Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 08

Story Info
Swimming with friends and then skinny dipping.
7.7k words
4.66
22.6k
8

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Telekinesis - the undoing of Mandy, Rachel and a few more besides

by Maximilian Cummings

Chapter 8

It was just so the right weather. Marcia 'Titch' Garner pulled back the curtains and a smile spread across her brown face. Just so the right weather for a swimming party at Simon Farris' house. It had been great the year before. A super day spent around the open air pool at his parent's house - and what a pool! There was no question the Farris' were 'in the money' but they were so nice with it and it was great to go with most of the class to their house and swim and lounge about all day.

It was not that all the class had not been invited: yet not all accepted.

Titch met her friend Karen and they arrived just the same time as Sandy Müller.

"Girls changing room top of stairs on the left," Mrs Farris had been just as cheery as last year.

Of course the girls had not arrived in their swimming things. They needed to change.

Nothing new, of course, about changing with other girls in her class. They did it often enough at college.

Sandy was down to her - surprise, surprise - red underwear; Karen and Titch already naked below the waist and undoing their blouses,

"Shouldn't you have given that a bit of a trim?" Sandy was looking right at Trish's ample blue black bush. It was a bit personal, really. as comments go. "It's not as if you are like Karen."

They could both see Karen's mound with its sparse covering, the hair not even curling but running straight either side of her slit. It looked like she had a 'parting' or had carefully combed the hair!

Karen frowned.

Titch knew Karen did not like references to her less than mature woman body. Not that she was any younger than the rest. Titch spoke quickly, "I meant to..."

Sandy pulled down her red knickers.

"Oh," went Trish and Karen together.

Sandy had revealed there was not a hair to her mons, not even a 'landing strip' though there had been the other day. Plenty enough fiery red curls. Trish thought they had looked pretty and it was a shame to have lost them. They had been a deeper red than the long hair Sandy wore to half way down her back.

"Shall I do you a bit? You don't want the boys noticing stray hairs peeping around the sides."

"I thought I'd just tuck..."

"There'll be scissors in the bathroom."

Karen pulled up her bikini bottoms and undid her shirt and removed her completely superfluous bra. The contrast with Titch was marked. As Titch released her own bra, her big brown breasts bounced into view. She could see Sandy looking from one to the other. What was she going to say now? Was she going to make some smart comment about Titch's breasts or even her almost black and very big areolae? It was not that.

"Hardly need your top, Karen, you could be like the boys!"

Another frown from Karen and then she stuffed the bikini top down her pants creating a fairly realistic 'man bulge.' It was obvious she was cross.

"Like that, Sandy? Will that do? Should I? Do you think anyone will say anything? Come on let's go." She put her arm around the now naked Sandy and opened the door. Sandy, completely naked, squeaked and pushed it shut but not before Buck Sampann who happened to be outside got an eyeful.

"Karen, how could you!"

But Karen pushed Sandy round and right up against the door. Her nearly naked body pressed hard into Sandy's naked body, breast to breast, sex to sex, and she made thrusting movements with her hips pushing her 'man bulge' at Sandy, right at her naked mons.

"Shall we fuck first then, Sandy, I hear you are an easy lay!"

Titch burst into a fit of the giggles and sat down on a bed her breasts wobbling with laughter. It did not do to cross Karen. She knew that. Sandy should have known. Sandy's face was a picture!

By the time Mandy and Rachel arrived and entered the room, a careful knock first, the three girls were in their bikinis - including Karen. Their arrival seemed to sooth the rather brittle atmosphere created by Sandy's dig at Karen and Karen's effective response. Titch was relieved. She did not like 'scenes.' Talking restarted as the newcomers started to undress. Sandy's suggestion of a trim for Titch was not forgotten and, after a time, the three original girls trooped out and went into the bathroom together. One by one bikini bottoms came half way down and there was the sound of running water - well, pee actually - splashing into the lavatory pan but Titch's bikini bottoms did not come up again. Rather they came off completely and Titch sat on the edge of the bath with her legs open as Sandy knelt between them and set to work with some hair scissors from the bathroom cabinet. The touching was a little intimate!

"Better?"

There was not quite so much hair - Titch was at much less risk of stray pubic hair peeking around the edges of her bikini.

It was a lovely day and the Farris' back garden was quite something, as was their open air swimming pool. It was even heated. Plenty of room to swim and swim properly and a good area to sunbathe and lounge. A kiss from Jeff to Mandy and they walked, hand in hand, down the garden towards the pool. A bit of a contrast to how she usually saw her classmates, showing rather more than they usually did. Mandy frowned a little at Sandy's outfit. The top could have been a little larger and the side tied bikini actually meant you could see all the way up the outside of her thigh! A pretty enough red bikini but perhaps more suited to the beach than a party at a friend's house and, further, Mandy felt the ties were a little risky. What if one came undone? Bows did that sometimes and what if one of the boys surreptitiously or mischievously - boys were like that - just pulled on one of the bow ends? Sandy could have a sudden and considerable 'wardrobe malfunction!' A danger both to the top and bottom of her bikini - three little string bows.

Mandy thought Jeff looked really fine. She was more than happy to be seen on his arm, their tiff of a couple of weeks ago forgotten. Tight bottom, six pack chest, tall and handsome. He looked great in his blue swimming shorts as well. Sensible things to wear - rather than Mark's Speedos. Mandy frowned when she saw them. They did rather show off his package! Perhaps nice to see, and the 'package' looked big enough, but was that quite the right thing to be displaying so obviously at a party. Jeff looked so much better in his shorts; more discrete; not that she would not, most likely, be seeing Jeff's package later and feeling it inside her - but that was for private view. Perhaps not as large as Mark's though, or, as her eyes caught sight of him across the pool, Bobby Robinson's. There he was, looking awkward, dressed in what looked like a size too big for him swimming shorts. Awful if anyone, any of her friends, had known that she actually knew Bobby Robinson's penis rather intimately, had held and done things with it and moreover knew it was quite a size.

It was not just the ties to Sandy's costume but the thinness of the material. It left little to the imagination about her breasts and you could see the mounding of her sex and even her slit where the material had found its way in, forming a 'camel toe.' It was almost indecent! Not that Mandy was much of a prude. She would probably have still come to the party even if it had been 'naturist.' That would have caused some surprise to her classmates! The discovery the Farrises were nudists and the idea of the party itself being naked. It would have been odd at first but by the end of the day or even lunch time she thought everyone would have got over seeing everyone else's bits. Well, apart from Buck Sampann perhaps! Unsurprisingly he was not in Speedos though she understood flaccid penis size was not a guide to erection size. The girls said some boys simply stood up just as they were whilst others ballooned! Buck though, according to Jeff who had seen the incident in the showers, was unimpressive either way! Speedos would not have looked good for him.

Mandy was not at all surprised when, towards lunchtime, Sandy's top seemed just to fall off. She was walking by the pool, passing Bobby when her top seemed to just come undone. One moment there: the next fluttering into the swimming pool, a little scrap of red on the water. Mandy, indeed, was quite pleased to see her thoughts about the risks of little string bows were accurate.

A suitable 'Eeek!" from Sandy which, of course, just drew attention to her predicament and a great cheer went up from all the boys. Her hands shot up, one to each breast but, as Jeff commented later, if anything that looked more erotic than just standing there topless. It was nothing on the cheer which went up moments later, followed by a great round of applause when the bows either side of her bikini bottoms similarly came apart and the other thin garment fluttered down her legs. Not noticing at first, probably because the silly girl's bikini was made of such light material and she was, no doubt, worrying about retrieving the top from the pool, Sandy stepped right away from the little scrap of red cotton on the ground. Turning in panic she gave everyone not just a view of her naked bottom but her denuded front - Mandy noted she was completely hairless, her slit showing like a little girl. It was information now provided to everyone!.

'Don't bend, don't bend!' thought Mandy but Sandy in her confusion did and must have given Mark sitting at a plastic table near the pool quite an eyeful of things which should not be seen except by doctors and very close friends! Sandy was reaching, reaching for the bikini bottoms when a freak gust of wind - though Mandy had not felt so much as a whisper of a breeze that day - whisked the material up in the air and into the pool to join the top.

"Help!" Sandy with an arm trying to cover her breasts and a hand to her front. She could do nothing about her bottom - a naked and shapely female bottom which Mandy noted Mark was staring at with not inconsiderable interest. There was a rush to get into the pool, a rush particularly from the boys to help Sandy and retrieve her bikini parts. Boys jumping in left right and centre. Mark, thought, was not one of the boys doing the 'gentlemanly' thing and Mandy knew why. Had he stood up he would have revealed to everyone just how excited he had got - just how erect he was - and his Speedos really left very little to the imagination. Mandy could very clearly see the shape of his knob and everything! Mmmm - nice!

Mandy looked around. Actually it seemed it was only she who was quite in the position to see Mark's 'problem.' Certainly Rachel sitting next to him - and rather obviously trying to get off with him, could see nothing under that table. She was too close. Perhaps Bobby Robinson at the other side of the next table could but she was not sure. Mandy watched with amusement. To her it was a rather more interesting predicament than Sandy's!

What was surprising was that there seemed to be no reduction in the long manly bulge in Mark's Speedos. Only tight elastic at the top probably prevented it pushing up and poking out at the top. Even so, the top of the Speedos did seem to be standing a little out from his stomach. His erection was raising the elastic but not enough to poke itself through and out into the open. It was constrained and Many wondered if that was uncomfortable.

Mandy sat watching, amused she was getting something of a similar 'show' to that which the boys had enjoyed with Sandy. She missed the resolution of Sandy's predicament, but a glance showed that it had been sorted. Mark had clearly been watching though, now, was not even looking at her. He was not even talking to Rachel but staring with a rather worried look across the pool. It was then Mandy noticed a sort of rippling in the Speedos as if, perhaps there was a hamster rather than a penis inside the garment! What was happening? Mandy was fascinated. Rachel, for her part, seemed to be trying to engage Mark in conversation but his replies were a little monosyllabic. IT was clear Rachel had not been pleased at how closely his eyes had followed Sandy.

The hamster's movements appeared to increase and for a moment Mandy was puzzled by Mark's sudden horrified look. She followed his gaze but could see nothing wrong with Titch who was standing nearby. Not at all. The sun cream she was putting on made her brown skin really shine but he could hardly be horrified at her big breasts, not with that so pretty white bikini enclosing them.

And then it came to Mandy what had horrified Mark. Sudden spurts of white stuff were issuing out of the gap between his Speedos and stomach and there was also a spreading wet patch on his otherwise bone dry Speedos, just below the waist band. His horror had been in knowing he was about to come: and come he most certainly was doing - Mark had just ejaculated right in front of her very eyes. It was most definitely semen spurts she had seen.

She had seen Jeff, she had even seen Bobby and now Mark. She was certainly working her way through the class! Who would be next: Buck Sampann? Mandy smiled at the thought but did not stop looking at Mark through her sun glasses. How on Earth had that happened? What would Mark do next? He resumed his conversation with Rachel - to her evident relief. His sudden distraction must have surprised her. She watched the gap between Speedos and stomach close and the bulge lessen; she saw Mark's hand come down and confirm his fear that his semen had not simply been contained in his Speedos - in fact far from it. Funny seeing him touch his 'stuff' and then feel it between fingers. What a predicament for him. Unlike Sandy who simply had had an accident: Mark's 'accident' was somewhat more inexplicable; socially very unacceptable and much more difficult to remedy. He could hardly walk up the garden like that!

His solution was probably the only one available.

When he judged no one was near - or that was Mandy's take on his quick movement - he suddenly announced to Rachel he was, "going for a swim," was up from the table in a trice and just leapt into the water. The splash even caught Mandy on the legs.

It had been a puzzle. How had that happened? It was all very like Mr Derais' wandering pen.

Rachel had indeed been trying to get off with Mark. She had made a beeline for him. She was not going to let Nik being there at the party spoil her day or her hope of replacing him with Mark. She would be more than happy to share herself between Mark and Mr Tom though currently she seemed to be sharing herself between Mr Tom and Bobby Robinson - of all people. She could understand what happened the first time but she really should not have encouraged him the second. She had been terrified he might come onto her at the swimming party; might even put his arm around her; so embarrassing having to shrug him off, even tell him to his face they were not going out; but what if he mentioned something about what they had done together in other's hearing? He had sworn to keep what they had done to himself - and what they had done was a little more than putting arms around each other!

Bobby, however, had been just right. Had said nothing untoward, had not tried to join her and Mark at the table. She had had Mark to herself and then that stupid tart, Sandy Müller had distracted him. But no sooner had she got his attention back she had started to have rather strange 'feelings.' It was just a gentle feeling as if being stroked - right where she liked boys to stroke her; right where she liked Mr Tom to buzz. She put it down to a pleasant arousal at talking to Mark. After all boy/girl relations were about sexual attraction and she was most certainly sexually attracted to Mark! She began to feel a little wet - which was nice. A bit pointless as it was hardly likely Mark would quietly lead her somewhere private in the garden and take off his Speedos and show her whether he was the 'big boy' she hoped he was. It was at just that moment Mark, inexplicably, chose to have a swim. Suddenly he was up from the table and jumping in the pool splashing Mandy as he did so. The girls looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. A shared womanly gesture at the ways of men.

Rachel watched Mark swimming and then looked around. The feeling between her legs, the rubbing feeling a bit stronger. It was nice and she left her thighs apart. She did so hope Mark would see sense and go out with her. Would his penis prove big? Looking around at all the boys Rachel was pretty sure who was biggest and who was smallest. She doubted Mark would match Bobby's and Mandy had vouchsafed information from Jeff about Buck Sampann. Poor Buck, a nice penis no doubt if you wanted to try backdoor sex but otherwise... Rachel knew that size certainly mattered to her!

Rachel frowned. It actually felt like her vagina was being penetrated. It was now wet enough but the feeling was not one she had spontaneously felt before not without the insertion of a penis or plastic toy. As she sat there she felt herself getting bigger and bigger as if Mr Tom was in residence... or Bobby. A nice feeling but not one she would have expected to have at a friend's pool side party. If she was not careful she might actually have an orgasm at that very table.

Mark got up out of the pool and came towards her dripping and looking really 'fit.' Her eyes dropped to his Speedos and admired the bulge of his 'package.' She would just love to get that out; yeah, slip her hand in and fish it out and watch it erect in her hand until it was lovely and big; she was sure it would only take the lightest touch of her fingers to make it grow all big and useful; that, though, was not exactly the thing to do at a party - maybe, perhaps, under cover of the table but the trouble was Mandy would be able to see even so; not that Mandy would say anything - until later. How odd it would be for Mandy to see Mark's cock spurting in Rachel's hand under that table! But having orgasms at a pool side table just should not happen and Rachel, indeed, saved herself from having one only by getting up from the table on hearing Mrs Ferris' shout that lunch was on the table. "Come on, Mark, let's have lunch." It was funny, the feeling stopped when she stood up.

Lunch was good, very good but Rachel was not at all pleased to find Mark, instead of staying with her, going off and talking to his friends and worse, other girls. She found herself sitting and talking to Simon Ferris. A nice enough boy but not her type - unlike Mark. Near them a group of the girls standing talking as well as eating. Pretty girls looking really nice in their bikinis, though Rachel was a bit surprised at how low their bikini bottoms were sitting at the back. They were starting to look like the classic workman with his bum crack showing above his trousers. What surprised her the more was every time she looked back at them the amount of crack showing seemed to have increased. It was almost as if their bikini elastic had 'gone' or they were being slowly pulled down. Not actually of great interest to her - she was not 'into' girls but she saw some of the boys had noticed. She smiled, a glimpse was much more erotic than nudity: though it was getting to be rather more than a glimpse of bottoms and then Trish Kershaw turned towards Rachel and she could see just poking over the top of her bikini a little tufting of dark curly hair. It was not just at the back the bikini bottoms were low. Simon saw just at the same moment and he stopped talking mid sentence. So did several other classmates around the group.

The silence seem to alert the girls; all suddenly realising they were showing rather more than intended. Emma Dixon also showing little tufts of pure blond above her black bikini. Squeaks from all of them but momentarily totally unsure what to do. The trouble being, as Rachel fully understood, there were no hands free. Drink in one hand, plate in the other - nothing to pull straying clothes up with and then, worse, Emma's bikini top came undone and dropped right into her 'Coronation Chicken.' Well, it was foolish having a bikini with no shoulder straps.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers