Tell Daddy What's Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I'm going to take off your pants now," he said.

"Oh Daddy, no! You can't! It's... it's wrong!" But she was still rocking against him, and she gave no further protest as he peeled off her panties and threw them to the floor. She clamped her thighs together as his hand travelled up between her bare legs.

"Daddy!" she said.

"Shh, baby. Daddy just wants to make you feel good. He's not like those awful boys. Daddy loves you. He'd never hurt you, never."

"I know, Daddy. But I'm scared."

"Don't be scared, sweetie. I'm not going to hurt you. Don't you want to feel good?"

"Y...yes, Daddy." She looked down, torn between shame and desire.

"Well, I'm going to make you feel better than you've ever felt before. You'll see, sweetie. Now just relax."

Impatient, he prised her thighs apart. She let him, let them fall open. Let his hand brush upwards, brush her most secret place. He gasped as he felt how wet she was. How wet his daughter was for him. For her Daddy. Hypnotised, he rubbed up and down, rubbed that wetness between her lips, rubbed her clit. He pushed the tip of his finger inside of her tight hole, so gently because he was afraid to hurt her, but she raised up her hips and bore down on his finger so that the whole length slid inside of her. He pulled it out, slick with her juices, and couldn't help but put it into his mouth and suck all those juices from it. Oh god she tasted so good, and he was going straight to hell but he didn't care, he pushed his finger back inside of her, in and out, thumb rubbing her clit as his other hand played with her nipples, and she moaned and ground her pussy against him, and his cock strained so painfully he couldn't wait any longer. He took his hands away.

"Baby, take Daddy's trousers off," he said.

Dazed, she looked up.

"I'll carry on doing that after you take off my trousers please."

He loomed over her as shakily she struggled with belt and button and zip. She pulled the grey suit trousers down around his ankles and he stepped out of them.

"And my pants please."

"But..."

"Do it, sweetie."

He was wearing loose blue boxer shorts that were tented in the front. She gingerly lifted them up and over his raging erection. Just the feel of the material brushing against him, of the closeness of her hands to his cock, gave him such a thrill his head span. He stepped out of the shorts.

"Thank you sweetie. You're so good, you make your old Dad so proud."

She smiled.

"Now lie down, baby."

She did so.

"I'm going to touch you again," he continued, "just like before." She nodded. "Only I want you to touch me too, just like you did those boys. Okay baby?"

She looked alarmed, shook her head.

"Now darling. I told you I wouldn't hurt you. All I want you to do is make your Daddy feel good like he's making you feel good, like you made those boys feel good."

"But Daddy, it's much bigger than those boys'. And... and you're my Dad. It's not right."

"Your Daddy knows better than anyone what's right and wrong, doesn't he baby? You trust me, don't you baby? And just like I promised to not tell anyone about what happened at school, so I want you to promise to not tell anyone about this, okay? Because sometimes what a father and his daughter do together in their house has to be secret. You understand, don't you pumpkin?"

As he said this, he was once again massaging her breasts, massaging her clit. He rewarded her "Yes, Daddy. I promise not to tell" with the introduction of a second finger into her tight virgin hole.

"Now touch Daddy, baby," he urged.

He picked up her hand, wrapped it around his cock. He moved his hand over hers, pumped it for a few strokes then let go. Her hand carried on pumping. Oh god it felt good, it felt so fucking good, his daughter wanking him, wanking his hard cock, oh she was a filthy slut, never without a cock in her hand! He felt his orgasm building fast and removed her hand.

"Didn't I do it good?" she worried.

"Oh baby, you did it so well, so well," he crooned. "But I want to show you something special."

"What, Daddy?"

"I'm going to kiss your pussy," he said, and moved down between her legs. Amidst her general protests he picked up he legs and threw them over his shoulders.

"If you don't like it baby, I'll stop, okay?" he promised.

Then he burrowed his face between her thighs. He lapped greedily at her pussy, his face coated in her sweet juices. He licked and sucked gently on her clit; he poked his stiff tongue inside her tight hole; he reached up with his rough hands to twist her nipples. He was surprised when she reached down, grabbed his head and pulled it further into her, grinding her clit against him and wrapping her thighs around his face so tightly he could barely breathe. Her hips bucked up and down, she moaned and writhed and he could tell she was getting close. Come for me, baby, he urged her silently. Come for your Daddy. He pushed a finger, two fingers inside of her, pumping them, and she whimpered with pleasure, pulling his face still harder against her clit.

"Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, I'm gonna..." she moaned, and then she exploded, crying out, her pussy pulsing around his fingers, gushing liquid onto his face, thighs clamping tight around his ears. He stayed like this until she had ridden out the waves of her orgasm, until she stopped pulsing and her body went limp, then he extracted himself, wiping hi face on his shirt, and crawled up alongside her to hold her.

"Well baby?" he said. "How was it?"

"Oh Daddy, I never... I mean... I mean, wow!" she said, gazing up at him in adoration.

"I wanted to make you feel special like that because you're my special girl, the most special in the world," he said.

"Thank you Daddy," she said, snuggling up to him.

"Baby, do you want to make me feel special too?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Of course I do!"

"Well baby, do you know what to do?"

"The same as I did to those boys? You want me to touch your dick?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetie. But this time I don't want you just to touch it. I want you to kis it and suck it too."

She made a face, the same face as when he'd tried to get her to eat Brussels sprouts at Christmas as a child.

"Sweetie, I want you to do this one thing for me, please. Now, play with my dick like you did before. That's a good girl. That's so good. Just up and down like that... you can squeeze it a bit harder... not too hard though... oh, that's good baby. Now, scooch down a bit. That's right. Now keep doing that with your hand. Only bend down and kiss it too. Okay, baby, open your mouth a bit. That's good. Try licking it. Lick it all over, baby. Make it nice and wet. Mmm. Oh god. Oh baby that's good. Baby, see if you can put it in your mouth. Try and suck it baby. Suck Daddy's cock, baby. Oh, that's it. That's it, baby. Keep moving your hand. Oh yes. Oh god. Oh baby, oh baby, you're going to make your Daddy come, oh make your Daddy come baby!"

And then he was seeing stars, as the most powerful orgasm of his life burst out of him, as he pumped cum into his daughter's mouth, as it spilled out of the sides and ran down her chin, wave after wave of it; he thought it would never end. And then with one final shudder he was spent. As his racing heartbeat slowed and the room stopped spinning he held out his arms to her, panting.

"Come here, sweetie."

They lay on the sofa, entwined together, half-naked, coated in a sheen of sweat and sticky bodily fluids, chests rising and falling as their breathing evened out. He stroked her hair, and as he yawned and her heavy eyelids began to droop closed he pulled a blanket over them both, and they slept, his protective arms around her delicate little body. And their sleep was untroubled by guilt or shame, and even in that first sleepy half-light of dawn, before morning brought with it that shock of awareness, that inevitable expulsion from Eden, they woke and he kissed her and whispered,

"I love you, baby."

And she whispered back,

"I love you too, Daddy."

12