Teenanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those words ringing in my ears, I felt my feet come off the floor as Marty picked me up and carried me to the bedroom for another round of hot fucking. Marty was so excited, that he came very quickly, leaving me unsatisfied. After he pulled out, he finished me with his finger, but it wasn't as satisfying as my orgasms with Colby had been. I didn't tell Marty.

A few days later as I was returning from shopping, I saw Colby and Marty at our front door talking. I assumed that Colby had come over to see teenage Anna, but as I walked up they both just greeted me normally.

"Thanks Mr. Jones. See you later Mrs. Jones." Colby called as he strolled away down the sidewalk.

Marty grabbed the groceries and helped me into the kitchen. When I asked him what Colby had wanted, he brushed me off with something about a computer problem, but it sounded contrived.

Once again, the week was uneventful. Plenty of necking and petting, but no chance for sex. By Saturday it had been a week, and teenage Anna was in heat, and ready for some action. Colby told me that his parents were leaving him alone for Sunday afternoon and we could go there. I was so horny that I readily agreed to the plan.

As Marty and I ate our Sunday brunch, I begged him to let me off the hook with Colby. I knew he would be fucking teenage Anna that afternoon and as much as it excited me, I was worried. Once again, I tried to explain the guilt and unease I felt after the passion, but Marty just didn't seem to understand.

"teenanna."

I dressed in my short shorts and halter, no bra, one of Colby's favourites, for our afternoon together, even though I didn't expect to be wearing them for long. When I got there, Colby opened the door and gave me the once over, then grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

In a heartbeat we were all over each other. Colby grabbed the halter and pulled it over my head, his hands instantly on my breasts. After quickly kneading my boobs, he stripped my shorts and panties to my feet. I had only been with him for two minutes and I was standing naked in his front hall, his hands roaming freely.

"I want you to do something. Get down on your knees." He ordered.

When I was on my knees in front of him, he pulled out his hard dick and held it in his hand at my eye level.

"Kiss it Annie. Kiss it, then take it in your mouth."

I had heard about blow jobs, and always wondered what it would be like to take a boy's thing in my mouth, and I was so hot from a week of anticipation that I didn't hesitate. Soon I had Colby's cock buried deeply in my mouth as I sucked greedily. In less than a minute I felt him tense up.

"Look out Annie. I'm gonna cum."

I was so turned on that I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I felt a sudden rush as I decided to stay on him. To taste his cum. I didn't pull back, I just moaned and kept on sucking until he shot his load directly into my mouth. I had to swallow, or his cum would drip on the carpet. I don't know why some girls don't like this. It was really exciting to see the look of adoration on Colby's face as I finished him off.

"You want a beer?" Colby asked as he tucked himself back into his pants.

"Hey. What about me?" I whined as I picked my clothes up off the floor.

"Oh. Don't you worry Annie. Now that I had my first cum. I will be able to screw you long and hard without cuming too fast. It'll be worth it. I promise."

When I tried to dress, Colby stopped me telling me he liked the view just fine. I felt a bit self-conscious but followed him naked into the kitchen. Once we each had a beer, Colby started kissing me and feeling me up again. I was already hot and his attentions pushed me to new heights of arousal. I reached down to his crotch and felt the stiffness in his jeans.

"Let's go back to my room." He said, as he chased me giggling and squealing down the hall.

"Wanna be on top?" He asked as he approached. "I'll lay down and you ride me like a horse." He explained.

It sounded good to me and so with Colby on his back, I lowered my soaked pussy onto his thick cock. It felt amazing to be in control. I was the one who now decided how fast, how deep, and even when each stroke would happen. I took him deep and wiggled my hips on each stroke causing him to groan loudly each time I bore down on him.

"Colby. This is so fantastic. I love the feel of your hard dick so deep in my pussy. Kiss me Colby. Kiss me hard."

Colby started kissing me like a madman, his tongue penetrating my mouth like his cock was penetrating my pussy. I rode him hard and drove my clit down onto his pubic bone on every stroke.

I had just increased the tempo as I moved toward my orgasm when:

"realanna."

My brain almost exploded as I returned to my own reality. I panicked. I suddenly found myself riding the neighbour boy cowgirl style and he had his hands on my tits. The first instinct was to dismount and run out of the house, but he had such a firm grip on me that I couldn't pull away. .

"OH MY GAWD Colby. Let me go. Stop this" I cried.

"teenanna"

"Colby. Grab my boobs. Suck my nipples Colby." This is amazing. I love you so much."

When his lips locked onto my nipple, another wave of arousal crashed over my body. I dropped both my hands to his chest and rocked wildly on his rigid cock.

"Colby." I panted. "Oh GOD Colby I'm gonna cummmmmm."

"realanna."

"Colby. We can't do this Colby let me off." I cried.

But as I tried to pull myself up, I realized that my pussy was extraordinarily wet. His thick cock felt so good inside me as he pulled me down again.

"Colby. I can't. We have to stop." I gasped.

"teenanna"

I kept having these little gaps. One minute I was on the verge of cuming. The next instant I was nowhere near. What was happening to me? I was so out of control with lust and sexual need, that I couldn't reason at all. Within seconds, the intense feelings of Colby plunging into my depths and his fingers pulling and tweaking my nipples had me on the edge again.

"Uh...Uh...Uh..." I grunted on each down stroke. "Gonna cummmmmmmmm."

"realanna"

My two worlds collided and I crashed to a thundering orgasm, writhing on my teen neighbour's thick cock. I felt Colby go completely rigid beneath me. I pounded my pussy down onto his cock as I felt his cock pulse deep within me. Before I could do anything else, Colby grabbed me and rolled on top of me with his cock still completely buried in my cunt.

"Colby. Colby. What have we done? What are you doing? We have to stop."

"No Anna. No we don't have to ever stop." He replied. "I can fuck you like this forever. I just have to speak the codeword, but I'd rather not have to."

I suddenly felt terrible. I had been so excited. His cock had felt soooo good, but I was a married woman. I shouldn't be doing this with this boy. A wave of guilt and remorse washed over me. What had I done? It wasn't teenage Anna who had cum on his cock, it was the real me. I started to cry.

"teenanna"

What had just happened? I was right on the edge of a massive orgasm, and suddenly I was laying here under Colby with tears in my eyes.

"Colby? What just happened Colby? I asked, totally confused by what I had experienced.

"It's OK Annie." He replied. "You came so hard, you just passed out for a second. You feel OK now?"

I really didn't feel OK at all. My whole equilibrium was upset. Something had happened and it had thrown me off completely. Telling Colby that I wanted to go home, I dressed and left.

When I stepped in the front door, Marty was there waiting.

"realanna."

"You prick! You gave him the other code." I screamed. "What the fuck Marty? Why did you do that?

"Annie...Annie..." He soothed. "Calm Down Annie. I didn't mean anything. I just thought that if something happened to me or something, someone else should be able to change you back. What happened?"

When I told him about the blow job, his eyes lit up.

"You mean you let him cum in your mouth? You swallowed his whole load? I thought the taste and texture put you off."

"Apparently teenage Anna has some different tastes." I replied recalling how I had reacted when he came.

"Go on. What else?" Marty urged

I could hear the arousal in his voice. When I got to the part about Colby changing me back and forth, He leaned forward and asked me to repeat the whole scene. By the time I was done, I could see his cock was rigid in his pants.

"So he fucked you as both teenage Anna and as your normal self? Changing you back and forth as you came close to orgasm?" He asked "Holy shit. That kid is good. I never would have thought of that, but it is sooooo fucking ... hot."

He grabbed me and started tearing off my clothes. Pawing my breasts and bum. I was still freaked out from my experience with Colby, but Marty's passion was contagious. Soon I was returning his kisses with open mouth. Marty was talking a steady stream about my fucking Colby as myself instead of teenage Anna. How sexy it was that I was his hot wife, sucking and fucking our teen neighbour.

As he continued his steady stream of dialogue, I started to juice again. It took him only a few minutes until he had me on my back in bed with his thick cock spearing my pussy.

"Call me Colby." He gasped. "Call me Colby and tell me how you like my cock in your pussy."

"Please Colby." I whispered nervously. "Please fuck me."

"Not like that." He demanded. "Tell me just like you told him."

"Oh God Colby. FUCK ME." I yelled. "Push your cock into me. Drive it home. Uh... Uh... That's it baby... I'm cummmiiiinnnggggg."

As I felt my well used cunt start to spasm, Marty drove himself deep and shot a huge load into me. He short stabbed me three more times as he completely emptied himself. Then slowly withdrew and flopped back on the bed beside me.

"Oh God Annie. That was so hot. It just makes me crazy that you are fucking him like that. I almost used the code to turn you into her at the end."

A frigid icicle ran straight through me.

"No. Don't ever do that to me. Promise me that. Please." I pleaded in a panic. "Please. No. That would be too much for me to bear." I begged.

Marty was taken aback by the intensity of my resistance.

"OK." He soothed. "Relax. I promise I won't do that to you. OK?"

Now that he had kind of broken the spell, I thought that Colby might focus on my real persona for his sexual escapades, but he continued with teenage Anna. We hung around, fooled around, and when the opportunity presented itself, we fucked. The slutty side of teenage Anna had been released, and was totally addicted to cock.

About three weeks later, Colby showed up at the door on a Thursday night.

"teenanna."

"Hey Annie. My buddy Donnie has the house to himself tonight and he offered to let us come over. Wanna go have some fun?"

After checking with Uncle Marty. I grabbed my jacket and we headed for Donnie's place. When we got there, Donnie had set up the big screen for video games.

"You guys want a beer before we start?" Donnie asked

The three of us sat around drinking Donny's dad's beer and playing some stupid video game. I was sitting between Colby and Donny and all I could think about was getting into Colby's pants. I kept moving my hand to his thigh and trying to get a rub on his cock. I was so horny, and Colby was being totally weird about not going somewhere and getting it on. I couldn't understand it.

Finally Donnie won the game and Colby set down his controller, turned to me and kissed me hard, slipping his tongue into my mouth to wrestle with mine. When he brought his hands up to fondle my breasts, I pushed back.

"Colby. Don't. Donnie is right here watching." I protested.

"Yeah, well, that's kind of the prize he gets for winning the game. I thought it was a safe bet. I never lose at this game, but with you distracting me by grabbing my crotch all the time, I couldn't win this time."

"You bet he could watch us make out? Are you nuts?"

"Come on Annie. It won't be so bad, just pretend he's not there."

With that he resumed kissing me and feeling me up. He was right. In a few minutes, I had forgotten all about Donnie, and I didn't resist when Colby pulled off my tee leaving me topless. It had been a ten days since we had been together, and my pussy was lubing like crazy as Colby continued to work me over. When he opened my jeans and pushed them off, I heard a groan and remembered Donnie.

"Colby. NO. Donnie is still here watching." I hissed.

"It's OK Annie. Don't be shy. He's seen it all now anyway."

That was stupid logic, but in my frenzied state of teen arousal, it somehow made sense and we continued. Colby pulled off his shirt and came right back at me with a passion. I was now ripe and ready for the picking. I reached to unbuckle Colby's belt when his hand grabbed my wrist.

"Hey Annie. Donny here's a virgin. Wouldn't it be fun for you to, like, break in a virgin?" Colby asked. "I bet he would love for you to touch his cock; Wouldn't you Donny?"

I turned toward Donny and looked down at his crotch. I could see his hard bulge in his jeans. It was almost an involuntary reaction for my hand to reach down and rub his erection through his pants.

"Yeah. Anna." Donnie cooed. "Oh God that feels soooo good"

I looked at Colby who nodded his head, and I slowly started to undo Donny's belt and pants. When I had them undone, I pulled down his zipper and reached inside. His breathing stopped when my fingers closed around his hard member, and then he let our a long low moan as I squeezed it.

"That's it Anna." Donnie praised. "Pull it out for me. God you are so hot."

Donny's whole body wet rigid as I pulled his hard dick out of his boxers, and started to stroke it. After about a minute, he groaned again and squirted a huge load up onto his shirt, and my hand. Seeing his cum squirt out made my pussy pulse and I was ready for a good fucking.

"Oh my Anna. That was excellent. Really good. Perfect. OH! I came all over your hand." He rushed.

"I'll bet you could get him hard again in under a minute if you keep stroking him. Better yet, take him in our mouth." Colby said.

Donnie stood and stripped as Colby started to finger my pussy. My teen slut took control. I was naked and making out with two guys and it was making me crazy hot. I grabbed Donnie's dick in both hands and started to stroke it again. I pulled him closer and took his head in my mouth. His jizz tasted different, but not bad. I was indeed less that a minute before my efforts were rewarded with a rigid dick.

"You'll love the way she rolls on a rubber." Colby enthused as he handed me the foil packet.

Without thinking of the implications of what I was doing, I ripped open the packet and rolled the condom down the length of Donnie's cock. When I was done, Colby removed his finger from my pussy and pulled me back so I was reclining on his lap.

"Spread your legs Annie. Take his cherry." He whispered in my ear.

This was so totally hot. I was naked with my boyfriend and his buddy, and my boyfriend was encouraging me to let his buddy fuck me. My brain was on autopilot. I was stupid crazy horny and ready to be taken. I spread my legs wide and pulled Donnie towards my cunt.

"Put it in me Donnie" I purred. "Let me take your cherry."

What he lacked in style, he more than made up for in enthusiasm. The instant his cock was all the way in, he started humping me wildly. He was grunting and panting as he lay on top of me jerking his hips against my pelvis. I was just starting to move towards my orgasm, when Donnie let out a wail, pushed himself all the way in, and jerked 4 times.

As Donnie rolled off me, I looked at Colby with pleading eyes.

"Colby. I'm not finished." I whispered. "I need you."

Colby stripped off his pants and moved between my legs. When he was in position, he pressed himself all the way in on the first stroke. When he started his long, slow pumping, my pussy really started to respond. The whole scene had me so hot that within a dozen strokes, I was cuming on Colby's cock. Apparently the situation had an effect on him as well because just a few strokes later, I felt him squirt deep in my pussy. Felt him squirt? NO CONDOM!

"Colby... Colby..." I rushed. "You didn't put on a condom. Stop. Pull out."

"Donnie used my last one Annie." He replied coolly. "And it's too late now to stop or pull out. The deed is done."

Of course it was. I pledged to be more diligent in the future. I should probably have a supply of my own in my purse for just such occasions. We cleaned up as best we could and Colby took me home. I figured the best I could do would be to get into a hot shower and try to flush myself out with the spray from the wand. After a hot animal good night kiss on the step, I entered the house.

"realanna."

"So what happened tonight?" Marty queried "Did Colby get lucky?"

Of course I had to tell the whole tale. When I got to the part of stroking Donnie's cock, Marty had taken his cock out and was stroking it too.

"Show me Annie." He urged. "Do me like you did Donnie."

As I stroked Marty, I continued the story. When I got to the part where Colby pulled me back and told me to spread for Donnie, Marty pushed me onto the sofa and drove his cock into my wet pussy. As he did, I saw a funny look come over his face.

"Are you already full of cum?" He asked. "It must have been Colby. Did Colby do you bareback? Did you let him cum in your pussy?"

"Yes" I groaned. "Colby did me bareback. He shot a bucket of cum in my pussy"

Those words were all it took for Marty to go over the top. I felt his load join Colby's deep in my pussy. As he unloaded, I had a little shiver of orgasm, but it wasn't very satisfying. After he rolled off me, Marty ambled off to bed leaving me alone with my unsettled thoughts. Teenage Anna was becoming quite a slut. Colby was willing to share her with his friends. Where was this all headed and what would happen next?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. No sooner had Marty left for work, than the doorbell rang. When I answered, I was shocked to see Donnie standing there,

"teenanna."