Television Takes Our Innocence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching him do this, Natalie returned her fingers to her clit. Rubbing fervently she knew she was also only seconds from climax. Jason began to grunt, she could hardly see his hand it was moving so fast. He thrust his hips forward and his orgasm swept over him. His balls tightened and tingled, Jason felt his cum spearing through his shaft and then saw it erupt from the end.

He had never cum with such intensity, his first shot smacked Natalie on the forehead, and even splashed into her hair. The second rope hit her on the chin, and then the third, fourth and fifth, hit what had been Jason's targets. Not only did she have his spunk on her face but her tits were covered with the sticky white paste.

Neither could believe how much came out of Jason, but Natalie couldn't believe how good it felt and was startled at how turned on the cum on her face made her. He brought his cock up to her tits and dribbled the final amount of his juice onto her as his cock continued to pulse.

With this Natalie bucked hard against her hand, which she was now riding, and exploded in a glorious orgasm. It would take her at least a minute to come down from this peak.

Remembering how hard she had cum fucking Jason and feeling his sticky paste on her breasts, and on her face, she wanted to feel spunk on her face again, had sent her masturbation into overdrive. By now her panties had been discarded and she was banging her cunt with three fingers whilst rubbing her hard little nub with her thumb.

She was sweating profusely and was starting to get red blotches on her chest. Her butt was so covered in fluid, both sweat and her carnal juices, that her sheet was sticking to her ass. Her movements were getting frantic, even with three fingers inside of her Natalie needed to feel more full.

Natalie reached down to the side of her bed and pulled out the dildo that her father had bought for her earlier in the week. She turned the vibration on at a low level and ran it around the entrance to her hole and over her clit.

As it ran over her nub she thrust her butt in the air. The grinding vibration felt out of this world but Natalie had grabbed her dildo for only one purpose. She slapped her ass back down on the bed and moved the 10 inch dildo back to her entrance. Natalie spread her legs and then pushed the plastic penis inside her. She didn't need to go slowly and jammed it in all the way up to the plastic balls attached to the end.

Her cunt was full, and now she started to fuck herself with the shaft. Having brought herself to such heights with her first recollection, Natalie now thought back to a party that happened a couple of weeks later, this time at her friend Casey's house.

It was a much more formal affair, jeans and a top would not be a suitable outfit. Fortunately for Natalie she had spent some of her birthday money on a very sexy little red dress. Jason, however, had gone on holiday and would not be at the party. Natalie liked him, but not really enough to feel any attachment. She certainly wouldn't feel any guilt if she got fucked tonight, and Natalie really wanted to get fucked tonight.

Other than the smart dress, the gathering was very similar to the one a fortnight previous. Everyone was dancing to the RnB, boys and girls were grinding against each other all over the house.

As soon as Natalie walked through the door she was excited. Her knocking had been answered by Curt, the running back for the football team, and a real hunk. She made her excuses and went to dump her jacket on Casey's bed, but Natalie knew she would be returning to him.

He spotted her when she arrived back in the living room of the house and walked straight over to her. Small talk passed between them for a few minutes, but soon enough they were dancing, rubbing their hips against each other in time to the music.

Natalie was incredibly horny, fucking Jason had ignited something within her, but since that night she had not had the chance for anymore action than her fingers could provide, and was desperate for a real release. She didn't think that losing her virginity had turned her into a slut, it had just made her realise how much she liked cock.

As his hands groped around her body she began to get charged in her panties. She grabbed him towards her and started humping his thigh. This sliding made her even hotter and made Curt realise just how much she wanted him. He knew he had a sure thing and started planting kisses on her neck.

Quickly after that their open mouths found each other and thy began to kiss. Natalie only pulled away momentarily so that she could breathe, she was panting now, and desperate for the fuck she had wanted for the whole of the last fortnight.

Natalie ran her hand down to Curt's pants and found his rigid cock. She looked up at him, licked her lips, and then took him by the hand. She led him out of the room, through the kitchen, and into the storage room which divided the house from the garage.

She entered first, her high heels made a loud noise on the hard floor of the room. Natalie leant against the worktop and invited Curt over to join her. Again they embraced, as Curt ran his tongue around Natalie's mouth he placed his hand on her tits. He found her nipple easily, as she was not wearing a bra, and started rubbing her.

While he was applying his attention to her, Natalie reached down and put her hand under her dress, reached up and found her crotch, then yanked her knickers down her legs, and threw the tiny black g-string across the room.

Curt pulled back, undid his belt buckle and dropped his pants to his ankles. Natalie hitched up her dress, her pussy now exposed for the first time tonight. Curt got down on his knees and was ready to lick her cunt.

"No, just get your dick in me. I need it in me." Natalie implored. Curt wasn't going to argue, and just asked, "Do I need a condom?" "No again, I'm on the pill. Come here and fuck me."

Curt popped her butt up on the work surface so she was at the height of his cock, and then pushed himself up inside her. He really filled Natalie and she moaned as he pounded in and out of her.

Neither were going to last long, Natalie was desperate to cum, and how many eighteen year olds would be able to last much longer than ten minutes in this situation. The fucking was frantic, Natalie could feel Curt's shaft tearing at her pussy lips. At the angle she was every stroke of his thrusting cock rubbed against her clit, speeding her journey towards orgasm. He fucked her even harder, now his knee was banging into the cupboard underneath the worktop, and he started to feel his balls swelling, ready to unleash his cum.

Natalie's breathing was getting more and more frenetic with every pump, and she was going to cum. One last thrust into her and Natalie hit the wall as she burst with pleasure. Her pussy contracted, and gripped Curt's cock tight.

This was all it would take and his cum flooded her gaping vagina. Natalie kissed him on the forehead and then he removed his shrinking penis. A little of his spunk slid out onto the floor, but Natalie loved the feeling of the rest squirming around inside her folds.

Both rearranged themselves, Natalie decided to leave her panties where they had landed, she wanted her pussy to be naked against the cloth of her dress, and against the breeze that would blow up it.

"Don't take this the wrong way," said Curt, "but I have to leave, we have a game tomorrow and my dad will kill me if I'm home late. This was great though." "Yes it was," she said, though he had thrown away any chance of getting any more from her. They kissed one more time and then Curt escaped around the back of the house.

Natalie returned to the living room and seemingly no-one had missed her, except for Rachel, she was giving her a look that suggested she knew what Natalie had been doing. The party continued as it had been before, and so she decided to get herself a drink.

Feeling Curt's cum inside her, the first time she had had spunk in her pussy, kept her horny. This, and her chat with Rachel about the fuck she had just received, convinced her that she wanted more action before the party ended.

Again she walked over to a hot guy, this time his name was Matt, and started dancing provocatively with him. Matt happened to be on the edge of the group of people dancing and pretty near to a little enclosed area of the living room.

Again their kissing and dancing was pretty intense, and soon Natalie could feel his hard cock pushing against her hip. She didn't know whether it was the little bit of alcohol she had knocked back or the euphoria of her hard climax just half an hour ago, but she felt like being dirty.

"Just go with it," she whispered to her partner as she undid the zipper of his pants and grabbed his cock. Natalie pumped her hand up and down his shaft as much as she could while it was still in his clothes. John loved this, and the expression on his face drove Natalie to do something really crazy.

She looked round to see that no one was paying attention to them, their area of the living room was pretty secluded, and then flopped his cock out. Natalie descended to her knees and swallowed his penis into her mouth. She had only sucked one before, which hadn't been very big, and was part of a game of dares played amongst friends. Putting this in her mouth did remind her of that though, and reminded her that she loved sucking cock.

Her head bobbed up and down John's shaft, to his obvious enjoyment. Natalie released him momentarily to see if anyone had noticed what she was doing. She realised that Rachel was watching them, but she couldn't stop now.

Natalie returned to slurping on John's member, she was really getting him to fuck her throat now, and thought that he would be cumming soon, she had to decide what she wanted to do with it.

Again she let him out of her mouth so she could take a deep breath, and she looked around to see if Rachel was still watching. Not only was Natalie's best friend still watching her giving a blow job, but she had her hand under her skirt and was touching herself. Natalie was sucking cock in front of a room of people and her best friend, Rachel, was touching herself with the same audience.

This was mad, and Natalie started sucking John with increased fervor. His cock tip was bashing against the back of her throat, but all she could think about was Rachel touching herself. Natalie wondered whether she was just rubbing her panties or whether her fingers had gotten under her knicker elastic and she was penetrating herself.

These thoughts obviously made her work harder on John's cock and so he announced he was going to cum. Natalie backed off of his member long enough to say "cum in my mouth," before engulfing him again and waiting for his paste to lash her throat.

He bucked against her face and soon her mouth was full. She loved the taste and swallowed it all. John felt like he had emptied his balls into her and reclined back, quickly covering himself up by putting his penis away and doing up his zipper. Rachel was still the only person in the room who had noticed, Natalie turned around, looked at her, and gave her friend a mischievous smile.

Natalie's memory of this night spurred her on further in fucking her dildo. She had now stood it up and was riding the prosthetic shaft. Her cunt was full with all ten inches of the plastic, and as she bucked against it her right hand moved round to her buttocks.

Quickly she found her crack and slid her index finger along it. Soon enough she discovered her anus, just as her father had a week ago. After running it over the surface of her puckered hole her muscle relented and she slipped a finger inside. Now she was buzzing and on the brink of climax.

All her recollections of these two parties had made Natalie incredibly horny, however, all that was filling her mind while she rode the shaft was the image of Rachel slipping her hand under her panties. Natalie had asked, and indeed Rachel was fingering her pussy whilst watching her best friend sucking the dick of her classmate.

This thought, the massive dildo, and the finger in her bum hole, was enough for Natalie as she crashed into a massive orgasm, flooding her bed sheet with her juice.

The toy slipped out of her cunt and she pulled her finger from her ass. Natalie was spent and ready for bed.

She quickly changed her sheets, there was no way she could have slept with the sticky mess she had left, then got under her covers.

Being tired from her exploits she imagined she would be able to get to sleep quickly. However, as her head hit the pillow she heard a car coming up the driveway. They shared a drive with next door so it could have been her neighbors, but looking out the window confirmed it. Her father had just pulled in.

12