Teenage Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually standing, I soon realized how much I had blown healing myself and rolling him off of me. My legs were wobbly and between them was a long trail of his sticky substance that wavered to the floor. I was most certainly not hot at the moment. My hair that was never trashed, was a mess and my entire front was rubbed raw. A series of after shocks wracked my body with each step I took. I didn't bother to clean myself up either, it hurt too much to bend over. The human body couldn't take this much, it was impossible. Walking on my tippy toes, and legs apart as much as I could get them, I waddled my sore, dripping self around to gather up my discarded panties and shorts. It took a monumental effort, but I retrieved them from the floor. Using the panties I wiped myself clean, tossed them aside again, and then laid down on my back. This was the only way I could manage it, but it worked as I wiggled the tiny shorts back on.

Laying there, drenched in sweat, I continued panting from exhaustion until I fell asleep.

---END OF PART ONE---