Telepath King Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I love you're ass baby!" I said as I slid my tongue from between my lips and licked her ass. She moaned and bent over further, arching her back to give me total access to her tight little dirty hole.

"Lick it baby! Get it ready for you're big hard cock!" She cooed, teasing me with not just her ass but with her sexy dirty talk. I gripped her ass in a way she's felt before and latched on to her ass, driving my tongue deep inside it. "Oh God I've missed that!" She said. I licked all around her asshole, giving her a good rimming before tongue fucking her puckering hole.

When I had her hole good and shiny with my spit, I got back up on my knees and grabbed my cock at the base. I set the head in her slightly open hole and pushed.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Come on baby, split me open! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She said, starting light and loving and then ending dirty and slutty as I slammed my cock six inches deep into her tight ass. She lay her head down on the bed and reached back, gripping her ass cheeks in her hands and pulling them wide apart.

I pulled out and slammed back in, pushing the whole ten inside her. When I hit bottom, I grasped her by the hair and pulled her back. With my hands on her tits and my cock slamming into her tight asshole, we grunted in time with each other. Our vocals getting louder and louder as our tryst went on.

Anna came in just as Mandy's orgasm was peaking. Anna stood by the door after she closed it and watched with a smile on her face. Mandy was kind enough to push through her orgasm to help me to mine. Each time I bounced her forward with a thrust from my hips, she squeezed my dick, milking it with her ass muscles.

With her continuous milking, I was able to quickly reach my own orgasm. I pounded her harder and harder until I couldn't move anymore, the pressure was just too much.

"FUCK! FUCK YES!" I moaned into her ear as her second orgasm timed with mine peaked and we came together. I shot my load deep inside her ass as our bodies convulsed together. When she stopped shaking from her second massive orgasm she melted into my body, her hands over mine as I held on to her breasts.

"Give it to me baby!" She said as she felt spurt after spurt splash the insides of her tight asshole. I grunted the last of my cum out as my orgasm subsided.

"Damn that was fucking awesome!" I said as I started to relax. Eventually, we fell over onto the bed together, my still hard but shrinking cock still in her butt.

"That was some serious fucking!" Anna said as she came to the bed and sat down next to Mandy. Mandy looked up at her and smiled.

"I so needed that!" She said.

"I should say so! You're all aglow!" Anna said as she moved a tendril of hair from Mandy's face. Mandy smiled and moaned at the loving gesture. "Breakfast is here, when ever you're ready." She said as she gently slid her hand down Mandy's side and over her hips. Mandy sighed as Anna's fingertips lightly danced across her skin, sliding from the outside of her hip inside to her Mandy's bush.

"Oh! Now that's nice!" Mandy said as Anna's fingers brushed against her clit.

"I'd do this all day for you, but there are things that need to be done. Why don't the two of you jump in the shower real quick and come on out and eat with the rest of us?" Anna said as she looked from Mandy to me. I smiled.

"That'd be nice if I could pull my dick from Mandy's ass!" I said with a chuckle. Mandy moaned at the sudden feeling of my cock jumping in her ass.

"I'm ready for a shower. I can fuck him later!" Mandy said as she slowly pulled away, letting my cock slowly ease out of her ass. When I was out and laying on my thigh, she looked back at me. "Wanna shower with me?" She asked. I knew what that meant and there was no need to respond, but I did.

"Yeah, I guess. If I have to!" I said, feigning annoyance. She smiled at me and slid out of the bed. Anna grasped my arm gently. I waited until Mandy was in the bathroom with the door closed. I looked at Anna.

"I know how you feel about her, I was just hoping that I'd get some one on one time with you at some point." She said as she looked into my eyes. I smiled.

"I don't know about one on one ,but I know there will definitely be two or three on one time. But, I will make sure you and I have some alone time. I promise." I said as I stroked her cheek with my pussy coated hand. She sniffed and smiled.

"I could get used to that smell!" She said as she licked my finger as it passed her lips. "Oh yeah! I could definitely get used to that!" She said as I pulled them away.

"I'll talk to Mandy and see about some you, me and her time. Unless you just want her?" I said with a smile. She looked away.

"I wouldn't mind, but I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that. I'll take on the two of you anytime!" She said. I bent forward and kissed her passionately, allowing my lips to part for her tongue to slide in.

"Hey! Come on lover boy! The waters nice and warm!" Mandy said as she peaked her head out of the door, catching Anna and I kissing. Anna and I laughed into each others mouths before separating.

"Coming dear!" I said with a giggle. Anna smiled and got off the bed, allowing me to slide to the edge. As I stood, she grasped my cock in her hand and stroked it. She smiled, knelt down and took it in her mouth, knowing it was just in Mandy's ass. I sighed and grabbed Anna by the side of the head, pulling her onto my cock, wanting to get as much of it in her awesome mouth. When she pulled off me, she looked up and smiled.

"Even her ass tastes good!" She said. I smiled down at her as I released her head from my hands.

"Well then, I'll have to make sure you're with us the next time I ass fuck her." I said. Anna stood with my help.

"Deal! Now, go finish her off and get clean. Breakfast will be cold by the time you get done." She said as she gave my balls a gentle squeeze and left the room. I went into the bathroom and found Mandy on her knees, waiting for me.

"You know what I want! Give me you're cock!" She said. I stepped into the shower instantly loving the feeling of the warm water on my skin. I stepped in front of Amanda and gave her my cock. She took it and sucked it in, forcing it to the back of her throat.

I loved the way she gave blowjobs. Nice and sloppy with tons of spit just pouring out of her mouth. She was a dirty sight to behold as I looked down and watched her take my cock into her throat and then pulling off to allow all the saliva to ooze out of her mouth and down onto her perfect titties.

"Make me cum baby! Oh God make me fucking cum!" I said as I watched her suck my hose into her mouth, her eyes on me the whole time. It was such an erotic and deviant sight, my orgasm was building fast. All she had to do was what she already was doing and I was gonna blast the back of her throat with my hot sticky jizz.

Mandy put a little more effort into her oral lashing and pushed my orgasm harder and faster to the brink. She had hold of my nuts, she knew I was about to blow. She pulled her mouth off of my dick and stroked the full length of it, still looking at me.

"Give it to me baby! Give me your spunk! You know I crave it, I need it, I have to have it! Give me what I need! I'm you're cum junkie, give me my fix baby!" She said, talking to me, making me want to cum more.

"Oh Mandy! Here it comes, I'm cumming!" I said as every muscle in my body tensed and my balls let go. My cum shot up the fat tube inside my cock and leapt out, trying to land on Mandy's face. She was one step ahead of the game as she felt my cum jetting up my shaft. She leaned in and opened her mouth just an inch away, guaranteed to catch all the cum as it shot from my cock.

She moaned as each spurt went past her lips, landing on her tongue. She noticed immediately that the flavor was different, not as salty. She could turn into my cum junkie for this flavor. It was smooth like icing and almost as sweet. She swallowed instantly, not waiting to gather it on her tongue to swallow it in one big gulp. She desired it, actually felt the need to have it in her mouth and in her belly.

When I finished, all my cum in her mouth and down her throat, she licked her lips and swallowed any remnants before smiled and standing, still holding my now deflating cock.

"That was very tasty!" She said as she tilted her head back for a kiss. I bent my head down and licked her lips before placing mine on hers. She moaned and smiled as I closed in. We kissed while the water beat down on our shoulders, the water cascading down her breasts and my chest When we pulled away, I smiled.

"I missed you so much!" I said. She smiled warmly at me.

"I missed you too. We have some talking to do later." She said. I knew what she meant and nodded. "Plus, I'm gonna want some more of that cum! Do you know it tastes different?" She asked as she turned and grabbed the loofa and body wash. I smiled.

"Yeah. I don't know how or why, but Anna said the same thing, it didn't taste salty like it should." I said as I took the loofa and washed her back.

"No, it's sweeter. I like it! A lot!" She said as she smiled back at me over her shoulder. I gave her the loofa and turned to she could do my back.

"Well, Anna likes how you taste and wouldn't mind getting you under her tongue. Either in a threesome or just the two of you." I said. I could hear Mandy thinking. She said what she thought, knowing I could read her.

"That would be nice. She's gorgeous!" Mandy said, feeling a little lesbian tendency rising up in her.

"I'll see what I can arrange!" I said with a chuckle.

"That's right pimp daddy, get me some pussy!" She said with a laugh as she turned me and plastered her soapy breasts on my chest. I smiled and pulled her tight.

"I really am sorry I left." I said, looking down into her eyes.

"It's okay baby. We're together now. Lets forget the past and concentrate on the now and the future." She said with a smile. God I loved her.

We finished in the shower, no more hanky panky so we could eat before the food got cold. When we left the bedroom, dressed and clean, I found all my girls talking and getting along. As I stood at the table, looking at them all, giggling and laughing, talking in little groups and as one big group, I couldn't be happier with them. I hadn't yet had the chance to talk to anyone really other than Mandy, so there was a lot to talk about. One on one, I would sit with them and listen to their stories. It was easier to read their minds, but for them, it was a cleansing of the soul to talk about it.

I watched for a moment and decided I needed a moment to myself. I went out to the balcony and watched the city move. I heard Andie call me telepathically.

"Master?" She said before I could feel her walking up behind me.

"Good morning Andie. How do you feel?" I asked her. She smiled as she came up behind me and hugged me. She used her words vocally now.

"I feel wonderful. Thank you!" She said. I turned in her arms.

"No thanks are needed sweetie. I love you and would do anything for you!" I said with a smile. She looked up at me and smiled back.

"I know. There is one thing you could do for me. I shouldn't ask..." I cut her off.

"You miss Teddy don't you?" I asked her. She looked up and smiled sheepishly.

"Yes. Yes I do. I'm in love with him! Can you believe that? I love a guy!" She said as her smile widened.

"Yes I can. Teddy is a good man. I'll find him and bring him to you." I said with a smile. She laid her head on my chest.

"Thank you Tommy. Thank you so much." She said as she hugged me tightly.

"You're welcome sweetie! Anything I can do for you, I will." I said to her. She let me go and went back to the door. She turned and looked at me.

"You'll always be my love. But Teddy, he's different. He's a normal, no strings." She said. I understood more than she could say.

"I know Andie. I'm not jealous. I'm happy for you." I said with a smile. She came to me and hugged me again, giving me a sisterly like kiss on the cheek and then she went back inside. Just as I was about to head back in, Lisa came out. She closed the door behind her and looked at me. I knew this was coming. I could feel the hurt inside her.

"Good morning Lisa. How are you feeling?" I asked her. She looked at me and slowly made her way to me. She didn't hug me, she just came to the railing and stood next to me. I turned and faced the city as she was.

"I'm fine. Thank you." She said. She looked me in the eyes and I could see them start to well up.

"Lisa, if I..." I started. She cut me off.

"If you what? If you had been there? You weren't. If you had known? You should have. We needed you Tom and you weren't around for us. I almost died. I was practically dead!" She said, her tears falling now. I looked at her and wanted to hold her in my arms.

"Lisa, I have no excuses. There is nothing I can say to help alleviate the pain. I'm sorry and I love you." I said. Not trying to cop out but it still sounded like that. Like I was brushing off the damage of my inability to take care of my responsibilities.

"No Tom. It's not that easy. You didn't hear the things she said. You didn't feel the kicks and punches. I wasn't able to move!" She said, her tears streaming down now.

"You're right. Lisa I can take that all away." I said to her. She looked at me as if I'd called her a whore.

"NO! These are my scars now! This is what I have to live with. This is what happens when I trusted someone else, I got hurt! No more! I won't let myself be hurt anymore!" She said. She started for the door and then came back to me, standing in front of me. She looked through her tear soaked eyes and slapped me across the face. "I love you Damnit and that's what hurts the most!" She said and then went back inside, wiping her tears away before anyone would notice. Mandy came out side to see what I was doing, why I wasn't in there eating with the rest of them.

"Baby, why aren't you inside?" She asked as she came to me. She saw the redness on my cheek where Lisa slapped me. "What happened?" She asked.

"Lisa is angry with me. I let this happen to her, to you. I wasn't there to protect you like I should have been." I said as I looked down into her eyes.

"Baby, you couldn't have known!" She said as she looked up at me, her hand rising to sooth my stinging cheek.

"That's the point Mandy, I should have known! I'm supposed to be this all powerful Telepath and I didn't see that coming!" I said as I looked into her eyes, my own tearing up.

"No one saw this coming. Teresa had us all fooled. She betrayed you're trust, you're love. She is the one to blame, not you." She said as she looked into my eyes.

"This still shouldn't have happened. It's all my fault. I should have taken you with me, taken all of you." I said.

"Baby, you couldn't have known! I don't care what Lisa says, you couldn't have known. She can be mad at you, hate you, whatever. There are seven other people in there who love and adore you. If Lisa wants to go, let her go. If she wants to stay, fine! But don't you for one moment think that the rest of us feel any different about you. We love you with all our hearts." She said as she wrapped her arms around me, looking up into my eyes. I wanted to cry, so badly I wanted to cry. The door slid open and Anna stepped out.

"You guys didn't get enough?" She said with a hint of amusement. Mandy turned and smiled at her.

"No. Tom's having a mental and emotional crisis right now. He can't get it through his thick skull that he isn't responsible for what happened to us." She said, filling Anna in. Anna came to me and placed a hand on my shoulder and one on Mandy's.

"Darling, I know you love these women, and I know you would do anything for them, as you would me. You can't be everywhere all the time." She said. I looked at her.

"That just it. I can be anywhere in the blink of an eye. I should have seen this, seen it coming." I said to her. She smiled up at me.

"Everything is fine now. They are safe here with you, as I am, as Sam and Michelle is. Be happy baby! Be happy you have so many women here than want you, that needs you! What other man can say that?" She said with a sly grin. Mandy looked up at me.

"We all want and need you. Even Lisa. She's hurt, but she will be okay. And if not, well, we will deal with that when the time comes, as a family." She said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Some family. One guy and eight women." I said as I looked at them both.

"Count yourself lucky. Some guys don't get one woman. Just think of yourself as a big shot. A rich guy with tons of money and we are all your bitches!" Anna said with a smile, showing her Las Vegas attitude. Then it hit me. The money!

"Did she get into the vault?" I asked Mandy.

"I don't think so. That's one of the reasons we all got beat. She wanted the code to get to it." I smiled. The code. Mandy was the code.

"Well, today I will be going back there to retrieve what belongs to us." I said.

"How will you do that?" She asked. I smiled down at her.

"The same way I brought you out here." I said. She looked up at me with a confused look on her face. We went back inside and sat down for breakfast.

I leaned into Anna and asked about a place for all of us. She informed me of one out in the desert that was more than large enough but it had a hefty price of three million. I told her that wasn't a problem to set up a viewing today for two o'clock. She smiled and nodded.

I ate like I hadn't eaten in a week, practically gorging myself on the fantastic food. I was watched from every angle and though it should have unnerved me, it didn't. I was almost used to it. Subjects looking up at a king in awe, same thing. But this was different. These eight women were not my subjects. I felt Michelle eyeing me particularly strong. I turned to her. I focused in on her while I ate and spoke to her.

"Yes darling?" I asked. She looked down and smiled.

"I miss you." She said. I smiled now.

"I know love. Things have changed a little. It wont be so easy to get one on one time with just about any of you." I said as I sat back and drank my orange juice.

"I guessed. When will be a good time?" She asked. I could hear hope in her voice.

"Today. I have to go back to Jersey for a little while, get some things. But when I come back, you should have me for an hour." I said. She looked up at me. An hour. Not a lot of time when you're fucking such a beautiful and sexy woman.

"If that's all I can get, I'll be glad to have that." She said with a smile. She took a little bit of her eggs and toast in silence, staying out of the conversations going on around the table. I looked at each one, making sure I wasn't noticed doing so as I ate. Everyone of them was healthy and with the exception of Lisa, they were all happy too.

I had finished off my food and thought about going for more but decided against it. I didn't need a too full belly when I went back to Jersey. It would be tough enough if Teresa was still there.

I sat back and enjoyed some meaningful and meaningless conversation for almost an hour when I decided I needed to get things moving. Michelle had been in and out, still working and taking care of other clients and answering to the boss. Anna had scheduled the viewing of the house in the desert. Exactly what I needed. Someplace where I wouldn't be bothered by anyone. I leaned over to Sam, who as it seems had also taken time off of work to spend with me and the rest of my little harem slash family.

"Sam, do you think you could get a truck rental on short notice?" I asked her.

"Sure. How long will you need it?" She asked.

"Just for today. I wont even put on more than twenty miles on it." I said.

"When do you want it?" She asked.

"Can you get it around three? I'd like to have it after we look at the house at two." I told her.