Telepath King Ch. 06

Story Info
Telling the Truth.
6.8k words
4.68
51.1k
21

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six - Telling the Truth

"Mandy, how would you like to go upstairs where we can be alone and talk?" I asked. I could see the excitement in her eyes at the thought of being alone with me.

"Yes!" She said quickly. "I mean, yeah. I would like that." She corrected, but the cat was already out of the bag. I knew what she wanted, and I would give it to her and then some.

"Well, if you all will excuse us, I need to do some explaining!" I said as I got up from the table. I held out my hand and Mandy took it. Together we walked up to the Master Bedroom. I closed the doors and turned to her.

Mandy flung herself into my arms and kissed me as passionately as she possibly could. I could feel the hard bumps of her nipples poking into my chest as she breathed in. I kissed her back as enthusiastically and moved towards the bed. I pushed her away and she moaned as our kiss broke.

"Before we get to involved, there are a few things I need to tell you." I said as I sat on the bed next to her. She started to take her shirt off, not wanting to talk. I stopped her.

"What is it Tommy?" She asked, curious what it was that would stop me from ravaging her amazing body.

"Truth. Like, what is it about me that you're attracted to?" I asked her. She had been under my spell since the park.

"I don't know. You're beautiful, sexy, I just feel the need to be with you, to make love to you." She said as she again tried to take off her shirt. I stopped her yet again.

"Seriously. What is it about me?" I asked then removed my hold on her. Like a light switch, she saw me in a different light.

"What just happened?" She asked. Looking around the room.

"Do you remember what happened in the park today?" I asked her.

"Yes! It was so amazing!" She said.

"Don't you see that as being odd? Very unlike you wasn't it?" I asked.

"Well yes. But, you were so nice and I felt very comfortable." She said. She looked at me funny. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Mandy, I'm a Telepathic. I can read minds and implant thoughts and feelings. You were my very first test this morning." I said. She looked at me as if she didn't understand. "Think of something that I couldn't possibly know about you. When you have it, just nod you head." I said. A few moments went by then she nodded. I looked into her brain to see what she was thinking.

"When you were twelve, you and your best friend Cindy were kissing and touching each other. You were so afraid and excited. You were okay with it until she touched your pussy. You got scared and dressed in a hurry and ran home. You never talked to her again." I said.

"I never told a soul that! How did you..." She started then stopped when I smiled. "You really are?" She asked. I smiled. "So, the park, what was that?" She asked.

"That was the first test of my powers. You see, in the telepath world, I'm what they call their Mishanna. Loosely translated, I'm their version of God." I said.

"So, what does that mean?" She asked, not phased at all.

"It means, that I had to practice my powers. And when you came jogging by, I was enticed and you happened to be the first person I really tried using my powers on." I said. She looked at me.

"Like what happened to Teresa, you did that?" She asked. I lowered my head and nodded. "That was so cool!" She said. I looked at her and she was smiling.

"Up until now, you have been under my power, a spell if you will." I said.

"You mean, you had control over me?" She asked. "I didn't do anything weird did I?" She asked. I smiled and giggled a little.

"You mean the park wasn't weird?"

"Well, it was, but I so needed that!" She said. I could tell she did.

"Yeah, so basically, my job as their Mishanna, I control people. They will treat me like a King, a God. I will live the best life possible, one most people dream of. Rich doesn't even come close to describing how I will live." I said, painting a picture for her.

"So, what does that mean for me?" She asked. I could tell she was curious.

"Well, I can continue to control you, make you my slave for my personal pleasure, or I can let you go back to your life. There will always be other women I can have, do what ever I want with." I said. I didn't want to lie to her, I just wasn't at that stage where I just took what I wanted because I could yet. Even though I had already done that with her.

"So, let me get this right. You have these powers, and you can do literally anything you want. And I was just a fuck to see if you could manipulate me. Right?" She asked. I didn't hear any hurt or anger in her question.

"Yeah. That about sums it up." I said. She looked at me, her eyebrow raising.

"And you can do that to me anytime? Make me feel so good, give me orgasms like that always, make me do things I never would think about?" She asked. "You can completely control me, make me a slut or just use me when you're like walking down the hall or something?" She was getting the idea.

"Pretty much. If you're under my control, I can make it so that you're only goal is to serve me, no matter what the purpose, if it's my personal maid, or just a bitch in my harem." I said. She looked at me when I said bitch.

"Is that how you see me? You're bitch?" She asked, I could see a hint of excitement in her eye.

"Well, no. Not really. You're... how do I put this. You are my first actual conquest." I said. "That makes you special to me." I said, trying to put into words how I felt on the inside.

"And Andie and Lisa? And Teresa?" She asked. I couldn't divulge their actual relationship yet, but I gave her a little info.

"Andie and Lisa, they prevented me from killing myself. I was gonna blow my head off in the park the other day before they came along. Andie is a telepath as well. Lisa was her slave. Teresa, she's like a coach for telepaths, like normal people have a life coach or a career coach. A counselor, she's my counselor." I said. Making things clearer for her.

"And you're better than they are? You have more powers than they do?" She asked. "And could they control me like you do?" She added.

"They can't control you if I do, I am stronger than they are. That's why I'm the Mishanna." I said. "So, have I freaked you out?" I asked. I looked into her eyes, wanting to read her, but choosing not to to see what she would say.

"Yes, and no. I mean, I'm intrigued, even excited. I just don't know where I would fit in." She said. I smiled.

"You'd be my bitch." I said with a shit eating grin. She punched me in the arm.

"Seriously. I have a job, would I have to give that up?" She asked.

"You don't have to, but if you did, you'd have anything you want."

"And do you have to control me?

"To a point I guess. I kinda get off on the controlling part."

"You wouldn't have to. I'd give you my body, mind, soul and heart." She said as she looked me in the eyes.

"I wouldn't ask for it unless you really wanted to give it to me." I said.

"I think, I think I'm ready for that. I hate my job and I already told you I want something else. I think that you may be it." She said as she took my hand and held it. "All my life, I've felt I was destined for something. I just never knew what. What you talk about, it actually makes sense to me, even using me in the park. You can do that any time you want. I want you to." She said.

"Actually, when you swallowed my cum, that linked you to me. No one else can control you. They can try, but they wont be able to. I don't know if it was just the act of swallowing my seed, or if it was the actual seed inside you, getting into your very core, but you are mine, now and forever more if I chose it so." I said. Informing her of what has already been done.

"Then why ask me?" She inquired.

"To give you the choice. I don't have to and I think that's the one thing that Teresa is trying to get me to understand. As Telepaths, were are superior to regular Humans. We can take what we want all by implanting in the person that it's right, that they want to give us their car, their money."

"Their body?" She asked, that twinkle returning to her eyes.

"Yes."

"Can I help you? Pick out the women that you intend to use in your Harem?" She asked. I found that odd, but I answered anyway.

"Yes. You could be my Slave handler. You would lay with me when I slept, along with Lisa and Andie and whatever slave you chose for me." I said.

"Lisa and Andie?"

"Yes. It is them that saved me from certain death. It is also them that made me realize that I was a telepath. I can control them as well, but like you, they are special to me." I said, defining their role in my life.

"Aren't they lesbian?" Mandy asked.

"Sort of. Both had been abused by men. They chose, rather Andie chose for the both of them to be lesbian so they wouldn't get hurt again. But, they really are Bi more than anything else, like you, they loved my cock when they first had it."

"And would I have to share you with them?" Mandy asked, a little jealousy creeping up.

"First, you must understand. YOU don't share ME. I am the Master. I cannot be shared. If you take what I offer, then you must also understand that with so many women that can please me, it may be days, months or even a year before I touch you again." I said, being honest with her.

"Well that doesn't sound promising." She said with a depressed smile.

"I know. That's my problem. I can make you my slave, or I can give you the option. Or, you can just go back to your life. I wont give this chance to very many women. Probably none after today." I said as I looked at her. She looked at the floor.

"Do I have to decide right now? I mean, can't we be together tonight, just you and I? Make love, hold each other like lovers and let me decide in the morning or something?" She asked, her eyes betraying her hopes.

"Mandy, I can read your mind. I already know what you want. I think your delaying so you can reason with yourself the decision your going to make." I said. I didn't smile this time and she knew I was serious, I really could read her mind and I already knew she would chose to stay with me.

"Okay. I'll be your bitch. Just don't ever call me that. Its too derogative." She said. I smiled.

"Okay bitch! Take your fucking clothes off and suck my cock!" I said, teasing her with the dirty words.

"Fuck that's so hot!" She said as she stood before me and started stripping.

"I also must warn you. I'm a tit and ass man. You will get fucked in the ass. A lot!" I said as she turned and bent at the waist to pull her panties down her thighs.

"That's okay. A bitch will do what she has to do to get her man to do what she wants." She said, using an old cryptic adage.

"And what is it you want?" I asked as she stepped up to me. I took her breasts in my hands and held them, massaging them.

"I want you Tommy. I want you all the time. You're big hard fucking cock inside me. I don't care what hole you use, use me, abuse me, make me you're whore. I want you and you already know it." She said.

"Yeah, I do. So make your Master happy. Suck my cock before I fuck you in the ass!" I said as I stood so she could remove my clothing. I was naked faster than I had ever been before and Mandy was on her knees sucking my cock with gusto.

Mandy sucked me with vigor, taking me deep into her throat. She had remembered my lessons from our first meeting about relaxing her throat. I held her head in my hands, loving the feeling of her tight velvety throat around my cock as her tongue licked the underside of my shaft on each in and out stroke.

Mandy was good, very good. I was getting close to cumming down her throat and thought I'd be able to hold off until she pulled me deep, her lips around the base of my root and her tongue slid out and licked my ball sack. I felt it at that moment, my cum rising, surging up through the length of my shaft and out the head of my cock.

Amanda felt the hot boiling cum sear her throat and she started to pull her lips off my dick. After the second shot, she held her lips around the crown of my dickhead with her tongue caressing the underside of my head. Each spurt of cum landed on her tongue and she savored every ounce of it.

When my body stopped convulsing, she let the head of my cock go from between her lips and she looked up and smiled, a small bit of cum on her lips. Her tongue snaked out and licked it up all the while looked me in the eye.

"You like that don't you? You like me sucking your cock, eating your cum, You like that don't you?" She asked as she slinked her body up mine.

"It's very erotic. Watching a woman suck a man's cock. The only true time a man can be brought to his knees is when his cock is being sucked." I said as I pulled her to me, pressing her tits into my chest.

"Yes, I think so too. So, what else can I do for you Master?" She asked. I smiled and lay back, her on top of me.

"To be honest, I would just love for you to lay here with me, let me run my hands all over your body feeling your soft sexy skin." She smiled and lowered her lips to mine, kissing me as I ran my hands up and down her back. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers traveled lightly up her spine.

"That feels so good." She said, her eyes closed and her lips parted slightly. I smiled inwardly as I looked at the expression on her face, a look of excitement, of building rapture.

I rolled over, taking Mandy with me until I was on top of her. She looked up at me now, her eyes hazy with lust and need. I wanted to give her what she craved. I started kissing down her lips and over her chin to her soft smooth neck. Her hands rubbed my head, her fingers through my hair as she encouraged me to move lower.

Slowly, I left a trail of kisses to each breast. First her left, then her right. Kissing all over the breast, its soft milky white skin attracting my lips like a magnet. Her nipples didn't miss my lips or my hot breath long. I made sure that her nipples were taut and sticking out from atop her breast in salute of my efforts. She moaned as I sucked each nipple in, licking it and playing with it between my lips and teeth as I nipped at it gently.

"That's so nice!" She said as she ran her fingers through my hair, urging me ever so gently to move down farther. I moaned as I started my trail of kisses down her abdomen, kissing the soft skin, gently nipping at it and making her giggle and swoon.

Slowly, down to her belly button and farther, down over her pubic bush to the joining of her sexy muscled legs. I pushed them apart and settled in to lick and suck her cunt until she came in my mouth or until she stopped me.

"No Master. Tonight is all about you. Let me pleasure you tonight. I want you to know how I feel about you and my role in your life. This is how I want you to remember me and how I pleasured you." She said as she pulled herself up and made me lay down. She crawled between my legs and lifted my cock, it wasn't hard but she aimed to change that.

Mandy took my cock in her mouth, pressing her lips tightly around it and sucked, pulling the blood into my already once spent member. Slowly, she managed to get my cock semi erect with just this move alone. I looked down and watched as she started to stroke me and slide her lips up and down my growing pole.

"Damn Mandy! That feels fucking amazing!" I said as she sucked me down into her throat. She didn't want me to cum again so soon, so she took it easy. Nice long lazy strokes as she slowly moved her hand up and down my pole between caresses of my balls.

"I will do anything for you Master!" She said as she pulled her mouth of my cock, it shining in the light from the spit she left covering it.

"You will Mandy, and right now, you know what I want." I said as I looked into her eyes, my own excitement betraying my lust for her.

"Yes Master! Yes I do!" She said as she lifted herself up off the bed and crawled up over my hips. She hovered her tight snatch over my cock and then moved forward slightly until the head of my cock was resting at her tight back door. "And you shall have everything I have to offer!" She said as she sat down, driving four inches into her asshole.

"FUCK! UNGH!" She said as I entered her. She was tight and hot, but not very well lubricated. I would take care of that as I could feel my precum oozing out the head of my cock, helping to take care of that matter.

"Take it slowly Mandy, I don't want you to hurt that sexy asshole baby!" I said as she lifted up and pushed back down, driving six inches in.

"GOD! It's so big!" She said as she inhaled sharply. She held herself for a moment, allowing her ass to stretch to accommodate the large invader. Slowly, she lifted off and then back down, driving more inside her tight passage.

Her moans were getting louder and deeper, deep from the recesses of her throat and her gut. She cried out over and over how big and nice it felt until she had me secured deep within her ass, my root stretching her wide as she sat completely down on my cock.

I reached up and grabbed her tits, massaging them and twisting and pinching the nipples before pulling her down to kiss her. She rotated her hips, grinding down on my cock as I slipped my tongue between her lips, fucking her mouth with my own.

Mandy moaned into my mouth as my hands slid to her backside and massaged her ass cheeks, pulling her up off my cock to let her slam back down. She was so tight, each time I bottomed out inside her asshole, her cunt ground into my pubic hair. Her clit was exposed and once it came into contact with my hair, the hair rubbed it coarsely, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

I pulled her tight to me and then sat up. She looked at me and wondered until I stood and turned back towards the bed. She thought I was just gonna lay her down until I slid to the right side of the bed and pushed her knees up to her chest. I pulled out and then slammed in, forcing the start of her first orgasm.

She moaned out as I rolled her to her side and pounded into her faster. I was building her up to an explosive climax. A few more thrusts and I rolled her yet again onto her knees. All the while cork-screwing my cock into her.

Mandy moaned out her lust as I pounded into her in her new position. With a hip in each hand, I pulled her back and slammed her forward. Mandy's orgasm was starting to swing into high gear as I bottomed out, my balls slapping against her clit and pussy lips.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back, making her rise off the bed. She moaned as I fucked her, her moans turning into grunts and growls as my hips slammed into her ass over and over again. Her head flew back, throwing her hair across her back, almost long enough to touch her ass.

"YES! HARDER!" She hissed out as I slammed into her as hard as I could, driving my cock deep inside her. She dropped down to her chest and her hands slid underneath her to her wet pussy.

"Fuck! You're my bitch aren't you?" I grunted as I slammed into her. She didn't reply, her hand was going a mile a minute on her clit. I slapped her ass, that got her attention. "You're my fucking bitch aren't you?" I asked again. Each word accented by the slamming of my hips into her taut buttocks.

"YES!" She said, her orgasm starting to form from deep within her.

"Tell me you fucking whore! Tell me!" I said, slapping her ass again and again.

"I'm you're bitch!" She cried out as her orgasm reached it's peak.

I was getting to the point I was ready to cum as well. Her orgasm peaked just as mine was starting to build. Mandy's whole body stiffened and went completely rigid, every muscle tense as her orgasm ripped through her body. I slammed in hard and fast, feeling my own orgasm rising fast.

Just as Mandy's body started to relax, mine started to stiffen. With a few more thrusts, I slammed into her and then pulled her off my dick. She knew what to do. She slid her body to the floor and grabbed my cock.

12