Tee's Trial Ch. 04

Story Info
Tee endures her first real tickle session.
1.7k words
4.31
12.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyn74
lyn74
10 Followers

Tee's first session

Matt dug his fingers into Tee's left armpit, fingers wiggling away. OOOOOhh, wait, wait, wait, Tee thought, but only laughter escaping her lips. Her body immediately leaned to the right as much as possible which wasn't very much at all trying to avoid the attacking, probing fingers. The fingers stopped, allowing her to breathe, not realizing that a hand was slowly reaching around her right waist grabbing her waist and working its way up and down her ribs. OH NO, wait, wait, please wait, she thought continuing to laugh uncontrollably and violently shifting to the left helplessly trying to get away from the tickling. Then before she knew it two hands attacked both her armpits at the same time causing her to raise up as much as possible but being firmly held down on the seat unable to avoid the intense tickling. OH MY GOD! That tickles so much, why do you do this? It tickles so much, please wait, she thought to herself silently laughing with all her might to no avail.

Matt's fingernails started stroking up and down her well-oiled arms sending Tee into hysterics and then her whole body jolting in surprise when he squeezed her arms right above her elbows and then continuing to squeeze up and down her upper arms working their way up to her underarms again.

AAAAAhhh no, no, AAAAHH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Please wait, this tickles so much she pleaded in her mind. Periodically the hands would stop only to slowly creep towards her causing Tees anticipation to send tickling feelings all over her before she was even touched and then when the inevitable tickles came it was if a white light exploded in her mind. A ticklish big bang in her head of intense feelings causing what felt like every muscle in her body tightening up and seizing making her unable to move but in actuality, she was moving and bucking her hips wildly within the confines of her restraints. But it felt like there was absolutely nothing she could do and nowhere could she go to escape this torture.

The tickles continued for several minutes, causing Tee to wiggle her legs and feet in protest. It was all she could do which turned out to be a mistake because Matt walked around without saying a word and squeezed her knee, working his way up to her inner thigh. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Tee thought as OOOOOOHHHHHHH, HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH, and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, her eyes wide and bulged looked over to Sam who was casually tapping at her phone while all this was going on.

Matt walked around her outstretched leg and then up in between her legs glancing briefly into her eyes, and then he squeezed her hips sending more jolts of ticklish earthquakes throughout her body. She bucked wildly trying to buck free from her restraints knowing she had no hope. WAIT WHEYHEYHEYHEYT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The desperate words actually trying to come out this time. What did you say? Matt asked. Tee pressed her lips together unsuccessfully hiding her smile and shook her head no trying to say nothing, afraid she would get it even worse.

Matt looked over at Sam and said, I need a drink. And then walked out of the room. Sam calmly set her phone down and reached down into her purse and pulled out what looked like a makeup pouch and walked over stopping at Tee's feet. OH NO! NOT MY FEET, MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH, PLEASE NOT MY FEET she thought. Knowing full well what was about to happen. Her mind was alive like never before and her body was sizzling with excitement and sensitivity.

Sam got down on one knee, and stared stroking her long nails up and down her right foot. AAAHHHHH! NO! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH IT TICKLES SO MUCH, I CAN'T TAKE IT! Tee begged, losing any measure of self-restraint. Sam was unfazed, continuing to tickle up and down her foot. Alternating between the sole of her foot and digging her nails underneath her toes right where they connect to the foot sending Tee absolutely crazy in hysterical laughing fits.

Sam scooted over positioning herself in between her two feet and then started alternately tickling each foot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE! PLEASE! NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Sam kept alternating between toes and foot, left and right, light strokes and heavy strokes. She even tickled the tops of her feet which were also ticklish which Tee did not know. This continued for about five minutes unabated until suddenly Matt walked in saying water break, carrying a tray with two glasses of ice water and a towel.

Sam stopped tickling her, but Tee continued to laugh uncontrollably. Matt wiped the sweat off of her face with the towel. How are you feeling? Tee had to think, my stomach hurts. And my face from smiling and laughing so much. Enjoying yourself? Matt probed further. Yes, Tee said a little surprised, very much! Sam brought the ice water to her lips and Tee gulped it down. They let her take several breathes while still giggling reliving what just happened in her mind. Sam took the towel and wiped the dribbles off of her mouth and chin while she continued to giggle a little. She was enjoying this. Then matt went to sit down while Sam returned to her place back down by her feet.

She coolly took a makeup brush with a small flat tip out of her pouch and started brushing it up and down Tee's soles. AAAAAAHHHH! Tee literally screamed in ticklish horror no words able to escape her. Only desperate cries and sounds trying to cope and endure the intense feelings. PPPPPLE HAHAHAH! Her breath running out but the laughing continuing in silent guffaws. Sam started laughing with a full belly laugh now stopping to let Tee gasp for air and catch her breath. Bet you've never been tickled like this before Sam laughed thoroughly entertained by Tee's plight. Never! Tee's said nothing even close, she laughed, still breathing like she just finished running a mile.

Common Matt, Sam said, let's finish her off. Tee still recovering mentally started to prepare for whatever would be next. Sam walked to the chair behind her while Matt walked up to her feet. No longer protesting, Tee started taking big breaths for the next bout. Matt took a knee and said say it Tee, Tee snickered a bit, looked him right in the eyes and said tickle me.

Four hands immediately attacked her. Feet, Ribs Belly all at once. AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! The tickling continued for a full minute which felt like ten but it eventually stopped. Tee was exhausted but proud of herself. She was grinning ear to ear while watching Matt and Sam unstrap her. This was so fun!

We are not done honey Sam said. You deserve a break but we're not finished yet. Go use the restroom, find a soda and a snack and in about 20 minutes will give you another go. Think you can take it?

My face and stomach are sore but I would like another round. I had no idea it would be like this. After a restroom break and grabbing a snack Tee and Sam went to Matt's office and started talking about ordinary things. The weather, TV shows that they were into. It was so surreal being nude with one clothed woman who didn't give the situation a second thought. Knowing what had just happened and imagining what might be about to happen had Tees mind spinning but talking as if she was having coffee with a friend.

Matt walked in a few minutes later with a coke in his hand and said ready when you two are. I'm ready Tee said with a grin setting her drink down and standing up. They all walked back to the back room again and the bondage chair had been pushed up to the wall with the rest of the furniture and in the center of the room was a small metal bed frame with a bench press pad bolted to the middle of it. On one end it had to individual stocks on each side for her feet. On the floor next to the bed, she noticed a Hitachi magic wand that was lying on the floor with the cord and adjoining extension cord running to the wall outlet. Have a seat and put your feet in the stocks.

Yes sir. As she followed her instructions and watched Matt and Sam locking her feet in she had that feeling in her belly that reminded her of going up the first incline of a large roller coaster. She was locked in and she gave her feet a nice tug. She scooted forward to the stocks didn't budge, they were solid. She scooted back and seeing her tormentors grab her leather cuffs and she held her hands out to her sides while each was strapped in. She took hold of the little metal bars inside the cuffs and laid down without prompting raising her arms overhead starting to giggle. Her cuffs were secured to the top corners of the bed and Sam and Matt literally just poured the oil all over her body and then rubbing it in. It felt wonderful but she was becoming nervous all over again. Although not quite as nervous as the first time. They didn't miss a spot with the oil. She was completely slick and shining and both Matt and Sam spent a good minute fondling her above and below the waste causing moans to escape her.

Matt said "alright tee, you have an idea of how this goes, and you didn't panic or cry on us which means you did really well. You also know now that no amount of begging or pleading will cause us to stop doing what we are doing. As long as we see that you are not in pain, breathing adequately, and not freaking out we will continue until we are done within a reasonable amount of time." Having said that, he continued. Are there any limits or concerns you would like to talk about before we start. How long is this session going to last? Tee asked. About 20 minutes, maybe 30 Matt answered. Tee looked at him and said do your worst.

lyn74
lyn74
10 Followers