Teenage Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, you okay dad?"

He didn't get a chance to respond. There was a knock at the door. I got up and went to answer it as he sat there, contemplating whatever it was he was contemplating. I peered through the peep hole, and my heart sank.

Mom.

I probably shouldn't have done this, but I opened the door. Giving me a graceful nod she stepped in. Well rather, she glided in. When did I start dropping acid? She smoothly moved in, and approached my fathers chair.

Weakly, my father managed to get out a "Who's at the door?" before she got there. Her bare feet touched the floor and her long white robe trailed behind her. Stooping behind him she whispered something I couldn't make out and he jumped up. "What the hell? When did you... I mean... I thought you... Get out."

"That's not the Marcus I remember, the Marcus I do remember would be inviting me somewhere more private instead."

Yuck yuck yuck!!!

"You haven't changed Lilith."

"And you have, you used to be so delightful. What happened?"

"I think you know."

Well this was all very interesting but I had my own questions. And I didn't want my dad hearing the answers. Or the questions for that matter. So I tapped her on the shoulder and whispered a request for alone time.

"Of course baby! Marcus! Our little girl wants alone time!"

My father didn't look in the least bit happy. "Jaz, I'm sorry but no. You have no idea what this woman is."

"Actually dad? I kinda do. And I need to ask her some questions." That registered on his face. A mixture of shock and fear. It kind of got to me how terrified he looked.

"Fine," he said in a whisper, "ask what you need to. I'll be in the back."

With that he gone, and my "mother" standing there eying me. She spoke regally, "I knew you would take after me, that's why gave you the kiss."

"What was that all about anyways?"

"Well darling, I am a Succubus. Not the cliche mind you, the actual thing. The only pure blood of my kind. It's very hard for me to get pregnant, it's only happened a couple of times in my exasperatingly long existence. Your one of them. How old did your father say he was? Fifty, maybe sixty? He's only thirty eight. That's the by product of being with me. However it makes me completely immortal. What I gave you was a taste of my power. You won't be able to do most of what I can do, and I have no idea what powers you'll inherit except for the look. My children always appear to have that one."

"And that is?"

"Well, by turning a man on, however slightly, you'll cause his eyes to glaze over and his mind will be consumed with taking you. You'll gain immortality to an extant as a side benefit of the sex. You won't die of any natural causes, and you won't age. But you'll still be vulnerable to accidents and murder of course. You won't make people age faster like I do, but they'll have a few years shaved off their lives."

"Okay."

"Huh? What did you say? Okay? Man you're taking this well. Most just freak out."

"I've already experienced the effects. A few times today actually."

"A real go getter? Very cool." My mother seemed proud, but I didn't care.

"I just get so turned on sometimes, like so bad that I have to keep my legs apart because of the heat."

"Yea, that's your body telling you that you're hungry. That you need to feed. You'll be extra potent around men at those moments."

"Great, I always wanted to be 'extra potent.'" A roll of my eyes reminded me ask about them. "So, I didn't really get my eyes from you did I? Yours don't look anything like mine, they look... normal."

"Oh these? They're just something I'm trying out. I can shape shift, it's quite useful."

"Will I be able to learn?" Shape shifting sounded cool, and I had a flood of uses in my mind as to what I could do with the power. Most of them naughty, none of them nice.

"Well none of your sisters can, but it might happen. I dunno."

"You sure don't act old Lilith."

"Oh I assure you my dear, I'm very old. Also, remember to get laid often. If you refuse your needs you'll shrivel up and get all wrinkly. And don't get with the same prey too often, you expose them to yourself too much and they might die."

"Gross, I'll stick with young and not wrinkly please." I wasn't really worried about the over exposure part. Plenty of treats to taste I always say.

Lilith was looking at me like she was in judgment of me. I could feel her gaze pass over me. "Decent body, you've taken care of it. Hmm, the hair is a little long, but great color and I love the slight waves in it. Delicate shoulders, slender arms, chest not overly large but definitely held high and tight. You obviously know how to work your cleavage. Turn to your side please, thank you, good natural arch in the back. You may face me again. Your waist is definitely thin and stomach tall, almost too thin for my tastes, but the hips flare out perfectly. I'm not sure how you're as short as you are with your legs seeming so long though. I must say I do like your legs, the muscle definition is exquisite. And your skin; I normally go with a porcelain tone but the deep tan you have is valuable to many these days. You shouldn't have any problems finding food."

"Um, thanks?" Well that was interesting, having my mother rate my body was not something I would have predicted or wanted. "Anything else I should know about this?"

"Oh yes, feed at least once a day. If you stay healthy, and by that I mean well fed dear, you won't need human food. Also as long as you keep it up, your body will never change. You can lounge around all you want as long as you do enough fucking on the side." Gross... Mom telling me to 'fuck enough?' Wonderful.

"Finished?" Cocking my hips to the side and resting a hand on it I gave her a pouty look, hoping to get the point across that I was bored. I think it just turned her on. "I've got a friend in the back who needs to get home soon."

"Friend?"

"Girl, not guy."

"Ah, poor food source there, great for fun though."

"True, but mostly just a friend."

With a gleam in her eye she angled for me to leave, bluntly. "Okay, take her and go. Your father and I need to talk now anyways."

"I bet you do." Not really caring though I trotted back to my room, conscious of Lilith following me until she took a left at my fathers room. As I got to my room I heard his door click shut. Whatever, he deserved her I guess. Entering my own room I woke Jen with tickling hands on her sides as she lay face down on top of the sheets.

"Ah! Jaz quit it!" Laughing she flipped off her belly, spinning quickly she wrapped her legs around me and pinned me to the sheets. Hands on my wrists and her warm core pressed tightly through the thin layers of clothing that were her panties and the shirt scrunched on my belly, I could feel the mood change. She didn't say anything, just bent her head and gave a hard nip to my left nipple. I gasped, the pain of it was exquisitely delicious. From her leaning position above me her eyes glanced up, and she bit a little harder. She didn't break skin, but she had been close. I managed to free a hand and wrap it around her neck. Yanking her neck up to my needy mouth I suckled and nibbled on the nerve there that always got me going when done to me. Her chest heaved against mine and I quickly gave her ear lobe a suck before going back to her neck. Her legs squeezed around me, nails dug into me and scraped along my skin.

"Oh god Jaz, now I need to fuck again. Let's go surprise Matt and his brother at their place."

I just nodded and we got up. Climbing out of the bed, chests panting and selves moist. She stole some tiny jean shorts that left the curve of her ass to greet the world out of my closet and flip flops. I had to change my shirt, it had a wet spot on it from Jen, so I chose a loose fitting shirt that I had cut up for Halloween one year. Well, it had been loose fitting. Now years later it bunched my breasts up as well as a new push up bra. The bottom of the shirt fell maybe an inch from the base of the bra. I found my earlier flip flops and we headed out.

It was dark outside, when had it become night time? The boys didn't live far, just on the other side of the neighborhood. Taking a shortcut through an alley, between two apartment complexes, we didn't notice the shadows closing in on us until a hand wrapped around my waist.

"Jen run!" Thank god she did. She bolted, she was a sprinter for school and I felt fairly confident they couldn't catch her. I however, was now face planted against a brick wall with a large and sweaty beast behind me. This was supposed to be a safe neighborhood! How the hell did this happen?

"Oh look! We found a pretty one tonight!" a high pitched and giggling voice came up from a distance behind me. "Bobby... Bobby... Bobby... I want some fun too, let the poor girl get comfortable. Take her inside." I felt something hit the side of my head. I was out after that.

-----------------------------------

It was bright as I woke up, my eyes fluttering open. Eventually I noted the source of the light as being some sort of high powered lamp. Other than the lamp's searing heat beating down on me the room was barren and dark. Concrete walls encased me, with an old wooden door being the only thing to break the gray surroundings. When I tried to move, my head hurt. I was sluggish too. The door creaked open, and through it passed a stringy man with blonde dreadlocks covering his face.

"Hello hello hello! Oh so pretty, did you know you're pretty? I think your pretty. May I touch you?" he closer the distance between us and I tried to roll off the table I was laying on. I only managed to lean away from him. The movement disoriented me greatly. His gross fingers poked my stomach with a rough jab. "Oh yes, so soft, so delicate. I like your hair too! May I touch it?" Still zoned out from my failed roll, I felt his fingers clutch a lock of my hair and yank. The greasy fingers slid through my hair. I almost vomited. I was going to kill him, I knew that much.

"Fuck me please." It came out as a whisper, a whine that caused my world to rock. It had not been a good idea to speak. I was so very weak. Not sure what they had given me and already done to me, I just wanted it over with. And I thought I might could get a hold of his life as I took it in his climax. If I could, I'd kill him. I'd take it all.

His bug eyes grew wide. "Me? Oh, I'm not supposed to. You're for Bobby. Bobby would be mad if I touched his new toy. Are you sure he'd be mad? I am. He'd beat me till I died." His head was spasming out as if it was short circuiting.

"Please, inside me." Was all I could get out.

That did it. His hands ran though my hair leaving greasy streaks and he bit down hard on my neck. It definitely was not a turn on. Humping the air like a dog beside me I could tell his eyes had glazed over. I had him. Struggling to move, I slid my hands to my waist. My shorts were gone. The panties were at an odd angle. It took a massive effort on my part but I wiggled them off, finding my shorts at my ankles and removing them too with a weak kick. Now I had to roll. This was going to blow but he wasn't helping me. He just stood against me and humped the desk lightly, making these weird chuckling noises.

"I'm gonna fuck you, I'm gonna fuck you." Giggling he patted his hands on me, swatting at my tiny shirt. Eventually I managed to weakly roll over, hanging my legs off the side of the table and lay chest down on the rough wooden table. He didn't do anything save for speed up his table humping.

Another monstrous effort, "Inside me, I'm ready." He pulled down his jeans in a rapid twist of his warped hips. Gripping my waist he got behind me and humped, missing me entirely. His flesh slapped against my ass but he couldn't slow down enough to get inside. I reached around and gripped his manhood. He was maybe average sized, but when I touched him there he went deathly still. I guided him to my entrance. Once against it I released him, and he resumed his humping. Like a dog he pumped into me. Light and fast. The table shook as I went limp from the efforts I had put into this and I just took it. It wasn't enjoyable in the least. I couldn't get wet, yet my dryness didn't seem to matter to him. With gruff yelps and growls I felt him finish. At that time I felt silvery slivers of life pull into me. I grabbed them with my soul, slurping up everything I could. His humping never ceased until he had collapsed and curled up in a rigid ball.

"What is dis? You hurt poor Joey?" Feeling slightly better I looked back and saw a massive figure enter the room.

"Joey tried me out, why don't you?" I figured after the side affects of whatever was in me had subsided some from Joey's life, I should get more. Plus this dude didn't seem to be the brightest apple.

"He did what? Bad Joey. Bad bad. Supposed to be mine, I caught you, you mine. I take what is mine. I break you now" Wow that was simple! He didn't even have the glazed over look! He thundered over, unbuckling his giant pants. I looked forward and braced myself for round two of the shitty sex mobile.

Wrong, Joseph had been massive. This guy was fucked up. I screamed and shouted obscenities at him as he grabbed my tiny hips and plunged into me. Oh god it hurt, but at least I was getting turned on and wet now. My hips might have been a third of his girth, and as he crushed into me I was pinned and pained by the table edge scraping into my thighs. My feet were doing the tap dance and scraping across the floor again as he slowly thrusted. I could feel the bones between my legs straining not to break as he pushed them apart. Eventually I became numb and pleasure started rolling in. I moaned at him and stroked the chubby fingers latched onto my lower back. He must have liked that because he immediately started pounding. His gut caved around my pert ass with every contact, and his member caused my legs to lock up and release every time he entered then exited me. He grabbed my hair with one hand, and kept the other splayed out on my lower back. He pushed down on my back and pulled my head back to him. That pain was perfect. Ass horizontal to him and chest still wrapped in the micro shirt, it blazed out in the air as my back strained against the pressure.

"You ready for me to break you now?" I had no idea what he meant, and didn't care. With that I swear he started fucking my heart. My gut swelled with each entrance and oh did I come. My juices spewed onto him, lathering him and allowing him the needed lubricant to enter me fully. My mouth was gaping open as he suddenly released my hair and grabbed my jaw. My position didn't change but those puffy fingers were now shoved in my mouth, locking my jaw open. I couldn't go limp. The shock from his penetration was new each time it happened.

There was a problem. He wasn't finishing. It had to of been at least twenty minutes by the time I realized he wasn't going down anytime soon. My back was hurting from the sustained force and the split between my legs was numb. The penetration felt great, but everything else was in pain. Eventually he released my head. It flopped down and smacked the table. Hard. I was pretty sure my nose was bleeding but couldn't move my weak arms to check. Dragging me off the table while still drilled inside of me, he finally allowed me to fall into complete limpness. Holding my hips like a vice so he could continue, I was bent over to such an extreme that my shoulders almost hit my knees with his thrusts. Well he wasn't really thrusting as much as he was using me like a toy. He'd pull me off like a glove and slam me back with a squelching sound to the base of him. Every once in a while he'd bury me under his gut and just roll my hips on him. I actually began to enjoy the feeling of his massive waist encompassing my slight hips. But all of this wasn't doing it for him. And I couldn't concentrate enough to try and suck out his life without his climax.

"Gah... gah... gah..." I spurted out with every impalement. Each use of my body like a masturbation toy elicited its own quick "gah" sound. Feeling him grow harder inside me I realized his weakness. His next thrust I gave him a pathetic gurgling sound and concentrated on staying as lifeless as possible. Apparently he liked thinking that I couldn't take him, that he was too much for my tiny body. I didn't have to fake it, just pronounce the weak noises I made. Sliding my feet under him I forced him to hold the small amount of weight I had been supporting. I was now under his total domination. My hair was splayed out past my head, so I rolled my head in to create more of a flopping effect that tossed the wavy stands like a gorgeous mop on the floor. If i could have seen my once delicious ass I would have been shocked at the tenderized redness it was now. Hearing the moans and gurgling noises, he pushed his thumbs hard against the flesh of my ass. I flexed my back in pain, he was so strong.

And he was so damn good at this.

I was probably going to be bleeding internally after this was all said and done. Hell, I probably already was to an extant. Bobby, the man standing behind me thrusting his engorged third god damned leg into me, had been pile driving my limp and tiny eighteen year old body for almost two hours. For the longest time he had been satisfied just holding me to him, and using me like a toy. Recently however he had changed to laying me sprawled out on the floor. The concrete was cold against my large breasts, they were also becoming quite raw from being sloshed against the rough surface with only the tiny ripped shirt I had put on for Joseph as a cushion. His fleshy body wrapped around my sore backside, encompassing me as he filled me.

With a panting I hadn't noticed, big Bobby spoke. "You want me to finish little girl? I'm tired. But you have not come for me. I try, but you just slide around. I'm gonna finish now."

Before he began thrusting too much again, and before I was pushed into a form of pain and pleasure so great again that I couldn't think, I let him have it. "Fucking... idiot... I've come on your dick... more times... than you can... probably count. You're too... fucking big... you damn... old ass animal." Every breath was difficult for me, my filled core stretched far past what I could have ever imagined happening. I managed to turn my head to look at his face, I caught the surprise registered on it and felt his quiverings as he began to finish mid-thrust.

This was it, I began to feel his life-force trickle in. Just a small amount as he mashed himself fully within me, kneading and flexing inside me, coaxing his own release. It was much more difficult to take hold of his life-force than his maniac partner's had been. The swelling mass that had flogged me from behind for such an unnatural time still caused my body to concede small thrashing orgasms over the course of his build up. But as it trickled in, my strength returned doubly so. It hit me though, he wasn't a bad man, at least he hadn't acted as such. He just seemed a little on the slow side.

"Oh, little little... lady... I am going to enjoy this... so tight so small... many times over... you stay here with me for a long time... you feel so good... ugh..." He flexed and strained inside me, and I felt a small amount of his seed squirt into my cavity. "Oh so good around me, you will never leave my room!"

"Sure thing." As if! The beginnings of his orgasms gave me such strength, I could even lean on my elbows. Keep me here forever? Fuck that! I dragged and dragged more of him into my soul.

"Oooh!" He exclaimed as he violently finished. His thick fingers gripped my raw, tiny ass and buried it in his gut again. I was really getting some confidence in my abilities now, and I sucked him dry. Only a slight moan escaped him as he doubled over and fell on top of me. The rush though, it felt amazing. I didn't feel as wonderful as I had earlier, the destruction he had wrought must have taken much of his life force to heal, but it didn't take much effort to roll him off. With a crunching sound he flopped to the hard floor. Another disgusting sound filled the room as he was ripped out of me, plopping to the floor. I counted, three fucking seconds of horrid, squelching noises as it slid out of me. I felt like I was missing half my mass. I felt broken.