Tell Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off just enough to taste the salty cum as it rose to his head. I licked the early drops and sucked, begging for more.

One of Frank's hands pulled my breast out of my dress and he pinched the nipple and massaged my mammary. My fingers went to my clit. I finger fucked my pussy. When Frank finally erupted in my throat, I had an enormous orgasm and he had to help me off the floor.

As my head reappeared above the table he was shaking his head. "Wow! Woman, you really know how to make a man feel good! I certainly want more of those sweet lips on my body," he smiled.

The he pulled up the bra of my dress to cover my exposed breasts and led me back to the dance floor. My legs were shaking and my eyes couldn't focus, but he guided me around the floor and showed me attention I had not had in many years.

When we returned home, I stumbled and talked loud to let Richard know we had arrived. I started for my bedroom hoping that Frank would not allow me to go there.

"No, no, no, baby, you're going to keep me company tonight," he whispered as he pulled me toward his room.

Once inside, he stripped off my dress and carried me to the bed. Tearing off his suit and throwing it on the floor, he jumped on the bed and spread my legs. He was completely unaware he had left the door ajar or maybe he had done so on purpose.

I heard a board creak as Richard tiptoed to the door of the room where Frank was taking me and making me his. I heard the whisper as the door opened a slight bit more and a faint light from the kids' nightlight shown on our naked bodies.

Frank did not acknowledge the subtle changes in the room; rather because he was so into fucking me or he just wanted Richard watching didn't matter, as long as Richard's fantasy was being fulfilled.

I pushed my body up and forced Frank onto his back. I straddled his huge dong and maybe because he had already stretched me or because I was so hot and wet, I slipped down smoothly on his arrow and hit the target.

Fire flowed through my legs and belly. I felt more juices filling my cunt and my body pumped up and down on his cock. Frank licked his fingers and then pinched my clit and rubbed it lightly.

I moaned and moved faster up and down on his shaft. I reached behind me and grabbed his balls that were getting hard and tight.

His hands found my nipples and he pinched them tight. It was a little painful but at the same time, a shot of pure pleasure shot through my whole body, delighting all of my senses.

In all of my life, I had never had such a wonderful penis in my pussy. It filled me completely and seemed to know its way around. From time to time, Frank would pull up on his knees and play with my clit. He pushed the hood back and wet the tip of is finger. The he massaged the head moving his finger in circles.

My mind raced trying to keep up with the pleasures his cock, mouth, and fingers were offering my body. I tried to imagine what Richard was seeing and I moaned and cried out. "Frank, you fuck me SO good! Make me cum!"

Finally, I felt the dam break and the rush of his seed as it slammed into my pussy. It was thick and warm and overflowed the banks of my delta. As soon as he pulled out I rolled off of him and lay beside him breathing heavily.

I felt the bed sink and then I felt a wet tongue explore my throbbing cunt.

"Mmmmm, Ohhhhhhh, Yeeeahh, thank you!" I heard as Richard climbed between my legs and started lapping the seed that had been deposited there by Frank. I loved the feel of his thirsty tongue as he lapped up the flow that trickled down my butt cheeks.

Once the flow of cum had been controlled, he stuck his tongue into my throbbing pussy and searched for the pasty fluid that had brought me such erotic joy. My fingers wrapped themselves in his hair and forced his face deeper into my cunt. I wanted to feel his tongue as deeply as Frank's prick had gone.

Glancing over at Frank, I noticed that his cock was still hard and his thick cum was still pumping out of it. It looked like a fountain, with its water spewing into a pool.

As soon as Richard was sure he had cleaned the last of Frank from my sugar walls, he kissed my clit and then my lips. He whispered, "I love you," and kissed me lightly on the mouth.

Then he turned and his mouth covered Frank's flowing shaft. His mouth consumed the pumping phallus and I saw his cheeks sink in from sucking. His cock stood up under his thin pajama bottoms. I saw a wet spot appear.

Leaning over, I opened the slit in the pajamas and my mouth covered his hardening pole. I sucked him and pulled at his seed while he sucked Frank. He moaned and then he exploded in my mouth. I had to swallow him quickly.

He finished cleaning Frank, kissed me good night then got up and went to our bed alone.

In the morning the shuffling of little feet woke me. It's the mother in me, you know. I found a robe and snuck out of the room so they would not see where I had slept. I led them into the kitchen and fed my children their breakfast before the men woke.

Then I sent them out to play while I cooked breakfast for the men in my life. Eggs, bacon, sourdough wheat toast, and lots of strong hot coffee. Richard was the first to stumble in. I went to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You were wonderful last night, my love!" I whispered in his ear.

"What are you talking about?" he teased.

I hit him with my hand and scolded him for being so coy.

Frank was not long after him. "Thanks man for the cleanup last night. I really liked that!" he said.

"What cleanup?" Richard asked.

"Awe, come on man, I know I had a lot to drink and it wasn’t all alcohol, but I know you came in after I had Barbara and cleaned both of us up. And it was wonderful man! Really!" Frank told him.

Richard keep up his act and said, "You two are crazy, I don't have any idea what time you came home this morning…. Oops!" he laughed.

I took him in my arms and kissed him hard then watching for the children, I knelled before him and took his dick in my mouth once again. "You do taste good this morning, dear!" I whispered.

Then I heard the toaster pop up and released his prick from my mouth. As I passed Frank, I kissed him then called the kids to the table. It was going to be a beautiful day!

After breakfast, I went to shower as did Frank. While I was washing the soap out of my hair I felt a breeze as the curtain was pulled back. I opened my eyes as Richard climbed over the side of the tub.

He took me in his arms and kissed me. "What was it like?" he whispered.

I smiled and told him, "He has a really hard cock. It his thick and the head has such a beautiful shape. I had to make sure I didn't take too much in at once. It would have torn me up. Oh, but it felt so good sliding up and down on that merry go round," I laughed.

Richard had gone hard once again. I slapped at his arrow playfully and then knelled down and brought him to completion. I allowed his cum to drip down my chest. Then I stood up and pushed his head to my breast and said, "LICK IT UP!"

"Mmmmm," he sighed and his tongue lapped his semen off my breast then suckled my hard nipples.

"Mommy, Daddy!" I heard the kids cry. Richard jumped out of the shower, dressed quickly and went to see to their needs. I spread my legs and once again found my pleasure spot. I masturbated until my legs were like rubber. I sat on the cool porcelain.

My mind reeled and I tried to imagine what the coming days would reveal to us and the joy and pleasures we would discover. A smile crossed my face as I stepped out of the tub. My body slick with water. I turned to reach for a towel and Frank handed it to me….

~ Lady Dora (Thanks to Richard_f for his input)