. Trying to create a climax on my own, even though I had never succeeded in that before, was rewarded with her pinning my hands back above my head. I ripped them away, and broke our kiss as well.

Looking over her shoulder at the bastard that had both of our juices lubricating him, I spoke deliberately and not so carefully. "Look, you left me hanging here! You are going to get back inside me and fuck me till I say otherwise." Glaring at the firecracker above me, "You can watch, hell you can stay there and suck on my tits for all I care! But he's fucking me."

They didn't look at each other, she just swept back up to straddling me. Her bare, warm and wet core felt oddly wonderful as it rested just above my pelvis. As she hunched over and began to suckle me obediently I felt strong hands clutch my ankles and spread me wide. My thighs were pressed intimately against the back of hers. And he re-entered where he belonged!

Leaning forward he laid his chest on her back, and kissed her spine through the baby blue satin while he gave me what I wanted. Though before I got too enthralled with it all the woman on my chest rolled us over, switching our position. Also, before I could gripe about it, I was burying my face in her cleavage as he took me from behind. I used her breasts as handholds and pillows, just as he used my ass cheeks in the same way.

We were finally getting somewhere. Her breasts were much larger and mature than mine. Perfect with large, ripe nipples that hypnotized my mouth onto them after she pulled down her teddy, presenting them to me as if they were on a silver platter. He thrusted, gyrating and grunting like a caveman with each contact. I knew she had been pleasuring herself when she presented her fingers, coated with her taste to my suckling lips.

This was how I liked it. A warm cock inside me, rigidly splitting me, and a beautiful woman who kept me guessing with her naughty ideas. Speaking of naughty ideas, I yelped... no, barked... when I felt his thumb puncture my anus. Feeling him, the dual intrusions pinching the thin amount of flesh between them with their sliding friction was amazing! I was so very wet and flushed, that there was little resistance to his member save for when I uncontrollably clamped down in a soon coming climax.

She chanted at me, her voice akin to the act of sex itself. "You dirty slut, take that cock, let him ram your tight pussy with it until you're numb. Fuck him, ass higher, yeah suck on my nipple you" -he smacked my ass hard and I gasped against her bud of a nipple- "oomph! Yeah girl, that's it!" Her legs wrapped around my waist, settling on my lower back.

Obviously thinking I was a concrete slab that needed to be shattered, he popped my ass with rapidly repeating thrusts. If you have ever seen Rocky, or some random boxer hitting that little bag that blurs with his strikes, then you understand his lack of technique at this point. His only rhythm besides his humping was his occasional full palm slaps to my receiving cheeks.

Abruptly, I looked up and into her eyes. "I'm coming! Oh God! I'm... I am... com, com..." I gave him a quick look over my shoulder. "Come with me!" I demanded throatily.

Legs quivering, I struggled to keep my ass presented to him with the weight of her smooth, gorgeous legs resting on my back. His strokes became more unregulated, though still deep and frequent. I buried my face in the breasts in front of me, and my hands slid under her back. In a death like embrace, she and I held each other as I orgasmed, with this woman as a witness.

I don't know why, but there is no orgasm like one that happens after denial. So very needed, it wracked my body in spasms and incomprehensible squeals. I felt our fluids mix when his rushed forward in opposite direction of mine. My toes stretched apart on my heels, and my leg muscles were frozen at odd angles. My chest heaved up and down, sporadic shakes bobbing my breasts which rested on her belly. I felt his life pour into me, strengthening my climax. I made a point not to take much.

The entire time he kept slowly pumping, the deliciously disgusting sounds of him sliding in and out with the sticky fluids of our release around him teasing my ears. His thumb was still within me, flexing and stretching as he gripped my ass. She lifted my face up with delicate fingers, and kissed me as I heard the voice of a yet another person.

"Did he? Joy, did he?"

The woman beneath me spoke, a melodious voice that I desperately wanted to hear again. "Yes, yes he did Jaysie."

Rolling my head to the side, I saw the long and model like body of the woman who had been such an ass earlier close the door.

Quietly, I asked her, "Jaysie? So that's your name." Looking back at the Irish like beauty beneath me, "and yours?"

The man between my legs disengaged, and she answered as I noticed Jaysie tenderly clean him with her lips and tongue. "My name is Joy. And that was wonderful. Thank you for letting me participate, even if you were a bit selfish."

"She won't be selfish now, she's got to let me have it. You know I have to get it Joy." Jaysie was standing up from her knees now, gently placing her hands on my hips like the now passing out man had done.

"Don't worry Jaysie, I'll make sure it's yours." Rolling us back over to the spot that was still warm from where my back had been earlier, she pinned me beneath her. Her glorious breasts also still out and supported high on her chest by her scrunched Teddy. Her thighs were holding my legs apart, my knees stretched and bent around her. That which was perfectly designed for a man to conquer; hers and mine, were so close. Hers hovered above mine, occasionally they even touched.

She leaned over, and kissed me again, which raised her hips a little. My body was still suffering from after shocks when I felt feminine hands touch my inner thighs, and a second set of lips upon my body. "Mnh!" I moaned as I felt Jaysie suckle my clitoris.

"Push baby, you need to push it out for her." I don't know why, but I complied. I worked his semen out, pushing and flexing it out to the waiting mouth that sucked and prodded me. Joy's hands kneaded my breasts while kissing my neck. She muttered encouragement's, and coaxed me further to their joint demands. I heard the figure between my legs moan into me when I gave her what she wanted.

As soon as Joy dismounted me, I saw Jaysie vibrating in her own orgasm. Joy whispered into my ear, "Each of us has a power of our mother, hers is twofold. All are sexually based. This is one of them."

While Jaysie was still visibly calming down, she came up to lay her body atop mine, making it the third one to press down on me in minutes. Her high cheek bones were so close to my identical ones. I didn't struggle as she kissed me, letting her push what she had kept into me. We exchanged it, and I shared her bliss. I literally felt the remnants of her orgasm! This must be the other half to her power!

"When am I going to just have a normal fuck again?" One could hear in my voice that his semen, my cum, and the saliva of another woman was all held in my mouth.

Allowing Jaysie's gift to slide down my throat, I had a thought. If all of the daughters of Lilith had some of her powers, what was mine?

-----End of Part Two-----

From the Author-

I hope you enjoyed part two of Teenage Succubus. I plan on more, although at the moment I am still just thrilled that people read and enjoyed Part One. I'll have to at least bring some closure to the obvious questions I have posed about these characters.

Who are the other sisters? What are their powers? Will there be anymore new succubi? Long lost sisters to even the ones we've met or know about now? Why is Lilith so flighty that she would send another daughter to help when her youngest was in danger? How will Jen fit into Jasmine's new future? How the hell does Jade throw fire? And better yet, how is it sexually based like Joy said all of their powers are?

Why do they all have names that start with J?

I welcome comments and critiques. Desires for the future of the plot, or just about any feedback you might have. I know where this story is headed, but there is no reason that Jaz couldn't take a few unexpected detours! Situationally or physically!

Thank you for reading and be ready for more!

12