Telepath King Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do." I said to her. She smiled up at me and began licking and sucking my balls into her mouth. One by one, she bathed them in her spit. She felt it before Anna did. She pulled her mouth off after about five minutes and looked Anna in the eye.

"He's ready. Deep throat him." She said. Anna smiled and in one motion, slammed her face down until her nose was brushing against the hair on my lower abdomen. That was all I needed. I pushed her face off and started stroking my cock furiously and holding the cum back until just the right time. Six strokes was all I got before the cum rocketed up my shaft and ejected from the head at the speed of sound.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I moaned out as the first spurt of cum shot out. A direct hit on both of their mouths as their cheeks were smashed together with their tongues out, the tips touching. I stroked more, forcing the cum out, shooting a shot into one mouth then the next and back and forth until it just oozed out. Sam was faster than Anna this time. She licked the tip of my cock, her tongue swiping the cum from the slit, stealing it to satisfy her taste bud's hunger.

I let go of my cock and it dangled before their faces, taunting them. Anna swallowed the cum I shot into her mouth and was now looking at my cock for more. She gently grasped the shaft and squeezed from the base up to the head repeatedly until she coaxed one last drop out. With a smile, she tilted her head back and stuck her long tongue out. She licked the underside of my shaft up until she got to the head and with the tip of her tongue, she licked the single drop of cum from the slit and my dickhead. Now it was my turn to collapse on the couch.

Sam climbed up on the couch, nestled beside me with her head on my chest and her leg over mine, gently rubbing my cock. Her hand toyed with my nipple, lightly fingering it. Anna moved to the other side of me, following Sam's attentiveness.

"Ladies, I'm done. Spent. Useless now." I said to them both. Sam giggled.

"You do have a tongue you know." She said as she looked at me with a wicked grin. I smiled down at her.

"And so do you, so do you both! Why don't you go into the master suite and sixty-nine each other to sleep?" I said. Sam looked around me to Anna. She was smiling back. Together, they got up. They each gave me a lusty kiss on the lips and then a nice long full suck off my cock before taking the others hand and walking into the bedroom. Sam turned back to me and blew me a kiss before closing the door. I heard giggling and then moments later moans. They would be in there all night eating each other out. I looked at the door to the smaller bedroom, where Michelle slept.

Slowly, exhausted and out of gas, I moved to the door and crept inside. Michelle was still sleeping. I slid into the bed next to her naked body, pulled the covers over me and snuggled up behind her, pushing my cock between her ass cheeks and through her thighs, resting on her pussy. I slid my left arm up under the pillows and my right, over her naked body to her fabulous tits and grasped her left tit with my hand and tucked my arm under her right. All settled into the bed in the perfect position, I fell fast asleep feeling Michelle's naked body and her heart beating in time with mine.

I awoke somewhere around noon by myself in the bed. Michelle left me a note.

"Tom, we need to talk and then some. I don't know what you did to me last night but I've never orgasmed like that in my life and I've never slept better! I have a ton of questions for you. I'll be working all day, find me. Michelle."