Teenanna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,297 Followers

Eddie fucked me like a wild man and I came immediately. He never missed a stroke as I shook and squirmed beneath him and my orgasm went on and on as the assault continued. Although it seemed like forever, it must have been only another minute or so before Eddie pumped his load into my still pulsing hole and collapsed on top of me.

I cleaned myself up as best I could and told the guys I needed to get home before it got too late. I didn't really understand the look that passed between Eddie and Donnie, but I didn't think much of it.

When I walked in the door, uncle Martin was waiting.

"Where have you been? I was starting to get worried"

"Jeez. What's your problem. Lighten up. I was just out with Donnie for a while. It's so damned boring here all day and you won't let me go to school. I need to have some fun you know."

"Well, young lady," he replied sternly. "I can't believe that you went out like that. It doesn't look like you have a bra on and I can pretty much see your nipples through that shirt. Where were you all day?"

"I told you. With Donnie. Now get off my back."

"Realanna"

Suddenly the anger was gone and shame roared into it's place.

"We have to stop this Marty. It's gone too far. I can't do this any more," I cried.

"What happened? Are you hurt? Did he do it to you? Did he fuck your ass"

"Oh Marty," I sobbed. "Donnie... Donnie... He's nasty."

"It's OK. You're safe now. Carry on."

"He talked me into doing anal sex. He fucked me in my ass. I was so high. I couldn't stop him. I WANTED him to do it and he did. He took me to the bathroom and he... He shaved my pussy bald. He took all my hair off and then he ate my pussy. Then he made me do a strip tease for his older brother and then, his brother ate my pussy and fucked me too. Oh God. What have I done? We have to stop this. She's such a slut. She's too easy. She'll fuck anyone."

I looked up in to Marty's eyes and saw a gleam there. He was aroused. In my troubled state that was the last thing I needed to see.

"Can I see?" He whispered. "Show me your bald cunt. Show me what your teen lover did to you."

I was still pretty stoned and his excitement washed away my shame and humiliation. If he wanted to see, then I was going to show him. I stripped to the skin and stood with my hands on my hips.

"Well," I demanded. "What do you think of your wife now? You like my freshly shaved and fucked pussy? You like that my teen persona is such a slut that she let a boy shave her and eat her pussy, then let his older brother fuck her?"

"Turn around. Bend over and spread your cheeks," came the brusque reply. Let me see both those freashly fucked holes."

Turning my back to Marty, I spread my cheeks and bent at the waist. It was humiliating knowing he could clearly see my wet pussy and open asshole. Just as I was about to stand up and end it all, I felt his hands on my hips pulling me back towards him. The feeling of his hard cock pressing into my still lubed ass was shocking but at the same time arousing. Marty started fucking me with a vengeance and soon added his full load to the one Donnie had deposited earlier.

That night as I lay restless in bed, I wondered how I was ever going to get out of this predicament. Both Colby and Donnie knew the trigger word and could turn me into their teen fuck toy at will. Colby also knew how to change me back and had almost driven me mad by fucking me as he changed me back and forth. Marty seemed to be getting a huge thrill out of the whole scenario and didn't seem the least bit concerned about what the boys were doing to me.

As my teen persona, the sex was exciting and new and I loved being a slut. As myself, I was felt confused and used, both by the boys and by Marty. I couldn't go on letting the three of them turn me into a total slut and sex toy for their pleasure.

"I know," I thought. "I'll see if I can get in touch with Alfred. He put me into this spell, surely he can help me out of it. Yeah...Alfred..." And I drifted off into a deep and dreamless sleep.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,297 Followers
12