Tell Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

Continuing, Richard told me, "After a few minutes of this, Frank leans over and whispers something in your ear. You nod your head slightly and unbutton your blouse, pulling the two
halves apart to expose the shear silk bra we picked out together for you to wear on Frank's first night with us," Richard took a deep breath.

I thought he was finished and started to speak, but he opened his mouth and continued.

"His hands continue to expertly play with your breasts and nipples, learning just how firmly you like them to be played with. He leans over and whispers in your ear again, and this time your hands move up to your bra and you undo the front closure then pull the two halves away, exposing yourself to him. More kissing and breast play follows, and you start rubbing his now hard cock through his slacks. Then you stand up, take his hand and lead him into the bedroom and close the door, wanting some privacy for your first encounter," he finished and fell quiet.


Now I was pretty sure that he was awaiting the punishment for his nasty thoughts.


Rubbing the back of my brush in small circles on his tender buttocks, I told him. "I am glad that you shared that fantasy with me, dear. It makes me feel good to know that you are being honest with me about your dirty little thoughts."

"Thank you, sweetheart, I feel so much better that I am telling Barbara everything," he sighed deeply.

"But still Richard, that is a very naught fantasy. You watching me with my new lover, Frank, don't you think?"

"Yes, ma'am, I do, but it is what's in my head," he confided.

"This sounds like one we should break down, it is a long fantasy.

"First let's look at you watching me and Frank kissing. That's not too bad, but you should not be watching," I told him.

"That deserves four spanks, I think," I said softly as I lifted the brush off his buttocks.

Whack! Whack! ... Whack! Whack!

"Now about you watching me show my breasts to Frank. You know that's not nice to watch me with another man; even if it is just a fantasy!" I scolded.

"So how many spanks do you believe you deserve for that thought?" I asked.

"Six, please ma'am," he said respectfully.

I reached between my legs and held his cock tightly in my hand to still him as my brush swilled smoothly over his skin.

Whack! Whack! Whack! ... Whack! Whack! Whack!

The blush on his cheeks was beginning to show but there was still one part of the fantasy I had not yet executed.

"Now for the last part, where you are watching Frank and I fondling each other. That is a very naughty thing to do. Tell me, how would you feel watching me with Frank?" I tantalized his imagination.

Richard took a deep breath and I felt his semi-hard cock become stiff between my legs. "I would feel excited," he told me. "I would get hard and probably rub my dick just thinking of how good that he must be making you feel," he whispered, "and probably think that he can give you what I never could."

"Oh, so that is still another fantasy!" I asked as I swirled my brush around his cheeks.

"Yes, I guess it is," he confessed.

"Let's deal with the first part, how many spanks do you think you deserve for watching Frank play with my breasts?" I inquired.

"Ten maybe?" he whispered.

I leaned down and kissed his now sensitive, warm buttocks. Then lifted the brush and came down on his buttocks.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! …. Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

After the first few whacks, Richard started to wince as the brush fell. When I finished I ran my hand over his warm cheeks and kissed them lightly.

"And for playing with yourself while watching Frank fuck me, how many spanks do you deserve?" I asked.

He didn't answer right away. I felt his prick swell again. His balls tightened. "Please make it twelve," he requested.

I rubbed my hand over the now sensitive skin and then lifted the brush.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! …

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

I was really wet when I finished. "I think I need to be fucked, now!" I reported. "But you must wait until I allow you to cum!" I informed him.

I lay on the bed and spread my legs. His hard cock that had precum spewing out of it slipped easily into my wet pussy. He fucked me hard and furious and he kissed and sucked my tender breasts. His teeth nibbled on the tight nipples and my orgasm explode leaving me weak.

As he lay there, his cock still hard and still pumping in and out, I whispered in his ear. "I have met someone online. His name is Frank, he lives in Colorado and he understands me. We have been talking for a couple of weeks. I'm thinking about meeting him; what do you think?"

His hot cum splashed in me and I had another orgasm along with him. Richard kissed me hard and long as his dick shrunk inside of me. He said, "I think it's hot that you have met Frank online. Will you please share with me what is going on with him? Like I've been sharing my fantasies with you?"

"Oh, Richard! That is such a good idea! I like that. Yes, I believe that could be just an added attraction to our Tell Barbara night. I'll tell you about what he and I are doing and you can tell me your naughty thoughts on it!" I kissed and hugged him then ran my tongue over his ear.

After he rolled off of me, I kissed him again, got out of bed and went to the computer room. I sent an email to Frank and told him that I had told Richard about him. He was real excited. I asked him when he would be able to come and visit.

That night when I returned to our bed, I was so hot that I had to masturbate. Richard woke up while I was doing so. He kissed me then his mouth went to my wet snatch and he licked me and gave me two orgasms with his mouth. He had not done that much in the past six or eight year.

As I had my second one, I pulled Richard up and I whispered in his ear, "I told Frank that you are glad that I have a computer friend and that you want to hear all about him. He was thrilled. Frank said that he is looking forward to meeting you and the kids. I told him that I wanted to learn everything I could about him and asked him to send me a picture," I confided in him.

I felt Richard's prick go hard and he kissed me deeply. "I think that's great!" he whispered then he kissed me again and rolled over throwing his arm across my breast and squeezing one gently fell asleep.

The next morning my mood was joyful and the housework went so quickly that I had hours to play with the kids and prepare dinner. I took a long relaxing bath while the kids slept and found myself thinking about Frank and masturbating again.

I got online and talked to Frank at our regular time. I noticed that while we talked I got wet. My hand somehow found it's way to my panties and while we talked, I rubbed my clit from the outside of them. I even had an orgasm.

Frank was real excited about getting to know my family. We talked a lot about them and I sent him a picture of Richard, the kids, and myself. He in turn sent one of him and his ex-wife. She was very pretty. He was gorgeous!

I wrote back and told him he looked very good and that she was beautiful. I also asked if he had any of just him?

He said yes and sent me several. I slowly opened them. One was of him sprawled out on the beach with a chilled drink in his hand. He had on a crop top and an extremely slight bathing suit. I could see a very large bulge. It made me hot to look at him.

Another picture was of him playing volleyball; he didn't have a shirt on and his chest and arms were firm; his stomach was flat. The sight of him made my mouth water, I licked my lips and wondered what it would be like to have a man like that kiss me and lick my nipples that were hard for him.

Then I realized that I was fantasizing about another man! I should not be doing this! I'm a mother and I am married to a good man that loves and takes care of me. At the same time, I was wet looking at Frank's body and wanting to touch his manhood.

I printed out the pictures so that I could show them to Richard. I wanted him to see this man I had been telling him about. He had laughed and teased me about Frank, "his fantasy guy" he told me. Well I would show him what "his fantasy guy" looked like.

I quickly lied to Frank saying that the kids were awake and that I had to go. I logged off the computer and went in the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of ice tea then sat at the table to try to clear my mind. I felt sexy and dirty at the same time.

My pussy was crying out for attention; I tried to ignore it. I wondered what I had gotten myself into. This man intrigued me. I had been honest with Richard to this point, but what would he say if he saw what Frank looks like? Would he tell me that I had to stop talking to him?

I couldn't do that now. I had gone too far. I liked the way he listened to me and that he made me laugh in the middle of my hectic days. And I did want to touch that body of his and kiss his lips.

My hand slipped beneath the table and found the elastic band of my panties. The crouch was wet. I slipped my hand inside and my fingers swirled around in the dampness. I leaned back in the chair and spread my legs wide. I placed my other hand in my panties and stroked the head of my clit. A fire rose in my belly and I masturbated until I heard the kids running down the hall.

Richard came home early and he announced that he had a surprise for us for after dinner once we had the kids down for the night.

I was excited but he wouldn't tell me what it was. "You have to wait," he teased me.

After dinner Richard helped me with the kids baths and tucking them in to sleep. Then we scurried down stairs to his surprise. He was so excited; he wanted to show me a movie he had picked up.

"Before we watch it, would you mind putting something sexy on?" Richard asked me.

I smiled, and asked, "Why? Is this one of those nasty, sexy movies you're always asking me to watch with you?"

"Well, yes, it is. But I thought that since you were having so much fun with Frank and might be getting ready meet him, it would help us get in the mood to have some fun with him," he admitted.

I went to the bedroom and found a new slinky, red, negligée I had brought last week after a very exciting conversation with Frank. I had not yet shared it with Richard. I also picked up the pictures of Frank.

When I returned, Richard turned to look at me. He whistled, licked his index finger and then touched his hip with it and made a sizzling sound with his tongue then asked when I had bought it.

"Last week I went shopping and saw it. I thought that since we might be going to be having company, I should find something that looked nice," I confessed.

He came up to me and took me in his arms. "You look stunning in that. I think you should wear it the first night that Frank is here. I promise not to muss you up too much tonight with it on," he teased.

I giggled and kissed him for understanding my need to make a good impression.

"Oh, by the I talked to our friend Frank again today and he sent me some pictures. I thought you would like to see what he looks like," I said as I held out the printed pages.

He took them from me and looked shocked. "Wow, he's better looking than I imagined. Do you find him sexy?" he asked.

"Well, yes, a little. I mean look at that body! It's so tight and firm. And well, you did see the swimsuit picture didn't you? You don't quiet measure up to that now do you?" I tried tease him but wasn't too successful.

Richard swallowed hard and tried to sound macho and manly. "Well, I think he fits my fantasy quiet well actually!" he gave a deep laugh.

I giggled nervously and tried to tease him, "Well you know that the man that stills me away from you has to be virile and sexy. No so-so man can take your place!"

I kissed him for understanding my need to make a good impression.

"We'll go out tomorrow night and see if we can't find you that silk bra I fantasized about!" Richard said with a smile on his face.

He turned on the DVD and pulled me close to him. I was a little embarrassed when the movie started. I was not use to seeing women sucking men's dicks and having them in their asses. I just never watched that kind of stuff before. But as we watched it, I found myself getting hot and turned on. I wondered what it would be like to be doing it with Frank.

At one point in the movie, there was a woman having sex with a man who had a really large dick. There was a man sitting on a chair watching the two of them as they made love. The woman seemed to love sucking the man's cock and he fucked her really good. The man that was watching was hard and he was rubbing his dick.

When the couple on the bed finished having sex, the man that had been watching went to them and kissed and licked the pussy of the woman. Then he turned to the man and sucked and licked his dick.

The woman kissed him passionately and the other man left. She and the man that was watching went to bed together. As he was drifting off to sleep, the man said, "Honey, that's the best birthday present I have ever had. Thank you for fucking John in front of me." Then he crawled between her legs and licked her again giving her another orgasm.

When it was over I was so horny. I spread my legs and told Richard to crawl between them and relive me of my lust.

He did as I told him and licked and sucked me just like the guy on the movie. I played with my clit as he did so and fantasized about Frank doing the same things as in the movie to me. I also thought about sucking his cock when he arrived. I didn't dare tell Richard of these strange new fantasies I was having.

I followed my daily routine as usual until it was time to talk with Frank. Today, after putting the kids down, I took my bath and I put on the sexy red negligée with no under pants. I felt so daring.

I logged onto the computer and found Frank waiting there for my hail. When he saw me, he quickly replied. "Hi, girlfriend! I have missed you!" he wrote.

"I missed you too, Frank!" I replied. "I showed your pictures to Richard last night and he said to tell you that he was going to have to work on his abs before you visit.

He laughed and said, "Tell him not to worry."

Frank seemed more open this day than before and he told me stories of the fun he and his wife used to have sexually. She loved the way that he filled her pussy and liked him to fuck her in the ass. He told me that she was an adventurer and liked to try new things. That the humdrum of traditional values was boring to her. She wanted the excitement of many lovers and eventually left him for another woman.

I shared with him that I had been married for a long time and had never had more than two lovers in my life. They consisted of my husband and a drum player in the eleventh grade. We laughed about my restricted life.

While we talked I once again became very hot and horny. I spread my legs and my fingers found my uncovered, wet pussy. I stroked my clit and my fingers fell deep inside the warm wetness. Heat rose into my belly and shot down my legs. I started moaning at the pleasure I was giving myself.

I became really brave now that my libido was aroused. "Can I ask you something, Frank?" I wrote.

"You can ask me anything my lovely, sexy lady," his words appeared and I blushed at them.

"When you sent me the picture of your on the beach, I couldn't help but notice the wonderful bulge you displayed. Would you please tell me how big your dick is? It's just that Richard is only about five inches. It pleases me just fine. I just wondered how big yours is so I might fantasize about a large cock when I'm with Richard." I lied.

"My sweet lady, my cock is eight and a half inches long and about five inches around. My wife said it was too big and complained that it ripped her when I got too excited during sex. Many times she would not let me fuck her because she said that it hurt," he told me.

The fingers playing with my pussy doubled up and moved faster in and out of my pussy and my thumb pressed hard on my clit. My legs started to shake and the warmth of my orgasm spread down my legs.

Suddenly, I heard a crash. I came back to reality and discovered that I had been masturbating for twenty minutes. There were a string of lines from Frank and the kids were playing and yelling in the living room.

I quickly tried to recover myself. I wrote a note to Frank telling him that the kids were awake and that I was sorry I missed his notes because I had been busy with them. I just couldn't tell him that I had been masturbating all that time.

I ran into the living room to see what damage they may have caused. Not much, they were mostly good kids. All I found was a spilled coke and a few chips on the floor.

I cleaned it up and decided I had better start dinner. I gave them some milk and cookies and let them play on the back porch while I cooked.

Cooking was a chore today for some reason; I guess I should have put my panties back on, but I felt so free without them. I washed my hands repeatedly for fear of transferring my juices to the food.

I moved slowly and my thinking was muddled with thoughts of Frank and Richard. I decided, while making the salad, to tell Richard all about my fantasies tonight. I would tell him about them and then ask how they made him feel. I would spank him when they turned him on.

Richard walked in with the kids in tow as I was taking the chicken out of the oven. He came up behind me and kissed me on the back of my neck. Reaching around me, his hand covered my breasts. He leaned against me and I felt his cock pressing hard next to my butt.

I reached around and took his hand. Watching for the kids, I pulled my skirt up and placed it on my soft wet pussy. He ran his hand around in my furry hair then a finger entered my wetness.

"Mmmmm, I want some of that after bedtime," he whispered in my ear.

When dinner was completed, the two of us bathed the kids and put them to bed. Richard read them a bedtime story while I took my shower. I decided to surprise him or maybe it was Frank I was thinking about. Whichever, when I shaved my legs, I also shaved and trimmed the hair on my twat so that there would be more access to the important parts.

Entering the bedroom, I saw Richard standing on my side of the bed. He was nude and waiting for his instructions.

I giggled and sat in front of him in my sexy red negligée. I noticed his prick twitched and licked my lips.

"Damn!" he cried.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We were supposed to go buy that sexy white bra for you tonight! I just forgot once you placed my hand on your wet cunt when I got home," he admitted.

"Tomorrow night is just as good. I had a long day and I wanted to do this," I shared with him.

Richard smiled and his cock stood up.

"Now for tonight's agenda. I am going to tell you my fantasies and then I want you to tell me how they make you feel. According to your responses I will decide how many spanks you will receive. Understood?" I began.

"Yes, Ma'am, I do understand. This makes me excited!" he confessed.

I walked to the dresser and picked up my brush. When I turned, Richard was watching me. Smiling, I walked back to the bed, slapping my hand with the back of the brush. I sat down on the side and pulled the nightgown up to just above my pussy.

I heard Richard's breath catch. I looked up and he smiled.

"You shaved!" he cried with eyes wide, "After all of this time you shaved your pussy!"

"Yeah, it just seemed like time," I answered with an air of non-committal.

"Mmmmm, looks good to me. If I'm a good boy and tell you my truths tonight may I have the pleasure of licking it and maybe even feeling it over my cock?" he asked.

"We'll see; but first let's see what you think of my fantasies! Now, come over here and lay across my lap!" I commanded.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers