Telemarketing Turnabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a tight black skirt, mid-thigh length, and high heeled black boots. The combined effect made her legs look endless, shapely and very attractive. The skirt also made her ass look fantastic. Up top, a grey cropped t-shirt stretched tightly across the massive globes of her breasts. The neckline was a deep scoop, so there was a lot of cleavage on display, as well as her flat tummy. Over the t-shirt, she wore a vest which matched the skirt, but it was left unbuttoned. Her red hair had a sexy tousled style, and dark sunglasses gave her a sophisticated look, as she sat with her legs crossed.

I do admit that she stood out from the crowd. At a distance, her apparent age difference was obvious, as much in the way she carried herself as anything. Her actual age difference, however, was far from apparent, especially in that outfit.

The game began. On our first offensive series, I decided to deal with the guy who made the 'cougar' comment earlier. As it happened, he was the guy defending my friend Dave, who knew about Becca and I. In the huddle, I told Dave what I had in mind.

When the ball was snapped to me, Dave took off and ran a shallow crossing pattern. As soon as Rick's (the defender's) head turned to follow, I threw the ball. Hard.

I remember reading that John Elway could throw a football 55 miles an hour. That may not sound that impressive, given that pitchers often throw baseballs at over 90. However, a football weighs a lot more than a baseball.

Anyway, my pass, really more of a snipers shot, drilled Rick right in the side of the head. Dave almost caught the deflection, but that was never the plan.

I jogged over to where Rick was sitting on the ground. You could practically see the cartoon birds flying around his head.

"Gee, Rick, nice defense! Way to use your head!" I laughed, then leaned down closer. "By the way, she's not a cougar, and she's not my mommy. So maybe you could show a little respect, or the next one might be aimed at your other head."

Oddly enough, he didn't have anything else to say after that.

The game progressed. Late in the first quarter, I connected with Dave on a long pass and run play, for a touchdown, but I have to admit, I never saw the end of the play. As soon as the ball was safely in Dave's possession, my attention turned to the sideline bleachers, where Becca was on her feet, jumping and cheering. Her big tits bounced quite freely, making me wonder if there was a bra under there or not. Talk about an incentive to run up the score.

Halftime arrived. The imaginary marching band took the field for fifteen minutes, and I walked over to the bleachers, where Becca was carefully coming down the steps, using that sideways crab walk that ladies in high heels use. I took her hand as she reached ground level.

Hi baby!"she beamed.

Hi Bec..." was my truncated response, as her lips hit mine, followed milliseconds later by her tongue filling my mouth. She pressed firmly against me.

"How long?" she asked when she came up for air. I told her. "That'll do," was her comment, as she dragged me off toward the bathroom.

Dave was in there, taking a leak, but Becca didn't care, she just walked right past him, leading me into the corner stall. The door closed, and she wasted no time in pinning me to the wall.

"You have no idea how horny I've been all day. My pussy has been dripping since we finished this morning, and now I watch you running around on the field....I really need to fuck."

"I think I've created a monster," I laughed as she pulled back shedding the vest. Sure enough, I had been right about her bra status. Two extremely erect nipples poked at the fabric of her shirt, which quickly joined the vest. My cock was eager to come out and play, as Becca found out quickly when she tugged my shorts down. She gave it a few seconds of mouth to mouth before she turned away, lifting her skirt as she did. Her gorgeous rump, sans panties, came into view. She lifted her right foot onto the toilet seat, and wiggled her ass at me.

I quickly stepped into position, her high heels making a stand up fuck possible. I felt her hand on my shaft, followed immediately by the wet heat of her pussy as I slid into her.

"Oh god, yes... fill my cunt with your hard cock!" she gasped. I don't know if anyone was still in the bathroom with us, but Becca didn't seem to care, and neither did my cock, who was now calling the plays. I grasped her hips and started to give her a steady stream of long, smooth strokes, finishing each with a slap into the firm, resilient flesh of her ass. "Oh yes, baby..... fuck me!..... God, you fuck me so good!.... I Love your big hard cock in my hot pussy!" she grunted, at a volume that was increasing as we continued.

The room echoed with the 'slap grunt moan slap grunt moan' rhythm of our bodies' repeated collisions. After another minute or so, I pulled out. Becca looked at me over her shoulder, disappointed at my sudden absence, until she realized what I had in mind. Once I was seated, she straddled me and impaled herself again, kissing me in a frenzy of passion that saw her bouncing rapidly on my lap. She was undulating her hips in time with her strokes, giving me a squeezing tug with each upward move, and grinding her sensitive clit between us with every descent.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck," she chanted, bracing herself with a hand on each of my shoulders. Her big tits were flying in wide swinging arcs that slammed them together at the bottom of the cycle, a sight I was more than happy to see.

Becca squealed as she paused her actions, concentrating on manipulating her clit against the base of my cock. Her nose wrinkled, and her eyes shut tight as she felt the first spasm hit, and that's when she threw her head back and screamed.

"Oh fuck yes... I'm cummMMMMMING!" Her cries left little doubt what we were doing, and also pretty much put any question of privacy to rest. As if to confirm that impression, Dave's voice reached us a few seconds later.

"Jeez, you two.... keep it down... and hurry up. We start up again in five minutes," he reminded me.

"Okay, buddy. Thanks," I replied, looking into Becca's eyes. She was puffing for air. "You heard him. Time to finish." I grabbed her ass in both hands and stood, pinning her to the wall with my chest. I hooked her left leg over my forearm. She reached up and grabbed the top rail of the stall divider, stabilizing herself for the anticipated assault.

I started to shaft her, thrusting up into her cunt briskly. With both her arms above her head, her breasts were pulled up and apart more, causing a rippling, jiggling action which is one of my very favourite things in the whole world. Watching it was accelerating my inevitable orgasm.

"Fuck, Becca, I just love the way your tits bounce when you have your hands over your head," I grunted, vocalizing my thoughts. "I want to cum all over your big, beautiful tits!" I kept pounding her pussy, but my eyes were glued to her breasts.

"Oh yeah, baby, I'd like that! Cum on my tits baby! Do it! Do it now!" she hissed.

I pulled out, while she deftly dropped to her knees. Her pussy froth provided perfect lubrication for my stroking hand. I aimed my spigot at her chest, and she cupped her boobs, lifting them and squeezing them together, giving me a target of cleavage that my first blast hit dead centre. It splashed up her chest across her collarbone. Two more shots followed, pooling in the tight crease between her tits, before my aim became compromised. The remaining drops landed in a random pattern of decoration, splattering on her shoulder, chin and neck.

I sat back heavily on the toilet, breathing hard. Becca remained in place, holding her tits together to keep the puddle from leaking down her belly.

"Um, I guess we didn't think this through very well," she said, looking down at her slimy breasts. "I have an idea. Here, grab my breasts," she nodded. I reached forward and put my hands in place of hers. She then dipped into the small lake of cum with her fingers, scooping it up and licking it off. I must say, watching her clean up my cum in this manner was incredibly erotic. It only took her a few seconds to drain the problem area. "Okay baby, I've got it from here," she said, smiling sweetly at me. I pulled my shorts up, and opened the stall door, taking a few steps before feeling the head rush of instability that sometimes happens after you have incredible sex in a public restroom during halftime of a flag football game. I had to pause at the doorway and regain my balance.

Becca stepped out of the stall, still scooping and licking, cleaning her breasts meticulously. Her skirt was still up around her waist. In case you forgot, this was the Men's Room.

"Good luck out there, baby. I'll be out in a few minutes." she giggled, tugging her skirt back into position before giving me a peck on the cheek.

Dave was waiting for me just outside the door. He gave me a knowing look and a high-five, before we both headed back out onto the field. I immediately started to wonder if I had made a strategic mistake. My knees appeared to have a mind of their own, and my legs were about as supportive as two columns of jello. Perhaps Becca had bet against us, and was hedging her bet by fucking me senseless.

The third quarter was one of my worst efforts ever. We still had the lead, but just barely.

Becca had taken her seat again not long after kickoff, and now sat there smiling, as though nothing untoward had happened at all. She also didn't care that everyone in the bleachers had heard her shrieking in orgasm. If anything, it seemed like that fact had somehow broken the ice with the other players girlfriends and wives, as a few of them had moved over to sit by her, and conversation appeared to be taking place. Smiles were exchanged. All seemed well.

The post orgasmic fog began to lift just after the beginning of the fourth, and we pulled away to victory with a pair of touchdowns. Becca was waiting for me at the foot of the stands. I guess the fatigue was evident on my face.

"I'm so sorry baby. I feel bad that I did that to you," she said apologetically.

"Um, last time I checked, 'that' was a team event. I think you did it 'with' me, not 'to' me. But, I will accept your apology if it means you'll take me home for a nap," I replied, melting into her arms. We made it to the car with a minimum of stumbling, but I must admit I leaned into her a little more than was necessary. I accidentally bumped into her breasts, and my hand inadvertently grazed her ass on several occasions.

"If you keep that up, young man, you won't be getting a nap when we get home," she laughed.

I behaved myself on the drive back to Becca's. When we got through the front door, she suggested that I take a shower, and promised to bring me a drink and a snack in bed. The shower felt great, and only a minute or two after I laid down in bed, Becca arrived with a tall cool drink for each of us, and some nachos. I nibbled, while she disappeared into the bathroom, only to reappear in a few minutes later having changed her clothes. Actually, she still had the grey cropped t-shirt on, but the skirt and vest were gone, replaced by a loose pair of shorts. She snuggled up next to me in bed, and joined me in consuming the nachos.

"I assume that outfit was for my benefit. You looked fantastic in it, just in case my previous behavior left any doubt," I began, stroking her hair. "I saw that a few of the other girls joined you in the second half. Everything go okay?"

"Oh, yeah, it's all good, not that it really matters. I expected to get frozen out at first. I remember what I was like at that age or thereabouts. There is truly no form of life shallower and more self-centred than a teenaged girl, and early twenty-somethings are not much better, generally. Anyway, after our little halftime 'adventure', a few of them decided I was at least somewhat interesting, having done something they found amusing." She smiled. "I should write a book : 'How to win friends by having loud sex in a restroom.'"

I laughed at that one. "I'm glad they didn't give you too hard a time."

She sat up and turned to face me. "Speaking of giving someone a hard time... did you hit that guy in the head because of what he said about me?"

I debated how to answer. "Well, that depends.... on whether or not I'm in trouble with you for doing it."

"I thought as much," she laughed, and poked me in the ribs. "You know, you could have really hurt him."

"Rick? I doubt it. He has too thick a skull. Besides, I think he'd be smarter after a concussion."

"Yeah.... well.... don't do it again, okay, no matter how much of a turn on it was," she whispered, bending to kiss me. "My hero."

We didn't have sex again that evening , spending the entire night spooning each other instead. I couldn't remember ever feeling so comfortable with a woman. Sleeping with Becca was almost as much fun as 'sleeping' with her.

The next morning, I woke with her in my arms, spooned behind her. One hand was up her top, holding her breast in a gentle embrace. I kissed her neck, and she stretched like a very sexy, red-headed cat, turning slightly to return the kiss.

"Good morning, baby. Sleep well?" she asked, kissing me again.

"Yes, darling, I did. And you?" I suddenly realized that I had used the term 'darling'. I don't know where it came from, but it was out now. I need not have worried.

"I seem to sleep very well in your arms." She wiggled her butt against me. "That reminds me... I've been thinking about something for a few days, and now seems as good a time as any to bring it up." She turned in my arms, facing me and looking deeply into my eyes. "I need to ask you something, but I'm a little afraid to do it. I really like what we've got going, and I can't tell you how glad I am that you didn't let me just send you away that first night we met. You have literally changed my life." Her eyes closed and she kissed me again. Her lips quivered.

Part of me wanted to interject, to try and solve the question, but somehow I knew to just shut up and listen. She would tell me when she was ready. All I had to do is hold her.

When her eyes opened, I could see this was something big. She took a deep breath and continued. "I was wondering if you might want to.... I mean if you'd like.... um..... shit! Why is this so hard?" Another deep breath. "Would you like to share my bed on a more official basis? I know we've only known each other a couple of weeks, but I have a really good feeling... and I could use some help around the house.... and we get along so well... and why should you pay rent for an apartment you're hardly ever at?.... and I really feel good about us. Shit! I said that already, didn't I?" She looked at me, her eyes pleading for a response.

"Shh, darling, it's okay.... I get what you're asking. You're right. It makes sense, but I don't want to impose. I really like what we're doing, too, and don't want to mess it up by going too fast. Are you sure this is what you want?" I watched her for signs of doubt.

She smiled. It was a smile of relief, a smile of joy.... a smile of love. "First of all," she laughed, "I think we played the 'fast' card, our first night. From first sight to the bedroom in.... what was it?.... an hour? " She paused and kissed me softly. " Yes. This is what I want."

There it was, on the table. There really wasn't anything to think about. I wanted it, too.

"My darling, Rebecca," I ventured, watching her eyes sparkle at my use of her full name, "I would be delighted."

It was still quite early Thursday morning, but she ended up being late for work anyway. We made love gently.... passionately.... for hours, in celebration of our new commitment. I managed to bring Becca to five shuddering, gasping, earthshattering orgasms before her pussy milked a huge load of cum out of my cock. We were kissing when I pumped her full, and I could feel her shiver in delight. Our new status was well and truly consummated.

Our new life together was wonderful. There was a bump in the road on the horizon, however.

Becca's kids. How would they take the news of their mother's new roommate?