Telepath King Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess if you think on that small of a scale, it could be exciting. Like making a hot woman that wouldn't give you the time of day flash her boobs at you in public or fuck you on a picnic table." I said. Mandy giggled and pinched my nipple.

"Yeah, something like that!" She said as she immediately kissed the same nipple as if apologizing for the pinch.

"I love you Mandy, more than I can ever understand. It started for you and I at that picnic table. I don't ever want it to end, us to end." I said as I kissed the top of her head. She looked up, her eyes watery with tears.

"Baby, I do know how much you love me. I know how much you love all of us. Sometimes I don't understand how you could love us all like you do, but you're a different animal than most. Your compassion, understanding, love and generosity knows no bounds with the people you love. And we all love you back just as dearly. Do something for me?" She asked as she lay her head back on my chest, hiding the tears in her eyes.

"Anything my love, you know that." I said as I slid my hands back up to her upper back, holding her tighter to me.

"Don't kill Betty and Teresa. Don't kill anymore." She said. I sat up a bit, causing her to readjust her position atop me. She moved more, pulling herself up to sit on my lap. I felt the heat of her sex perilously close to my growing manhood, causing it to grow more.

"But, you just said you wished I would just kill her and get it over with." I said. She looked at me.

"It's not you baby. You're not really a killer. I know you have certain tendencies in you, we all do. I like to cuss and fuck, that's just me. I also like flowers and cheesy movies but killing isn't something I like. Sometimes it's necessary and I understand that. But with your powers, there isn't anything you can do. You can "rewire" someone's head to make them a good person. You don't have to kill them just because they are bad." She said as she reached down and grasped my now hard cock. Gently, she pushed it down so the head popped inside her wet pussy.

"Anything for you baby. If this is what you want, I'll do it." I said as I flicked my hips up, driving my cock half way inside her. She moaned and leaned back into me.

"Yes, this is what I want." She said as she leaned to her left, angling her hips to allow me more access to her. We slowly fucked while the others watched, dragging our love making session out for an hour or so until we were both drenched in sweat. When we were both satiated and wore out, the Maiden's covered Mandy and I up and ushered Sophia and Andie under the covers with us while they proceeded to clean up their living space.

We awoke a almost ten hours later, our bodies needing the much sought after rest to recoup it's wasted energy. I was the first to wake up, my dick waking me up because of my bladder trying to empty itself all over my three girls. I gently slid down the bed and out from the covers at the foot and stood, stretching my sore muscles back into some semblance of human form. It felt like my muscles had been tied into a knot and left there after the all day sex-a-thon with 7 very beautiful women.

I stumbled down into the kitchen where the Irish Maidens were sitting around the table drinking tea or coffee and joined them. They all smiled at me as I sat naked and stole a cup from Glenda. No words were said, just smiles of a knowing nature. I myself couldn't help but grin big. Sitting there with four very sexy completely Irish chicks with fiery red hair and creamy pale skin and the knowledge that I boned each of them last night... yeah, it was a good night and I lived out more than one fantasy of over millions of men last night. It was a good night!