Telepath King Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs rose and wrapped around my waist, drawing me deeper if possible until my balls were smashed on her asshole and the top of my shaft was rubbing against her clit. She screamed out, her vocals much louder and more passionate than Andie's but no less exciting to hear.

I pushed back as hard as I could and let her legs push me back in, driving me again as deep as possible. I did this a few times to force her climax to last a little longer. Lisa's screams brought Andie out of her post orgasmic funk and she rolled over to see me plowing into Lisa. Andie smiled and reached over to diddle Lisa's clit, while I slammed my cock in and out faster.

Lisa's body stopped moving completely as she went rigid, her orgasm sweeping through her body. Again, I had still yet to orgasm. I was beginning to think these two hot chicks were being selfish and keeping all the orgasms to themselves. I lost my train of thought when Lisa went slack. Her whole body slumped, just melted into the mattress. I stood there with my dick still buried in Lisa's spasming cunt and watched as her skin seemed to ripple like waves of the ocean as her orgasm tore through her insides.

Andie kissed Lisa passionately, covering her face with little kisses as her orgasm tore through her. Neither had such huge orgasms in over three years, their bodies may have remembered what it was like, but it didn't remember what to do when it happened. I stood there smiling as I watched her slowly come down off her orgasmic high.

"Two down, only me to go!" I said with a grin. Andie looked up at me with a wicked grin.

"I can tell you right now, I'm gonna get a lot of use out of that big fat cock of yours!" She said as she slid off Lisa and crawled on her hands and knees to my waiting prick.

"Well, you can't have it again." I said, pulling my hips back. She looked up at me and pouted.

"But I want it!" She said like I child would.

"I tell you what, you both have cum at least three times. I have yet to spew forth my seed. Make me cum with you're mouths. I wanna cum on you're faces. Then, we'll talk and maybe, I'll let you suck my cock back to steel and I'll fuck you some more." I said as I withheld my dick form her.

"Please!" Andie begged.

"You get what you want, I get what I want. You had yours, now it's my turn!" I said as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face to my cock. She looked up at me with a evil grin and sucked my cock in, taking it to the back of her throat. When she pulled back, half of it was coated now with her spit. She had sucked all of Lisa's cunt cream off, replacing it with her spit.

"Lisa's better at this, I bet she could suck you're whole cock down her throat." Andie said as she licked the head of my dick

"Well, lets get her down here and start sucking!" I said. Lisa barely stirred as her orgasm had just stopped. She still shook from little aftershocks.

"Lisa, come her darling! I want you to show Tommy how good you are at sucking his cock!" Andie said. Lisa moved slowly, her body still tense from the orgasm.

I watched as Lisa switched direction instead of getting on her knees before me. She lay on her back with her head below my cock, hanging over the edge of the bed. I simply had to step forward and let my heavy drooping cock rest on Lisa's open lips. She did the rest. With Lisa's lips open, I slid the head into her hot wet mouth. She closed her lips around the head and licked it. Her hands came above her head to my hips. She controlled me, sliding me back and forth as she took my cock in deeper and deeper until I felt it nudge the back of her throat. She gagged once and pushed me back. She seemed to relax, her whole body sinking as she pulled me back in. Andie and I watched as Lisa sucked my cock back in, to the back of her throat and without gagging, into her throat.

I was seven inches into her mouth as the head of my cock slid into her throat. It was so tight! I wanted to just grab her face and start slamming it in fast but I wanted her to do this, take her time. She did, slowly fucking my cock in and out of her throat until my balls were resting on her nose and my whole ten inches were lodged in her mouth and throat. She held me, balls deep as I looked down and watched her tongue slide out and lick the base of my cock and my belly. I was ready to bust right there and she knew it. She pushed me back, sliding my cock back out of her throat.

"Now, fuck my face. As fast as you want, as hard as you want. You wont hurt me." She said as she looked up at me. I looked down and backed away for a moment to bend down and kiss her. It was an inverted kiss, our tongues laying flat on each other as I tasted my precum on her tongue, it's salty flavor mixing with her spit. I was so hot, I just had to bust on her gorgeous face. When I pulled back, I smiled at her.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded, opening her mouth and sucking in a lung full of air.

I guided my cock back to her lips and pushed in. She closed her lips around my shaft and licked with her tongue, caressing every bump and vein as it slid past. With her gag reflex suppressed, I slid easily down into her throat. Once I was again balls deep, I did as she suggested. I grabbed the sides of her head and started plowing my cock in and out. On every third out stroke, I would pull completely out so she could inhale more fresh air.

This didn't go on long. The combination of her lips and her tongue licking me and her throat adding the tightness to my shaft, I lasted about fifteen or twenty strokes before I pulled out. Andie had gotten down on the floor and placed her head next to Lisa's as I stroked my cock fast, pumping as hard as I could to get the cum to shoot out onto their faces. I didn't have to stroke long.

I felt my balls tighten up and my shaft expand as the first shot of cum rocketed up the length of my shaft. It had been a while since I was with a woman and my cock was just as eager to blow its load as I was to let it go. My body stiffened as I tried to hold it in just a moment longer to make the first spurt jet out.

"FUCK! Mother fucker!" I grunted out as the first volley escaped the slit in my cock's head. It shot out harder than I thought and landed on Lisa's tits. She didn't move though as she waited for the rest. The next shot wasn't as forceful and it came out and landed on her outstretched tongue and chin. I aimed my cock slightly to the left as the next spurt shot out and landed on Andie's cheek, only to slide down to her waiting tongue.

Seven healthy shots of cum spurted from my cock and landed on the two girls. The remaining cum oozed out and dripped down on their faces as Lisa drew me closer. She, like Andie, didn't want any of my cum to go to waste as they licked out, taking turns catching the splooge as it dropped from my cock.

My body shook as each spurt left my cock. My balls were emptying themselves in force, letting the pent-up frustration of not cumming in so long go out with the hot thick heavy load of man goo.

"Oh fuck! That was intense!" I said as I squeezed the last few drops out to Andie's waiting tongue. She licked it voraciously, sucking in my dickhead to pull more from my balls. I pulled back quickly as the sensitivity of just blowing a huge nut sent shivers through my body. I collapsed onto the bed on the opposite side of Lisa and watched as the two girls licked my cum from each others faces. When they were clean, they both turned to me and showed me that they hadn't swallowed any of it. I smiled at the dirty gesture and watched as Andie planted her lips on Lisa.

Together, they pushed my cum back and forth for quite some time until I watched both of their throats flex as they swallowed the cum and spit mixture. When they pulled away from each other, they were panting. Lisa continued to lay there, her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her face. Andie looked up at me with an adoring grin.

"C'mon, let's go get something to drink. We'll let Lisa lay here for a bit." Andie said as she stood and walked naked with me into the kitchen. She pulled a couple of cold bottles of water out of the fridge and set them on the table. Both of us shivered as we sat our naked asses down into the cold wooden chairs and laughed.

"That was intense." I said as I opened my bottle. I tipped it to my lips and took a healthy swig from the cold refreshing water. Andie stared at me, looking deeply at me. Again, I could see the spark in her eyes.

"So, you said something about questions earlier?" Andie asked as she sipped lady-like from her bottle.

"Yeah. A few for starters." I said as I placed the bottle on the table and looked at her. She seemed to know what I was thinking.

"You're wondering about the spark aren't you?" She asked. I smiled. "Well, I can let you in on a little secret. I wasn't really taught anything." She said as she eyed me for my response. I didn't give her one as I just sat there looking into her eyes. When I didn't respond, she continued. "My mind was opened up. Freed. I'm now what most people would call a telepathic. I can read peoples minds and implant thoughts or suggestions." She said as her eyes never left mine.

"So, how's that working for you?" I asked with a wry smile. I truly didn't know what to think or even say to her revelation.

"Really? That's all you can say?" She asked with an incredulous look.

"To be honest, I don't know what to say. How did it happen?" I asked. I wanted to know everything and if she could do the same for me.

"Just like I said. She just said that one day I'd have to help someone else the same way she helped me." She said, still not telling me how it happened. She noticed me still waiting for her to tell me how it happened. "First though, you have to be relaxed, in a total state of relaxation." She said as she eyed her bottle of water.

"Okay, relaxation is easy. But the spark? I wanna know about the spark." I said. She smiled and looked at her bottle again before picking it up slowly and drank from it deeply. When she put it down and sighed, she again looked at me, the spark back in her eyes.

"The spark is part of it. It's kinda like a tell-tale sign that a telepath is using their ability. Most people don't notice it and when they do, they forget about it immediately. But you, you don't forget and I cant read your thoughts." She said as she eyed me more. I could see her trying, and there were tons of thoughts to read, but she still couldn't. "I don't know why I cant read you." She said, looking down at the table.

"So, what's that mean?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"This woman, can you contact her, ask her?" I asked, wondering if maybe I was immune to being read. That thought thrilled me.

"Yes. I have a way of contacting her." She said, returning her gaze to me.

"So, Lisa. Did things happen with her they way you say?" I asked, wondering if she just implanted the thought in Lisa that she saved her.

"Yes. I haven't lied to you about anything. What happened to her truly did. She got into drugs and then got into debt. Her pimp used her to pay off her debts until she was in too deep. When I found her lying on the sidewalk, there were men pissing on her, degrading her. I put out a mental note that they were to go inside. When they did, I took her and brought her home. I helped her recover, all the while implanting the thoughts of her love and devotion." She said as she looked at me for my reaction.

"So, you made her you're slave then?" I asked, hinting on the word I'd heard earlier. She smiled.

"Yeah." She said simply.

"And what about her free will? What if she doesn't want it?" I asked. Andie looked up at me now, the spark returning even brighter.

"I saved her life. If it weren't for me, she'd still be fucking men for money, still a drug addict. With me, she is loved!" She said. Her temper was starting to flair a bit, I'd hit a sour note. I held up my hands in defeat.

"I'm not trying to anger you Andie. I'm just wrapping my head around the situation." I said. I drank from my water, dinking almost half. Andie looked at me and I could see her calming down.

"So, what you have done with Lisa, it is good for her, I can see that. But how do you intend to help me? How are you gonna unlock my "potential" to do as you do?" I asked. I was curious. If she couldn't read my mind, did that mean I was immune?

"Well, I don't know. I still cant read you're mind. In three years, you're the first one I couldn't read." She said. I smiled and got up and moved to the chair next to her. I scooted the chair close so that my knees were aside hers. She sat back and let me get comfortable.

"Okay. Let's try now." I said. I leaned forward and focused on her eyes. She leaned forward until we were mere inches from each other. The spark lighted, growing in intensity. After a few moments, Andie closed her eyes and sat back.

"I can't! Why? Why can't I read you?" She exclaimed in frustration.

"Andie, I'm trying. I'm not thinking of anything, clearing my mind." I said, really thinking that would help.

"No, it's not you, or maybe it is. Maybe you're just immune to being read." She said, tilting her head to the side.

"So, if I can't be read, what does that mean?" I asked. She looked at me.

"I don't know. I could mean a lot of things. I need to call "her" and ask." She said as she got up from the phone.

I watched her fingers dial the number as if on autopilot. A few moments and then she was speaking into the receiver. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but when she hung up the phone, she turned with her head smiling.

"She'll be here Tomorrow night." She said. She came back to me and instead of sitting in the chair, she sat on my lap. The instant contact of her soft sensuous flesh on mine caused my dick to twitch. I was horny again.

"Okay, so in the mean time, what do we do?" I asked as I held her ass cheeks in my hands, kneading them as I slid my fingers into her crack and played with her rubbery anus.

"Well, that's a good start!" She said as she wiggled her ass in my lap. My left hand probed her asshole while my right slid farther down to her pussy. I pulled her lips apart and rubbed them, sliding my finger in and out of her cunt, getting my finger slick with her juices.

While she sat in my lap, I stroked her to a thundering climax. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself close, mashing her tits to my chest. I withdrew my fingers from her hidden pleasure holes and rubbed up her back to her head. I pulled her face out of the crook of my neck and kissed her. I opened my eyes, looking at her as we kissed and found hers open, the spark glowing brightly in her eyes. She was trying again. I smiled as I slid my tongue into her mouth.

We kissed for what seemed like an hour. When we finally broke, my tongue and jaw were sore.

"You're a great kisser!" She replied as she too rubbed her jaw.

"Thanks! I saw you trying again. This time, the spark was brighter though." I said as I slipped my hands back down to her ass and squeezed her, lifting her up and sliding my hard cock to her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes! That's so good!" She grunted and moaned out as I slid six inches into her aching pussy. She looked into my eyes as I slammed into harder after withdrawing for a moment.

"You like that huh?" I asked as I pulled her ass cheeks apart and slipped my finger back inside. I could feel my cock on the other side of the thin membrane separating the two sheaths.

"Fuck yes!" She said as she let her head fall back, her hair falling down her back.

"So, you tried again?" I asked again.

"Yes. I want to read you but I can't." She said. She flexed her thigh muscled and lifted off my cock, only to relax them and fall back down, shoving eight inches inside her.

"Maybe it's me and not you. Maybe I'm impervious to being read." I said as I started to pull her back and forth, driving my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Well find out tomorrow." She said as she moaned out, another orgasm starting deep within her. This one was gonna be a slow builder, I could tell. "Just fuck me Tommy, just fuck me!" She said as she held on to my neck, letting me do all the work. I dug my fingers into the soft flesh of her amazing ass and pulled her tight to me, pushing another inch into her soaked twat. She moaned out through clenched teeth as she locked her eyes on mine.

"You want to cum don't you?" I asked her. She smiled at me, showing me her pearly white teeth.

"Fuck, you know I do!" She said as she stretched her arms out, changing the position of her pussy slightly so she could get more of me inside her.

"You know, I bet this would feel amazing for the both of us if I did you doggy style." I said with a twinkle in my eye. She grinned and planted her feet on the floor, lifting her ass of me lap.

"Stand up mother fucker!" She said as she bent over the table and wiggled her ass at me. I stood behind her and stared lustily down at the beautiful ass before me and the two holes it held. I walked up and slapped her left ass cheek to a loud yelp and then slapped the right. She looked back at me and smiled wickedly.

"Like that don't you?" I teased.

"Yeah, now put that fucking hog inside me now!" She begged, pushing her ass back to meet me.

"Oh, you want this do you?" I said as I slipped the head of my cock inside her cunt and then pulled it back out. She glared back at me, the spark bright in her eyes.

"Fuck me you bastard! Don't tease me!" She said. I smiled and slapped her ass with my long hose. First I'd slap her right cheek then her left one. After slapping them both a couple times, I laid it in the crack of her ass, resting on her tight little asshole.

"You know, I've been playing with this for a while now, I wonder how it would feel to be inside it." I said as I poked the head at her tight little ring.

"Oh Hell NO! I ain't ready for that big boy!" She said as she stood up and turned to face me. I pulled her to me by her hips, pushing my cock down and between her legs to slide against her clit. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"I know baby, I was just playing. But I will have you're ass!" I said as I kneaded her supple cheeks.

"One day lover, one day, but today, I really want you inside me, pounding me to another massive, body wrenching, mind numbing, nerve frying, make me go insane orgasm!" She said as she humped her pussy along the length of my shaft. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face down to hers. Her mouth was open and her tongue out before I placed my lips on hers, our tongues immediately commencing in a lusty battle again. Amazing how much our jaws hurt before and were fine now after only a few minutes rest.

I grabbed her by the hips and slowly turned her, forcing my cock to put pressure on her clit as she turned and it slid from between her legs. When it popped free, she turned quickly and shoved her ass back, trapping it between her cheeks, again sliding between her legs.

Her left hand was still on my neck as hers was twisted to maintain the kiss. Her right hand had gone down and was now stroking the two inches that peeked out from her front. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, no spark, just a lusty glaze.

"Put it in me Tommy. Please baby, put it in me!" She begged. I smiled and kissed her lips gently, keeping my over-worked tongue in my mouth.

"As you wish love." I said and turned her. She leaned over the table and reached back to spread her ass cheeks for me.

The table was lower than I thought as she bent over it. Her hips were up higher than her back as she rested her upper torso on it. Her tits were mashed to the table and her head rested on the clean stack of dish towels yet to be put away. I guided my prick to her waiting hole. Slowly, I inserted the head and instantly felt her muscles grip me. She was lubed up good, so sliding in regardless of how tight she gripped me would be easy.