Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined her, and she enveloped me in her arms, pulling my lips to hers. She deftly removed my shirt, caressed my chest, and pressed her warm, soft breasts against me. Her blue eyes bored into mine as we embraced gently.

"Well," Becca's voice said, from behind, "no matter what you're looking for... it's always in the last place you look, right?" she laughed. "Unless it's right where you thought it was!" Vanessa was standing beside her, and they both started removing each others clothes.

I was watching them, as I hadn't had the pleasure of seeing Vanessa's body yet... Well, the few parts that had been covered by her outfit at the restaurant, anyway. I felt a hand on my chin, and turned back to the gorgeous Italian goddess whose body was awaiting my attention. Other than her thong, she was naked.

"They're not going anywhere... Let's get the ball rolling," Milan cooed softly in my ear." I really need some of what I saw in the limo. Please, make love to me."

I ditched my remaining clothes, as quickly as possible. Milan rolled off her dress and dispatched her thong across the room like a slingshot. By the time I was naked, she was laying back, thighs spread, with her beautiful, bald pussy welcoming me. I took my spot, and started to slide into her receptive cleft, stopping about halfway in when I had a thought.

Becca was now laying beside us, on top of Vanessa. They were exploring each other's bodies.

"Honey," I asked, "I know this seems like an odd time to ask, but you're sure this is okay with you?"

Becca raised her head from Vanessa's breasts, and looked at me. She glanced down to where my dick was partially inside Milan's cunt. For her part Milan was moaning, clawing at my shoulders and begging for the rest of my shaft. Becca smiled.

"Well, gee, I don't know," she laughed, as Milan tried desperately to push her pussy up around my cock. "Maybe I've changed my mind. You know... Woman's prerogative, and all that!" she winked at me.

Milan howled. "NO! You can't stop now! I need it! Please! PLEASE!" she giggled.

"Oh, alright," Becca replied, teasing further. "Maybe just one or two strokes..."

I smiled, playing along, and drove my cock home, grinding against her clit. She groaned.

"One," I said rising and falling again, "and two!" The second one was harder, slamming into her pussy.

"Oh god, yes!" Milan moaned. "More please? I have money?" She was getting into her role in this game. "I'll eat your pussy later if you let me have him?"

"Well, that's the same offer I just got from her," Becca laughed, rubbing her face on Vanessa's firm globes.

"That's right," Vanessa said, joining the game, "you'll have to do better!"

Milan thought for a second. "Clothes! I'll let you raid my closet! You can't turn that down... You'll look great in some of my dresses!"

"Sold!" Becca laughed. "He's yours, just don't bring him back empty." She went back to sucking Vanessa's nipples.

"Damn," Milan whispered, looking deep into my eyes, "that's exactly what I was planning to do...empty those balls of yours." She lifted her legs, wrapping them around my waist. "Okay darling, you are mine now. Fuck me, please."

Well, she did ask nicely. I kissed her and began to shaft her gently, while she moaned softly, expressing her enjoyment.

"Ooooooo," she whispered in my ear, "I do love watching myself get fucked!"

That one had me confused, until I glanced over at Vanessa, who was enjoying Becca's appreciation of her very erect nipples. I saw her eyes locked on the ceiling. I turned my head, and out of the corner of my eye, saw my own ass pumping up and down as I fucked Milan. The mirror on the ceiling was almost as big as the bed, and round as well.

"You," I laughed, looking back at the luscious blonde under me, "are a very, very bad girl!" She giggled, but her eyes never left the image above us.

"And you," she hissed into my ear, "have a very nice cock! I've been hoping we'd get this chance all night. Your wife is going to be a very happy woman, but you're not married yet!" She stroked my chest. "Why don't you lay back, and let me look after you? Then you can watch."

How could I turn that down? I eased off her, and we switched spots. I noticed that Becca and Vanessa were back joined at the lips again. It would seem that my soon-to-be wife really did have a taste for women, much as I had dreamed. Who knew?

I stretched out on my back, and Milan laid between my legs, grabbing the base of my thick cock with her delicate hand. She smiled at me, and opened her mouth, drawing my dick in. She moaned softly, sliding her lips down further, taking as much of me in as possible. Above me, in the mirror, Becca and Vanessa had a short conversation, and moved to either side of me. Without a word, they joined Milan, and now three tongues slithered wetly up and down my hard-on, a sensation I'd not only never had before, I hadn't even dreamt of it. They continued, and I savoured the feel of their mouths on my cock and balls, while I watched the three heads, one red and two blonde, provide pleasure unlike any other.

Milan thanked the ladies for their assistance, and started to crawl up my body, straddling my hips. Vanessa quickly stepped directly over me, pushing Becca over on her back, and diving between my wife's legs. She wasted no time, spearing Becca's pussy with her tongue eagerly.

I was torn. Part of me wanted to watch Milan as she lowered herself onto my dick. Another part was desperate to see my darling Becca getting devoured by a gorgeous blonde showgirl. But, I was still thinking like a man who didn't have a huge, circular mirror over his head. I could do both!

Milan slipped the head in, and dropped her pussy onto my cock, grinding herself down hard. She leaned back on her arms, and looked up, making eye contact with me in the mirror. She started to bounce, fucking herself, while watching me watching her. Her boobs got very active, attracting my attention immediately, in both the direct and reflected view.

Becca's squirming under Vanessa's tongue had resulted in her head being right next to mine, even though her body was angled away. I turned my head to look at her, and she did the same.

"You're sure I'm not dreaming this, right?" I laughed, gesturing toward Milan's sumptuous body, writhing blissfully as she rode me.

"If you're dreaming it, then I am too, baby!" she moaned. "This woman can really lick pussy!"

In the mirror overhead, I saw Vanessa raise her hand, holding it in my direction. It took me a second to interpret the gesture, slapping her hand, the first time I'd ever high-fived a woman that was eating my fiancé's pussy. I mean, that happens every day, right?

The next hour was a bit of a blur. Milan skewered herself to at least two orgasms before she vacated the saddle, allowing Vanessa to take her place, and falling into Becca's clutches. I watched my darling and our blonde Italian host making out enthusiastically, whispering in each others ears periodically, and giggling like giddy schoolgirls.

Vanessa rode me for several minutes in relative silence, letting me watch the other two in the mirror until she decided she would like some undivided attention, dropping to my chest and rolling us over skillfully.

She immediately planted a blistering kiss on my lips. When she finally released me, her eyes were sparkling wildly. She was closest to me in age, actually younger than I was, and her body was hard and tight.

"May I ask you a question?" she whispered, wrapping her legs tightly around my waist, and absorbing my gentle strokes gratefully.

"Please. Go ahead."

"I can't help but notice your wife is older than you. How did you two meet?" she asked. A soft moan escaped as I probed her pussy.

"Very long story. Let's just say that her husband didn't adequately appreciate what a sexual being she is. Once I opened the floodgates, there was no escaping her desires. Do you know she fucked me in the limo on the way here from the restaurant? Right in the middle of the Strip, screaming at the top of her lungs. She still surprises me, sometimes, like kissing you, or what she's doing now, " I laughed, glancing over to see her red mane pinned to Milan's pussy by the hand on the back of her head. "She's all the woman I can handle. It's a good thing I'm younger, or she'd kill me!"

Vanessa smiled, and leaned closer to my ear.

"Well, I can't argue with that, but I'll let you handle this woman, if you'd like? Come on... Fuck me with that big dick!" she hissed wriggling her hips.

Well, this was my impromptu bachelor party. I loved Becca, and wanted to spend my life with her. Despite our age difference, she was all the woman I could ever want. That being said, Vanessa was spectacularly pretty, smoking hot, eager to please... and currently connected to me by my dick, so I didn't need much convincing to comply with her request.

I kissed her again, and increased the tempo of my thrusts. Our little discussion had given me a chance to regain some energy, and step back from the edge of my orgasm, so I now threw myself into my task, fucking this incredible body as I saw fit. Vanessa's big hooters were squashed between us, feeling somewhat different than Becca's natural globes, or Milan's natural wonders, but wonderfully sexy anyway.

We've all seen porn actresses who've gone a bit overboard with implant size, to the point where their breasts are obviously after market additions. They don't move the way a woman's breasts are supposed to. Vanessa's boobs weren't like that, so she must have had a decent pair to start with, and just, as the surgical term would imply, 'enhanced' them.

No enhancement of her face was required. She had beautiful lips, and her eyes were huge, deep, and an icy-blue colour. They were locked on mine.

"My turn for questions," I grunted.

"Okay... Uhn... Uhn... Go... Ahead!" she panted as I drilled her deeply.

"You get...laid a lot?" I asked

She blushed, and looked sheepishly away. "At the risk of... Oh fuck, that's good!...of sounding like...uhn...a wanton slut...shit, your cock feels good...um, yeah...I do pretty well. Why?"

"I was just wondering," I growled, "where your favourite...oh, fuck...place for a man to...fuck!...cum was? And don't take too long to answer...because I'm almost there!"

"Me too!" she gasped. "Hold it for just...another few...OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES!...YES!... I'M... AHHHHHNNN!...MY TITS! CUM ON MY TITS!" she howled, thrashing about wildly. Her screams attracted the attention of Becca and Milan, who had been cuddling together after Milan had cum on my wife's tongue. They moved closer.

I pulled out, kneeling between her legs, stroked my cock once, twice, three times...and exploded.

"FUUUUCK!" I groaned, as the first salvo leapt from my twitching tool. Despite Becca having sucked up a load in the limo, it had now been about two hours of intense stimulation since then. I'd been in Milan's pussy through several of her orgasms, been licked quite desirably by all three ladies, and had just been fucking Vanessa for about thirty minutes, so my cork had been holding back some serious pressure.

"Fppppppppppt!" Vanessa sputtered, as my opening shot, overshot the range to her twin targets, and landed on her face...neck...cleavage...a thick, white stripe of liquid lust that glistened in the soft lights.

"Ooooooo, nice one!" Becca laughed, her face right next to my hip, watching my hand choke my dick furiously.

I lowered the elevation of my cannon barrel, and fired again. Bullseye! A cum-blot of Rorschachian proportions adorned her left breast, splattering over the nipple, and oozing into the valley between her tits. It took two more blasts to similarly decorate her right side, and by then, there wasn't much left to fire, the dregs dropping weakly onto her stomach.

Speaking of dropping weakly... I did exactly that, flopping on the bed beside her. We were both spent, and I rolled my head to watch her big boobs rise and fall, quivering with each ragged breath she took.

Becca's tongue appeared, worming across Vanessa's cum soaked, hugely erect nipple. She latched onto the stiff bud, and suckled lovingly. Some blonde hair moved in the background, as Milan came to join the feast, pressing her lips to Vanessa's plump pair. I watched their tongues duel, sharing my cum back and forth, and moaning softly.

I laid back, watching the action in the mirror above. Vanessa writhed under the attention of both Becca and Milan, who were licking her from stem to stern, cleaning my discharge as they went, before finally settling, each one moored to one of the busty blonde's perfect, artistically sculpted breasts. Vanessa's hand inched down, and started plucking at her clit, completing the circuit the ladies had started by suckling her nipples so gently.

I watched as they got her off. It was beautiful. Gentle. Sensuous.

Sigh. Does what happens in Vegas really have to stay in Vegas?

***

The clock edged closer to three , as we waited our turn at the wedding chapel. Becca was absolutely radiant, even more so than usual. Milan and Vanessa had taken her out to get her hair done this morning, leaving me alone in that huge bed, for the first time since last night. I really hadn't slept much, as it seemed that the ladies were taking shifts on my cock, and even when they had all been satisfied and we passed out, I was awoken by lips reviving my tired soldier on two occasions. At least being alone let me sleep a bit.

Milan had made good on her offer to give, not lend, my wife a dress. I had been shooed back to our suite for that, as the three of them raided the closet gleefully, trying on everything under Milan's watchful eyes. They wanted the dress to be a surprise, and it was.

I looked across the room at my blushing bride, her hair cascading in flaming waves around her face and over her shoulders. She was flanked by the two blonde goddesses that were our new friends for life, and there were three magnificent sets of breasts displayed for the envy of every man and woman in the waiting area. Milan and Vanessa had even found two dresses that were quite similar in colour, fittingly blue to match their eyes, and letting them pass for bridesmaids of a sort.

Becca was clad in burgundy, a silky sheath that caressed her curves in a way that I'm sure my hands would try to match when I removed it later. She was beautiful. Always had been. Always would be to me.

I was an emotional train wreck. Nervous doesn't begin to describe it. It wasn't being married that had me freaked...it was being married to her, the most erotic, satisfying, demanding woman I'd ever met. I didn't want to let her down, like her ex had. Fidelity was not an issue, and it would seem, if recent events were any indication, that we might be sampling a few playmates together.

"Nervous?" I heard, from behind me. It was Becca's smoky voice, the one that had originally piqued my curiosity, and led to our first night together. I turned.

"Yeah, but it's me not you. You do know that I love you, right?" I asked.

"Of course...never a doubt. It's just that I've done this before, and it didn't end so well. I can't help wondering how much of that was me, and I don't want that to be us," she whispered, licking her lips nervously.

"Is it bad luck to kiss the bride before the wedding?" I asked. She opened her arms and took me in.

"Hmmmm, probably no more so than letting you fuck those two the night before!" she laughed, easing the tension. We both turned, and looked over at Vanessa and Milan, looking oh so delicious. Milan fluttered her fingertips at me, and kept talking to her blonde cohort. "I'm surprised you can stand. Try not to fall asleep during the ceremony?" Her smile was enough to light the city.

At last it was our turn, and we were herded in for a few lines of officious dialogue that ended with Becca and I echoing each other's 'I do's'.

We were now officially husband and wife. Milan wouldn't let us leave without a parting dinner, and this time, Vanessa's pretty ass was in a seat beside us, not parading around under a ridiculous costume.

We parted a couple of hours later, hugs and kisses all around. Becca took a few minutes with our new friends out of my hearing range. When she joined me she had a big grin on her face.

"Care to share?" I asked. I didn't intend the sexual connotation.

"Actually, that's exactly what I was planning. They have our address at home. We might not always be in Vegas, but Vegas can come to us!"

Okay... Somebody pinch me! Please!

********************

Please cast your votes and send me some feedback. I appreciate it.