Tell Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

He did as he was told and my clit was already standing up. I rubbed the smooth side of the brush over his round butt and my finger the length of its crack. A chill ran down his spine and he shivered.

"Now, Richard I am going to share with you the thoughts I had today. I want you to tell me what those ideas make you feel.

Gently rubbing his butt with my hand I started, "After I put the kids down for their nap, I couldn't wait to get to he computer to contact Frank. I was excited about talking to him. My pussy was even wet, breasts were hard and I decided not to wear underwear. That's why when you came home I guided your hand to my pussy… to excite you."

I felt his cock tighten and grow between my legs. "How do you feel about that dear?" I asked.

"Well, I like the changes this new man has created in you, such as, your willingness to take steps you have never attempted. I loved coming home to a hot wife who wanted me to feel her sex. The erotic lingerie you have been wearing turns me on. When I saw that you had trimmed your pubic hair it was all I could do not to kneel down and stick my tongue in you," he confessed.

"Hmmmm, interesting! So it turns you on that another man is making me into a hot wife and you want to take advantage of these changes in me?" I asked him.

"No, Ma'am, I don't want to ever take advantage of you. I want you to use me in any way you wish. I want to take care of you and make sure that you have all that you want and need. If you want to fuck Frank, I only pray that you will allow me to watch as he takes you."

"That's a pretty nasty thought, Richard, wanting to watch me having sex with Frank! Don't you think?" I feigned anger while I was really getting wet at the idea of having Richard watch me fuck Frank.

"Yes, I do, dear, but that is how I feel and I want to be honest with you so that you can shape me into the man you want me to be," he swore.

"Well, I think that is disgusting; you watching me and I believe you will get ten spanks for that thought!" I said harshly.

I grabbed his cock and balls with my left hand and the head of the brush slapped his buttocks…

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! …

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Thank you Mistress for making me confess to you my nasty thoughts. I know that you are making me a better man by doing so," Richard whispered then kissed my leg.

I wondered why he called me mistress but decided to just let it drop for tonight.

"Now Richard, today I asked Frank how large his cock is," I said. I reached under my pillow and pulled out the picture of him on the beach and placed it so Richard could see it once again. "Remember this picture?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do, my love! He is a nice looking man," he answered.

"Did you notice the bugle there when you looked at it?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," he said.

"I have never seen a bulge like that in my life," I told him. "So today when I was talking to Frank, I asked him how large he was. He told me it is eight and a half inches long and about five inches around," I shared with him.

"Wow, I guess I don't come close to that, do I baby?" he whispered.

"Well before today I thought you had the biggest dick in the world," I told him. "Now I long to find out what one that size would feel like sliding in and out of me. How does that make you feel?" I asked.

I didn't think it was possible, but I felt his cock grow larger and harder between my legs before he spoke.

"My love for you is deeper than any love I have ever known, except for that of our children. I want you to have all that you want and desire. If you want to experience a big cock, I will see that it is possible for you to have that. My only request would be that when you have sex with Frank, that you allow me to lick his cum out of your pussy and your juices off of his staff," he said.

I caught my breath and couldn't think for a moment. My brush swirled around his fleshy butt.

"That's downright disgusting, Richard!" I cried out. "You want to lick Franks cum out of my pussy after he has fucked me with his large cock! Then you want to take another man's prick into your mouth? You never told me you were GAY!" I ranted.

"Sweetheart, I am not gay, but I would love to taste your juices mixed with his cum once he removes his cock from your silky pussy. I go wild just at the smell of you after we have had sex. I know the idea that another man had taken you will make me want and love you even more for the gift of his cum. Just knowing that you are desirable to him will make me want to satisfy you more!" He looked in my eyes to show his sincerity.

"That's naughty and nasty, Richard!" I banished his thoughts, as my pussy became creamier. "I think that is definitely worthy of at least twelve spanks, don't you think?"

"Yes, my Lady, please punish me for these disgusting thoughts of mine," he pleaded.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! …

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

I was too excited to continue with the game and Richard's buttocks were tender and red.

"That's enough for tonight, dear. I am glad you told me of the dirty thoughts in your head. You must control those thoughts in the future because as you know, Frank will be coming soon to visit us. We haven't set a date yet, but I know it will be soon," I assured him.

He sat on the side of the bed listening to me and I looked at his hard five inch cock that had until now pleased me. He had given me two beautiful children with that penis of his. Now I wanted more. I couldn't explain it, but I wanted to see if it made me feel differently.

I pulled off my negligée and lay back on the pillows. Spreading my legs, I pulled Richard between them. He smiled and licked his lips. I kissed him and pushed his head down to my freshly shaved pussy.

"Mmmmm, it's so smooth. I want to lick it and eat it and put my tongue in it," he said as he dove deep between my legs and his hot, wet tongue explored deep inside the darkness of my sex and his fingers played with my now visible clit.

My orgasm was explosive and I pulled him off my twat and up to my lips. I could taste my wetness on his lips and I licked it off him as his hard dick dove deep inside my slick cunt.

His motions were slow and precise. Richard knew how to move in me to bring me to the point of pleasure that always made me moan and scream for more. But he was aware that now, he could not just explode his manhood in me. Now he had to wait until I was ready for his load.

Up and down he road me hard for what seemed a long time. I was hot but there was difficulty with his cock in me tonight. It did not seem able to find my secret chambers. He pumped hard and fast and still nothing.

I pushed him off me and made him go doggie style. He reached around my waist and played with my clit while his full prick pounded against the back of my pussy. Finally, after much effort, my ecstasy came.

Richard continued pumping me, not knowing that my legs had turned to liquid. I let him ride me for another five minutes before I said, "I want to suck your cock while Frank fucks me, would you like that Richard?"

His body banged against mine, his fingers squeezed the head of my clit shooting lightening through my legs one more time. Then the full force of his load gushed into the hungry areas of my hot box. I love the way that feels.

As he fell off of me, I whispered, "Richard, do you really want to lick Frank's cum out of my pussy?"

"Yes, I do," he affirmed.

"Why don't you practice, now, I want to see you suck your cum out of me," I whispered.

I scooted up with my back against my pillows. He crawled between my legs on his knees. He cock became hard again. He took his hands and opened my lips. Then he bent down and stuck his tongue deep inside of my sugar walls.

The sensation was unreal. I couldn't believe I was watching my loving husband lick his seed out of my pussy. It felt fantastic and weird at the same time. It made my nipples hard just watching the pleasure he was having.

Once he had collected all of his seed from inside me, he lifted his head with his tongue still hard and out. He ran it up over my still vibrating clitoris causing my body to shudder.

"Oh, I do want you to clean me up after Frank has filled me with his seed," I whispered, running my fingers in and out of my still throbbing pussy.

Richard rolled over to his side of the bed, then put his arm around me and pulled me close. We snuggled as we fell asleep.

The next morning, his mouth awakened me. It was once again on my womanhood. I looked down at him and said, "Just can't get enough of me huh?" I teased.

He looked up with juices on his chin and shook his head "No" then finished what he had started. I pushed him off the bed and put on a clunky robe to go fix breakfast for the kids.

Last night's play had produced some fantastic sex, but my mind was thinking only of Frank's large prick.

The kids clamored into the kitchen followed by Richard pretending to be a monster. He came up behind me, kissed the back of my neck, whispered "Thank you for last night," in my ear and I felt his stiffness against my butt.

I turned, faced him, and kissed him hard and deep, "It was my pleasure, my love!" Now wash your hands and get the milk for the kids," I teased.

Today was Mom's Day Out. Usually a day I waited for all week. It was my time to take the kids to a nursery for about four hours and go shopping, have lunch with my girlfriends, or just veg out and watch a silly B movie.

What went though my head this morning was "I will have four hours to talk to Frank today!"

When Richard left with the kids, he pinched my breast and ran his hand into my robe to feel the smoothness of my mostly shaved pubic area. When he brought his hand out he stuck his fingers into is mouth and said "Mmmmmm, what a way to start the day!"

I thew the dishes in the dishwasher and ran to the computer.

There he was. I hailed him and Frank quickly responded. "How are you today my lovely, lady?"

"I'm glad you are here, Frank. I did something for you last night!" I wrote.

"Really? What is that?" he asked.

"I shaved my pussy for you! When you get her I will be smooth and sexy and you will have full access to her," I told him.

"Ohhhhh Baby, that sounds so good. Does Richard know you shaved it for me?" he asked.

I think that he does. I never really told him it was for you. But he likes it this way, too.

"I can't wait to see it!" he said. "I can just imagine how smooth and soft it must feel!" he typed and I got wet. "Why don't you ask Richard to take some pictures of you so I can see how sexy you are looking for me these days.

The thought of Richard taking pictures of me to send to Frank really excited me. My fingers found my clit and started rubbing. I closed my eyes for a moment and let the warmth of my stimulation flow through me. My orgasm came quickly; I was so turned on by this man.

We talked for hours about every subject. I told him I wanted him to visit us soon. I told him about my little game that I play with Richard. I shared with him the one we played last night and Richard's responses. This excited Frank. "He wants to watch me fuck you, really?" he asked.

"Yes, he was sincere when he told me that," I explained.

"He really said he wanted to suck my cock after I fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes, and lick your cum out of my pussy. Doesn't that sound exciting and sexy? So will you please come and visit with us for at least a week?" I pleaded.

"I'll let you know tomorrow if I can get off from work, I promise!" Frank pledged.

I looked at the clock and it was one-thirty. I had almost forgotten to pick up the kids.

I quickly logged off the computer, went to wash my sticky fingers from masturbating and jumped in the car. They were just walking out of the building when I drove up. On my way home, I stopped by Best Value and picked up a digital camera.

Back home, I prepared dinner and couldn't wait for Richard to get home so I could tell him the good news. I just knew he would be as excited as I was. The kids played quietly in the back yard until their daddy arrived. He carried them in with him.

"Hi, baby! How was your day?" he asked as he kissed my neck and reached to see if I had panties on. He looked up and smiled when he discovered that I didn't. I remained silent, afraid that I would blurt it out if I opened my mouth. I felt as giddy as a schoolgirl waiting for the senior prom.

We chitchatted through dinner and I cleaned the kitchen while Richard bathed the kids. Together, we tucked them in and turned off the light.

"I need to go to the car for a minute, I'll be right back," Richard said mysteriously.

I shook my head and headed to the bedroom.

When he returned, he had a white bag with Kathy's Secret written in bright pink on the front.

"What did you buy?" I asked.

He smiled really big and reached his hand into the bag, pulling out a very sexy white silk bra. "I promised and I wanted to make sure that you had it!"

I ran up to him, threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard.

"Can I put it on you?" he asked.

"Oh yes!" I cried as I took off my robe.

Richard took the tags off and then opened the front clasp. I held out my arms and he placed the bra on me as he would a blouse. He stepped in front of me and licked each nipple; then he pulled the two triangular sides together and snapped the catch.

He then ran his fingers over the smooth soft material and cooed. "I love the feel of silk on you. You deserve only the best!"

I threw my arms around him and kissed again. Taking him by the hand, I lead him to the bed. I only had the bra on.

I was nervous and excited at the same time. Once Richard was comfortable on the bed, I reached under my pillow and pulled out the digital camera. "When I talked to Frank today, he said he would like to have some new pictures of me. So I stopped and picked this up so you could take some good pictures that we can send. Would you do that for me, dear?"


Richard had been rubbing my silk covered breast while I was talking and he looked into my eyes and said, "I would love to. His prick was hard and when he stood over me it waved.

I got off the bed and put on a pair of white silk panties then found my white cotton bed jacket. Then I smoothed out the bedspread and sort of lounged on the edge of the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair to sort of muss it just a little, put on a sexy smile and said, "I'm ready when you are, sweetheart."

Richard knelt on one knee in front of me and focused the camera. Just before he took the shot, I licked my lips and he caught the sexy look in my eyes.

He came over and showed me the picture. "I think this is a good one," he beamed.

It was, but I didn't want to stop with just one picture. "Yes, but let's see if we can get a better one," I impelled.

I changed into some royal blue bikini underwear and camisole then sat on the corner of the bed with my legs on either side of the point. I tilted my head a little and placed my finger just inside my mouth touching my tongue.

"I like that pose," Richard smiled, precum starting to show on the head of his cock again.

"Yeah! I like this one a lot!" I said as he showed me the picture.

"Mmmm, I want to try another," I insisted.

I changed into the red negligée being sure to open the long slit that went to my hip. I took off all underwear and stood sideways turning my head towards Richard. My breast stood out and my hip said hello, I placed my hand very close to my pussy and when he pressed the shutter, I rubbed my clit.

The picture was hot I could tell by Richard's expression. "Do I get to keep these on our computer?" He asked.

"Of course dear and while I'm with Frank you can look at them and masturbate," I teased.

"Wow! Let's take some that are sexier, then," he goaded me to do what I wanted to do.

"Oh, good idea! Should I like take off my bra and squeeze my nipple?" I suggested?

"Yeah, I like that idea!" I took off the negligée and put on a string thong. I put my new bra on leaving it unclasped. I placed my nipple between my fingers and sprawled across the corner of the bed.

When Richard clicked the picture, I licked my lips and pinched my nipple.

I could tell by the expression on his face that Richard was getting really turned on by our little photo session.

"Can we do some really nasty shots that we won't send to Frank?" he asked.

"Sure, sweetheart, somethings you can masturbate to while I'm with Frank?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know, things that show you with no clothes on!" he said.

I took off the thong and my bra and placed my fingers in my pussy. As Richard snapped the picture I licked my lips. Then I pulled one knee up and brought my breast to my lips and licked my nipple.

One shot I had my legs spread and I opened my pussy lips to show the entrance to my womanhood. After that one, Richard could go no more. "Please let me lick you and make love to you! I am so hot!"

"Sure, baby, you did a good job tonight. Come make me feel good!" I consented and lay back spreading my legs so he could fill me with his hot appreciation.

While he was between my legs with a hard, wet, prick, I decided to test the waters as to how Richard felt about Frank coming to visit. "Honey, I know you must be a little scared along with being excited about Frank coming to visit, I started and he shook his head. "I am too. Can you try to trust that I won't let things get out of hand emotionally?" I whispered while I ran my hands through his hair.

"Yes, Barbara," he moaned, "I trust you with all of my heart, I know that you love the children and me and would never do anything to jeopardize our family," he shared with me.

"You're right sweetheart, you and our children are my life. You are the love of my life and always will be. This thing with Frank is just a game. I want to keep it that way," I told him and he let a deep sigh of relief which indicated that these thoughts had passed through his mind and now he was relieved and comfortable.


His stroking of my pussy sped up and his lips covered my nipples as he realized how very much he meant to me. He fucked me deeper and harder than he had in weeks. I'm sure his relief of knowing that I still loved him and always would, turned him into a ravenous animal.

I decided to wait until tomorrow to tell Richard that Frank was coming to visit.

The next morning, I was exhilarated. I had enjoyed our photo shoot and the sex we shared afterwards. But I couldn't wait to send the pictures to Frank. I hoped they would make him want me as much Richard had last night.

I logged onto the computer and uploaded the pictures first under the folder, "Richards Fantasies" so that he would have his to masturbate with. Then I sent them to Frank. That done, I hailed Frank and was excited that he responded right away.

"I just sent you the pictures Richard took of me last night, I hope that you will like them," I wrote

"Good afternoon, baby! Thanks, I'll check them out now, hold on!" he typed.

I waited as he looked at my sexy pictures. When he came back to me, his words were, "WOW I can't wait to put my hard cock into that sexy shaved pussy of yours after I have licked it with my wet tongue so that I will slide in easily!"

I giggled to myself and fluids filled my cunt. "I enjoyed having Richard take them for you and inventing sexy poses," I shared with him.

"I can't wait to get there now, I won't be able to go to lunch today because I'm so hard right now!" He wrote. "Did you tell Richard when I am coming?"

"I'm going to do it tonight, I wanted to get the pictures to you first," I typed.

"Great! Sorry, sweetheart, but my boss just called, I'll talk to you a little later, bye" he typed and logged off.

I cleaned house and did mundane chores until Richard came home. I ran to him and kissed him, running my tongue deep into his mouth. He held me close and when our lips parted he said, "Wow! What happened to you today? It must have been good," he laughed.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers