Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there, smirking at the sexual tension that had escalated palpably in the last few minutes. When Vanessa left to get our meals, Becca quickly rose, and moved over to sit in my lap.

"I hope you don't mind," she said to Milan, "but I suddenly find myself in need of a kiss from my husband-to-be." Milan simply raised her glass and nodded.

Becca kissed me. Actually, it started as a kiss, but within seconds, she was pawing at me as her tongue plunged deep into my mouth, demanding mine do the same. She ran her hand down my arm, grasping my hand and pulling it inside the neck of her dress and onto her breast.

"I'm so fucking horny right now," she whispered, her breath quivering with desire as I fondled her softly. "I could do you right here on the table, but I don't think that'll fly, even in Vegas!"

"Mmmm, I guess not," I breathed back, "unless you want our wedding pictures to include mug shots." She giggled, and resumed kissing me.

Vanessa rolled a trolley into the room, bringing our dinners in while Becca and I continued to make out like unrepentant teenagers. She placed our meals on the table, walking quietly around us, talking with Milan, before finally stopping behind me. She leaned close to my ear.

"I hate to disturb you," she whispered, "but dinner is served... if you're done with your 'appetizer'... or shall I lock the door and give you some privacy?"

Becca giggled, pulling away from my lips. She blushed as Vanessa's eyes followed my arm down to where I had a handful of her breast. She slowly extricated herself from my lap, and returned to her chair.

"Vanessa, if you knew her the way I do," I replied, glancing over at Becca squirming in her chair, "you'd know that when she's excited, privacy is low on the priority list. Right honey?"

Becca looked like a child caught being naughty, which was mostly true.

"Yes dear... That's right," she said quietly. "I suppose I'll never live that one down."

"I don't suppose you'd care to share?" Milan piped up, smiling at me. "The story, I mean... not anything else you may have in mind!" she clarified.

Becca snorted in laughter, and all of us joined her. She gestured to me, deferring the storytelling to my judgement.

"Okay," I began, "it was not that long ago, at a flag football game that I was playing in... during halftime... in the men's room... loudly..."

"Oh god," Becca gasped, "just thinking of it makes me wet! It was so good!"

"Well, well," Milan laughed, glancing around at us, "aren't you just full of surprises? Here's to spontaneity!" she added, raising her glass again.

Vanessa laughed too, her eyes lingering on mine for a few extra seconds. She had a bit of a flush in her cheeks. "On that note, I'll leave you to your meal. If there's anything else you would like, I'll be nearby."

We ate in relative silence, interspersed with chit-chat about several unrelated topics. The sexual tension in the room slowly eased, but there were still two sets of erect nipples tenting the dresses of my dining companions. Vanessa was too far away to see if she made it three sets, but I'd guess she did.

The food was very good, and when we finished, Vanessa enticed us further with a selection of deserts, which were far too delicious to decline. The ladies each had creme brûlée, and both consumed it amid moans of enjoyment. I'd heard Becca moan like that before, and it had little to do with desert. I looked at her and arched my eyebrows.

"It sounds a little like an orgy in here, with the two of you doing that," I laughed. "You're getting me excited!"

Milan immediately took up the challenge, scooping a little of her remaining desert out with her spoon and licking it off with obvious sexual connotations. She caressed the utensil with her tongue, making no effort to disguise her lascivious delight as she moaned suggestively.

"Mmmm," she hissed, staring me down, "so creamy, and delicious... I simply can't get enough!"

Becca quickly leaned across the table, a big gob of custard on her spoon. She held it out, and turned it above Milan's face. The thick paste began to succumb to gravity, sliding slowly off the spoon toward Milan's open mouth, her tongue extended expectantly. It landed with a wet plop, spreading across her lips.

"Oh fuck! You two are going to drive me crazy!" I groaned, shifting in my seat. I was getting uncomfortably hard in my pants. Milan winked, and licked her lips clean.

"Thank you for sharing," she said in a husky voice to Becca, who nodded in response.

Vanessa was grinning when she brought coffee around after desert.

"I have to say... you people are the most fun I've had all month!" she laughed, bending again to show me her tits, or pour the coffee, whichever matters least. I noticed that a little more cleavage was visible... It was getting close to payment time, so perhaps she was trying to pad her tip by showing a little more. It would have worked on me, but I wasn't the one paying the tab, so I just enjoyed the view.

Finally, we were done, and the bill arrived, quickly snatched up by Milan with a smile. Becca sat in my lap for a minute or so, picking up where she left off by jamming her tongue down my throat, while Milan dealt with Vanessa. There seemed to be a lot of conversation going on between them, and I noticed that Milan gave her something extra after the bill was paid.

"Our chariot awaits," Milan said when she returned, indicating that we should follow her out. Vanessa was waiting by the door, and I finally got to sample her enhanced breasts when she hugged everyone as we passed. Becca gave her the location for the wedding, and we were off. We walked out through the casino slowly, and I found myself the meat in a big boob sandwich again. The evening's alcohol consumption had taken a toll both ladies, and they were leaning on me a bit more than they did on the way in, but since that meant they were pressing their big tits into my ribs, I wasn't complaining. We made it unscathed out to the limo, and into the back.

This time, Milan sat on the forward end of the u-shaped couch, leaving Becca and I at the rear. It didn't take my bride-to-be long to take her place on my lap, this time straddling me, grinding her crotch hard into mine while she sucked on my tongue. She was vibrating with lust. My hand found its way under the back of her skirt, onto the bare skin of her firm ass, holding her close as the limo began to move.

"Mmmm," she moaned into the kiss, finally pulling away from my lips. "I need you... NOW!"

"I've never had sex in a limo," I laughed, while she gave me a smoldering look. She tilted her head in the direction of Milan, and arched her eyebrows. "Would you be offended if I took care of my bride's needs?"

Milan just smiled, and nodded. She knocked on the partition, which dropped a few inches. "Drive around for a while. I'll let you know when to continue." Then she turned back to me. "Please, proceed. I hope you don't mind if I watch? There's not much else to do in here."

Becca smiled, and virtually leapt off my lap, settling in front of me. She wasted no time dispatching my belt, and seconds later had my pants down around my ankles, freeing my hard cock. She gave it a few loving caresses, and rubbed her cheek against the head.

"Ah yes... Here's what I need," she whispered, engulfing it in her mouth deeply. "Mmmm hmmm."

Milan was trying to see around Becca, sliding around to the side of the couch, moving closer. She finally stopped when she had a clear view, watching Becca's lips dance on my shaft as her head bobbed up and down. She looked at me, and licked her lips.

"Nice cock," she laughed, "I had a feeling about you, from the second I saw you by the pool! She's a lucky woman!" She saw Becca reaching behind her neck, and helped her unzip her dress, then settled back on the couch. She pulled her own skirt up, showing me her tiny thong.

Satisfied that my cock was ready for action, Becca crawled aboard, sliding the crotch of her minuscule panties aside, and spearing herself enthusiastically. Her pussy was a warm swamp of juices, and slid smoothly to the base of my dick.

"Oh fuck, yes... That's it! I've needed this big thing in my pussy all night! What with her, "she nodded to Milan, "trying to pick you up, and then Vanessa taking every opportunity to flirt with you and show you her tits... I've been getting hornier by the minute." She shrugged the dress off her shoulders, giving me access to her breasts, and pulling my face into them. I latched on, sucking her nipples dutifully. "That's my baby! Suck my tits like a good boy!" She started to rise and fall slowly, fucking herself. "I'm sure I'll be cumming soon, as wound up as I am..."

I suddenly had a thought, that needed resolution immediately, so I pinched her nipple.

"Hey!" she gasped, barely interrupting her rhythm, "I like it, but not that rough!"

"Just checking something," I replied, "now you pinch me."

"Pinch you?" she asked , looking at me quizzically, before the light bulb went on. "Oh, I get you. Fear not, my love... this... ," she laughed, clutching my cock with her muscular snatch, "... you are not dreaming, I can assure you. I really am fucking you in the back of a limo, while a woman we've known for about four hours masturbates... I can't see, so I assume she's masturbating, right?"

I checked. "Let's see... Legs spread wide... Hand stuffed into her panties... One deliciously huge breast exposed while she plays with her nipple... Making happy noises..." Milan smiled and moaned loudly, on cue, "... Yep, I'd say she's masturbating!"

"Good," Becca resumed, now fucking herself more vigorously, "so, as I was saying... I'm fucking you... in a limo... driving around Vegas... Milan watching us and fingering her pussy... thousands of people, just a few feet away... Uhn! Oh god! OH FUCK, YES!... OHMYGOD! AAAAAAHHHHHN! YESSSSS!" she screeched, talking herself into a monster orgasm. She quaked and shook, her head thrown back as she howled in bliss. I'm sure the driver knew what was happening in the back of his car, as would anyone on the block we were driving by. As if Becca wasn't enough, Milan added her own growls of joy to the soundtrack of sex that filled the stretch interior.

The girls may have had their fun, but I was just getting warmed up. I grabbed Becca's ass with both hands, inched us forward off the seat so I was on my knees, and dropped her on her back on the couch opposite Milan, who was still diddling her clit with one hand, and playing with her breasts with the other.

My turn to fuck now, and I intended to do so. I grabbed my luscious redhead by the hips, and slammed into her pussy. Becca yelped. I found a comfortable spot for my knees, and started to pound her cunt hard. She squealed every time I drove the length of my cock home, and her big tits rolled across her chest like waves of erotically charged jello. I glanced over at Milan, who had three fingers drilling in and out of her dripping pussy in time with my corresponding thrusts into Becca's equally wet hole. Her head was tossing from side to side. The atmosphere in the back of the car was electic, and I was getting close.

I rose up, changing my angle of attack, driving down harder into my lovely lady's pussy, just as the car stopped at a traffic light. It might have been the slight bouncing of the car, the small squeaking of the springs... or maybe Becca's shrieks of orgasmic bliss... Whatever gave us away, I heard voices from outside, cheering me on.

"Yeah, buddy, fuck her good!" and several hoots of encouragement made their way in from outside, while Becca screamed "FUCK ME!" repeatedly.

We were moving again by the time I felt the tide rising in my balls.

"I'm gonna cum, baby! Where would you like it?"

She flicked her tongue at me, and opened wide. Enough said.

Yanking my dick out of her gooey snatch, I shuffled forward on my knees, stopping by her head, and she sucked me in. She clamped her lips shut just in time. I exploded, filling her mouth with hot cum, while she sucked eagerly. I twitched, flexed and spewed, while looking deep into her eyes. Finally spent, I laid back, pulling out of her mouth, landing beside Milan, who had just finished her own orgasm. I thought we were done, but Becca had other ideas.

She sat up, and gestured for our busty blonde companion to move closer. Milan leaned forward, and Becca leaned over her face, their lips mere inches apart.

I must admit, having just had my synapses fried by a huge orgasm, it took me a few seconds to process what was happening in front of me, as Becca opened her mouth slightly, and a slimy string of my spunk oozed out. Gravity pulled it, longer and longer, until it dropped into Milan's open mouth. I groaned, and my cock twitched again. Becca opened wider, and more goo poured out, eagerly received by Milan. Finally, Becca just pressed her lips to Milan's, swapping cum with her directly.

I began to think my dream about life with Becca had been somewhat incomplete. For one, she seemed quite at ease with other women, and by 'at ease', I mean half naked, and currently engaged in a smoking hot french kiss with an equally unclothed blonde bombshell with tits bigger than her own spectacular globes.

The ladies had apparently sucked all the cum from each other's tongues, and parted lips. Becca gave her one final peck, and looked down at her own hand, which was gently fondling Milan's breast.

"Honey," she laughed, "I suddenly don't feel much like dancing. Would you mind if we just went back to the hotel?" Her hand kept caressing Milan's boobs.

"Sure, baby," I replied. "What do you feel like doing?" As if I didn't know that look.

"Um... Fucking." She kissed Milan one more time.

Milan smiled, and knocked on the partition. She didn't even try to cover her naked tits when it rolled down.

"Home. Now," she directed. The partition went up. "I think my suite will be more comfortable. It's huge, and so is the bed."

Becca was tucking herself back into her dress, and turned her back to me, allowing me to zip her up.

"Wherever, as long as there's a bed," she laughed.

***

Suite 17221 was beautiful. Milan was right about it being huge. Massive corner windows looked out over the strip, and I was wandering awestruck when Milan walked over to the phone.

"I'll just make a few calls... I'm sure I can find myself a partner for tonight," she said, picking up the receiver.

"I don't think that will be necessary," Becca answered, stepping over to her side in an instant. "I would be willing to share, one more time, at least."

Milan put the phone down, smiling as she did. "As long as you're sure. I don't want to become a problem, so close to the start of your life together."

"I'm sure," Becca chirped, wrappings her arm around Milan's shoulder and turning them to face me. "We'll be his bachelor party gift!"

"Oh!" Milan laughed, "Just one call then... I know someone who would love to get in on this! Is that alright?"

"What the hell?" Becca said, "As long as I'm sharing... What happens in Vegas..."

"... Stays in Vegas!" we all said in unison, followed by a wave of laughter.

Milan pulled a card from her purse and punched in some numbers, walking away with the handset. "It's a surprise!" she giggled, leaving me alone with Becca.

My darling fiancé gazed at me, stepping into my arms.

"So now we can say we've had sex in a limo!" she hissed, kissing me. "It was fun."

"So, how much of an idiot would a man have to be, to let a certified sexpot like you get away?" I asked, holding her close.

"I don't know... Why don't we call my ex-husband and ask him?" she giggled, smiling at me.

"Oh, we don't need an immediate answer. Just send him an email," I replied, kissing her softly.

"Mmmm... That's a great idea!" she laughed, spinning quickly out of my arms, and racing to her purse. Out came her cell phone, followed by a flurry of typing thumbs. It took her surprisingly little time to prepare the message, but I took a seat beside Milan, who had finished her call and returned, to wait. She took advantage of my proximity to engage in some introductory kisses, placing my hand on her breast as well. She felt wonderful.

"Okay, how's this sound?" Becca asked, turning back to me. I stopped fondling Milan self-consciously. "Dear George. My boyfriend and I are in Vegas, and were just about to go to bed with a beautiful, buxom blonde playmate. He asked me how big an idiot anyone would be to let me go, so I thought we'd ask the man who should know. How big an idiot are you? P.S. We're getting married tomorrow, so you can take your next alimony check, and shove it, on yourself, where I'm thinking of letting him fuck me! " She smiled at us.

"Touché," I laughed.

"Hmmmm. Does he have a thing for foreign women? You could add that I was born in Italy, if you think that would make it better. And you could add..."

The doorbell rang. It was weird, but Milan's suite had a doorbell.

"Ah. Perfect timing. As I was saying," Milan said as she walked across to the door. "you could add..." she peeked out the peephole and smiled, opening the door, "... her!"

The door opened wide, and Vanessa stepped in! She had changed out of her work clothes, but there was no mistaking that body, those lips... This party was just getting started, and it was already the best night of my life.

Vanessa took one look around, and made a beeline over to me.

"I hear I've been given permission to do this," she whispered, pressing her lips to mine. "I wanted to do that all night, and I got the feeling you felt it too." I nodded, and she pressed her full, round, surgically enhanced (like that made any difference to me... Not) boobs into my chest. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out!"

Becca was madly typing into her phone again. "And... Send!" she giggled pressing the button. She tossed the device over her shoulder onto the couch, and looked around. When she saw Vanessa kissing me, she scooted over to us, wearing a big smile. "That message will kill my ex. Excuse me," she said, tapping Vanessa on the shoulder, "Do you mind if I cut in?"

Vanessa finished her current kiss, and pulled back, smiling at me. Her smile turned to surprise as Becca spun her around, and took my place, kissing her, instead of me.

For the second time in the last half hour, I watched the love of my life kissing another... Woman! The first time, my wits had been dulled by the aftermath of my orgasm, but this time, I was quite aware of the proceedings. I continued to watch as their tongues duelled, and they crushed their big tits together. Eventually, they pulled apart, and Becca saw the look of surprise on my face. She read it correctly.

"Hey... I went to college, too. I had lots of 'girlfriends' in school, and sometimes, we got bored, and had fun with each other!" She looked at Vanessa, and smiled again, "After twenty-five years of marriage, I had forgotten how much fun women could be!"

"Speaking of women... Where's Milan?" I asked. The search began. Fortunately, while the suite was large, it wasn't that large, and I won the scavenger hunt, mostly because I had a fair idea where to look first. Little did I know, when I'd met her on the pool deck earlier today, that even though I said 'no', the answer would be 'yes'.

Milan was patiently waiting, laying on her side, her head on a pillow, in the middle of a ginormous round bed, at least eight feet in diameter. When she saw me in the doorway, a wide smile crossed her face, and she beckoned me in with her finger. As I approached the bed, she unwrapped the silk from around her body, rolling onto her back, and surrendering herself completely. She didn't need to say anything; the look in her eyes as she gazed at me spoke volumes, and I was listening closely.