Telepath King Ch. 19

Story Info
Sculpting, Truth.
10k words
4.75
33.7k
15

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here is #19! I fear I'm getting close to the end of what I have written. One more solid chapter (20) and then I gotta start at it again. I promise I'll get back to writing. I actually miss it.

As usual, enjoy and its not real... yadda yadda yadda!

Chapter Nineteen - Sculpting, Truth

I smiled and dropped the note back to the bed. I got out of bed and strode through the living room to the big windows looking out over the city. Even though it seemed I already had three and possibly a fourth girl in Gina, I still wondered about Mandy and Lisa back in Jersey and Jennifer, wherever she was. I wanted to see them, but that need was not that great for me to run back to them.

Being all powerful like I was, I could have just banished them all from my sight forever. That would have been the right thing to do if I really was the Mishanna. Treachery from anyone dictated a harsh punishment. But was I really the Mishanna? Did they finally break through into my head with their combined power and fill it with smoke and mirrors? Were the Irish Maidens really there to fulfill my destiny or to weaken me so that I could be controlled and worse, deceived? Too many questions and I didn't care anymore.

I missed Mandy and Lisa, even Andie. I know she didn't have a part in the deception but with her being a telepath, and not a strong one, she could have taken part unwillingly. At this point, I couldn't trust anyone back east. At least none of the telepaths.

It hurt what Teresa did to me, what the Council did. I knew they were all part with probably the only exception of Sophia. If I were to accept any of them, it would be a small core or group. I'd bring them out here to Vegas, I like Vegas. We'd find a place out here, our own little oasis in the desert. But not yet.

I strode into the master suite and found Anna still laying in the bed. Sam was gone. I smiled and slid into the bed next to her and slid up to her, pushing my cock up against her ass. She lifted her leg and grasped my cock, pulling between her thighs and let her leg back down, trapping my cock there. I wouldn't stay soft long. Her skin was so soft and smooth. I could smell Sam still on her. Anna must have made her squirt again.

"What time is it?" She asked. Her voice soft and gentle, still sleepy. I kissed her shoulder and then her neck.

"It's past noon." I said to her. She stiffened and turned to face me.

"Were you serious about that job?" She asked as I let my hands slide up her side to her breasts.

"Why?" I asked as I bent down and took a soft nipple in my mouth, licking it and sucking it to hardness. She placed her hand on the back of my head and gently ran her fingers through my hair.

"Because I think I just got fired!" She said as she squeezed her thighs, putting pressure on my cock to make it grow. I pulled my lips away from her nipple and looked into her eyes.

"Well, you passed my interview. The job is yours if you want it." I said and bent back to her nipple. She moaned as I sucked it in.

"What's the pay and how are the benefits?" She asked, teasing me with her soft thighs.

"Pay is double what you were making, and the benefits, well, lets just say no other employer has any better!" I said as I started to push my hips forward, sliding my cock between the smooth skin of her thighs. She moaned again as my cock started growing and bumping her clit as it slid between her pussy lips.

"I'll take it, and you!" She said as she lifted her leg and let me roll over on top of her. I looked down into her eyes, they, as well as her lips were smiling at me.

"I have to warn you, I'm a strict boss. I want what I want when I want it. I demand perfection at all times." I said as I bent my head down and sucked her other nipple into my mouth.

"Put that cock inside me and I'll show you perfect." She said. I looked up, her nipple still in my mouth and smiled, putting her nipple between my teeth and giving it a little nip. "Oooh! Are we feeling a little naughty this early in the day?" She said with a giggle.

"I'm always feeling naughty!" I said as I hunched my hips forward, sliding the head of my cock inside her hot pussy.

"Oh that feels so good!" She said. I smiled.

"Wait till I really get it all in, then it'll feel fucking fantastic!" I said as I slid more inside her. She moaned and pulled my lips down to hers.

This early in the day, I wasn't really ready for a hot wild fuck, just something nice and slow, something to bring me slowly to a fulfilling orgasm. I slid in farther, penetrating her deep, my head sliding into her cervix. I was rewarded with a squeal and a deep moan.

"You like that baby? You like me filling you up so full?" I asked as I hovered over her.

"God it feels so good!" She said as she looked up into my eyes. I smiled down and looked into her thoughts.

For so long, she'd kept her heart locked, not letting anyone in, for fear they would treat her as they all did. She just wanted to be loved, needed. Last night was an amazing reawakening for her. The work I'd done on her body and face helped to renew her vitality and her passion for life.

Plus, the added benefit of having my big hard cock, bigger than any she'd ever had to help bring her out of her shell, for the things I've done for her, she'd never leave me. I've given her life back to her. She could go anywhere now and not be afraid of how people will look at her. Now, all they will see is beauty. Beauty to match the brains she had stifled for so long.

I looked down into her eyes and smiled. I had to tell her the truth. She had to know the kind of person I was. I wasn't a one woman guy. I think she knew after fucking her and Melody and then her and Sam. She didn't know about Michelle in the other room and Gina, who I had yet to fuck, but with a body like hers, I'd treat her like a total slut. Anna needed to know about everyone, all of them in Jersey and my possible plans to bring them out here. She needed to know. I stopped sliding my cock in and out and just buried it, falling on top of her and rolling to my side, rolling her onto hers.

"Still wore out baby?" She asked. I smiled.

"No. Anna, I really need to talk to you about something." I said. She looked at me, picking her head up off the pillow and propping herself up on her elbow. With my cock still inside her, she started to slide her hips slowly up and down on it.

"Now? I mean, I'm horny as fuck and you're doing a fantastic job of bringing me close to cumming." She said with a smile.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I have to do this. I don't want there to be any secrets here. I'm not, well, you have no idea who I am or where I come from." I said. Trying to find the words to tell her everything. She stopped moving her hips and looked at me.

"Are you wanted by the law?" She asked. I smiled thinking of Jennifer.

"Yes and no." I said. She looked at me, a questioned look on her face.

"I'm wanted by someone in law enforcement. I'm not a criminal, per se." I said. She smiled.

"Do you have a wife and kids somewhere?" She asked, another good question.

"No. I'm not married and I have no kids. But there are people who depend on me and need me." I said. She smiled.

"So then what's the problem?" She asked. I had to pull out of her, I didn't want to, but I didn't want her clenching her thighs and ripping my dick off.

"Anna, " I said as I got out of the bed and went to the window, my cock standing straight and proud, her pussy's oils and juices glistening on my cock. "There's a lot you need to know about me. I'm not a normal person." I said as I turned to her. She smiled.

"Yeah, I know!" She said as she opened her arms and looked down at her fabulous body. "You made me look like this. You did this. No surgery, no scalpel. I don't know how you did it, but a normal person can't do what you did." She said. I looked at her.

"And doesn't that frighten you?" I asked. She smiled and slid to the edge of the bed.

"Yes. Because I don't know what you're capable of. No, because I get the feeling you're not a violent person. You're a lover, a fucker. You like women, you like everything about them. You made me look like this. I look better than I ever have. YOU did this to me, for me. You're not a bad person. I can see that." She said as she came to me, wrapping her arms around me and at the same time, stuffing my cock back inside her pussy. I smiled.

"Looks like we both are thinking the same thing!" I said as I hunched my hips forward, driving me as deep as I could in the standing position.

"Because of you, it's all I seem to think about lately!" She said. I smiled.

"There's more." I said to her as she lifted a leg and placed it on the low windowsill. She kissed me.

"So tell me, just don't pull your cock out again!" She said with a lusty smile.

"As I said, there are others who look to me. You have to know that they are all women." I said. She laughed.

"I would have guessed that baby." She said with a smile on her face as she leaned back, giving me better access to her cunt.

"I left them in New Jersey. I miss them and I think I'm in love with one of them." I said. She looked at me. That hit her. She was falling in love with me.

"You love someone?" She asked. Instantly I hated myself for saying it, but she would have found out eventually. She stopped moving her hips on my cock.

"I think so. It's hard to really love someone when you're fucking so many others." I said. Another thing I wish I hadn't of said.

"How many?" She asked.

"At least seven there in New Jersey. Four here in Vegas." I said. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"You're a busy boy aren't you?" She asked. I laughed.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. This isn't how I wanted to tell you, I mean at least not standing in the window overlooking Vegas with my cock inside you." I said. Anna smiled up at me, looking into my eyes.

"Do you love all these other women?" She asked.

"In their own way, yes." I said.

"And this one that you have strong feelings for, does she love you?"

"Yes. But there's a problem." I said.

"I thought men were supposed to be easy!" She said as she let out a small giggle.

"There's a lot I need to tell you. There's a story behind it all." I said. She looked into my eyes.

"Just tell me one thing, and we can talk about the rest after." She said, her eyes on mine. "Would you love me, could you love me, would you ever hurt me?" She asked. I smiled.

"I could love you, I will love you, and I would never hurt you, unless you betrayed me or wanted a spanking!" I said. She laughed, creating a really nice sensation on my dick.

"Then right now, there's nothing else to say except love me. Make love to me like lovers do. We'll talk about the rest after we shower and order room service!" She said. I smiled and slid my hands down her back to her ass. I picked her up and slammed her down onto my cock. "That's what I'm talking about!" She said with a giddy smile.

I carried her to the bed and laid her gently on the soft covers. Together, we slid into the middle of the bed where I proceeded to slide my hungry cock deep into her needy pussy. We kissed and fondled and felt each other as we rolled around the bed, changing positions every now and then to mix it up a little.

She turned out to be a little wild on top, slamming her ass down onto my hips, driving my cock deep inside her with guttural grunts and moans. She came twice before sliding off my cock and taking me in her mouth to finish me off. She gave me an awesome blowjob, licking and sucking me deep while fondling my balls. I shot my cum deep into her mouth while voicing my own pleasure. She swallowed it all and continued to suck my cock even as I was going limp.

We slowly made our way to the shower and washed each other clean. Paying special attention to the right spots. She came again in the shower and promised to do the same for me later. We ordered room service and started talking again.

I told her everything, leaving nothing out. I told her about Gary, Nathan, the girls I rescued. Told her about my dealings with the criminal world, and about Jennifer. She listened intently, asking questions as I talked. I found this surprising, she was taking it all in and not looking at me like I was a nutcase.

I talked about how I ended up in Vegas, told her about Michelle being a telepath and how I intended on setting up residence in Vegas. She smiled at that. When I was done, I paused.

"So, I sound like a nutcase?" I asked her with a light smile. She giggled.

"Yes. But, I believe you. I mean this is Vegas! There's all kinds of weirdo's out here. You'll fit right in." She said as she took a drink of orange juice. I smiled.

"I just wanted you to know everything. I just felt the need to tell you. I see into you're heart and into you're soul and I know that I can trust you." I said. She looked up at me, her head slightly tilted to one side.

"No one has ever said that to me." She said. I smiled and leaned over to her. I placed my lips on hers, kissing her gently, lovingly.

"That's how I know I can trust you. I know you wont betray me, betray my trust. Besides I've already put a block on you. No one can read your thoughts and if they do, they'll never see anything about me in there." I said. She looked at me.

"Is that trusting me or is that self preservation?" She asked. I smiled.

"Telling you everything that I have should tell you that I trust you. It's more out of self preservation. There are strong telepaths out there that would love to get to me. If I can keep myself hidden for just awhile, I can figure out a way to either one, keep them at bay or two, to keep myself hidden until I want to be found." I said. She looked at me.

"Okay. Just checking!" She said with a smile. We both laughed a bit, eating more before the food got cold and talking about normal everyday stuff. Then, she piped up.

"I have two questions. When will you bring the others out here, and where will I fit in?" She asked. Good questions, ones that I hadn't thought much about.

"I'm not sure on either. I contacted Mandy last night. She said things are going crazy out there right now. I want to get them out before it's too late. And as far as you go, you're still my driver and you still will have the pleasure of the pleasure I can give you, just maybe not as often." I said. She frowned on that one. "I know. But in my defense, I can fuck four to five times a day, so you will get yours, I promise!" I said. That made her smile.

"Good! I don't mind sharing you with a hundred other women, as long as I don't get pushed to the back burner and only get you once in a month. I don't think I could go that long with out you in my bed, loving me like you did this morning." She said with a blushed smile.

"You liked that?" I asked her. She looked away, her face reddening.

"I loved it! I've never felt that before. Just so you know, I'm hooked on you." She said, looking me in the eyes despite her honest admission. I smiled.

"I'm hooked on you too. I'm just a bit more complicated than you!" I said with a light laugh.

We had just finished breakfast when there was a knock at the door. I smiled to Anna.

"Michelle is here." I said to her. She went to hurry and get dressed, but I held up my hand. "No! Stay naked. I like you that way and there's nothing she can say. I know her secrets!" I said as I went to the door. When I opened it, Michelle stood there smiling and looking very sexy.

"Good morning Mr. Martin!" She said. I smiled and stepped back, gesturing for her to enter. "Thank you!" She said as she came in. When the door was closed, she attacked me, slamming me against the door and pressing her body against mine as her lips sought mine and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight. Her leg lifted and wrapped around mine as her hands grasped the back of my head, pulling me down to her and keeping my lips on hers. When she pulled away, she looked at me, lust in her eyes.

"Fuck I need you so badly!" She said as she stripped her revealing dress off, revealing nothing on underneath it. I smiled.

"Well hello to you too!" I said as she jumped back in my arms, pressing her sexy naked body against mine. She was crazed with lust. She pulled away momentarily.

"I need you're help." She said as she pushed my lounge pants down my thighs, revealing I wore nothing on underneath either. Now it was her turn. "Well hello back!" She said as she dropped to her knees and took my semi-erect cock into her hot wet mouth. I grabbed the sides of her head and started fucking her mouth. She played with her pussy with one hand while the other held my balls. Anna came out of the bedroom and leaned against the door jamb, watching me fuck Michelle's face. I smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders.

At this point, she could have just went back into the bedroom and finished her breakfast, letting me do what I do best. But the way the whole lewd display happened, she was intrigued. She didn't try to join in, she just stood there with her arms crossed over her chest and watched with a smile on her face.

I pulled Michelle tight against my groin, forcing every inch of my cock in her mouth and down into her throat. She gagged and coughed around my shaft but I persisted. Anna watched in amazement and fascination as I forcefully face fucked Michelle. I pulled her off my cock with a handful of her hair. She looked up at me as she sucked in hard, trying to refill her lungs.

"Is that how you like it bitch?" I asked her before slapping her across the face. She coughed out her answer.

"Fuck you!" She said as she wiped her mouth of saliva. I smiled down at her.

"That what I like to fucking hear!" I said as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into the living room kicking and screaming and calling me names.

"You mother fucker! Let me go!" She said as I pulled her up and threw her over the back of the chair, her ass aimed high, at me.

"Why would I want to do that? You my dear Michelle, need to be taught a lesson!" I said as I brought my hand down sharply on her right ass cheek. Her head snapped back, flinging her hair across her back. She howled out.

"You sonofabitch!" She screamed at me. I slapped her other cheek. "God Damnit!" She said, bringing her head back down, hanging it low.

"Michelle, you've been a bad girl! How much have you taken from those poor bastards?" I asked her. She looked back at me, her eyes on fire.

"Fuck you!" She said again. This time, I brought my hand up and slapped her right on her swollen pussy lips.

"How much Michelle?" I asked her again. She screamed out and shuddered. Her whole body stiffened as her orgasm started to build with the violent treatment.

"Fuck you!" She said again, this time weaker. I slapped her pussy again. Michelle moaned out. Her body reacting to the physical stimulation I was giving her hot to go twat.

"How much Michelle?" I asked a third time. She looked back at me, she was so close to cumming. I smiled at her as she looked back down at the seat cushion to the couch. I looked up at Anna, she was touching herself now, the display turning her on immensely. I smiled as I pulled my cock out and waved her over to me. I gave Michelle another slap on the pussy when Anna reached me. She looked down and saw how red and thick her lips were. She squatted down and ran her index finger along the slit. Michelle moaned at the feeling of the finger gently touching her burning pussy.

Anna pulled her finger away and gave it a small lick before offering it to me. I tasted her cunt's natural lube and was surprised it tasted so good. I smiled at Anna. I slapped Michelle's ass again, turning her toned and tanned skin bright red.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned, so ready to cum.

"How much?" I asked again. She looked back and saw Anna standing next to me.