Tell a Stranger

Story Info
An encounter in a quiet hotel leads to a night of passion.
3.3k words
4
18.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel was not really to Robert's taste. It was one of those big impersonal places with a lot of marble and palm trees in pots. The staff wore burgundy uniforms with oval name badges, and spoke as if from a script. Still, his room was reasonably comfortable so the place would suit the purpose of his visit.

When he'd checked in this morning the girl on the desk had been a pretty blonde, and Robert had rather enjoyed flirting with her, but when passing reception this evening he noticed she had been replaced by a rather sour-faced woman who looked to be in her late forties.

The bar he was now sitting in had mirrors everywhere and Robert glanced at his reflection in a pillar. He didn't look bad for forty-two. His dark hair was hardly thinning at all, and although perhaps not classically handsome, he thought he looked alright.

He shifted a little uncomfortably on the stool. Robert was not used to wearing a suit, but this evening he had dressed particularly carefully, choosing a dark jacket and trousers with a light blue shirt and navy tie. He had even put on a new pair of boxer shorts.

He glanced around the almost empty room. The barman, listlessly cutting up lemons, was young enough to be his son. Over in one of the alcoves was a large sweaty man reading a newspaper. The only other occupants were a couple, a little older than Robert, who seemed to have passed at least the last fifteen minutes without speaking a single word to each other. He hoped that wasn't how he and his wife would end up in a few years. He fingered his wedding ring and wondered whether he should take it off.

As he returned his gaze to the half finished lager, he suddenly realised that while he had been looking around someone had entered and seated themselves further down the bar. A little thrill of excitement tingled up his spine as he took in the sheer black stockings, tight black skirt reaching to just above the knee and white open-neck blouse. Her dark wavy hair was held back with a gold clasp, and her red lipstick made a sharp contrast with her pale complexion. Robert tried not to stare too hard.

Emma was enjoying herself. She'd had a lovely bath and washed her hair and shaved her legs, and she felt cleaner and fresher than she'd done in ages. It was great to get away from home for a while and revel in a bit of luxury. After she had dressed in the new clothes she'd bought herself that afternoon she had carefully removed her two rings and put them in her purse. She felt quite naughty doing it, but it was thrilling all the same.

She ordered a gin and tonic from the young lad behind the bar and glanced to her left. He was looking at her again. He had quite a decent looking suit on and he kept turning and smiling at her. She wondered what he was thinking. He was coming over!

"Can I get that for you?" he said.

"Ermm, okay then," she replied. She studied him closely as he paid for the drink, absorbing all the details of his appearance. "Thanks."

He turned to her and smiled again, "No problem. This place is a bit dead, it's nice to have someone to talk to, do you mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all."

"Why are you staying here, do you like it?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, it's nice," she said, "I'm, er, just staying here while I'm at a conference nearby. How about you?"

"I'm up on business too. Phillip, by the way."

"Sorry?"

"My name, Phillip."

"Oh right, sorry. Marianne."

He smiled, (rather cheekily she thought) "Marianne," he repeated.

"Yes but my friends call me Marie."

"And what should I call you?" he asked, darkly.

"You can call me what you like," she was laughing now.

They chatted for a while, and later as they walked together in to the dining hall, it seemed natural to sit together. The waiter showed them to a table in the corner of the large room and gave them the menus.

"You don't mind if I sit with you?" she enquired, seating herself opposite him, "You're not meeting anyone else? Your wife?"

"Oh, er no." He glanced nervously at the ring on his left hand.

"Okay, so you're free tonight then?" she smiled.

"Yes, I'm free to do whatever I want, I suppose."

"That's good then, what would you like to do?"

He smiled back and looked directly into her large brown eyes. "Well then, er, well I-I don't know. What are your plans for this evening?"

"Hmmm, well I'm enjoying being here talking to you and you seem very nice and I was thinking that maybe we could- oh yes thank you, I'll have the paté to start please and then the salmon."

The waiter was looking at Robert now. Robert, rather flustered and irritated by the interruption took a few moments to place his order. "I'll have the soup and salmon. Can we get a bottle of that as well please," he said, pointing at the wine list.

When the waiter had disappeared Robert said, "You don't mind me ordering some wine?"

"No that's fine."

"Sorry, you were saying, before?"

"What?"

"You were saying what you'd like to do. Later?" he pressed.

"Oh yes! Wouldn't you?"

"What?"

She stared intently at him. "Well I was thinking that maybe we could have sex!"

Robert raised his eyebrows, "Are you always this forward with men you've just met?"

She laughed, "No, never, this isn't like me at all. It's just that we're both here. We're both adults. We've got a night off from normality, we may as well enjoy ourselves. What do you think? Don't you want to then?"

"Oh, no, I mean oh, yes, 'course I want to, yes."

"Good."

They continued to look across the table at each other for a while before she continued. "So tell me what you like."

"Sorry?"

"What do you like? In bed? What are you into? You know?"

"Oh, er, right, I see. Well, er, normal stuff really. Nothing weird or anything."

She laughed again. When she laughed Robert could see her bra pulled tight against her blouse. He was starting to get very excited.

The starters came and they ate in silence for a few minutes, occasionally glancing at each other and smiling. Emma was delighting in the role she had adopted and revelling in her new found forwardness. She studied him carefully across the table. He is actually pretty good looking, she thought. Although he doesn't have a strong face, he smiles a lot and he has beautiful eyes.

"So then," she continued, "are you going to go into any more details?"

Robert had finished his soup. He wiped his mouth with a napkin as he considered his answer. "Like I said. Nothing strange or kinky."

"Oh come on," she teased, "There must be something you've always fantasised about?"

"No, not really."

"I bet there is. Things that you daren't tell your wife!"

"Huph!" Robert spluttered.

"Come on, you can tell a stranger. Tell Marie."

Robert paused. "Hold on a minute here. Are you really asking me to divulge my deepest fantasy?"

"Why not? What harm can it do?"

"And then what?"

"Well, we could try and act it out."

"Are you serious?"

"Why not, it'll be fun! Come on, live a little!"

Robert paused, then asked, "What about you? What about your fantasies?"

Emma mused, "Okay then if you tell me yours I'll do the same. Deal?"

"Well, yeah okay then, that seems fair."

She waited while the waiter removed their plates.

"Right, go on then Phillip -- I asked first," she said, smirking.

Robert thought for a moment. "I suppose I've always fantasised about having complete control over a woman."

She raised her eyebrows at this. "Really?"

"Yes, like a slave who would do absolutely anything I told her to." As he spoke he could already feel himself getting hard.

"Okay," she asked, "what sort of things would you make her do?"

"Oh, er, I'm not sure."

"Come on, spit it out! Stop being so coy!"

"All right then. I'd want her to be ready for me at any time. I'd want her to strip for me. And dance. And suck me. And let me have her from behind." His cock was straining against his trousers now. He couldn't believe how exciting it was just talking about his fantasy, let alone the possibility of actually carrying it out.

She smiled sweetly, "Is that all?"

"Pretty much I think. Your turn."

"Well I quite like the sound of yours, it's turning me on as well. But my fantasy would be to do it in a public place."

"What, like here?"

"Well no, not where there are people around, but somewhere where there was the possibility of being discovered. That would be exciting."

At this point the main courses arrived. After bolting a few mouthfuls, Emma continued, "Are you finding this as much of a turn on as I am?"

Robert nodded. She added, "Excuse me a minute." And she headed off in the direction of the toilets.

Robert ate his food, and took the opportunity of her absence to readjust the contents of his trousers. He was incredibly aroused. Fortunately there were very few other diners and their table was tucked in a corner, so no-one could see what he was doing.

By the time she returned, he had nearly finished his salmon. As she ate hers, she kept looking up at him with a quizzical expression. "Well?" she said finally.

"What?"

"Do I match your fantasy? Ready and willing for you?"

As she leaned back, and her blouse again pulled tight against her chest, Robert could see that she was no longer wearing a bra. Her nipples stood out sharply against the white fabric. His erection, which had subsided slightly, returned in full force.

"Wow," he said, "that's, er, yes. You are. Better, in fact, than my fantasy. Are you, I mean did you, er, take off your..."

"No," she replied, looking up demurely, "but I will if that's what you desire sir."

Robert nearly spilled wine down himself. He regained his composure. "Yes," he said, more forcefully now, "take them off."

"Yes sir."

She glanced around, and seeing that she was not visible to anyone, she reached under her skirt and removed her panties, pulling them over her suspenders and black stockings. She scrunched them into a ball and stowed them in her handbag.

Robert was eyeing this with great interest. "Good," he said.

Emma started to blush as the waiter returned. She was wondering if he had seen what she was doing. If he had noticed anything however, he certainly didn't show it as he took their plates. They both declined dessert, and the waiter left them alone. She returned her thoughts to playing the part of Marie, which she was finding thrilling, and infinitely preferable to boring old Emma. The sensation of wearing no underwear was fantastic, and she could feel a moistening between her legs.

"Am I to your satisfaction now Phillip?" she queried.

"Hmmm, I hope you're going to be. Now, I want you to do everything I say."

"Of course sir. I am here to please you."

"Okay, up you get, we're going for a walk round the hotel."

They left the dinner table and Robert escorted her out into the foyer. He pointed to a corridor marked 'Rooms 16-25, Games Room'. "This way," he demanded and motioned for her to go ahead of him. As they walked, he squeezed her bottom, enjoying the thought that she was naked underneath the skirt.

They met no-one on their way, and when they reached the door to the games room, Robert opened it and ushered her inside. It too was deserted, and contained a faded pool table, dart board and a settee. He found a wooden wedge in a corner, and kicked it under the door, hoping to jam it shut.

He threw himself backwards on to the sofa, and beckoned for her to stand nearer.

"Pull up your skirt for me," he ordered.

She obeyed, inching it up slowly over the tops of her stockings, slowly exposing her trimmed **** which was now dripping wet. Emma swayed slightly from side to side, feeling both drunk and sober at the same time. Robert leered hungrily at her, and leaned backwards.

"I want you to suck my dick," he commanded.

"Yes Phillip."

She knelt down, undid his belt and carefully unzipped his trousers. As she pulled back his boxers his cock leapt out, finally freed from its confinement. She took it in one hand and began to lick the head, gently with the tip of her tongue.

"That's good," he moaned, "now suck it right down."

He placed his hand behind her head and pulled her downwards, forcing her mouth to swallow his whole length. She groaned with pleasure and sucked rhythmically now, up and down, moving her tongue back and forth as she did so.

Robert stared down at her as she licked and sucked and stroked his throbbing cock. After a few more moments of pleasure he forced himself to withhold his orgasm and pushed her away.

"Now, lift up your skirt and bend over that table."

She complied; Emma was on fire with lust now, she found his forcefulness very erotic and the feel of the green baize rubbing against her erect nipples sent an electric charge through her body. She ached to have him inside her, and began pulling up her skirt, but suddenly there was a sharp bang from the direction of the door. Someone was trying to come in!

The intruder gave up after a couple of tries, probably thinking the room was closed for the night, but by this time Robert had zipped himself back into his trousers, trying to make himself look respectable. He removed the wedge that had saved them from being discovered and peered down the corridor. "They've gone," he said, and they both collapsed with laughter.

"Shame, I was enjoying that!" said Emma.

"You're not getting away that easily! Come on, we'll carry on somewhere else."

Robert directed her to leave the room, and they passed back along the corridor into the foyer once again. He went over and pressed the button to call one of the lifts. It opened straightaway and they both entered. Robert pressed the button for the top floor, which was number four. As the lift climbed, he pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately. He groped feverishly at her arse and rubbed his hands over her blouse, fondling her unencumbered **** through the white fabric. She stayed limp in his arms, allowing him to fondle her. When the lift got to the fourth floor, the doors opened on to a deserted corridor. Emma banged her hand against the button marked 'LG' and they closed again, the lift now making its descent. She stuck her hand down the front of his trousers, wrested his cock out and began sucking at it again. Robert leaned back against the mirrored wall of the lift and grinned with pleasure. As they banged to a stop in the basement, and the doors once again showed them a brief view of an empty corridor, Robert hit the second floor button and said, "I want you now. Let's go to my room."

He forced his erection back in his pants again before the lift finally deposited them in the carpeted corridor that led to room 242. Outside the door Robert deliberately dropped his key on the floor.

"Bend down and get that!"

"Yes sir."

She bent, slowly, giving him a good view of the top of her legs, and the dark damp hairs of her sex. Robert placed his left hand on her back, forcing her to stay doubled over, and used his other hand to explore the moist place between her thighs. He slipped in two fingers and began to move them in and out, rubbing her clit with the juices as she moaned with pleasure.

"Now, get inside," he finally unlocked the door, and pushed her into the room. Quickly, he turned on the light, kicked off his shoes, removed his jacket and sat back on the bed.

"Now, dance for me."

"But, I-"

"Don't argue, you do as I say," he ordered.

"Yes, master."

She began to sway from side to side. Robert smiled, "Come closer."

She walked towards the bed, still moving her hips and shoulders, licking her lips.

"Take off your stockings."

She slid out of her shoes, then reached under the hem of her skirt and undid the clasps of her suspenders. She slowly rolled each of them down over her smooth thighs and then dropped them to the floor. Robert took off his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his trousers, all the time keenly observing the show she was putting on for him.

"Good. Now the skirt."

She unzipped it and it fell to the floor.

"Unbutton your blouse."

"Yes, sir."

Emma slowly undid it, finally exposing her breasts and **** to him. She was tingling with excitement at his commands.

Robert pulled off his underwear, "Now, suck my cock."

She crawled across the bed, her **** brushing across his knees as she again took his dick in her hands and swallowed it down. She licked and sucked furiously now, and he arched his back and murmured incoherently.

Then, Robert pushed her off, gasping, and said, "Bend over."

She turned and squatted on all fours, offering her open **** up to him. He knelt behind her and rammed his shaft up into her, grabbing her hips and thrusting in and out. She shrieked with ecstasy as he finally entered her and called out, "Oh yes! Oh **** me hard sir!"

No longer in control of his actions Robert writhed backwards and forwards as he came, squirting his cum deep into her body. Emma, too, climaxed as she feel his heat penetrate her, and she whimpered as waves of delight coursed through her. They both collapsed on the bed, sweating and spent.

Afterwards they lay in each others arms.

"Oh darling, that was so good!" she said.

"You were fantastic."

"So were you, Rob."

"It really was great, wasn't it? It was a good idea of mine," he said.

"I really enjoyed it," she agreed, "Being someone else was a real turn on."

"I was amazed how good you were at pretending. In fact I was a bit shocked how forward you were!"

"Yeah I know! Well, I didn't want to spend the whole evening just talking to a 'stranger,' I wanted to get to the good bit!"

"Well we certainly did that my love."

"I love you!"

"Love you too. Hey, you even took your rings off!"

"Yeah! I must admit that was a bit of a turn on too! Don't worry they're safe."

"Oh, good."

"I even got you to tell me your fantasy! It was really exciting as well!"

"Yeah, it was wasn't it. I don't know why I've never been able to tell you stuff like that before. It was easier talking to Marie!"

She kissed him, "Night, night my love."

"Night."

"Hey, you got to have your whole fantasy acted out, but we never really managed to complete mine properly, did we?"

"You mean doing it in public." Robert held his wife tightly in his arms and thought. "Hmmm, well perhaps if we get a secluded table....and those tablecloths are quite good for covering up what you're doing below the waist....maybe Phillip and Marie could have breakfast together tomorrow morning?"

"Sounds great! It's a date."