Telepath King Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was completely covered in soap, she pushed me under the water and rinsed me off. Gently, she washed my neck and face before shampooing my hair, rubbing my scalp clean and then rinsing me off. I wanted badly to just pin her against the wall and shove my cock deep inside her from behind, but Anna was right, I had things to do today.

Lisa rinsed all traces of soap off her body before turning off the water and reaching for a towel. I was mesmerized by her attention to detail and the care in which she took care of me. I would have to talk to Mandy and Andie and find out just what they said to her. But then again, I could just read her mind. No fun in that, not with someone close to me at least.

My clothes were laid out on the bed when Lisa and I left the bathroom. Like in the shower, she took care in dressing me. She picked out my watch, I had ten. She picked out a bracelet and rings. When I was dressed, she stood back and gave me a lusty smile before sighing.

"Damn you are one handsome man!" She said as she looked me up and down.

"Yet, I pale in comparison to your beauty." I replied. She blushed deeply and came to me, hugging me close.

"I love you Tom. I do. I missed you so much and I don't ever want to be without you again." Lisa said as she hugged me tightly.

"You wont be my Darling Lisa. I promise. I wont leave you like that again." I said as I kissed her forehead down to her lips. I held her tightly for a few minutes, just kissing her lips when I felt Mandy getting close to the door.

"Uh oh. The boss is coming." I said. She looked at me and then the door opened. Lisa looked past me and then back at me. She smiled and then giggled as she let me go and we both turned to face Mandy.

"He's ready!" Lisa said with a satisfied smile. Mandy looked me up and down and nodded her appreciation.

"Good. We need to get moving to go see this house." Mandy said as she turned back towards the door.

"Who all is coming with?" I asked. She turned and smiled.

"Everyone!" She said. My eyes opened wide.

"This should be interesting!" I said as I followed Mandy with Lisa in tow.

In the living room area of the hotel suite, all eight of the girls stood dressed smartly and not overtly sexy. I was surprised and a bit shocked. I expected some sort of fleshy garments but found none. Mandy must be ruling the roost.

I looked more like a pimp with all the girls following me out of the elevator onto the ground floor. Heads turned everywhere to watch the procession of hot women follow me out to a stretched Hummer limo. I stood by with the bellhop and watched as all the girls entered, me climbing in after palming a fifty to the gracious attendant.