Teenager's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"Oooo, that feels good," she murmured.

Darren smiled at her response, because he knew it would soon feel even better. He carefully inserted, all the way to his knuckle, the middle finger of the hand he had used to open her ass and spread the lube evenly. Jennifer cooed her pleasure again, and her shapely ass started squirming. It was obvious to him she would really love being fucked there, and he knew he would enjoy it just as much. When he removed his finger from the young woman, Darren applied the leftover baby oil to his latex-covered cock and wiped his hands on the towel.

"Keep holding yourself open," he instructed her, and leaned forward, one hand on the bed beside Jennifer and the other guiding his cock.

After Daren felt the head make contact, he moved it up and down and from side to side to be sure the lubrication was well-spread. When he was certain it was, he gave a firm thrust forward, and felt the end of his cock wedge into the tight hole being held open for him.

"Oh!" Jennifer grunted, and she seemed to move forward away from the stiff intruder.

"Did that hurt?"

"No. Yes, just a little at first, but it feels good now. Mmmm, really good."

"That's good." Darren smiled at the response, which was the expected one, and thrust forward again, driving an inch of his hard shaft into the tight hole.

"Ooo, yeah," Jennifer murmured. "That feels really good now."

"That's good; just stay relaxed, and I'll take my time. If it starts to hurt, let me know, and I'll stop."

"Oh, don't stop. It keeps getting better and better."

Darren squeezed his finger into the tight hole beside his cock and moved it all the way around to look for any loose skin or other potential problem. Finding none, he thrust forward again, and another inch of his cock burrowed into the tight place where it was being made so welcome. Jennifer expressed her joy with the new experience and urged him to continue, which he did so gladly. His cock was deep enough inside her that he no longer needed to guide it, so he placed both hands on her hips, for leverage and because he liked the feel of her soft skin. He pulled back against her and thrust forward again, and most of the rest of his cock plowed into the hotsy's ass. Darren lay on top of the young woman for about a minute, letting pleasure throb from his cock buried in the tight hole under him.

She had never felt anything like what was happening, and Jennifer could feel herself squirming on the bed and hear herself cooing in delight. The big cock imbedded in her ass sent waves of total joy through her body, as it stretched her more than she would have believed possible. Her erratic movements jerked the big giver of pleasure around in her ass and, the more it moved inside her, the better it felt. When the man above her began slowly drawing it back, she felt a small twinge of loss.

It didn't last long, though, and his cock surged back inside her, stretching her ass and adjacent channel anew, and sending new and even more powerful currents of joy through her. It penetrated even more deeply than it had been, and she could even feel Darren's pubic hair tickling the insides of her cheeks. Jennifer was moaning in bliss from what his cock was doing for her, and he pulled it most of the way our and rammed it back into her again. This time, she was so eager for the incredible erotic pleasure, she did her best to fuck back to meet it, until her body and his came firmly together.

Darren saw what she was doing, besides feeling her body moving, and made a suggestion. "Do you want to get on your knees? You can be a lot more active that way."

This made sense to Jennifer. "Good idea. Help me get up."

He drove his shaft all the way into her and pulled back on her hips while she pushed up against the bed. They ended up with him kneeling behind her, with his cock imbedded in her ass and his hands resting on her hips. They stayed like that for a few seconds, before Darren drew most of the way out, paused with just the head still inside, and drove slowly forward. Jennifer pushed back against the bed to meet him and the result was his hips squashed against her soft ass cheeks and his cock even further inside her.

To Jennifer, the sensation was even more fabulous than the pleasure she had gotten while lying face down. To make it better, she bowed her back to present a better target and to take Darren's cock another fraction of an inch more deeply into her ass. She even pressed her face against the pillow she held in her arms, partially muffling her moans of bliss while pushing back with her elbows to meet every stroke he made.

And there were a lot of them, because Darren plunged his cock over and over into the very inviting ass before him. Jennifer's body was swaying from side to side, and her hips were swiveling, driving her knees into the mattress. She knew her orgasm was imminent, and reached up between her thighs to try to play with her clit. Once again, Darren saw what she was trying to do and, with the way her body was weaving from left to right and up and down, he feared she might lose her balance and topple over, so he made a suggestion.

"Let me do that, Jennifer. I can reach your pussy better from here. Just keep moving like you have been, and you'll cum like mad again."

That was what she wanted and expected, so the auburn-haired beauty put both her hands back on the bed and concentrated on fully giving herself over to the incredible pleasure she was getting. Darren reached around – not with the hand that had been in her ass - to her pussy but, before starting to fondle her clit, he scraped up as much of the nectar as he could and licked it from his fingers and hand, relishing its flavor again. When he had eaten as much as he could collect, he found the swollen morsel that he sought and, with his thumb and forefinger, gently squeezed it between two folds of her inner lips.

"Yes! Yes! Right there," Jennifer exhorted him. "Play with me there and make me cum!"

Darren really needed no urging. He was also ready to cum from the teenager's tight ass squeezing and releasing his shaft, but he wanted her to climax first. He started stroking her clit in the same tempo as he was driving his cock in and out of Jennifer's ass.

"Harder! Faster!" She pled with him. "Give it to me faster. I need to cum!"

He did what she wanted. Darren started fucking harder and faster, ramming his cock into Jennifer's tight, oily ass, and she matched his increased speed. Abruptly, she cried out joyfully that she was cumming.

Her movements had been growing wilder, and they became more erratic than they had already been, her torso was tossing up and down, and she would have surely fallen if Darren hadn't been gripping her hips. He continued plunging his cock in and out of her ass, until she cried out again, incoherently but even more ecstatically. All Jennifer's muscles clenched; she rammed her ass back against his cock for a final time and started to sag forward.

Darren let her fall slowly, keeping his cock in her ass, until Jennifer was lying full length under him. He resumed driving his cock in and until his own climax exploded, and he shot a gush of cum into his condom, but he didn't stop right away. Instead, he kept fucking her for almost another minute, until he had ejaculated twice more. He was done then, and sprawled above the tired and overjoyed Jennifer, supporting his weight on his hands and knees. They lay like that in a happy pile, until Darren's cock softened and slipped out of her ass and he rolled to the side.

Jennifer turned to face him, a grin on her face. "That was the greatest, Darren. You were right; I came like crazy."

"I'm glad, because it was really great for me."

They might have said more and done more, but Stephanie was due home soon, and neither wanted her to know what they had been doing. They discussed getting together in the future, but those times would have to be arranged. When Jennifer wanted a repeat performance, she would call him, and he would make time for her to cut classes and come over.


Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Darren and Jennifer had, and will probably have in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12