Telepath King Ch. 22

Story Info
Finishing the Ceremony.
8.4k words
4.72
37k
51

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I truly apologize for the delay in getting this chapter and subsequent chapters out. As I've said in the past, life slapped me hard and it's still doing it. Thank you for all those that have commented and continue to send me reminders that I need to get my brain back to working.

Chapter 22 is more of a sex fest with not much going in the story line and I'm sorry. I was in a mood when I wrote it so I hope you'll be gentle with the comments. I've picked this story back up and intend to do the same with Jack's Women so hopefully there wont be such a delay in getting new chapters out to you rabid and ravenous readers! Thanks for reading!

Chapter Twenty Two - Finishing the Ceremony

"Welcome Thomas. We've been expecting you."

"You knew I was coming?" I asked. I looked at Sophia and then back to the sexy redhead inside the house.

"Of course. Please, come in." She said. Inside, the house was indeed modern as they described to me. One was in the kitchen making dinner while two lounged in the living room watching the television and one was on the computer. As one, they all stopped what they were doing and came in to greet us.

"Welcome!" They said as hugs went about. I was a bit stunned to see them dressed in normal clothes, but what did I really expect? The five of them sitting around in see through gowns of pure white? Hoping maybe!

"So, you know why I'm here?" I asked. They all smiled and invited us into the living room.

"Of course! You wish to finish the ceremony as indicated. We first would like to apologize. Mistress Teresa had threatened us that if we didn't do as she asked, she would kill us. We had no choice." I was told.

"It's fine. You don't have to worry about Teresa anymore. She has no powers. I took them from her." I said. They looked at me with surprise.

"It seems you are more powerful than we thought."

"And it seems you are more than what I was told too." I replied. Blushes and shy looks filled their faces. Andie and Sophia sat quietly and listened as I talked. "Five Irish Maidens. Born about 900 years ago. More Celtic witches than Telepathic beings. Am I right so far?" I asked. They looked at me.

"How do you know?" They asked. I smiled.

"I am indeed more powerful than you think. You see, the ceremony was all faked. Teresa thought that was what I wanted, but when you came to me, I instantly read your minds and found the truth. There is nothing that you can do for me now. I'm as powerful as I'm gonna be. Still, the most powerful of all telepaths. My question is, how have you lived so long?" I asked. Both Andie and Sophia's mouths opened and dropped at hearing my revelation.

"Indeed. You are smarted and more powerful than we could have hoped for. You see, we were there for the last Mishanna. We were part of an ancient ceremony. It went wrong. He cursed the five of us to live for eternity, alone. Only the next Mishanna could release us and allow us to finish living our lives. We've spent the last nine millennia practicing witchcraft, trying to find something that would void the spell. We thought that you might be the key." She said. I smiled.

"You're name is Elisabeth, right?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yes. This is Mary, Alice, Eve and Glenda." She said, introducing them all to us.

"Pleasure to meet you. So, what can I do to reverse the spell for you?" I asked. Elisabeth smiled at me.

"There is an incantation to reverse it. Only the true Mishanna can do it. If you are not him, then we are trapped forever." She said as she looked at me with seriousness in her eyes.

"How will you know? I mean, is there some way you could tell if the spell were reversed?" Andie asked, finally chiming in.

"Yes. We would feel it. Like when you feel stress leaving your body, it would be a weight lifted off our chests." Eve said as she excitedly wrung her hands.

"So, is there a ceremony for this? Candle lighting or is that all just for mood and ambiance?" I asked. Alice smiled.

"Mostly for mood and ambiance. We only need one thing." She said as she produced the Celtic Cross, the real one from a box on a bookshelf behind her.

"Now, the true Mishanna must wear this. It will connect with him. The Diamond in the center will glow the same as his spark. He will speak the words. When the diamond returns to its original color, then it is complete. We should feel the spell melting away and we will be back to normal." Mary said. She looked at me with excitement of finally being free.

"Um, I have a question." Sophia said. We all looked to her. "I'm not the smartest telepath here, I'll be the first to admit that, but if the spell is reversed and you're 900 years old, wouldn't you just die?" She asked. I looked at the Irish Maidens, that was a good point.

"Well, that's where things get fuzzy. It is possible we will just turn into ash as our bones would have done 800 years ago. But there is that possibility that the true Mishanna can wish it for us to remain as we are and to live a full life. We were just eighteen when the spell was cast, so we would live full lives. Marry, have children, go to PTA meetings, get old and eventually die." Glenda said.

"Which I'm sure you would like rather than just turning into dust right?" I asked. They all looked at me and smiled.

"Um, yeah. Death is not something we are looking for. After living this long, all we want is to truly live and die as normal people." Eve said.

"Would you still retain your powers?" Andie asked. Another good question.

"If the Mishanna allows it. We would like to, if it's okay." Elisabeth said as she looked at me. I smiled.

"I don't see why not. I think you've earned it." I said. I took the cross, placed it over my head and looked around the room. Lots of candles. With a simple thought, they were all lit and the room glowed with it's light. I closed my eyes and recited the incantation in ancient Gaelic. When my eyes opened, my spark was bright and the stone at the center of the cross glowed the same color.

Within moments, the diamond slowly faded back to its original color. I closed my eyes, counted to three and reopened them. I looked at each one of them and found that they seemed to glow. Glowing the same color as my spark. The spell was reversing. After a few tense moments, they stopped glowing and each of them opened their eyes. Opened eyes to a new life.

They gathered in a group and hugged and cried as the curse of almost a thousand years was lifted from them. They were once again normal, allowed to live a full life of happiness and love.

"Thank you Master Thomas, Mishanna!" They said as they came to me and hugged me tightly one by one.

"You're welcome. So, is there anything else I need to know? Anyone else out there threatening me and my reign as King?" I asked. They all smiled and shook their heads no.

"With you're power, there isn't anyone that can stand up to you." Elisabeth said. I looked at her, peeked into her mind. I saw possibilities, but nothing concrete.

"Well, I guess that's it then. You five ladies have a wonderful and beautiful life. Call me when you get horny!" I said with a smile. They laughed and hugged me again, taking liberties with their hands and their tongues as they each gave me a lusty kiss.

"We're always horny Thomas!" Eve said as she came up to me for a second time and placed her hand directly on my cock through my jeans. She was joined by Elisabeth and Mary while Alice went to Andie and Glenda went to Sophia.

Elisabeth gently took my hand and led me upstairs into the main bedroom where they all slept. Slowly, my clothes disappeared as we made our way and by the time I reached the bed and was pushed upon it, I was naked. Just as they were. Andie was being masterfully accosted by Alice who had found Andie's hair free pussy to her liking. On my other side Glenda and Sophia were climbing onto the bed in a sixty-nine position and giving each other the what for. Moans were already escaping Sophia's lusty and highly excitable mouth.

I looked up into the eyes of Eve as she knelt beside my head, her intentions very clear. I wasn't disappointed as she swung her delicate thigh over my head and planted her ass down over my eyes. My nose nestled between her succulent ass cheeks, my lips were perfectly adjusted to her pussy so my tongue could gently lap at her clitoris. I could feel Elisabeth and Mary sliding up next to me, both of them throwing a leg over mine as if to trap me while they commenced to take turns licking my balls and sucking my cock.

As if in unison, My cock was engulfed, both my balls were sucked in and Eve's pussy was planted on my face. From both ends I was being over stimulated to the point I was ready to explode. Until I caught on to what they were doing. Weakening me, trying keep me here longer, as long as they could. I smiled from beneath Eve's pussy and slid my hands up over her thighs and pulled her down hard on my spread lips. With my tongue sliding in and out of her cunt hole like a cock, I fucked up into her. With my mind, I broke into hers and found her pleasure center.

With spikes of electricity into her pleasure center, I forced her orgasm to build until she couldn't take it anymore. Just as she was ready to crash, I held her, just on the edge. Unable to cum, she looked down past her pussy into my eyes. My face was slick with her juices.

"Let me! Please let me!" She begged. Her eyes wide open. She peered down at me through the twin mounds of chest flesh. My eyes smiled back at her as I dug in deeper into her cunt. "YES! Please yes!" She said as I released the block on her. Her orgasm was already there waiting to explode, as soon as I released her, her cunt flooded and her body stiffened.

Eve's vocals rivaled any I'd ever heard in any porno or main stream movie. Her tense muscles didn't stay tense long as she started to buck and grind her pussy on my face. Each time her hips moved, her clit found my tongue and pushed her orgasm deeper. My face was completely covered with her clear sex juices as I lapped as much cum from her as I could.

To my left, Sophia and Glenda were both screaming out through their mutual orgasms from their sixty nine position. Beneath Glenda, Sophia's skin was bright pink with excitement as her tits heaved as she tried to catch her breath. Slowly, they mellowed, their mouths still moving only giving gentle kisses until finally, Glenda slid off and righted herself to lay next to Sophia, their lips and tongues tasting themselves on the other.

Eve slid gently off of me and lay beside me, her head on my chest as her body wound down from its convulsions of orgasmic rapture. Elisabeth and Mary still took turns swallowing my cock until Eve slid off my face. This was their cue to switch it up as Mary climbed up my body and hovered her pussy over my thick veined pussy destroyer. Mary looked into my eyes.

"Make me pass out." Mary said seductively. That's what I did. I fucked her for twenty minutes as hard as I could, rolling her onto her back midway to really pound into her. When her fourth orgasm hit, her body stiffened with her legs wrapped around me and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Then, she went completely slack with a smile on her face as she fell into unconsciousness. I slowly pulled out and looked at Elisabeth.

"Your turn!" I said. We moved off the bed and went to hers since Mary and Eve were passed out on the other.

"Slow and long Thomas. I want a slow and long fuck." Elisabeth said as she laid me down and climbed on top of me. I smiled looked up into her eyes.

"Well, I guess I'll just lay here, hold your tits in my hands and let you do all the work then!" I said. She grinned lustily at me and grasped my cock for entry. Elisabeth moaned as she sat down and topped it with a full body shudder.

"It feels so good!" She said through her moans. I smiled and reached for her heavy breasts and cupped them gently, rolling the nipples between my fingers as she started her rise and fall hip action.

We started slow, just as she wanted. After about ten minutes though, she picked up the pace and was slamming her ass down with force, pushing me into her cervix each time, forcing her orgasm to multiply and continue for five minutes. When it subsided, she collapsed on my chest, trying to catch her breath as she looked into my eyes.

"So much for slow and long!" I grinned as I kissed her forehead and down to her lips. She was weak. Barely able to move her head as I kissed her, sliding my tongue between her dry lips. She flicked hers out to meet mine, but it was a weak attempt. She really gave it her all.

Slowly, I rolled over and laid Elisabeth down on her back. She looked up at me with drooping eyelids, a half smile of satisfaction forming as I slowly pulled out.

"Don't leave!" She said as I pulled completely out. I grinned and chuckled down at her.

"Are you gonna be awake for me to continue?" I asked as I bent down and took her nipple between my lips. She moaned softly.

"I doubt it!" She replied honestly. I moved to the other nipple, kissing it just as gently as the other.

"I didn't think so. That's why I'm gonna go ravage one that hasn't been completely wore out!" I said with a smile as I leaned forward and kissed her lips again. She moaned as our lips met. "Sleep lovely Elisabeth. Sleep. When you awake, you will feel fresh and invigorated." I said as I lightly ran my fingers down over her eyes, making her close them. She was breathing deeply within seconds. Help from my mental commands too. I looked around and found that Sophia and Glenda were fast asleep in each others arms. I looked to Andie and Alice. Andie was gently licking away as Alice moaned softly, guiding her lips to where she wanted them. I grinned and got off the bed, padding quietly over behind Andie. Lightly I touched her calves, she flinched but didn't stop what she was doing. I mentally spoke to her.

"Andie, it's just me. You keep doing what you're doing and I'm gonna give you the same." I said as I slid up between her thighs. She parted her legs and lifted while I rolled onto my back and pulled her back down.

Slowly, I licked up from her clit to almost her asshole. Only when she hunched down on my face could I reach her sensitive rosebud. But, the more I licked her, the more animated she got on Alice. Soon, Alice wasn't moaning softly anymore as her fifth or sixth orgasm swept through her. Gently but with purpose, she pushed Andie away.

"No more! I can't take anymore!" She said as she curled up into a ball, holding herself tightly as the pulses of sexual bliss radiated through her body. Andie pushed herself up so that she was kneeling over my face. As she looked down, I could see the traces of girl cum smeared all over her face. She smiled down at me.

"Master, please! Let me pleasure you!" She said. It had been a while since Andie had said that to me and it felt good to hear. With a last suck from her clit, I pulled my mouth away and lay completely back as Andie slowly made her way down, sliding her pussy over my cock until her face was just above mine.

"It's been a while Andie. I'm glad I get to finish with you." I said. She smiled sweetly as her eyes told me what she really thought. It's been too long.

"Yes Master. So happy to be here with you, ready to serve you. Anything you wish, is my command." She said as she kissed my lips passionately, driving her tongue between my lips, trying to own mine.

I kissed her back just as hungrily and won. Owning her. Her deep breaths of excitement grew as our kiss deepened. She sighed as I pulled away and looked into her eyes, showing her through mental pictures what I intended to do to her lovely body. She blinked, a long pause before opening them back up, her spark bright.

"I am yours to do with what ever you wish. Use me, abuse me, fuck me like a whore." She said. I grinned and grasped her by the throat, pulling her off the bed to a standing position. I didn't squeeze tight, just tight enough to restrict her airflow to half what she needed.

"Be careful what you wish for. I'm in a mood right to fuck and fuck hard." I said as I looked down, past my hand clasping her throat to her breasts as they rose and dropped with her breaths. She looked into my eyes.

"Master, I am here for you to use as you wish. Fuck me like a common whore, beat me to within an inch of my life. If that is your desire, then I am here to fulfill it." She said. I let go of her throat and let my hand drop down to her breasts. Only now I noticed the nature of our dress, or undress. We both stood there completely naked with a small audience as Sophia and the Irish Maidens looked on with interest.

"To be honest, I don't think I could do that to you. I don't see you in that way. Some people I see certain things about them that make me want to treat them a certain way. You, I see nothing but kindness and love. Treating you like a common whore would be disrespecting you. As much as I'd like nothing more than to fuck a woman completely senseless, as you say to treat her like a common whore, I couldn't do that to you." I said. She looked up at me and smiled as a small tear escaped her right eye. I reached up and gently wiped it away.

"And that's what makes you my King, my Master. You have so much love for those around you. If that's what you need to satisfy that part of you, then we will make sure that we find the right person to fulfill that. So, right now, why don't you just love me, make love to me." She said as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight against her. I wrapped mine around her and hugged her tightly. Just as I was about to bend down and kiss her, Sophia commented from behind me.

"Use me. You know I like it that way." She said. I half turned to look at her, Andie looked around me with her mouth slack, not believing what she heard. I smiled wickedly.

"Sophia, you must be the devil incarnate inside and angel. Come here bitch." I said as I eyed her. Just looking into my eyes prompted her to get to her feet and come to me as if under a spell.

Sophia came to me, her arms slack to her sides as her feet moved as if on air. Her body swayed slightly, her breasts swaying in time with her hips. Andie pulled herself from me and stood between Sophia and I. She stopped Sophia before she reached me, planting her hands on Sophia's large breasts. Andie was just as much a lesbian as she was a natural woman who needed cock and seeing Sophia in her birthday suit excited her just as much as having my cock buried inside her tight womanhood.

"You don't get to have the Master until I have had him." Andie said to Sophia. Sophia's hands came up and gently caressed Andie's cheeks, pulling her down to Sophia's shorter body for a kiss. Andie didn't resist.

Kissing Sophia's lush lips had been on her thoughts for some time, just hadn't had the opportunity to feel their soft fullness pressing against hers. Electricity sparked between them as their lips touched. Andie's nipples hardened instantly, little glass cutters sitting on top of soft pliant flesh. Sophia's larger nipples poked into Andie's rib cage, just below her tits. Andie took control of the embrace. Forcing her lips down on Sophia's upturned face, pressing her lips harder into Sophia's, telling her that she, Andie, Master Thomas' loyal Slave was in charge now, in charge of the lesser slut Sophia. And Sophia would do what Andie wanted before Sophia got what she wanted.

I stood there watching as Andie took control. From behind me, Alice wrapped her arms around me, pressing her deliciously lush body into mine. I enjoyed the feel of her large breasts pushing into my back and the soft fuzz from her sex mound as it gently stroked the skin of my ass as she almost wrapped her leg around mine for stability.

Andie pulled Sophia to the bed and pushed her face first, forcing her to lay with her ass in the air. The three of us stared at one of the most impressive asses we had ever seen. Sophia was definitely made for sex and everything sexual. Her body just exuded it, poured from her pores. Sophia lay there a moment as we all gazed lustily at her ass and then slowly, worked her hand back up over her hip to her right ass cheek and pulled. She pulled the soft sensual pliant flesh, giving us a better view into the crevice that separated said ass cheeks. Andie was thinking the same thing I was. Holy shit! Andie was quicker than me as she knelt down at the foot of the bed and buried her face in between those sexy cheeks, stuffing her tongue into Sophia's pussy from behind.