Telepath King Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" I smiled and latched the door and walked down the hallway to the elevators.

I met Anna down in the lobby of the hotel. She smiled at me as I walked up to her. She looked stunning. I could see that for the first time in her life, she really felt that they were looking at her instead of through her. She smiled as I bent down and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Ready?" I asked her. She smiled up at me.

"I'm famished! Let's get something to eat soon before I start gnawing on my arm!" She said with a smile. I laughed and guided her out of the hotel. I had yet thought about a car until we reached the outside. I looked at her and she smiled. "I've already taken care of that!" She said with an amused giggle.

"I'm sorry Anna. I should have thought about that." I said. She laid her head on my shoulder and gave a light flirty laugh.

"You can owe me." She said as she looked up into my eyes, showing me a twinkle in hers. I smiled down at her.

"Deal!" I said. A black stretch Hummer Limo pulled into the hotel's circular drive and stopped in front of us. I looked at her. Her smile got wider.

The chauffeur came around the back of the long limo and opened the door. Again, I was surprised. I looked the short driver up and down. She was a sexy little Latina with long black hair and pouty lips. I smiled and thanked her as I stepped into the car. I looked at Anna who busted out laughing.

"Wise guy huh?" I said as I pulled her into my lap, careful not to tear or rip her dress. I pulled it up over her ass and gave her a good whack. She moaned out as her hand slid up the inside of my thigh to my cock.

"Keep that up and we'll just have to forget about dinner!" She said as she slid her dress back down over her sexy ass and slid back into the seat beside me.

"Fuck dinner! Tell that hot Chica to just find a dark deserted place and bring her back here!" I said. Anna smiled and slapped me playfully on the leg. I laughed as the big stretch limo pulled out into the traffic and on to wherever Anna picked to eat.

"Will we ever see him again?" Lisa asked Mandy. There were in my room, the only ones to ever go into my room. Once I left, Teresa went off the deep end. Had I not put a block on Mandy, Lisa, Andie, Jennifer and Deanna. Teresa would have them scrubbing toilets with their tongues.

"Yes. I know we will. The five of us will see him, soon I think." Mandy said. She referred to the five I blocked.

"What about this place?" Lisa asked. She liked it here, it felt like home to her, especially when I was there.

"Tom will find us another home. We will all live together and be happy." Mandy said. She knew it in her heart. I had contacted her and she saw that as a good sign, a sign that I would return for them.

"I miss him. I miss him so much!" Lisa said as she fell into Mandy's lap, her tears streaming down her face.

"I know baby, I miss him too." Mandy said. Truth was, she hated being without me. She couldn't stand waking up in my bed and I not be there. Never before had she ever had this much reliance and dependence on a man. She prided herself in her independence. Now, she was lost. She had no direction in life, no idea what to do from day to day. They all felt the same.

From Las Vegas, I could feel their sorrow. I could feel their pain and their need for me. It hurt me to stay away from them, it wasn't their fault and I shouldn't punish them for another's faults.

"Mandy?" I said telepathically. I was two hours behind her in time.

"Tommy? Baby?" She answered back.

"Yeah, its me. Listen, I'm gonna get you, you and the girls. I need time to get housing set up." I said. I could hear the relief in her voice.

"Thank you baby! We need you so much! We're lost here. There's no structure here. Teresa runs around here barking orders. We just hide in our rooms. I haven't eaten in two days." She said. I could hear the desperation and the hunger in her voice.

"Mandy, I'm sorry baby. I'll get you as fast as I can. I promise." I said. I could see her crying, her tears falling down her cheeks and Lisa comforting her.

Anna and I had been out to eat and was on our way back to the hotel when I was talking to Mandy. I looked at Anna and she could tell something was up.

"What's the matter baby?" She asked. I looked at her, pain in my eyes.

"Mandy. She's hurting. It's like a prison where she is. I need to get them, get them all and bring them out here." I said to her. She smiled.

"When are we going?" She asked. I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"Mandy is the one I was telling you about, the one that I felt I was in love with." I said. Anna looked at me and smiled, placing her hand on my cheek.

"Baby, I could love you, but I don't. The sex is amazing and I love spending time with you. You have someone that loves you and needs you. We need to figure out a way to get them here." She said with a smile as she bent towards me and planted a loving kiss on my lips. I smiled when she pulled away.

"I need a place, a big place. It has to have lots of bedrooms and bathrooms, a huge kitchen, common areas, an in ground pool, a large garage, big enough for at least six cars, work space as well as play space." I said to her. She smiled.

"This is Vegas baby! Texas isn't the only state that thinks big!" She said with a smile. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number. While Anna was doing her thing, I contacted Mandy again.

"Mandy baby?" I said. She answered quickly.

"Tommy! Please baby! You gotta get us out of here!" She said, panic in her voice.

"What's going on baby?" I asked. I closed my eyes and focused in on her. Teresa was on the other side of the door, banging on it, demanding to be let in.

"Tommy please! Help us! I'm scared!" She said. I was infuriated. When Anna got off the phone, she looked at me with a smile that quickly faded when she looked into my eyes.

"What's going on baby?" She said. I looked at her.

"I gotta get them tonight. They can all stay in the hotel with me until I can find a place." I said to her. My anger was fueling my desire to have my family with me. Anna looked at me.

"I understand baby. How will you get them here?" She asked. I smiled.

"I have ways. I can get to them in the blink of an eye. Getting them here, well I guess I'll charter a private jet." I said.

"You need help?" She asked. I smiled.

"No, but you can come anyway!" I said. She smiled at me and fell into my arms, hugging me.

"Thank you for letting me help you. I promise I wont get jealous of how hot they are!" She said with a wink. I smiled.

"They're all hot. It may be difficult." I said back. She just smiled.

"Then I guess I'll try real hard!" She said with a giggle. I smiled and looked away for a moment.

"I'm sorry. I had plans of shagging the hell out of you tonight. This sort of ruins it." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"Baby, you're family needs you more than I do." She said even though she placed her hand on my cock and squeezed.

"Don't worry about them, that's my job. They will soon be on a plane flying high to freedom." I said as I thought about my women. I loved them all so much, even Anna and Michelle, I loved them too.

The limo dropped us off and we went straight upstairs. Sam was getting ready to walk on the elevator when it opened on my floor.

"Hey! I've been looking for you!" She said with a smile. I smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her with Anna and I as we went to the room.

"I'm sorry Sam, you're gonna have to talk as we walk. I'm on a mission." I said as I reached my room. Michelle was inside, still on the computer ordering outfits and clothes and sex toys as I instructed her to do

"What's going on?" She asked as we went into the room. Michelle dropped to her knees where she was. Sam and Anna stopped as I walked right past her. She looked up and watched me as I breezed past her. Michelle looked at Anna, unsure of what to do. Anna held out her hands to Michelle. Anna helped her up and the three of them watched me move around the room with a quickness never seen before.

"What the hell is going on?" Sam asked again. Anna turned to Sam.

"Tom's family is in trouble back east. He and I are leaving tonight to rescue them and bring them back here." She said as she dropped her purse on the table.

I pulled a bag out of the closet and threw it to Anna. She opened it and inside were black coveralls.

"Dress in something comfortable and put those on over top of them. Jeans and a shirt with sneakers or something." I told her. I stripped out of my suit and put on a pair of black cargo pants and a tight black shirt. I kept on the same socks and just pulled on a pair of biker boots. I was dressed. When I looked at the three women, they were standing there staring at me like I was a lunatic. I smiled.

"What?" I asked. Anna broke out laughing. Michelle came to me and looked up into my eyes.

"What do I do while you're gone?" She asked. I bent down and kissed her.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you when I came in. You look wonderful. Did you complete the task I set for you?" I asked her. She smiled up at me.

"Yes! I also got more, outfits, toys, bondage gear. I got lots of stuff!" She said with a smile. I smiled down at her and pulled her to me, hugging her close.

"I need you to do something for me before I return." I said. She looked up at me quickly.

"You're leaving?" She asked. Panic set in quickly that I was leaving her.

"Not for good! Just for the night. I'll be back by morning. But I need a bigger room or more beds brought in. I'm bringing back five, maybe six people." I said. She looked at me, her mind working.

"I don't know if the hotel will allow that. That might be too many." She said, trying to remember what the hotel occupancy rule was.

"If they don't like it, I can take my money elsewhere." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'll take care of everything." She said. I bent down and kissed her passionately, slipping my tongue between her tender lips.

"I knew you would baby." I said. I looked at Anna, she was tying her shoes.

"Tie them tight, don't want to lose one." I said to her with a smirk. She looked at me with questions in her eyes. I shook my head, mentally telling her later.

I gave Michelle a final hug and went to Sam.

"What did you need darlin?" I asked her. I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her too.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to hang out I guess." She said with a smile. I smiled and held her hands in mine.

"I'm sorry darlin. Tonight's not a good night. I gather you heard I have to leave town tonight, but I'll be back in the morning. Feel free to stay as long as you like. As a matter of fact, why don't you help Michelle with her task. I think that you would help to give her some insight. She will explain what her task is." I said as I gave her a quick kiss. She seemed surprised that I did, but was happy regardless. I went to Anna.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. She smiled.

"About as ready as I will ever be." She said. I turned to Michelle and Sam and offered a smile and then I was out the door, pulling Anna with me. "Where are we going?" She asked. I pointed up. "UP?" She asked. We went to the stairwell and started climbing the last three flights to the roof access panel.

Though it was locked, I opened it and reset the lock when we were on the roof. She held steady to my hand as I neared the edge.

"Tom, what are we doing up here? A helicopter can't land here." She said. I turned to her.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her. She looked into my eyes.

"Completely." She said with a reassuring smile.

"Then hold on tight!" I said. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a tight bear hug. Before she realized what was going on, we were already ten thousand feet up and moving at the speed of sound. I could have gone faster, but I wasn't sure what it would do with two people. "Anna, open you're eyes." I said.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and dared to take a peek away from my chest.