Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 07

Story Info
Unexpected things happen to a jogger.
3.9k words
4.64
21.5k
4

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Telekinesis - the undoing of Mandy, Rachel and a few more besides

by Maximilian Cummings

Chapter 7

The college was proud of its sporting tradition, proud of its prowess in both games and individual sports. From an early age it had encouraged the children and it had not let up even now at eighteen. Titch pulled on her running things. She did not much like running but she thought it did her good. If her mother was anything to go by she had a propensity to run to fat. Not really yet but she would have to watch it. She was already a big girl. Whereas Karen could probably run bra-less being really flat chested, that was not an epithet that applied to her. She clipped on her sports bra, so necessary to hold her boobs and keep them under control. No need for panties, not in the sensible shorts she was wearing. Nothing to bounce around in there. Funny how different that was for the boys! She had seen her brother's 'jock strap' - a sort of bra for balls and penis. Titch wondered if it was actually uncomfortable to have all that flopping around as they ran if not restrained - certainly she would be more than happy to see that. She was not disinterested in boys!

Sometimes running she paired up but Karen was off sick and Titch ran alone. A bright day, a warm day in fact, if rather wet under foot, particularly off the road and on the hill up into the wood, mud splashing on her legs and making a shower afterwards even more necessary.

As she always did at the top of the hill she put her arms up as if in triumph - well, it was always an effort getting up the hill - and was completely taken aback when her singlet just seemed to drag itself up her arms and off and fly into the branches of a tree leaving her in her sports bra. Titch stood and stared. It was not even windy. Not that she could imagine the wind doing that even if seemingly the singlet had blown into a tree.

Behind her she heard an approaching runner. It was Bobby Robinson. Bobby of all people.

A bit embarrassing standing there in her bra but there was nothing showing or anything. More like a bikini top than a little flimsy, lacy thing or the definitely suspect red underwear Sandy Müller wore.

"Oh, hi Bobby. My shirt's just blown into the tree... I think." Casual, matter of fact - easy.

"How'd that happen?"

"Dunno."

"I can't climb and get it, it's not near the tree trunk. I'll try throwing a stick."

That did not work.

"Come on. Forget it. It's not a problem. Nuisance though." Titch was being practical, matter of fact. It was not a problem really but certainly a nuisance. She would need to buy another.

It was not a problem. Not until Titch stumbled and found exactly the same thing happening with her sports bra. There was no way it could have come undone, no way it could have pulled itself off up her arms and into the trees. But somehow it had. There had been not a breath of wind but Titch had felt the force of the tug. It was not Bobby, he was running yards away from her. But didn't he stare!

She was a bit too shocked to scream.

"Bobby - it's rude to stare!"

Titch knew the boys were fascinated by her boobs but Bobby was being a little too direct. Her arms came up and over them. She was big and knew it.

"Sorry Titch, what happened?"

"I don't know. Look at it, up in the trees out of reach." It dangled there - very bra like.

"I want to go back to the college."

"It's as far forward as backwards. We are about half way."

"I can't run like this, I'll be all over the place."

"What will... oh, I see. Does it matter. I mean, for running?"

"Course it does. I mean it'd be like you running without a jock strap."

"I don't bother with one actually." And Titch could see he didn't; could see the effect her naked boobs were having. His shorts were tenting forward and the shape of his knob was starting to be defined.

"It's rude to stare."

"Fuck, Bobby I was not staring - just looking, I mean checking, I mean... can we try and get it down with a stick?"

That did not work anymore than it had with singlet. Bobby had found several sticks but rather than throwing them had offered them to her.

"No you throw them Bobby." She knew exactly what he wanted to see. He wanted to see what her boobs did when she threw.

To be fair, he threw well. There was no question of him deliberately trying to miss so she had a go. One even, remarkably, became lodged in her bra but even then it did not fall.

It was not going to work. "Let's run and get home." Titch did not want to give up really but there had come a point.

Strange to be running holding your arms across your chest but she had to do that to stop her boobs bouncing around and to keep them from Bobby seeing them. But it was easy to forget on a tricky piece of ground and more than once she knew she was treating Bobby - running with her - to the sight of her breasts bounding around her chest. Treating would be the word - he must love seeing that, she knew. Seeing her big brown breasts and their areolae like, like - well, the girls said saucers which was a bit unkind - bounding around all free and unrestrained.

Of course it is better having arms free to ensure balance when running and it was in a particularly rutted and muddy place that the next - awful - thing happened. Titch tripped good and proper and went flying. Splat, splash. Mud on her face, mud on her boobs, mud on her shorts, mud everywhere and worse an ominous ripping sound.

Titch struggled to her feet aided by Bobby grabbing her hand.

"You OK, Titch?"

"Yeah, thinks so. I went flying all right! What are you staring at now?"

"Titch, err Titch - your shorts!"

It was awful. They were not there. In falling they had torn, she had heard it, but where were they?

"Where are they?"

"Must be in the mud somewhere."

But she could not see them.

"Titch. More runners are coming."

"Girls?"

"No, boys."

Titch ran. She had to get away

And Titch found herself running, naked but for her socks and trainers. She had not put anything on under the running shorts. Why should she have done? If only she had!

She tried to run faster to keep ahead of Bobby and the other boys but she soon knew it was no good. Bobby had kept up with her and, turning, she could see the boys were gaining. Perhaps they had not seen... yet.

"I can't run like this, I can't do this, Bobby. It's awful."

"You could cover yourself with mud and hide your..."

"Don't be fucking stupid, Bobby."

"You can have my things Titch but..."

"Let's go into the trees, quick."

They did. She was conscious of Bobby following, no doubt staring at her bottom - at bouncing, wobbling cheeks moving.

"Down."

They crouched waiting for the runners to pass.

"Bobby what shall we do? And don't stare!"

But of course he was. Titch knew what a sight she was. Muddy yes, but naked. Her ample bush all on display, her big breasts and big bottom all visible to Bobby. It was unbelievable. Here she was naked in a wood with a boy and it was Bobby Robinson of all of them. Naked was one thing: being without clothes to put on, another.

They stood and Titch could not miss it, the impressive - and it was - tenting of Bobby's shorts. Bobby was clearly reacting normally, even if most inappropriately.

"I can't run like this."

"You can have my things Titch but..."

"I know then it'll be you not me and that's not fair but, but I'll explain. Say how good you were. Please..."

Bobby pulled off his singlet and Titch pulled it on. It was tight, her boobs so clearly outlined, so pushing at the material but hidden. But it was short, too short as a skirt, quite clearly anyone could see her sex and bottom underneath. Titch stared with longing at Bobby's shorts.

"I'd better lend you my shorts."

It was such a kind offer.

"Oh, Bobby you are such a gentleman. Perhaps we can find my shorts in the mud."

She could see his erection so clearly outlined in his shorts. No surprise he had reacted like that. She should take it as a compliment really. But shouldn't he be wearing pants or a jock strap or whatever men wore?

"Do you really need the shorts?" His reluctance obvious.

"I can't get back like this."

"But I'm going to be so embarrassed. You know, you can see..."

Titch could; Bobby was clearly a surprisingly big boy.

"Don't be. I mean it's natural. I won't laugh or anything. It looks very... very impressive Bobby. Go on, please."

Bobby pulled at his shorts and his erection sprang free. Sprang was the operative word. As he pulled down his waistband the cock went with it but, released, it sprang upwards.

"Oh!" said Titch. "Oh!" She had never seen the like. A bit of fumbling only with boys. She was a virgin - everywhere. "Oh." Surely boys were not that big. How did it fit?

"You can't run like that." Could he? That would be a sight, a sight she'd love to see. Naked running man with erection - even if it was Bobby Robinson, indeed perhaps particularly Bobby with that dick.

"No, not really. Well I can physically but I wouldn't want to be seen like that."

"I mean that would be worse than me being like I am. You'd better keep the shorts." She could not help herself staring. Who would have thought it. Bobby Robinson had a monster dick!

"But Titch you really can't run like that all the way back to the college."

"Can you make it go down. Stop thinking abou... about, well these I expect." Touching them through Bobby's singlet probably did not help Bobby, actually.

"They are very nice indeed, Titch. If you don't mind me saying it. All of you is very nice!"

Bobby's erection was firm: the shiny head poking strongly upwards. He was clearly being honest - he showed what he thought!

He was standing facing her, his knob - that's what it was - pointing right at her sex. Titch knew, all right, what he must be thinking; must be wanting to stick his thing between her legs and slide it on the wetness she could feel creeping out. Titch wasn't innocent about that - she had done plenty enough thinking and playing around 'down there' in bed wondering just what a penis would feel like. She had thought a lot about 'knobs.' She had better not encourage him. Putting on Bobby's shorts would be a good thing, but not easy to do without opening her thighs a little and not easy to do without exposing a little bit more, especially as he was watching so closely.

"How, how do you make it go... go down, Bobby?"

"I don't think it will unless..."

Titch knew what the 'unless' was. She was not stupid. It would be interesting and it would mean she could have the shorts. Interesting and the shorts - it was a deal.

"OK, I have the shorts: you have the singlet. It won't be good for either but... but it's very kind of you." Titch pulled off the singlet again. It was not to be hers to wear.

There they were both standing naked but for socks and shoes in a wood. Titch could easily imagine other times when the idea would have been just perfect, though probably not with Bobby. She and a boy naked in a wood and she about to touch...

"What do I do, Bobby?" Her meaning was obvious. She was not talking about how to put the shorts on.

"You just slide it."

Titch reached out and her hand closed around Bobby's big erection. A sigh from him. Of course he liked her touch. She, for her part, was fascinated by what she was feeling. She had not felt one before. So hard and yet so soft. Hardness beneath the skin. Nothing on her body was quite like it or even like it at all. It was not like an arm or a foot. It was so different. She watched as her hand moved over the silky smoothness of the knob. Yes, it was her staring now, taking in all the detail of the thing, so firm and rugged and so rounded at the top - yes, so right for easing itself into a certain special place Titch kept between her legs. The lubrication was flowing there, the special lubrication which came just for that very purpose. The two things, the two genitalia opposites, would connect very nicely indeed. They were not going to, however nice it would be to feel a penis pushing and entering her. What did it feel like, that feeling of penetration?

Her hand began to stroke. Bobby's hand on hers showing her how to do it. In a way rather unsettling to find his hand on her own. An unexpected intimacy - yet nothing really on the intimacy of what she was holding and moving!

"Titch, may I touch, it'll help."

She could hardly say no. And. indeed. without waiting. his hands reached and held her breasts sending such pleasurable sensations and messages as her nerve endings registered the touch. Her own nipples erecting into the palms of his hands and, though he did not know it, another little erection making itself very much felt between her legs. Titch moaned as she knew girls did. It was all so nice - or would be really if it was not Bobby Robinson who was touching her but someone else and she was not going to be faced with the prospect of running back to college topless. His hands, though, felt so pleasant and they were doing such lovely things - stroking and squeezing. Her hand moved over the lovely firm thing she had in her hand.

He was lifting her breasts, weighing them in his hands as she knew boys liked to do. How different was Bobby's chest, all flat and a little hairy with ridiculous vestigial nipples but, there again, how different was Bobby's pubes from her own. She didn't have anything like that down there sticking out! Her hand slipped down to his balls and she felt them both in their wrinkled sack - the wobbly male equivalent of boobs. Soft and also weighable. They felt quite heavy in her hand and, again, such different things from anything about her own body. A wrinkled bag with marbles within - big marbles! Marbles containing, as she very well knew from Biology, stuff that was sort of dangerous to her. They must not fuck, she did not want to get pregnant - but would it not be so lovely to feel that big thing inside her?

It was perhaps inevitable. Bobby certainly had not asked. But it was nice, really nice, much nicer than she had expected. He was sucking her right tit - the one without the mud on it - he had the whole nipple in his mouth. "I didn't say..."

Titch looked at the thing in her hand. Would he be expecting her to suck that? She was not sure about that. She knew girls did that sort of thing. But what if it... what if Bobby ejaculated? Her eye was on the little slit at the end of Bobby's cock where she knew the stuff came out of. She was not stupid, not that innocent. What was that like? The girls talked of spurting. Did it do that or just flow? What a lovely thing to have in your hand to play with though. Titch looked forward to having a boyfriend and doing lots of playing - in the woods and elsewhere!

"Are you close to..." Best to get it over with and start running.

"No, not yet. Would you like me to... to finger you?"

Titch had not really expected that; had been enjoying the feel of Bobby playing with her breasts; that was not really what was necessary; what was necessary was to get Bobby's cock to go down - to get, yes, 'flaccid' was the word. But what would fingers other than her own feel like. "If you like, Bobby."

Fuck! Just the touch of his fingers in her pubic hair; stroking her furry patch was good enough but then she felt a finger seeking her slit. Titch's eyes closed and she waited. The finger found her slit, burrowed into her curls, and then went sliding downwards in the valley to see what it might find. Could she feel it or could she feel it!

It was something else - alien fingers stirring in her hot wet place. Fingers touching everything, exploring and, yes, entering. Titch could feel she was on to a winner - if Bobby kept that up she was going to come. Her hand even firmer on his cock. Her eyes looking at it hungrily. What would it feel like inside her, pushing her open, penetrating - all big and hard inside her?

"Bobby, would you like to... I mean, would you like to come inside me? NO, I didn't mean that. No, not come as in 'cum' but just slip inside for a moment or two; just to feel. I'd like... I mean would you like to feel but you are not to cum?"

Of course he would. "Yeah, sure, Titch. You going to lie down?"

"No, just like the animals do." Titch stood with her legs apart and then lent forward, her big bottom presented as an invitation.

She felt Bobby behind her and then the touch of his knob on her sex; his hands underneath her lifting her big breasts and supporting her and then the push, the feel of the shiny knob parting her and going in. Fuck! It was good. She could understand why her friends, Mandy and Rachel liked doing this so much though not, of course, with Bobby. It was ridiculous what she was doing with Bobby of all people but, fuck, the sensations were good. The sensations were very good, so good that, no, not already!

But yes, as Bobby began moving in and out Titch could feel it coming. "Ooh, ooh, ooh!" Bent over, being fucked like an animal Titch came. A shivering, gasping, shaky orgasm in the woods - her first orgasm actually on a penis. It was long and hard - the orgasm as well as the penis!.

Still breathing hard, gasping a little for air, Titch was suddenly very worried, "You haven't come, have you Bobby?"

"No, of course not. You said not to."

Relief. She had just had the most fantastic orgasm and still had Bobby's cock in her, but safe. He had not come but, of course, Bobby cumming was really the whole object of the exercise! Titch moved forward pulling herself off Bobby. Even that was good - feeling the sliding and it slipping from her. She straightened. If anything Bobby's cock looked bigger than before and it shone in the sunlight covered as it was by her wetness. She reached. It was all slippery with her stuff - really slippery to the touch.

"Can you cum now Bobby?"

"Oh yes, I think so!"

It was going to be very interesting seeing a boy cum. How much came out. As Titch's hand moved she watched carefully.

"Titch, here I go."

One little spurt - was that it? But no, that was not it, not it at all - hardly; the second one was much bigger and flew a yard across the woodland floor. The girls were quite right - it was not a little trickling flow but firm spurts of... of cum. Trish was careful to point the thing away from her but Bobby turned to her and her hand just seemed to pull around by itself and she found the third and subsequent spurts coming warm on her tummy and on her pubes - splash, splash, splash.

Bobby Robinson might not have come in but he had certainly come on Titch! Was there something special about that? A rite of passage? He had certainly made a mess and there was nothing to clean it off with. She would have to run in Bobby's shorts not only with her own pubes really squidgy with her own earlier sexual excitement but with Bobby's stuff on her too.

"Oh good, that's done then." A rather practical, matter of fact, comment from her after such an experience.

Funny seeing him like that, panting and grinning with his cock still hard. "Thank you Titch. It was really nice actually. Was it good for you?"

"Um, yes." She pulled on his shorts, wincing at all the sploginess. "I suppose we had better run now."

Bobby was not quite 'down' as he pulled on his singlet. He was also dribbling a bit and his penis decidedly wet. Probably, thought Titch, people will mistake it for sweat and it'll probably dry in the sun.

"You won't tell, Bobby."

"What about?"

"What we did. How I got your... your thing to go down."

"Course not!"

Titch liked seeing Bobby's penis moving as he ran. Not yet quite flaccid, it flopped to and fro, sort of slapping against himself. She even let her own boobs go for a little, just to let Bobby see them move. It seemed only fair.

It was many, many minutes before they were near any other runners and they tried to keep their distance. Not at all easy later on, back close to the college, not with Titch running with her arms across her breasts or Bobby running with his 'thing' all dingle dangling as he ran but they made it back to the changing rooms and safety. Not too many saw, until they got there. It did look so funny - or would have done had Titch not been so conscious of her own predicament.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12