Telepath King Ch. 20

Story Info
Old meets New.
12.3k words
4.75
34.6k
19

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here you go, the latest and last so far. I'm still working on it so there will be more, just not sure when I will be able to post it. Please bear with me. I'm going through a rough time in my life right now and though writing helps me get through, it doesn't work like it used to. I will try to be vigilant and diligent at getting more chapters out to you. Patience young (and old) readers!

As usual, you get the idea....

Chapter Twenty - Old meets New

"Oh God!" She said as she buried her face back into my chest. Her arms gripped me tighter, almost to the point of cutting off my air. I smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head.

"We're almost there." I said. When we were over Pennsylvania, I contacted Mandy.

"Baby, can you hear me?" I asked. She responded weakly.

"I'm here my love. Where are you?" She asked. I sensed danger.

"I'm almost there. What's going on?" I asked.

"Teresa. She got into the room. Lisa is hurt bad. I'm having trouble breathing." She said. My anger rose a thousand times what it was earlier.

"I'll be there in ten seconds." I said. I wrapped my arms around Anna.

"I'm sorry baby, but I gotta go faster." I said. She didn't say anything, just gripped me tighter and tapped me on the butt. In an instant, we were moving at almost three thousand miles an hour. In the blink of an eye, I was dropping gently to the private terrace outside my office. When we touched down, Anna pulled her face from my chest.

"That was so intense!" She said as she unwrapped herself from my body.

"Stay here. I'll call you when it's okay to come up." I said. She nodded and sat on the chaise lounger that I sat in often.

I went into my office, it looked like a tornado went through it. I closed my eyes and searched the house. Teresa was down in the dungeon with Deanna. She was beating her with a riding crop. Deanna would be fine. I needed to see Mandy.

In the blink of an eye, I was standing in my room, looking at the carnage that started and ended with Teresa. I went to Lisa first. She was badly injured but she would be okay. I found Mandy lying on the floor on the other side of the bed, barely breathing. I knelt down and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes.

"Hi baby!" She said weakly. I smiled and then a tear escaped my eyes.

"I'll kill her." I said as I picked Mandy up gently and lay her on the bed.

"No. Just get us out of here." She said. I kissed her again and went to Lisa. I picked her up gently and lay her next to Mandy. I searched the rest of the house. Andie, Sophia and Deanna all were in the Dungeon. Instead of just appearing, I walked down the stairs and down into the basement where I could hear Teresa whipping Deanna.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched as Teresa brought the riding crop down across Deanna's breasts. I winced for her, she was unconscious. Teresa was beating an unconscious woman. She didn't even know I was there until I lit my spark. It looked like a flash bulb going off in the dimly lit room. Teresa turned and saw me standing there, my face contorted in anger.

"YOU!" She screamed as she charged after me. I swept my hand to the side and instantly, she was thrown against the wall. She fell to the floor, dazed from the impact. I went to Deanna.

"Deanna baby, wake up." I said gently to her. She stirred, but couldn't look up. I went to Andie, she had criss-cross marks across her back and front. Her lip was busted open and blood oozed from a cut above her eye. I unshackled her and lay her on the floor gently.

I moved to Sophia. She too was unconscious. Teresa had taken what I told her about Sophia and used it against her. I pulled the sex toys out of her ass and her pussy, dropping them to the floor. I removed the clit clamp and the nipple clamps as well as the dog collar and unchained her too. She was breathing, but not well.

I went to Teresa and picked her up by her hair.

"You could have had everything you're heart desired. Except my power. And everything I've done for you, this is how you repay me?" I said. She looked at me.

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have that power! You owe me!" She said. I smiled.

You're right. I do owe you. And I'm going to repay you in kind for what you have done here. I'm gonna strip you of you're power. So yeah, thanks to you, I have all this power. And I'm taking yours away." I said. She looked into my eyes and before she could say anything, My eyes lit bright. She stared into them, helping to complete the task.

Five seconds later, I dumped her to the floor, a normal. She looked at me, her eyes begging forgiveness. I looked down at her, kicking her hands away from my legs.

"There is no forgiveness for what you have done. Now, you can rely on your faith in God that he will forgive you, because I wont." I said. I went to Andie and with a touch, we were upstairs in my room. I placed her on the bed next to Lisa. And was gone again quickly. In the basement, Teresa sobbed as I grabbed Andie and Deanna. With my five girls all in one room, I closed and locked the door, putting a spell on it so no one could enter. I flashed down to Anna. I startled her.

"I need you upstairs with me." I said. She took my hand and in a blink, we were standing in the luxurious room with five severely beaten women laying on the bed. Anna's face became a mask of shock and horror.

"Jesus! Who would do such a thing?" She asked. I didn't say anything just started arranging them for travel. "Can you move us all?" She asked. I stopped and looked at her, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I have to." I said. Anna felt my pain and understood immediately.

I started to chant in Celtic and with a flash of light, I transported us all at once back to my hotel room. My bed was the only one large enough for all the women, so that's where I put them. Sam and Michelle looked at me as I walked out of the room.

"Tom?" Sam asked. She came into the bedroom when she heard me place my five women on the bed. She looked at them and a horrified look came over her.

"What the hell happened to them?" She asked. I looked at her. It was probably the first time I let anyone ever see me cry. I went to the nightstand and pulled out a complimentary notepad. I jotted a few things down, ripped it off and handed it to Sam.

"Can you get these things for me tonight?" I asked her. She read over the list of items.

"Yes. There's a pharmacy right next door. I'll be back in fifteen minutes." She said and was running out the door. Anna looked at me.

"What do I do?" She asked. I looked at her.

"Nothing yet. Michelle!" I yelled. She came in and saw what Sam saw. A tear escaped her, sliding down her cheek.

"Yes?" She said in her mousy voice.

"I need those beds now!" I said. I looked at her, she saw the urgency in my voice.

"I'll have them brought up with linens and pillows." She said and went to the phone. I could hear her barking orders.

"I need five beds, not cots, beds. I need them brought up to suite two and I need it done yesterday!" She said. There was something being said on the other end of the phone. "I don't give a shit what the policy is! I want the beds up here and I want them up here now! It is for one of our most important VIP's!" She said. More from the other side of the phone. "Personally, I don't give a fuck! If he takes his business somewhere else, then I'm gone too! I bring more money into this casino than any fifty employees combined! Get me my fucking beds and get them to me now!" She said and hung up the phone. She came back into the room, her voice going back to the mousy one I liked so much.

"They are on their way Tom." She said. I went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Michelle!" I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled up at me. I turned to Anna. "I need warm washcloths and soap. Anything antibacterial and towels." She was moving before I said towels. I looked at Michelle. "We need to get them undressed and their clothes put into a bag. When the beds get here, I need them placed in the form of a star in the living room." I said. She nodded. Seconds later, there was a knock at the door. I answered it and the five beds were pushed into the room with new linens sitting atop of them.

Michelle pulled them in and put them in the position I asked for. One by one, I brought them in and placed them on the bed. Michelle started stripping them as gently as she could. Anna set to cleaning them, wiping the dried blood out of cuts so I could tend to them when Sam got back.

By the time I had all the girls placed in the beds, Sam was barreling through the door with two plastic bags full of stuff.

"I got everything on the list plus a big first aid kit." She said as she ripped the bags open. I went to the table and started organizing things. With everything organized, I set each one of them on a task. Then I surveyed the damage. Lisa, Sophia and Deanna were near death. Andie, because of her relationship with Teresa was spared the brunt of the beatings. Mandy was quickly approaching her last breath as well. All of them suffered broken bones in one place or another. Lisa had multiple broken bones, ribs, her arm, her cheekbone and her collar bone. When Anna, Sam and Michelle were done with their tasks, I kissed each one on the forehead and asked them to stand out of the way.

"Anna, please pull all the curtains closed. Sam, put a towel at the bottom of the door. Michelle, get me all the candles in this room, in the hotel if you have too. I need at least a hundred." I said. She flew out of the room and to the storage closet at the end of the hall. She put every candle in there on a cart and pushed it back at running speed. "Start lighting them. Once they are all lit, turn out all the lights." I said. It was taking so long to light the candles. "Back away, just back away!" I said. I closed my eyes and instantly, every candle was lit. The three women stepped back, fear starting to fill them.

I stood locked and still in the middle of the five beds. Each of my girls heads were towards me and their feet pointing away. I got to my knees and started chanting in Celtic. The room became eerily silent as I started a low chant, saying the words that had been ingrained in me in the first ceremony I went through. The second imbedded them into my memory, including each and every ceremony or event and how and in which manner they were used. The one I was doing now was a healing chant. The candles were primarily for atmosphere alone, but with the fire, helped in the healing process.

It took five hours of chanting and sweating and many more candles to complete the whole ceremony. When I was done, I collapsed on the floor. Anna, Sam and Michelle stayed up the whole time, watching over the girls as their cuts and bruises healed miraculously. The injuries inside is why it took so long. Only when I was sure they were completely healed, was I able to stop.

Anna and Sam, helped me into the master bedroom where they drew the curtains closed. Michelle was told to lay with me while they watched over the five healed women. I slept soundly and dreamed only of my five girls and my three new ones.

Fifteen hours had past. It was now almost eleven at night. I awoke to find all eight of my girls sitting on the bed, looking at me. When I opened my eyes, seeing them all alive and well, I cried. Mandy sat to my right and was the first one I saw.

"I'm sorry baby! I should have never left you, left any of you!" I said as my tears of happiness poured down my face. Mandy laid down next to me and held my head to her chest, kissing the top of my head.

"It's okay my love. We're all here. We're all with you now. It's going to be okay." She said, her words comforting and soothing. Too soothing. I passed out again. This time, I slept until nine in the morning. When I woke, Mandy lay to one side of me, naked under the covers and Anna lay to the other side, also naked. Then I realized I was naked as well. I didn't want to disturb them so I just sat up in the bed. I called for Michelle.

She came into the room and spoke to me telepathically.

"Yes love?" She said. I smiled at her.

"Thank you. I love you." I said. She smiled and blushed.

"I love you too. Can I get you something?" She asked.

"Is everyone else awake?" I asked her.

"Everyone but the three of you." She said.

"I'm hungry baby. Can you get something to eat up here for me?" I asked. She smiled.

"Anything in particular?" She asked. I smiled back and thought for a moment.

"Just order three of everything on the breakfast menu. Orange juice and coffee and some donuts." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"Wow! You must really be hungry!" She said before turning away. I stopped her.

"Michelle, I love you and I want you to know that you are just as special to me as the rest of them. You and I have a special bond. You, Andie, Sophia and I. We are all telepaths. Mandy, Lisa, Sam and Anna aren't. But I love you all the same and I appreciate everything you do. I want you to know that." I said. To my own ears, I sounded like an idiot. To Michelle's ears, it was love, pure and simple.

"I love you too Tom." She said and left the room, still blushing.

I laid there in the bed, thinking about what had happened and how I could have avoided it. It didn't matter, it was already done and they were all healed and safe with me now. Mandy stirred next to me. I brushed the hair from her face. She rolled over and hugged my waist.

"Hello Darling." I said to her. She looked up at me through sleepy eyes.

"Hi baby!" She said. I smiled down at her. She hugged me close, not realizing that her face and arm were barely six inches from my cock, who was happy to see her too.

"How do you feel?" I asked her. She looked back up at me and smiled.

"Like a new woman. What did you do?" She asked as she slowly slid up, baring her beautiful breasts in the process. My cock was awake now.

"Anything I could." I said as I looked into her eyes. She could see my pain.

"I'm alive thanks to you. You and her." She said as she looked around me to Anna.

"Yes. Anna. She's the one that spurred me to get you." I said. Mandy looked at me.

"You mean, you didn't do it alone?" She asked. Mock hurt in her eyes. She and Anna had already talked. All of them had.

"Mandy..." I started. She cut me off by placing her lips over mine, giving me the kiss I desperately wanted. I had been only gone a couple days, but felt like a lifetime. Both our needs were so great we didn't care where we were. I slid down the bed, Mandy slid over on top of me. Our lips were going a mile a minute on each others, as if the passion was suddenly turned on

We had waken Anna during our kiss. She waited for one of us to come up for air before she said anything.

"So, is this a private party or can anyone join in?" She said with a smile. I looked at her and instantly I felt like a heel, it must have shown on my face. "It's okay baby! If not, I'll just lay here and watch the show!" She said. Mandy reached out and grasped Anna by the back of her head and pulled Anna to me.

Anna's mouth covered mine and like with Mandy, a flood gate was opened. Our tongues were frantic, searching each others mouths for something. I felt Mandy slide her hand down my body and underneath Anna's as she grasped my cock. I moaned into Anna's mouth as we kissed. Mandy didn't need to stroke me at all, I was already hard and wanting them both, wanting them all. When Anna pulled away, I looked from her to Mandy and back. Fuck! How was I gonna satisfy all of them? How was I gonna be able to be with them all and not one of them get jealous of another, be jealous of all of them?

"I love you, I love you both. Fuck, I love all of you! I'm so screwed!" I said as I looked at them both. They laughed and smiled. Mandy didn't stop her hand from massaging my cock and with each squeeze, I needed her, needed Anna, needed them all.

"Don't worry about that baby. We all had a nice long chat while you were sleeping. Who ever gets to be with you, get to be with you. We all know and understand who you are and what you've done for each of us and we're all just so happy that you're in our lives, we don't care how long it takes to be with you." Mandy said as she lifted my cock and slid her ass back, pushing my cock inside her tight wet pussy.

"Fuck I missed you!" I said as she sat completely down, driving the full length of my cock up inside her needy pussy. Mandy closed her eyes and shuddered as the base of my cock stretched her wide, filling her completely.

"I've missed you so much too baby! I'm so sorry for the way things went the day you left." She said as she opened her eyes, showing me her passion in them as she looked down at me.

"I wont leave you again. I promise." I said as I slid my hands up her thighs to her waist and farther up to her tits. She moaned as my hands encircled them, grasping them, molding them.

"Oh that feels so good!" She said, her own hands covering mine, holding mine in place.

Mandy's thighs flexed, pushing her up off my cock and then relaxed, letting her fall back down. Her mouth opened, forming the perfect O that I love seeing on her face. She shuddered again as she reached bottom, her ass setting on my thighs. Anna watched with a need of her own. For her, it was like watching a live action porno, only it wasn't just sex, it was love, total love. She slid her hands over onto my chest and to my face, turning my head. I looked into her eyes and she smiled.

"I'm gonna go out into the living room and check on everyone." She said.

"They're already up. Room service has been ordered." I said as I moved my head to kiss her. She placed her left hand on my face and lovingly stroked my cheek as we kissed. I moaned into her mouth. "Don't go." I said as she pulled away. She smiled lovingly at me

"It's okay. You and Mandy got some catching up to do. I'll have you later. I'll let you know when breakfast is here." She said as she slid out of bed. She grabbed one of my t-shirts and pulled it over her stunningly beautiful body. Mandy and I watched her do this and just couldn't speak as she pulled it down over her perfect tits. Anna came to the bed and gave me a kiss. She smiled and then leaned over and gave Mandy a kiss. Mandy moaned into Anna's mouth as the sight was so erotic for me, my cock lurched inside Mandy's pussy. When Anna pulled away, she wiped a bit of saliva from the corner of her mouth and smiled.

"I'll be in the living room. Have fun!" She said and turned. The shirt barely covered her ass, the bottoms of her ass cheeks peeked from below the shirt. I smiled up to Mandy as she turned back to me.

"Damn she's sexy as hell!" She said when Anna closed the door. I smiled.

"Not as sexy as you are." I said. Mandy bent down, her heavy tits dangling over my chest as she pressed her lips to mine, smashing those fabulous tits into my chest.

I reached down and grabbed Mandy's ass, squeezing her ass cheeks, lifting her up and pushing her down on my cock, she got the idea and started humping me with lusty gusto. We kissed as her ass bounced up and down on my cock. My hands massaged her sexy tight cheeks, spurring her to go faster and harder. I wanted her to cum all over my cock before I flooded her pussy with my hot white jizz.

Her need to cum wasn't as great as mine was. She was taking her time, loving the feeling of having my cock back inside her. I couldn't blame her, her pussy was tight and felt great on my cock, bit I've had pussy since I had her. It seemed cold to think that way, but the truth was the truth.

Mandy lifted up off of me, surprising me. She smiled at me as she bent over, putting her ass up in the air.

"You know what I want baby. Give it to me nice and hard!" Mandy said as she shook her ass at me. I smiled and got up on my knees behind her. I grasped her ass in my hands, rubbing the soft smooth flesh. I bent down and inhaled her musky odor, driving my excitement higher.