Telepath King Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a strange man. I don't quite know how to take you." Juliet said with half smile.

"Yes, yes I am." I said with a smile back.

"He's more than meets the eye Juliet. I'm trying to hold on as tight as I can." Mandy said.

"So, you really are a telepath then? You force them to stay with you?" She asked. More than her interest was piqued.

"No, he doesn't force me to stay. I stay because I want to. Because, I am drawn to him, not because he forces me to. We went through that and he released me. He let me make the choice. I chose to stay." Mandy said. Juliet looked at her, she was thinking it over.

"And if I decide to leave?"

"Then he will let you go with all the love and understanding he possesses." Mandy replied. She looked at Juliet and then to me. She grabbed my hand and lifted it to her lips and kissed it. "I love him. For the man he is. I don't question what he does, who he does. I just love him and am willing to wait for him just to be with him for only a moment. That's what I live for. Everything else, it's all static." Mandy said as she looked at Juliet. She was serious, no smiling at all.

"Really? And what does that mean to you?" Juliet asked me.

"To me? It means a lot. That she would give up her life, what she's built, that she's become successful, to give that all up for me. That means the world. That makes me love her more." I said.

"How can you love so many women all at once?" Juliet asked me.

"Its easy. I don't hate. I have nothing but love for all people. In my "heightened state" of existence if you will, I love more freely than I ever have and it's genuine. I just have nothing but love." I said. Wondering if I really believed my own bullshit because that's how it sounded.

"Seriously? And I stay here, you'll what, fuck me one night and then fuck others all the other times? This wouldn't be a marriage, what would this be?" She asked.

"You would be his life partner. As the Mishanna, he is entitled to anything and everything he wants. He is our God and we live only to serve him. His every whim and wish will be granted at no cost to us. That is our duty to him." Mandy said. She wasn't a telepath, but she already knew the lingo.

"Let me tell you this, and this is the only thing you need to remember." Teresa said as she came in quietly. "If you are the one, you are bound to him for the rest of your life. And I can tell you from first hand experience, he will never treat you badly and he will love you with all of his heart. This I know." She said as she joined me.

"So, it's true then? You are a God?" Juliet asked.

"Well, with or without your help, yes, he is a God, our God and we do all that we can to protect him at all costs." Teresa said.

"Don't worry, I know her flair for the dramatic sounds bad, but like I said earlier, if you chose not to do this, you can go back to your life as it was, I'll even make sure you don't remember being kidnapped. You'll have taken a month long sabbatical to some Island in the Pacific or something." I said with a smile. Juliet looked at me, uncertainty in her eyes, confusion on her face.

"I would still like to think about it some more if I may." She said.

"Fine. If you need anything, just ask Mandy here, and she'll be happy to oblige." I said and got up. I needed only to look at Mandy and she smiled in understanding. Teresa strode with me back to the house.

"Master, you know if she is the one, you'll be losing the opportunity. She must be made to go through the ceremony." Teresa said, her insistence strong in her tone.

"Yes Teresa, I understand but I will not make her go through it if she wishes not to. And no one else can make her either." I said.

"You put a block on her?" Teresa asked.

"Yes I did. She's not the only one that I did that to either." I said, but didn't mention the names of Lisa and Mandy.

"Master, that shows a lack of trust in me." Teresa said. I stopped.

"No Teresa. I trust you perfectly. But, you're intention of me to have a Queen, I fear might blind you to my wishes. Trust Darling, I do trust you. If I didn't, you wouldn't be my Chief Council. This has to be her choice. I need that. Once my official court is set up with those that make the choice to serve me, then all others can be made to serve. Then, I will become the God you see me being." I said as I placed my hands on Teresa's shoulders.

"I understand Master Thomas. I will not fail you." She said, looking me in the eyes and showing me her seriousness.

"I know you wont." I said and we both went into the house to check on dinner.

Dinner was uneventful. I avoided conversation with Andie and she knew why. She had seriously overstepped her authority and she knew I was not happy with her. It may be time to assert my dominance over her, with others seeing. I was deciding what to do as we ate.

The conversation was enlightening. Each talking amongst themselves and to others about the table. All the girls that had come in today were not allowed at my table, not even Juliet. She was not my Queen yet and therefore not a part of the court. Teresa had indeed invited Jeffery and the council and it was Jeffery that I talked to the most.

"So Master Thomas, I see you're adjusting well. A mansion and slaves, you're adjusting quickly." He said as he sipped from the expensive imported wine Teresa brought with her.

"Well, yeah I guess. I only have two true slaves right now. Andie and Mandy. Lisa is here of her own free will. Teresa I have made my Chief Council, And I think Andie might be something like a personal assistant." I said as I sipped from my Scotch.

"And what of this Juliet? Is she the one?" He asked, cutting right to the chase.

"I don't know. She came to me in a dream, or at least some apparition of her." I said.

"Does she know what's going on?" He asked.

"Yes. I have discussed with her at great length what it means as far as I know it to be. She's thinking about it." I said. His brows dropped.

"Master Thomas, you need to understand that you don't need to give them the option. You are the Mishanna, you take what you want because you can." He said.

"Yes, as Teresa has made me painfully aware of that fact, I told her simply when my court is full with those that are willing, then I will fill my palace with those I want whether they are willing or not." I said with a smile.

"Good. You are our God, you need to act like a God." He said as he bowed his head. I smiled.

"I'm learning that as I go Jeffery. For right now, I'm trying to go slowly, feel things out as I can. Not much is known about the Mishanna, so this is new to most of us all." I said, sipping from the tasty liquid.

"True. I've heard of rumors that in China, there are scrolls dedicated to what is referred to as a Mortal God. I intend to search them out." He said. As he spoke it, it popped into my head from what I read from him.

"I would actually like to search this out with you. It would be nice to go to China, I do have a thing for little Asian chicks with big tits." I said with a smile.

"Don't we all Master Thomas?" He chided back. We both laughed at our little inside joke. I could see Sofia eyeing me from down the table. I smiled at her and spoke with my mind.

"Sofia, you ready to show me those fabulous tits again?" I asked her. She blushed before answering.

"Anything to please you Master." She said, slightly bowing her head. Andie could see that I was talking to her mentally. She was not happy and the only thing she could think to stop it was to stand and speak, breaking my connection momentarily.

"So, Master Thomas, are you ready to start the ceremony?" She asked, stopping all conversation at the table. She had overstepped her bounds again by speaking out of turn with more powerful telepaths.

"Andie. Yes. I think we should see if Juliet is willing to try this or if she wants to remain normal. Mandy, go see to her please." I said. Andie looked at Mandy then to me. Her anger was rising. I smiled and spoke to her mentally so as not to embarrass her.

"Andie, if you don't get yourself under control, I will control you completely and you will be nothing more than a dog licking my feet. Gather your inner strength and allow me to be me. You are in my court, you will always be beside me. Chill the fuck out!" I said finally, making myself clear to her. She looked at the table and then to me.

"I'm sorry Tommy. I love you so much and I just see me being pushed away." She said. I could understand her fears, but they were unwarranted.

"As I've told you before, I love you and you aren't going anywhere. I must tell you though, this outburst combined with the one earlier with Juliet has earned you some punishment time. We will see to that tonight." I said. She bowed her head.

"I serve to please you Master Thomas." She said and sat down.

"Then serve me. Stop trying to control me. You cannot, no one here can. Do my bidding as I instruct and all will be well." I said and left it at that.

Teresa led us all into my "throne room" where there was already a king's styled chair sitting and two smaller chairs, one on each side. I already knew which chair to go to so I did. Teresa sat at the one to my left while Andie felt it was her place to sit at the one to my right. I didn't say anything, but in time, I would decide who sat where. Andie's actions lately I felt didn't deserve her seat next to me, but she would come to see my way.

Another chair was brought in to sit in front of me. This would be Juliet's chair. It wasn't as fine or ornamental as mine, but for the ceremony, it was fine. More chairs were brought in for the four Guests as they were seated two on either side of Juliet's chair.

When we were all seated, Mandy came in with Juliet. She looked scared, frightened of what might be or what she might become. Mandy led her in gingerly to the chair. She sat and looked at Mandy with fear.

"It's okay. Remember what we talked about." She said to Juliet. I read her mind instantly, wanting to know what was said. Mandy explained best she could how Juliet would never want for anything and that I would never hurt her. She told her how I would always love her and that she would be worshiped like a Goddess. She was right on all accounts. Teresa took over the ritual ceremony.

"Juliet, are you here of your own free will?" She asked her.

"Yes." She said meekly.

"Do you understand what is to happen here?" Teresa asked.

"Yes." Juliet said, though she answered slowly.

"Are you sure?" Teresa asked again. Wanting to make sure Juliet, per my wishes, was completely aware one hundred percent of what would happen.

"Yes." She said. Teresa continued, starting into the main part of the Ceremony.

"Not much is known of the Mishanna. Not much is known of his Queen. We only know that the Mishanna must have a Queen in order to rule. What is to happen, we are uncertain. How he is to rule, is entirely his decision. We only ask that as the Mishanna be our Lord, our thought and our voice and do all things right and well for us as a whole." She said. She was doing well I thought, with no template to model after. She looked at me.

"Master Thomas, are you aware of what is expected of you, of you're responsibilities to your Kingdom?" She asked me. I thought for the briefest of moments before responding.

"I am." I said. I was looking her in the eye, telling her with my mind I was ready.

"Are you ready to do what is needed to secure your Kingdom and your subjects? To set forth rules and laws that will bind us together and bring us health and good fortune for all?" She asked. I thought she was taking this to another level but I let her go with it. She knew I would do all I could, I think it was more just for the ceremony and the guests.

"I am." I said.

"If you would please, kneel before you're Queen." She asked. I stood and stepped forward, still not looking Juliet in the eyes. She was watching me though, I could feel her eyes as well as all those in the room on me. Teresa motioned for Andie to kneel next to me and Juliet.

I knelt before Juliet on a pillow, put there by Andie. Andie took my left hand in her right and Juliet's right hand in her left. I think they were just making shit up as they went, but it worked for me.

"Master Thomas, when asked to do so, please clear your mind and look into the eyes of Juliet, your prospective Queen." Teresa said. She looked at Juliet, who was looking at the floor. "Juliet, please clear your mind as well. When you are ready, look into Master Thomas's eyes. Search them as if trying to look into his soul. If you see anything, describe it immediately." She said.

I breathed in deeply and cleared my mind of everything. Imagine looking at a completely white wall, smooth, flawless, pure white. That was my mind. I raised my head and opened my eyes. Juliet's head was still down. Slowly she raised it and opened her eyes, locking on mine. A few moments went by before she spoke.

"I see white. Nothing but while, like snow. I see something, forming. It's gold and intricate. Very detailed. It's a symbol, its beautiful!" She said.

"Describe it please." Teresa asked. As I kept my mind clear, the symbol appeared as Teresa described it. Now I was seeing it and listening to Juliet describe it.

"It looks like a star, upside down. And there's something behind it. It's another star. No, it's a cross, with six, no eight points. It's so beautiful." She said. Her eyes narrowed then went wide. "I feel weird. What's happening to me?" She asked.

"It's okay Juliet my Queen, this is where you are linked to Master Thomas, your King." Teresa said. She looked to Jeffery and the council, they were all smiles.

Instantly, Juliet's body rose off the chair without being touched yet still in the seated position. Everyone in the room gasped and stood. Juliet's eyes never left mine. I stood and held my arms out. Juliet's body straightened, from the sitting position to a standing position, still not touching anyone or anything, just hovering there in mid air.

Teresa looked at Jeffery, who returned her gaze with shock.

"Juliet, you are bound to me, mind, body and soul. You are my Queen, my bride. I will honor you, I will love you, I will never hurt you. I vow this in front of all present." I said to her. She blinked once but never lost contact with my eyes.

"You are my King. I am you're Queen, you're slave, yours to command, to do with as you please. I will honor you, serve you, and love you with my mind, body and soul." Juliet said. I held my arms towards her and she floated to me, six inches off the floor. With her in my arms, I planted my lips to hers, kissing her before closing my eyes and sealing the pact between us.

With her body still hovering, I broke our kiss and turned towards my chair. From out of thin air, a chair as beautiful and ornamental as mine appeared next to my own. All those in the room gasped out loud, shock and dismay on their faces and in their eyes.

Slowly, I guided Juliet to her chair and sat her down. She sat next to me, to my left between Andie and I. I sat down next to her and looked at Teresa who was lost for words. It took her a moment to return my gaze, the event that just unfolded still replaying in her mind. Slowly, she made her way to stand next to me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Mishanna and his Queen, Master Thomas and Mistress Juliet." Teresa said and then got on her knees before me and Juliet. Andie and everyone else followed suit and bowed down before me. I sat there and looked out over the small group in the room and thought, "these are my subjects, these are my slaves."

Teresa stood and looked at me. I smiled to her and patted the chair next to me, her chair. She sat next to me.

"You may rise." I said to the group. Slowly, one by one, they all rose until they were back on their feet.

"Mishanna, have you seen the sign?" Jeffery asked as he stepped forward and knelt before me.

"I have Jeffery." I said. I looked at Juliet, her eyes were big and she was breathing hard. I took a moment to look into her mind. She was still seeing the symbol, rotating before her eyes. I blocked it out, blinded her to it. I didn't want it to drive her crazy.

"How may I serve you Your Grace?" Jeffery asked.

"Jeffery, you will be my Minister of Truth. I task you to seek out all evidence of Telepathic powers the world over. You will report to Madame Teresa, my Chief Council you're findings weekly. Make all preparations and report when you are ready." I said. He stood, knowing he'd been dismissed.

"Yes Master, Your Command is my desire." He said and bowed. He rose and looked to Teresa, she nodded her head to him and he back out of the room. John was next to kneel before me.

"Master, how may I serve?" He asked as he bowed his head.

"John, you have great architectural intellect. I want you to supervise the building of my Palace. The Palace must be on great lands as a King of old. I will give you a vision of what I seek." I said and projected a vision of rolling fields of green and trees and gardens. It truly looked like an old castle.

"Yes Master." He said.

"John, the vision I have given you, it can be modified, updated, of the times. Build me a Palace worthy, you're efforts will be rewarded." I said. He bowed his head.

"Yes Master!" He said and backed out of the room.

"Betty!" I said, calling the next up. She knelt before me, with some difficulty in her tight floor length skirt.

"Yes Master! How may I serve you?" She asked, her head bowed.

"Betty, you have made a career with numbers. You are a great businesswoman. You will build my empire financially. You will create a team of professionals to ensure my wealth never diminishes. You will create companies and services to ensure our financial prosperity." I said to her. She knew exactly what I wanted and needed and she knew exactly how to get it.

"Yes Master! You will be rich beyond you're wildest imagination or fantasy!" She said as she stood and bowed again, backing out of the room. That left Sofia. Sexy, delectable dirty Sofia.

"And I Master? How may I serve you?" She said as she went down to her knees. I looked down at her, her blouse unbuttoned to the valley between her breasts.

"Sofia, I have other plans for you. You will remain here until further notice. We will talk tomorrow about you duties." I said. She looked up at me, sex in her eyes.

"Yes Master. Anything to please you Master." She said, emphasizing the pleasing part.

"Please me you will." I said. She stood, bowed down so that her breasts were in full view and then rose slightly and backed out of the room, still giving me a view of her cleavage.

It was Andie's turn to kneel before me. She came around, out of her chair and knelt before me.

"And I Master? How shall I serve you?" She asked. She looked up at me from her kneeling position.

"Andie my love, you will serve me as you have since we met. Nothing will change save you will be in charge of my Harem. You will be responsible for picking my slaves to serve my intimate needs should my Queen not be able to or if I desire fresh meat." I said. She looked up at me smiling, happy to be able to serve me in any way.

"Yes Master Thomas. Anything I can do to serve you, I am at your command." She said and bowed down, kissing my feet. She got up and left the room, backing out as the others had. Lisa stepped up and got on her knees, but I stopped her from bowing down.

"No Lisa, as you are not a telepath, nor a slave, I will not allow you to bow down before me." I said. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"But Master Thomas, I wish to serve you!" She said, her eyes pleading her case for her.

"And you will. I would ask that you be my Queen Juliet's personal Maiden. I would ask that you wait on her, be there for her when she needs anything." I said. Juliet had been quiet up to now, but now spoke.