Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby came up and looked at her - he was chewing.

"It's surprisingly warm, the banana I mean."

He was actually eating the banana. The banana that he had sucked out of her.

"I sort of suppose it would."

"There may be some more."

And he was back down on her - literally going down on her. Mandy's eyes were wide as this boy sucked on her vagina and she could actually feel his tongue inside her, circulating, no doubt seeking banana. Was he helping her or more just enjoying what he was doing! The straining bulge in his trousers was a testament to that! Mandy was almost annoyed she was liking it too. Unbelievable, Bobby Robinson was performing cunnilingus on her! Him and not Jeff.

After a few more moments of, well pleasure, Bobby popped back up.

"Mandy, I think I've got it all. Let me feel with my fingers. You're a bit tight."

"It'll ease if you play around a little."

What was she saying? Asking Bobby to excite her even if to achieve a practical and necessary objective?

"I don't really know what to do."

"Oh, just feel around gently Bobby," she sighed, "and explore."

He was clumsy but she could not think Jeff was much better. More cursory than clumsy perhaps in Jeff's case.

"That's my arse hole Bobby, you can leave that alone."

"Sorry."

How awful was this. Bobby had even touched her bottom.

His fingers were exploring and she was getting wetter. To think Bobby was doing this to her - Bobby of all people!

"Is this working?"

"Yes, slowly, gently, not so hard, is there any more?"

She was letting him, no encouraging Bobby to get her excited, so he could find any banana. It was ludicrous, it was impossible, it was embarrassing.

"I'll get my torch, from my bag."

He was even floodlighting her sex as he felt around. Better him than the doctor or nurse - well, perhaps."

"I can't find any more - I think you are banana less now. I wouldn't do that again." He seemed so matter of fact. Perhaps the air of a person who regularly examined vaginas for stowaway food!

It dawned on Mandy that in the last few minutes, Bobby Robinson (Bobby Robinson of all people), had actually been feeling her sex, masturbating her, for longer than Jeff ever had done. Jeff was really just too quick and keen to get his cock in her and shoot his stuff. The awful thing about it all was that she really enjoyed Bobby's hands and fingers and especially his mouth. It had been so unlike Jeff's approach. He had made her really wet. A little more and... no she just could not. Simply could not with Bobby Robinson.

"Bobby."

"Yes?"

"You've been very kind. Would you like to shower with me?"

It seemed the least she could do. She knew he'd not only like showering with her but doing that where all the other girls had been undressed under the streams of hot water whilst soaping their naked flesh.

Mandy had always found that shower scene in 'Starship Troopers' amusing; what would it be like if the boys and girls all mass showered together after sport? The principle in the film had been no touching, no thoughts of sex, an asexual experience. Somehow she could not see the reality being like that at all. The image of lots of fine boys naked, their firm bottoms, their penises - erections even - was too strong! The showers so hot and steamy with naked boys and girls everywhere, so much wet naked flesh and lovely firm erections so on display. So hard and interesting! Best if there were fewer girls than boys - imagine that, an erection in each hand and lots of boys' hands on her!

But, for now, it would be Bobby of all people - though she did not mind the prospect of seeing his erection again. She would make him happy as they showered - he had, after all, been very kind.

"Yes, please, Mandy I would like that."

Of course he would but it would also be good to wash the banana traces away.

Not really a good body, just too skinny, but Mandy had to admit it was quite a cock that Bobby possessed! She watched him undress and there was no surprise in seeing he was still erect; watched his penis bounce upwards as he pulled his boxers down. She could not get over the size of the thing! It was so much bigger than Jeff's and the other boys she had been with. Mandy was impressed and knew it.

"Go and turn the showers on, Bobby." She watched him walk across the tiles, his erection strong and pointing upwards - not straight ahead like Jeff's. Fuck, she thought, it's not only bigger but stronger! It swayed slightly as Bobby walked. Given his weedy frame, did it make him look just ridiculous - or the other thing? Mandy's thighs opened and closed. Fuck, she knew she wanted that thing inside her - well, that wasn't going to happen.

Mandy walked into the showers now steaming and hot. "Come on, Bobby, you can wash me if you like." She was sort of being kind by giving him this task, but in reality she wanted to feel his fingers again. Feel them in between her legs - she knew that they would go there.

Bobby picked up the soap as they stepped under the water; not surprisingly he was more interested in soaping and washing her breasts - anyone would think they had been grubby - than somewhere more useful like her hands or under her arms - though he did tickle there. And of course it was not long before his hand was back between her legs - lovely.

She could not actually object to soapy fingers on her bottom hole. It was part of washing after all but she could certainly say, "thank you, that's enough there" when they stayed there far too long. His fingers otherwise were doing a good job.

One hand working her, one hand washing elsewhere, then both hands moving around her. Her hand taking hold of his cock again. It was so big in her hand as she soaped it.

"Bobby, that's my arse you are touching again. Don't do that." She had felt it, felt a finger right on her bottom hole pushing soapily but, she frowned, hadn't both Bobby's hands been on her breasts? And he hadn't been right behind her so it couldn't have been his cock pushing where it most certainly was not going.

"Oh yes, Bobby that is really nice, keep doing that. Oh yes there. Faster, yes faster, just like that."

It was all she could do to stop herself putting her arms around Bobby's neck and lifting herself up onto his torso and pushing her wet pussy down onto his enormous cock. Fuck! Forcing that into herself would be something else! But the idea of having Bobby Robinson copulating with her. being inside her, coming inside her, was just too awful to contemplate

The whole experience was awful really. Mandy was cross with herself later. She had not just wanked Bobby off as a thank you but had got him to make her come. She had come indeed, pulling him tight to her, his hand between her legs and his cock, his hard really big cock, pressed against her.

Down from Cloud Nine, Mandy realised she needed to finish things and get out of there. She did not want to be in the showers with Bobby and certainly did not want to get caught there. Mr Derais or one of the other male teachers would not come in if he heard the showers going but there were female teachers.

She had, though, to do the promised thing for Bobby. First the soaping and then the wanking. The washing was perfunctory and then she began the wanking in earnest. "Err, you've forgotten a bit, Mandy."

"Hey?" And then it dawned on her. Bobby Robinson wanted her to touch his bottom hole too. It was unbelievable there she was naked in the shower with Bobby, one hand on his cock, the other touching his arse.

"That's nice Mandy, really nice actually."

For a moment she thought he might ask her to stick her finger up him. Urgh! Not even Jeff had asked that - but it might make him come quicker - Jeff she meant - before he had a chance to see her blue stain. She needed to get Jeff to come quickly. A complete blow job and a finger up his bum. She did not really want to do either.

Mandy's hand was working Bobby's length feverishly. She still could not get over how big it was. It felt like a ridiculous amount of distance for her clenched hand to go from the base of his cock to its swollen head. With her free hand she lifted his balls. They were big too, she could feel the two soft ovoid shapes hanging within their fleshy pocket. Moreover they were heavy too - heavier she was sure than Jeff's. Right cock, right balls: wrong boy.

"Oh Mandy, that's... that's lovely, oh...!" And then, his cock began to spurt and, just like before, it seemed to have a mind of its own. Instead of spurting away onto the tiled floor where she had aimed, it seemed to pull her hand around so it was aiming squarely at her pubes. She was watching it and did not miss the white flashing of the squirting, the contents of his balls making her curly hair all messy yet again.

She had not really wanted to watch the ejaculation, had meant to avert her eyes and just let it happen but, well, in the event, she could not take her eyes off the fountaining thing. Lots of it had been ejected out of its tiny slit like exit. She had seen that, had watched it all. Coming out onto her. On to her sexual hair.

"Wow, Mandy, that was something else." Bobby stepped back, panting. "We should do that more often!"

No, no, no! Never again. But still she could not leave the showers. She had to do more washing to get his stuff off her pubes or rather, Bobby, kindly did that for her. Again, infuriatingly, it was just not something Jeff would have bothered doing. Bobby Robinson seemed just so considerate - infuriating!

After what had been somewhat of an ordeal, Mandy made her way homewards. Bobby had been very helpful with her predicament - her absurd, inexplicable, predicament, but now she had the problem of dealing with Jeff. She was seeing him the next night and he was going to want sex. It would have to be the pre-emptive blowjob. He could not see her blue stained sex, even if Bobby Robinson knew all about it. Indeed Bobby knew considerably more about her than he should. Her life was becoming very problematic.

Nb: putting peeled bananas in vaginas is not recommended as there is great potential for yeast infections etc. Stick to rounded plastic objects that buzz merrily and can be kept squeaky clean just like Mandy's friend Rachel does in the next chapter. Sensible girl!

12