Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessi, my darling," Becca said quietly, "you have no idea!" We all laughed. Touché. "Wait until you see what he can do with that big cock of his."

"I want to,, but I'm afraid. It's going to hurt, isn't it, Grandma?"

"I won't lie to you, baby," Becca nodded. "Yes, it's going to hurt, but only for a few minutes. Then, the pain will ease, and become the most wonderful hurt you've ever felt. It will hurt so good that you will find yourself in more pain when you're not getting it..." her eyes shifted to me, "... and you'll do almost anything to be hurt again." She blinked, fighting back a tear.

I Love You too, my Darling Becca, and I've missed you so much. I can't wait until holding you in my arms and making love to you will not hurt your fractured body, I thought.

"Okay... then fuck me, Daddy. Please, make me a woman... just, gently. I may not have had sex before, but I know enough to know your penis is much bigger than average." She took a deep breath. "I'm ready."

Becca joined us on the bed, fishing a tube of lubricant out of the bedside drawer. She put a big glob on Jessi's pussy, and more on my dick.

"One last question. Band-aids. Peel them off slowly or rip them off fast?" she asked.

"Fast," Jessi laughed, "why?" Becca looked at me and nodded.

I positioned myself between my daughter's wide spread legs, and Becca guided my cock to Jessi's opening, slipping the head just inside her lips. She removed her hand and patted me on the bum.

I slid home with one long, smooth stroke, stopping when I reached bottom. Once inside, I held my position. I had 'ripped the band-aid off fast', getting all the pain over with in one quick thrust.

Jessi's eyes had opened wide, and were now screwed shut as she screamed in pain. Becca was stroking her hair and whispering in her ear.

"It's okay, baby. It will stop in a minute. Just breathe, baby. Just breathe."

I felt terrible, causing my daughter this much pain. I was watching her closely, and could see her face begin to relax as her discomfort subsided. She was panting sharply, and her breaths started to even out. Her eyes opened.

"I'm so sorry, honey. It's the best way, to get it over with fast," I apologized. Becca nodded, still stroking her hair. Jessi exhaled a long slow breath.

"I get it. I suppose it's better as a surprise, too," she smiled. "Okay, now that that's over with, I'm ready for you to fuck me."

I started to move, just a short, slow stroke, while still watching her face.

"How are you doing, honey? I asked.

"It still hurts, Daddy, but it's getting better. Keep going."

After another minute or two, I could tell from her breathing that pleasure was overtaking pain, and I started to move a little more in both directions. Quiet moans of enjoyment now accompanied her excited breathing. She pulled me down, guiding my lips to hers, in a kiss that confirmed my conclusions.

"Oh, Daddy, your cock feels so good in my pussy... Keep fucking me... I Love it!"

Now that my mind was free of worry about hurting her, I was able to feel her. She was very wet, very hot, and very, very tight, as you would expect a virgin to be. Every time I pulled out, it felt like I was turning her inside out, a sensation that I'd never felt before. I can only imagine what it felt like to her, but it must have been pleasurable. She was clawing at my shoulders, pulling her upper body off the bed. Her head was hanging back, and she was shrieking like a banshee.

"Uhnn!... Fuck! Oh yes, fuck!... Daddy, your cock hurts me so good, I never want it to stop! Fuck me, Daddy!... Fuck me harder!... Deeper!" Like I said before, I couldn't say no to her, so I did as she asked, shifting gears and starting to pound her juicy little cunt faster. Her volume picked up, too.

"Oh fuck, yes!... Oh FUCK YES!... FUCK ME, DADDY!.. FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" She did her Mariah Carey impression, trailing up thirty-five octaves on the last note, until only dogs could hear her, but I got the message, and kept fucking her, harder and harder.

Suddenly, her head snapped forward, hair flying, and her eyes popped open. Her mouth was gaping, but silent, and she was flushed bright red on her chest, neck and face. She may as well have been holding a neon sign that flashed 'I'm cumming!'.

"Nghhhhohhhmygoddd! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Jessi shrieked. I was holding her down, so she couldn't flop around like before, but she tried, arching her back, then clawing at my back. I was still stroking in and out of her, just more slowly, while she rode the waves of her orgasm. Gradually, she wound down, melting under me.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy... That was fantastic! Is that what sex is always like?" I laughed.

"Only with him, honey," Becca smiled, "only with him."

"You didn't cum, did you Daddy?" she pouted. I shook my head. "Please Daddy, cum for me."

"Okay, baby," I replied, speeding up my rhythm again. "Would you prefer in you, or on you?

"Ooooo! On me sounds kinky! Let's do that."

The prospect of spraying my load all over my daughter's nubile body and spectacular breasts was especially appealing. I fucked her hard for a minute or two, until I felt that familiar pressure building. I pulled out and stroked my dick, aiming for her chest. A single rope of semen leapt out, landing with a splash like a stripe from her navel to her chin. A second shot followed, parallel right, across her nipple, and the dregs flew wildly, landing randomly about her body.

I hadn't payed much attention to Becca since Jessi's pain of penetration had passed, but now I heard her moaning. I turned to see her fingers about to start a fire on her clit. She had turned lefty during her time in a cast, and was still using that hand, while her right tugged on her nipples. Jessi was watching too, and together we gazed at Becca as she had a gut-wrenching orgasm.

"God, that was hot, Grandma! Way to play that clit!"

I collapsed beside Jessi, and Becca leaned back against the headboard. We all rested silently, recovering from our respective orgasms, before we had a group shower together. We dried each other off, but barely made it back to the bed before we all expired, sleeping together now.

I woke in the morning, on the day of Jessi, plus one. I was alone. There had been a busty redhead on each side of me when I went to sleep, or rather, when I passed out, but they were gone now. I really needed a shower, so I stood under the warm water for a few minutes, before turning up the cold to clear my head. Now feeling much better, I dressed and headed downstairs.

There they were, out on the deck next to the pool, and they were gloriously naked. I guess now that the cat was out of the bag, there was no need for the pussies not to be out in the sun. I headed out to join them, but as I approached, Jessi stopped me in my tracks.

"Grandma and I have made this a 'nude zone', Daddy. I'm afraid we'll have to ask you to remove your clothes if you want to sit with us. Right Grandma?"

"That's right," Becca smiled. "Take it off, stud!"

I rolled my eyes, and relented. At least I was only wearing a t-shirt and bathing shorts, so it would be over fast. Despite our new intimacy, I felt a little weird stripping in front of my daughter. Becca moved over, letting me take the spot between them, once I met the undress code.

We sat in silence, absorbing the warmth of the sun, while I peeked out the corners of my eyes at my shapely bookends. They were slick and shiny with suntan lotion and sweat, and the sun glinted off the voluptuous curves inhabiting both of their chests. The breeze tickled their nipples into nice, erect points. Speaking of points, sitting between these two beauties had made my cock interested enough to stand up and be noticed.

"Jessi," Becca began, "would you like me to teach you how to suck your Father's cock? He's always been a sucker for a good blowjob."

"Oh yes, Grandma... I would really like that," Jessi smiled. She stood and moved over to sit close to her Grandmother, who had sat up. She gestured for me to stand in front of them.

"Wow! I thought that thing felt big in my pussy. From this position, it's huge!" Jessi giggled. "Show me what to do."

"Gladly," Becca laughed, "it's been a while, and I've really missed having this big cock to play with." She immediately swallowed me, deep into the welcoming wetness of her mouth, while my daughter watched with rapt attention. For a couple of minutes, I was in heaven, as my darling sucked me with her well practiced skills. She finally withdrew.

"That looks like fun," Jessi whispered. "My turn?"

"Okay, rookie," Becca smiled. The professor's class was now in session. "Relax your jaw. The idea, obviously, is to stimulate his dick, in a similar fashion as it is stimulated by your pussy. But your mouth has several features your sweet little cunt will never have. First, these lips," she pointed to her mouth, "can grip his cock. Second , you have a tongue up here, and third, you can apply suction. Add a stroking hand to this mix and you can see why men love blowjobs, and why giving a good one can make a man do almost anything you want." Jessi nodded and sucked me in, a sight that nearly made me cum right then.

Ten minutes of tutorial later, I was quivering with desire. I was so close to cumming, I was about to scream.

"You're doing great, baby," Becca said, patting Jessi's shoulder. "Are you enjoying it, Sweetheart?" she asked me.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Stupid question.

"Alright, baby, give it back to me." Jessi removed her mouth, trailing saliva. "I'm going to make him cum in my mouth now. Guys like to fuck a girl's face a bit when they cum, so you can tell when you're going to get a mouthful. I personally prefer to swallow, but not everyone does. Would you like to taste some of his semen when he cums? " Jessi nodded eagerly.

Becca went to town, sucking me like a woman possessed. When I put my hand on her head, she let my hips take over, and I fucked her mouth with a few quick strokes, before I exploded. She moaned and pumped with her hand, swallowing as I gushed hot spunk down her throat. Then she pulled back a little and opened up, so that Jessi could see my cock pumping cum across her Grandmother's tongue. I finally had nothing left to give.

Becca crooked her finger at Jessi, and I watched as my lover shared a semen-soaked kiss with my daughter. It was quite a sight.

Later that day, after another protracted session with Jessi and Becca, I made a visit to the hospital. As I walked into the room, I could see the curtain drawn around Janya's bed. Lizzie was awake, reading a magazine, and her face lit up when she saw me.

"Hi Sweetheart!" she hissed, holding her finger to her lips in the universal 'quiet' signal. "I think she's asleep. We just got back from physio, and it really wiped her out." She gave me the once over. "Speaking of wiped out, you look a little bedraggled yourself. Everything okay at home?"

"Oh yeah," I whispered, exhaling deeply. "Just tired. Your Mother has been teaching Jessi how to 'please' me, and the two of them seem intent on 'pleasing' me to death! They're wearing me out. I thought she was bad," I jerked my thumb toward Janya's bed, "but our daughter is insatiable, and your Mother is trying to make up for lost time."

I wasn't really expecting sympathy, but I wasn't expecting her to laugh at me either. Lizzie found my predicament hilarious, and the laughter from behind the curtain confirmed that Janya was awake and shared her viewpoint. I pulled the curtain open, finding a smiling Janya beaming at me.

"So, you've met your match, have you?" she giggled, waving me in for a hug and a kiss. She felt and tasted wonderful.

"How's my sexy Romanian Reprobate?" I asked. I know she wasn't really a 'lost soul', but the alliteration worked. She giggled, and shook her untethered tits at me, then took my hand and pressed it over her breast. "Feels pretty good to me," I opined, fondling her softly.

"Excuse me, but shouldn't you grope your wife first?" Lizzie laughed, tilting back and offering her own remarkable breasts for my tactile inspection. Hers felt pretty good, too.

We sat there, giggling and joking back and forth. For two women who had almost been killed just six months ago, they were in very good spirits. Perhaps knowing that they were closer to the end of their stay here, than the beginning, was to blame. Whatever the reason, now this was a room I could visit without dread, full of life and love.

"Oh, I didn't tell you this yet," Janya began, "but my physiotherapist is hitting on me." She smiled.

"He is, is he? Tell him you're taken," I said.

"Well... she... seems to like me a lot. And she's cute." Janya answered.

"Oh no! No you don't! No way I can handle another woman! Five is one too many! I'm not sure I can handle the four I've already got!" I gasped.

"Relax. I'm just pulling your chain. She is hitting on me, but she's not really that cute." She winked. "Kind of butch, actually."

I missed this kind of by play between us, but thankfully, wouldn't have to miss it that much longer. The physio was progressing well, and Lizzie was ready to come home first. She refused to leave her friend, the sister she never had, behind. It took a while before the doctors agreed, but she wouldn't go until they both did. That was an extra week, but finally, our family was back together in one location.

The guest house became the convalescent zone, logical for its lack of stairs, and intercom. Another few weeks passed before they were fully recovered.

Sleeping arrangements were in a constant state of flux. Even I wasn't always in the same bed from one night to the next. Usually, I was in the middle of a sandwich that included my wife, but the other 'slice of bread' was always changing. Whomever was left out usually took the bed in the guest house, where they didn't get much actual sleep either. Occasionally, I got the night off, and had the guest house bed to myself. It was meant to give me a chance to rest, but I admit that I often watched all my girls in sapphic bliss on the monitor, completely defeating the purpose by masturbating.

Life gradually returned to our version of normal.

***

Guess what? Thanksgiving was coming again, and Becca began having the pangs that any Mother would be expected to have. Even though she was hardly old by today's standards, she didn't want to die with Clay thinking she hated him. I suppose that was a natural reaction to the accident.

Anyway, as a group, we decided to invite him this year. Six years of estrangement had softened everyone's feelings, but I still expected Clay to be Clay. In other words, an asshole. I made it clear to everyone, him included, that his leash would be very short.

Becca understood. I really hoped he could behave himself so she could see her son again. I loved her, after all, and I felt pain when she did, but his presence would put everyone on edge, especially Janya, who had graciously put her own feelings aside for Becca's benefit.

In fact, the person most adamantly opposed to Clay's visit was Jessi, who never forgave him for ruining her party and hurting her favourite Aunt. Now that we were all intimate, Auntie Janya was also one of Jessi's favourite sexual partners, which added a whole new level of dislike to her attitude about her Uncle.

When Turkey day did arrive, Jessi made herself scarce, sequestering herself in her room. She didn't want to know what we were doing downstairs, and had asked if she was allowed to eat upstairs. She hated her Uncle even more than I did, but I couldn't hide from him, as I was expected to provide sufficient intimidation to keep him in line.

As expected, Clay was obnoxious, but just enough below the threshold to remain in attendance. I gave him a few warning looks, and he backed off. We managed to eat dinner without incident, and it wasn't until dessert that he pushed the envelope again, making another veiled insult against both his sister and ex-wife. What he said isn't important. It was time to remind him whose house this was.

"Clay, can I talk to you for a second... outside, please?" I asked as I walked out into the backyard. He huffed, and followed.

"What?" he sneered when I turned to face him. Over his shoulder, I could see Becca watching nervously.

"Clay... work with me here... try to keep your attitude in check, okay? Your Mother wanted you to be here, and out of respect for her, Lizzie and I have invited you back into our home. But... there are limits to what I'm willing to tolerate, even for Becca. If you can't keep a civil tongue in your head, I'd be happy to show you the door again. You will not berate or insult anyone, anymore. Not your Mother, your sister, my daughter, and especially not your ex-wife. Do you understand? For God's sake, they almost died. Can't you be nice to them just once?" I waited for a response. He just couldn't help himself.

"What about you? You didn't say I had to be nice to you," he barked. I laughed.

"Buddy, I passed caring about anything that came out of your mouth a very, very long time ago. But if you think you've got something... give it your best shot." Now he grinned, sure he had found a target.

He proceeded to tell me all about everyone in my industry... how all financial advisors were crooks, ripping people off... how it was possible to invest safely at a bank and that my math didn't add up... yada, yada, yada. I nodded, letting him shoot himself in the foot and vent everything he had. He finally stopped. I smiled.

"Wow. That was really something. I am so wounded by your opinion," I replied, making no effort to conceal my sarcasm. "I believe someone once said that opinions were like assholes; everybody has one. You..." I smiled again, looking at him coldly, "... appear to have two."

"I know you knocked my sister up before you two were married, you know? And my ex-wife is a cheap tramp!" he offered, grasping at straws.

"I believe we have covered the first part, Clay. No one denies it, but if you keep using it to try and hurt your sister... my wife... we're going to dance again, and I might do more than grab your wrist. As for the second part... remember what I said about opinions? You really think you've got it all figured out, don't you?"

"I know more than you think! You don't scare me!" he babbled. I had pretty much had my fill of his face for the next decade, so I decided to put him out of my misery. I laughed.

"Okay... let's hear it... enlighten me." As I thought, he was bluffing. I wasn't. "No comment? There's lots to know. I'm surprised someone as... knowledgeable... as you profess to be, wouldn't have more.

"Well, go ahead... enlighten me," he snarled, dripping with sarcasm.

I looked over his shoulder again, this time seeing not only Becca, but Lizzie and Janya as well. Jessi's head popped up behind them. Since he had made no effort to keep his voice down, they had heard everything, effectively alienating the only residents here who might even think about being on his side. Becca nodded, Lizzie did too, and Janya made a throat slitting motion. We had talked about when to drop the bomb on Clay. Now was the time.

"Alright, but remember... you asked for it. You know that I really like banging your sister, right?"

"No shit!" he scoffed. "She is your wife, and I still say she's a slut!"

Behind him, Becca and Janya patted Lizzie's shoulders. He was an asshole, but still her brother, so the words hurt.

"What you missed, Sherlock, is the fact that I have been fucking your Mother since before Lizzie and I even met. In some ways, she's even better in bed than your sister."

"Hey!" Lizzie chimed in from behind him, smiling.

"That's right!" Becca added, giggling.