Teenanna Ch. 04

Story Info
The final installment. Anna escapes. (sort of)
4.6k words
4.72
15.2k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction. Any resemblance to real people and situations is entirely coincidental. All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

The storyline and characters in this chapter will make much more sense if you read the preceding chapters first.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end. It only takes a second but means a lot to the author.

*****

I spent a lot of that week servicing either Donnie and his brother as teenanna, or Colby and Marty as myself. Colby loved the idea of having a sexy MILF at his command, and he was particularly pleased to be the first recipient of a piercing-enhanced blow job. He was so excited by what he had done to me that he almost drown me with the huge load he spilled into my mouth.

Donnie and his brother both enjoyed teenanna's studded tongue the following day, as did Marty. Somehow, the anguish I had been feeling about what they were doing to me was slowly replaced by an increasing need for sex. No matter which personna I was in, I was feeling horny almost every waking moment. Whenever one of the guys would make a move on me, I jumped at the chance to have sex. Oral, vaginal, anal, I became less and less picky as long as I had a cock penetrating one or the other of my needy holes.

"Teenanna," Colby said the instant I opened the door. "Hi babe. Get dressed. We're going to a party at Danny's place."

It really wasn't much of a party. Danny, his brother Eddie, Colby and another girl named Denise. Denise and I sat around and watched the guys play a video game as we all drank whiskey and smoked some of Eddie's weed. Before long I began to feel pretty horny.

"C'mon Colby," I whined. "Why don't you put the game away and come play with me? It's no fun for us girls to sit here watching you guys play. It's boring," I continued, stretching out the oh in boring to help make my point.

"Yeah," Denise chimed in. "Let's doooooo something."

Having made her plea, Denise moved behind Donnie and started to kiss and nibble his neck. Seeing her plan, I followed her lead and began making moves in Colby as well. This left Eddie out of the action which didn't really suit him at all.

"Hey... Let's all play a game together," he announced as he lay an empty bottle on it's side on the coffee table. "Gather around for a little thing called spin the bottle. A little fun for everyone."

The game was off in an instant and the five of us were gathered around the table.

"OK. So I'm not gonna kiss a guy, that's for damn sure so we'll let the girls take turns spinning," Eddie directed.

The first spin moved me to Colby's lap for a nice long kiss and a bit of feeling me up. Denise wound up with Eddie for her first spin and received the same treatment from him. Another drink, another joint and it was time for another spin.

"OK. This time when you spin, you have to take off a piece of clothing before the kiss," Donnie announced as we once again circled the table."

In our altered states, Denise and I did not object and so when I took my next spin, I removed my sock. The new rule caused the boys to increase the speed of the game resulting in Denise and I quickly being reduced to just our bras and panties. On my next spin, the bottle stopped at Denise. The boys began to whoop it up as we stared at each other wondering what to do.

"Bra off Annie," Colby commanded as he reached behind me to assist in it's removal. "Now get over there and make out with the lucky winner."

I never even thought of kissing a girl before but the boys were so insistent that I really felt I had no choice.

"C'mon Annie," Denise soothed. "You'll like it. It's soooo different than kissing a guy, and I promise I'll make it the best kiss you ever had."

Slowly, tentatively, we moved closer together and leaned in until our lips brushed against each other. She was right. So soft, so tender, so sweet smelling. It was all so new and with the ice broken, we kissed again. Then again in more earnest. Soon I was kissing Denise with as much passion as I had ever kissed a boy. I hardly noticed what her hands were doing until they began to cup and squeeze my naked breasts. Almost without conscious thought, I soon found my hands caressing her breasts. One of the guys must have undone her bra too, because I soon found my hands working her naked tits like hers were mine.

I suddenly noticed that the room had gone completely quiet, except for the heavy breathing of the guys as they watched us making out. A quiet moan escaped my lips to break the silence as I felt Denise's soft small hand work down from my left breast and into my dampening panties. That moan turned into load groan of arousal as her fingers reached my wet center and began to circle my clit.

"You've never done it with a girl before?" Denise whispered breathlessly in my ear. "It's soooo different. I think you're going to enjoy this Annie. Now just let yourself relax and go with the flow. Hhhmmmm. You're aready enjoying yourself aren't you? So wet already."

Her fingers felt so soft as they gently worked their magic on my slippery lips. Slow soft stroking. So unlike the rough fumbling of those horny boys. Denise seemed to be in no hurry. Stroking, tracing lines up and down softly pulling at my tender flesh. Endlessly teasing me and never touching my clit.

"Touch it," I hissed as she started to circle around my excited bud. "God. Please. Touch it. Rub my clit. Please." I begged.

Denise knew exactly what to do. She was playing my body like an instrument. Bringing the erotic feelings to a crescendo with her warm gentle manipulations. When she finally gently pulled her slippery fingers over my clit it caused my body to spasm with the intensity of my arousal.

"Here," she whispered in my ear. "Let me get these panties out of the way and I can really make you feel good."

Forgetting all about the boys, I humped my hips up a bit as Denise slipped my little panties down my legs.

"Oooooo. I like that you shaved it. I just hate getting hair in my nose."

The next thing I felt was a soft warm breath followed by a hot wet tongue lapping at my swollen lips. No whiskers to scratch my legs or tummy, just soft smooth skin on my skin as her tongue worked on me. Oh my God it felt so good. Once again, she knew exactly what a girl wanted. She did exactly the things that made me feel better and better. I was soon lost in a daze of sexual ecstasy.

When I felt her pull back I quickly urged her not to go. She didn't. As she quickly shifted her position, she removed her panties and soon she was back eating me in earnest as she slowly lowered her well trimmed pussy towards my face.

"Denise," I moaned. "Denise, I've never..."

It's OK baby. Just do like I do to you. Do what you know you would like. It'll be fine. You'll see."

And with that her tongue was back working my clit as her fingers gently penetrated me and teased my insides. I couldn't move I couldn't think of anything else but the tremendously sensuous feeling of her soft body pressing mine and her soft girly lips on my cunt. Somewhere deep down, I wanted to give her back some of the pleasure she was giving me. Slowly, tentatively, I stuck out my tongue for my first taste of pussy.

Within seconds we were kissing and licking each other like maniacs Both of us writhing around in passion as our mouths pleasured each other. It was so exciting to be doing something so taboo, and somehow, it felt so right to be here doing this with her.

Her pussy was drooling with her juices and I found myself lapping them up with gusto. This was good. In fact it was great. So different from any sex I had ever had with the boys. Just as good. Equally as exciting, but totally different, and I loved it. I needed more.

I slowly pressed two fingers through her slippery folds and deep into her hungry wet hole. This whole scene was so exciting that I felt the need to have more.

"Three. Three fingers," I begged between licks at her nether lips. "Faster too."

As she added her third finger, I felt myself falling off a cliff. The orgasm that ripped through me was one of the most incredible I've ever had. The feeling of being stretched by her fingers as I fingered her pussy, was so strangely arousing that I came and came again as she lay on top of me. My orgasm must have excited her too and seconds later, Denise was squirming and moaning her way through her own climax. It took us over a minute to slow down and fall into that sweet post-orgasmic fog.

"I made out with a girl," I blurted out when Marty got home. "They turned me into her and she made out with a girl."

"Did you eat her pussy? Did she finger you? Did you cum? Did you like it?"

Marty's rapid fire interrogation took me by surprise. I suppose it shouldn't have. By now, I should have known my revelation would have excited more than concerned him. He loved hearing about my adventures as my slutty teen persona.

"Yes. It was actually kind of nice," I admitted to both him and myself. "Totally different from a man. Softer, gentler, and she knew exactly what to do when. And yes, I did eat her pussy, and I did cum. Really hard."

Marty was on me in a flash and soon we were fucking like rabbits. Apparently the thought of me licking another girl's pussy excited him.

"Will you do it again? Will you do it as yourself? How about Helen? Would you do it with her?"

Helen is a currently unattached gay friend of mine. Now as Marty drilled his stiff cock into my soaking pussy, all I could see in my mind was Helen and I kissing, fondling, stripping and...

"Yes. Yes, with Helen," I hissed.

The instant Marty heard those words I felt his whole body stiffen and his pulsing cock deliver his load of sperm. That added to my thoughts of Helen's lythe body drove me over the top into my own orgasm.

As I began to calm down, and think rationally again, shame and guilt started to creep over me and for the umpteenth time I wondered what was happening to me. Worried that Teenanna was beginning to affect my adult life. Worried that her experiences were molding my real persona into an adult version of her slutty teen. Worried that Marty would want to push this further. And worried that Aurthur would arrive too late to save me.

Next day, alone, bored and lonely, my thoughts drifted over the last few weeks. The sex with the boys. The shaving, the piercing, the weed. My hand drifted down to my crotch. Where was everybody? I needed some attention. I thought about the weed and showing my tits to Jamal. I dressed up as her and headed downtown.

"Hi Jamal," I chirped when he opened the door. "Whatsup? Can I come in?"

"Oh hello little snowflake," he responded when he recognized me without Donnie. "Sure thing honey, you come right inside."

I didn't really have a plan. Hadn't really thought this through. I just needed some attention. There was a joint burning in the ashtray and I stepped over, picked it up, took a long drag and held it in.

"Hey. What the fuck you up to girl? You don't just walk into a man's crib and start tokin' his joint."

That first big drag sent a rush directly to my brain.

"Well if not this joint, then how about this one?" I asked as I rubbed his crotch and took another hit deep into my lungs.

As the rush of euphoria swept over me, I could feel Jamal's cock beginning to harden. Continuing to rub him with one hand, I got up on tiptoe and told him to inhale as I blew smoke into his open mouth. Then handing him the remains of the joint, I dropped down on my knees and opened his pants.

It was a big cock. Bigger than any I had ever had and it looked good enough to eat. I didn't miss a beat before taking the entire head as deeply as I could into my mouth and rubbing my studded tongue along the underside.

"Damn girl," Jamal hissed, "damn you're good."

"Good enough to get a little weed for my efforts?" I asked, looking up at him from his crotch.

Then, grabbing his cock and holding it up against his tummy, I leaned down and sucked one of his balls into my mouth laving it with my tongue before switching to the other one. When I felt them start to tighten up I switched back to sucking and stroking his rigid rod. As he pushed deep into the back of my throat, I felt a moment of panic. What was I doing? I wasn't Teenanna I was myself. And I was kneeling in front of a black drug dealer sucking his cock. What was I doing? What had I become?

Those thoughts were quickly swept away as Jamal reached down, pulled off my top and began to maul my tits.

"I'm really glad you came back," he drawled. "I didn't get nearly enough of these titties the last time you were here."

"OK," I gasped as I pulled off of his cock. "But let's take a break and smoke another joint, before we get too serious. I'll leave my top off if you like."

So I found myself sitting topless, stroking the biggest cock I had ever seen with one hand while sharing a fat doobie with the other. Jamal took big hits and then locked his lips to mine and let me breathe it in from his lungs into mine. By the time it was done, we were both flying pretty high and the smoke exchange had turned into a torrid session of French kissing.

"Stand up girl," he commanded. "Get those jeans off. That's it, turn around and slip them off your fine ass nice and slow. Oh yeah. Pull them all the way down and get over here."

It was so exciting. I was not doing this as some scatter brained teenage slut, I was myself, and I was obeying his commands to strip for him. By the time I had my pants off I was so wet I was literally dripping with juice.

"That's it. Now, just back it up here towards me a bit."

I did his bidding, and his big black hands grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his lap. As he did, I felt the fat head of his cock slide between my sopping lips. My pussy was stretched to the limit by his oversize dick but it slowly slid in right down to the root. Holding me down, Jamal began to rotate his hips just enough to stimulate every nerve in my fully stretched cunt.

"Fuck me Jamal. Don't tease me, fuck me," I begged.

With me still impaled on his thick meat, Jamal stood up and moved to lay me face down on the table. That's when the fucking really began. My head swimming from the affects of the weed we had smoked, I lay there in ecstasy as Jamal pounded into me from behind. He was like a jackhammer making me grunt with every thrust. The old table groaned so much I thought it was going to collapse, but the pounding continued.

"Is this what you want? Is this what you came for cunt? Trade your little white pussy for some weed? Let Jamal fuck you like a slut for a few tokes? What's the matter, your boyfriend run out or is his dick just too small?

I don't know what I had expected, but it wasn't this. His fucking was almost painful, his words humiliating. My brain was screaming at me. This is not who I am. This is not me. This is her, but now I'm turning into her. I have turned into her. Then when he slapped my ass, I began to cum like the slut he thought I was. The slut I had become

Hearing my squeals of pleasure, Jamal doubled his efforts, slapping my ass and calling me a whore. Driving me to heights I had never felt in my life. A continuous river of orgasms rolled through me, causing me to shake and writhe around on the table, and still he fucked me. Then, just as I thought I couldn't stand another minute of this pleasure, Jamal pushed in deep, held himself there and groaned loudly as he emptied his balls into my tortured cunt.

By the afternoon that Alfred arrived, I wasn't so sure I wanted him to change me back.

Putting me into a trance, Alfred asked me for the details of what I had been going through. Although I was a bit reluctant to reveal everything, he suggested that I should feel no shame or embarrassment in the telling and so I did. Apparently he enjoyed what he heard and was soon making some amendments to my teenanna persona.

"Although teenanna really enjoys her time with the boys, she is increasingly interested in older men," he intoned. "She is very curious about what it would be like to be with an older man. An experienced man. When she finds herself alone with an older gentleman, she begins to fantasize about him. If he makes any sexual suggestions at all, she is more than willing to follow those suggestions up to and including having sex with him."

When I woke up from my trance, I didn't remember much other than describing what the boys were doing to me. As I looked at Alfred sitting there, I noticed the bulge in his pants just as I heard the trigger word. "Teenanna"

"So Annie, you said your uncle Martin is at work today and won't be home 'till supper is that correct?"

I hadn't remembered saying that to him but acknowledged that it was correct. As I sat there, I felt an increasing attraction to this nice gentleman. So much more mature than Donnie or Colby. So well turned out in his neat clothes.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, "I'm afraid that I've forgotten your name."

"Alfred. My name is Alfred and I'm a good friend of your uncle Martin's. I'm just here in town for the day and thought I'd drop in for a visit."

Even his voice was sexy. As he continued to talk, I began to tingle with sexual excitement. Older men hold a strong sexual attraction for me. I had never had a chance to have sex with an older guy, but I knew that I wanted to, and this guy was a pretty hot candidate. When he suggested that we have a beer, I saw it as a way to prove how grown up I was and perhaps attract some additional attention from him.

As we sat there drinking our beer, Alfred asked me about boys, and did I have any steady boyfriends. I told him that I had a couple boyfriends, but that I wasn't serious about anyone at the present time. When he mentioned that I was still pretty young to be really serious about boys, I bristled.

"Well, I'm not THAT young. It's not like I'm still a virgin or anything. I've had sex with a couple different guys you know. And I have this tongue piercing for a reason too. The boys really like it when I blow them,"I continued, sticking out my tongue for his inspection.

"Well. That certainly sounds like you are a very mature young lady after all," he soothed. "You know, I've always wondered what it would be like, with a tongue stud like that, but I suppose I'll have wait for someone more my own age to..."

Seeing an opportunity, I immediately turned on my most seductive bearing.

"Oh Alfred. You don't want somebody your own age do you? Not when I'm here with you and, you know, willing? Would you like me to do it? I'd love to give you your first studded blow job," I enthused.

"Yes Annie, that would be very special indeed," Alfred answered sincerely.

Not wanting to miss out on my chance to impress this sexy older man, I dropped to my knees and attacked the front of his slacks. It took me a few seconds to get his fly undone but I soon had his stiffening dick in my hands, stroking it slowly as I looked up into his smiling face.

"God Annie," he whispered. "You look so young, so vulnerable, so sexy," he whispered as he smiled down at me. "I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about having sex with a teenage girl."

Wanting to make a good impression, I gave a long slow lick from his balls up to the head, then I did it again. When I flicked my tongue across the sensitive spot under the head, Alfred let out a long groan. When I looked up, I saw him staring down at me.

"It's amazing," he whispered. "Amazing how young you look. Amazing how willing you are. Amazing how talented. Please Annie, please stop teasing me and just suck on it."

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers
12