Telepath King Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, not a problem. How big?" She asked as she started writing things down in the notepad she seemed to keep with her.

"Make it a big one. I'm guessing I'm gonna have a lot to bring back." I said. She jotted it down and grabbed her cell phone. She reserved one for three.

"All set. They do need a credit card to rent it though." She said. I smiled and pulled out my Black Card. She looked at it and then back to me. I winked at her.

"Don't tell anyone I got this. Eight women in this place, they'll go nuts with it!" I said. She smiled and slid it from my hands and tucked it inside her bra. Safe from everyone but me.

It was approaching eleven in the morning. Michelle had just popped in for the fourth time. I had to pull her aside and talk to her.

"Baby, you can't keep leaving the casino floor like this. You're gonna lose you're job!" I said to her. She smiled up at me.

"I can't help it! I feel like there's more that I need to do up here. You know, making sure everyone has everything they need. You're my most important client and the hotel knows this. So keeping you satisfied is my top priority." She said with a smile. I reached up and grasped her right breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Oh baby! I need you to touch me so bad!" She said. I smiled and pulled her into the second bedroom while everyone lounged in the living room and in the dining area. Mandy and Anna were watching us and flashed me a knowing grin as I pulled her into the room.

"I want you badly too." I said as I pushed my pants down to my feet. My cock was standing out proud and erect, pointing at her. She smiled as she got on her knees and took me in her mouth. "Oh fuck that feels so good!" I said as she took me into her throat. Her hand cupped my balls, helping my orgasm to build. As much as I liked her mouth on my cock, it was her other lips I wanted. I pulled her up and pushed her to the bed. When she backed into it, I forcefully turned her around and pulled up her skirt, revealing a naked pussy beneath, "Oh you're such a dirty girl!" I said as I bent down and licked her puffy lips. I licked her only for a minute, tasting her sex and her flowing pussy juice.

I stood and placed the head of my cock at her cunt. She moaned as soon as she felt my hot dickhead push into her tight snatch. I didn't touch her after that, I made her do all the work. She pushed her ass back, sliding her excited pussy onto my cock until I was stretching her cunt wide and pushing my cock into her cervix.

"UNGH! Fuck you're so big!" She said as she pushed until my balls were resting on her pussy and her ass cheeks on my thighs.

"Yeah, but you like my big cock inside you, penetrating you deeply don't you bitch?" I said. Talking to her like she wanted. She loved the degrading words, loved to be treated like a slut.

"Yes baby! Oh fuck yes!" She said as I flicked my hips forward, giving her a little bump. Now, I had to touch her, I needed to feel my cock hammering in and out of her cunt. I grabbed her hips and pulled back, sliding my cock out and then slamming it back in. "Oh fuck!" She said as I hit rock bottom again. And again, and again. Over and over I pounded my thick cock into her cunt, hitting all her special spots to make her cum. It didn't take her long, she was so oversexed and under-laid, her orgasm built fast and soon, she was creaming all over my cock. I pulled out and let her take a short breather. She looked back at me.

"Baby, you didn't cum! I want you to cum for me baby! I want you to fill my mouth with you're hot spunk!" She said. I smiled and got back up close to her. With her still bent over, I placed the head of my cock at her asshole.

"How about this baby? You want me to fuck you're bitch ass?" I said as I slapped first the right then the left ass cheek. She moaned back at me.

"Yeah baby! Fuck my slutty ass!" She said, playing the game.

"You asked for it whore!" I said as I placed the head of my cock at her anal opening. I grabbed her by the hips with my right hand while holding my cock in place with my left. I pulled her back until the head popped in and then grabbed her with both hands, forcing her back as I pushed forward.

"FUCK! Damnit baby!" She grunted through clenched teeth. I slid in farther, building up the pressure that only pulling out would relieve.

"You like my big fucking cock in you're bitch ass don't you bitch?" I asked as I held it in, six inches deep. She only grunted as I pulled out and slammed it back in, pushing eight inches into her. This was a repeated performance it seems. I'd done this so many times with all my women and countless others. I didn't even say anything to her I just pulled out and then slammed it back in, pushing until my balls were resting on her cunt lips. She looked back with pain on her face. I slapped her ass.

"Fucking cunt! You like the pain remember?" I asked her. The look of pain was replaced by a look of mixed fear and excitement as I pulled out and slammed back in, ten whole inches filling her completely.

I grabbed her hair and pulled. She groaned as she lifted off the bed. When she was all the way back, I reached around the front and slapped her tits. She moaned more. Again, I slapped her right then her left. Her body started to shake, her orgasm was building quickly with this new stimulation.

"Oh fuck! Hurt me baby!" She moaned, barely audible but I heard it.

I still had her hair in my hand, holding her upright as I slapped first one tit then the other. I could feel her legs in front of me shaking and straining to stand as a huge orgasm was building in her cunt. Her asshole was clenching and releasing now uncontrollably with the rest of her muscles.

"You want to cum baby?" I asked her. She turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes were completely glazed over and her spark was lit bright. Whether she was trying to read me or just showing me her need, I smiled and kissed her roughly, twisting her neck roughly, painfully.

"Please! Let me cum!" She begged. I threw her to the bed and pulled my cock out of her ass. She looked up from the bed, her need totally visible on her face. She tried to get back to her feet, back in position for my cock. I pushed her back to the bed. "Please! I need it!" She begged. She slid off the bed to the floor. She grabbed my cock and stuffed it in her mouth, licking and sucking her ass grease off my pole.

"You like that don't you? Tasting your own ass huh?" I said to her. I grabbed her by the hair and slapped her across the face. She looked up at me and moaned. I took my cock from her and slapped her in the face with it. I had to be careful, I could break her nose if I hit her wrong I was so hard.

"Give me your cock!" She demanded. I smiled. I grabbed her by the hair on the top of her head and shoved my cock in her mouth. Pushing it deep to the back of her throat. She coughed and gagged around my cock. I pulled it back out and slapped the spit soaked tool on her cheek.

"You like that? You like my cock in your mouth, pushing into the back of your throat? You like that whore?" I asked her degrading her. She looked up at me, her mouth open wide, trying to get my cock back inside. I'd already staved off her orgasm for the moment. She was ready to cum and honestly, I wanted her to cum. I wanted to see her face, the orgasmic bliss. I lifted her up by her hair and pushed her onto the bed on her back. I looked down at her pussy, it was swollen and red.

I took my cock in my hand and slapped it down on her sex. Her body jerked from the impact and a deep moan escaped from her throat. I placed the head at her sex, she moaned more, louder, telling me she needed me inside her. I slammed it in real fast, pushing eight inches in and then pulled completely out, holding it away from her.

"Goddamnit! I need to cum!" She hissed as she looked at me. Her hands were on her tits, squeezing them, pinching and pulling the nipples. I slapped her hands away.

"You cum when I tell you to cum!" I said. She looked at me and I reached out and slapped her face, hard enough to move her head. She looked back at me, her desire filling her eyes. A slight smile started to creep onto her face as I slapped her again. When she straightened her head, the look was more lusty. I slapped her tits then her face then back to her tits. Alternating between her left tit, her face, her right tit, her face, her left tit, her face, like this until her cheeks and her tits were red. She was moaning out loudly now.

I could hear Sam, Mandy and Anna slid in the door behind me. They stayed in the shadows of the room and watched me slap Michelle around and deny her what she needed.

I slapped Michelle's pussy, hitting the puffy lips and clit in one hit.

"Oohhh fuck!" She moaned. Her orgasm started building again. I stepped up and slid my cock all the way into her tight pussy. Shaking her body with the force of the thrust. This pushed her orgasm, forcing it to rise faster. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them roughly, gripping them in my hands and using them for leverage as I pulled out and slammed back inside Michelle. She was back to shaking again, so close to cumming, just not quite there.

"What bitch? What do you want?" I asked, teasing her. This time, I took a gentle hands on approach. I slid my hands gently down from her breasts, over her taut abdomen and down to her pussy. With my cock planted deeply, I slid my fingers all around her sex, touching her lightly, gently. When my finger touched her clit, she jumped, nearly coming off the bed had it not been for my cock, rooting her in place.

"OH FUCK! GOD PLEASE LET ME CUM!" She yelled as my stimulation of her sex put her deeper into over-stimulation. She needed to cum, badly.

I pulled my dick out slowly and pushed it back in slowly. Forcing her pussy to feel every slow inch penetrate her, each bump and ridge of my shaft as I slid into her. Her eyes opened and she looked at me, love and need in her eyes. She reached up and attached her hand to the back of my neck and pulled herself up.

"I love you baby! Please! Let me cum! I need it so much!" She moaned into my mouth as she kissed me. I kissed her back, sliding my tongue between her strawberry lip gloss flavored lips. I felt hands on my back. Sam, Mandy and Anna had come up behind me. Sam and Mandy came to either side of my head as I was kissing Michelle.

"Give it to her baby!" Sam said.

"Give her what she needs!" Mandy breathed into my ear. Anna slid up and whispered next.

"Let her cum, let her feel the love you have for her." She said. Her hand slid down below my ass and underneath as she cupped my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze. I smiled down to Michelle. She had done a great job for me, helping me with things dealing with Vegas that I wouldn't know. She was a great Assistant, and I had been denying her pleasure. They were right. It was time for me to show her my love, show her just as she'd shown me.

"Okay baby. It's time for you to cum. I want you to feel everything as if it was for the first time. Feel the pleasure that my big cock is giving you, feel my need, my lust, my love as I feel yours. Love me as I love you. Cum with me, give me you're essence as I give mine to you." I said as I looked into her eyes. She was so focused on my eyes and as I started to slide into her harder, picking my pace up, her eyes slowly closed, her senses going into overdrive as she used all of them to feel what I was giving her. My smell, my taste as she kissed me, how I felt as her hands held onto my muscular shoulders, the sounds we were making as a love and lust filled pair, the sight she behold as she looked into my eyes.

I pushed my cock in and out of her tight clutching pussy, wanting her to cum, needing her to cum just as much as she needed herself to cum. I looked into her eyes and lit my spark. She lit hers in return joining me in telepathic ecstasy.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum baby! I can feel it! It feels so fucking good!" She said as she looked up into my eyes, her body starting to shake and vibrate with her building orgasm.

"I getting close too my love! You feel so good on my cock, I love you, I love being inside you, I love you being around me. I want so badly to cum with you, cum baby, cum for me." I said as I looked back into her eyes. Our lips separated by the width of a piece of paper as our bodies rocked back and forth, my cock pumping into her clutching pussy, her pussy grasping me at every chance, feeling my length and girth slide in and out, my blood flowing through the veins, pulsing in time with hers.

"Baby! Oohhh yes! Fuuuuccckkkkkk!" She said as her orgasm hit, crashing and wreaking havoc on her senses, pushing them into overdrive.

"That's it baby! Give me your love, your passion, give me all of you!" I said as her eyes closed tightly. When they opened, her spark was bright as she looked into my eyes. She was transferring everything of her to me. With a sudden rush, my orgasm was approaching fast and Michelle felt it. She pulled herself off my cock and dropped to the floor. With her pussy juice covering my cock, just after her own orgasm, she took my pussy pounder in her mouth and sucked me down into her throat without the use of her hands.

I felt that familiar bump as the head of my cock hit the back of her throat and then felt the tighter confines as she pushed harder, forcing me down into her throat. She gagged around my cock, sending slight ripples around my shaft, helping me to blow my load. My first thick spurt of cum went down her throat and she pulled off, inhaling around my cock as she did.

Just the head remained as she sucked my cum from my fuck stick, the cum pooling on her tongue as she stroked my cock, coaxing the cum out. My legs shook as my muscles tightened, my senses on overload as I looked down at her, taking in the sight before me.

Her hands on my cock, stroking me, my cock in her mouth, trapped between her lips and her eyes looking up into mine. There was nothing but love, adoration, loyalty and submission. I smiled as the last spurt of cum left the head of my dick and oozed out onto her tongue.

"Oh God you taste so good!" She said as she swallowed my cum down into her throat. I smiled down at her.

"As do you. Next time, I'm gonna eat you're pussy until you're legs shake so bad and every muscle hurts, when you beg me to stop, I'm gonna keep going and make you cum again." I said. She smiled up at me.

"I can't wait!" She said with a smile as I helped her up off her knees. She looked up into my eyes and smiled. "I love you Tom. I don't know why, you treat me like shit sometimes, but I love you." She said. I smiled.

"I treat you like shit because that's what you like. That's what turns you on. For some reason, you and Sam love to be berated and called names. You like the degradation. As long as you like that, want that, need that, I'm gonna give it to you." I said as I bent down and kissed her, tasting my spunk in her mouth.

"You like to do that to us." She said as I pulled away. I smiled.

"Some things I just can't help either. It must be part of my dominant nature." I said as let my hands slide down her back to her ass. I grabbed her perfect twin globes and squeezed them roughly. She moaned up at me, her lust rising more.

"Do we have time for another round?" She asked. I smiled.

"Not really. You have work to do, plus there's seven other women in here that are jealous of you right now. Three in particular which are standing behind me right now!" I said with a smile. Michelle weaved her head around my chest and saw Mandy, Lisa and Anna standing back behind me with big smiles on their faces.

Michelle came back to me and smiled. She kissed her way up my chest to my lips. I dug my fingers into her fleshy ass cheeks and lifted her up. She moaned into my mouth as my finger poked into her tight asshole. When she pulled her lips from mine I looked into her eyes and saw her love for me. She was mine, completely.

"Thank you Tom. Thank you for loving me." She said as she placed her head in my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her neck, leaving a trail of small kisses up to her ear.

"Thank you for being here, and being what I need you to be for me." I said. She smiled and gave me a final peck on the lips before I let her slide down my body. She grabbed her things and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I turned back to my three waiting beauties. They smiled as I turned, my cock hard and pointing at them.

"You've got a long day ahead of you, we'll let you rest, for now!" Mandy said with a evil smile. I smiled back and grabbed my clothes, slipping them on.

"So, how long do I have before we go and see the house?" I asked.

"Just a couple hours. We should actually leave now." Mandy said as she wrapped her arms around my naked and sweaty torso. I moaned as I felt her arms encircle me. Lisa and Anna weren't far behind as they wrapped their arms around me at the same time.

"Oh you three feel so good!" I said with a sigh. I heard them all giggle as my cock got harder and poked into Anna's thighs.

"Down Boy! Down!" Anna said with a girlish giggle. I laughed and thrust it out, poking her thigh and then twisting my hips so it pushed at her pant covered sex.

"We don't have time for that Tom. Later. Right now, you need to get a shower too." Lisa said as she grasped my cock and pulled it away from Anna, stroking it. I sighed and smiled at Anna who grinned wickedly as she followed me and Lisa into the shower in the Master Suite. The walk garnered stares and giggles from the other girls as I was led by my cock into the bedroom and to the shower. Lisa stripped and joined me, ready to bath me thoroughly.

"Not too long Lisa, he has things to do today." Anna said as she left us in the room.

"I'm sorry for the things I said to you. I didn't mean for them to come out hateful." Lisa said as she adjusted the waters temperature.

"It's okay Lisa. I deserved it and you were right. I should have seen it coming and I should have done something to protect you all." I said as I looked her in the eye as she stood. She smiled sweetly.

"No. Mandy and Andie explained things to me. It's okay. I understand. You're developing your powers and aren't in complete control of them yet. So, lets forget about my outburst and everything that happened and concentrate on the future and how we are gonna live our lives out." She said with a smile as she pulled me under the water, much like she pulled me into the bedroom, my cock grasped in her hand.

"Done! Now, lets concentrate on right now, right here!" I said as I pulled her into my arms and planted my lips on hers. Lisa moaned into my mouth as my tongue snaked between her parting lips.

Slowly, Lisa soaped my back as I hugged her close, feeling her breasts and hard nipples push into my chest and her pussy hold my cock between her legs. Her hands traversed my muscled body, soaping it up, her hands deftly sliding over every muscle and into every crevice, cleaning me. When she had to kneel to wash my legs, I reluctantly let her go.

On her knees, she started at my feet and worked up, washing each leg completely. When she got to my crotch, she paused and stared at the menacing appendage, hanging before her. She smiled up at me just before taking my cock in her mouth and to the back of her throat. She held me deep between her lips as her tongue licked and slid over the shaft, bathing it in her spit before sliding off to dip her head down to my hanging testicles.

I moaned out as her warm wet mouth sucked in my right nut and then my left before her tongue traveled farther back to lick the sensitive spot between my balls and my asshole. She pulled her head out from between my legs and brought the loofa up and started to rub it all over my hard cock and balls, soaping them up before sliding up my front, over my abs and up my belly to my chest.