Tell Him It's Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain began, reminding her of all the times she and Mick used to make love during thunderstorms. She felt hear heart breaking. She glanced at the phone almost tempted to call Mick on his cell phone, but didn't. She knew she had to give him time.

* * *

It was past three in the morning and Mick woke up from a bad dream. He dreamt that he had lost Jennifer forever. His life was filled with solitude. Jennifer was everything to him. Should it matter that she wrote taboo stories? Why had he been so worked up about the whole situation? Deep down, did he really enjoy the story?

"No! How could I have enjoyed that? That was sick! Incest is just wrong!" Mick muttered. He turned on the light and sighed. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep for the rest of the night. He got up and looked outside the window. The rain had slowed down but lightning still flashed.

"Alright Mick, you going to talk to me or what?"

Mick turned to see Roger standing behind him.

Mick nodded. He took a deep breath before explaining everything to Roger. Afterwards Roger could no longer hold a straight face. He burst out laughing. Mick frowned thinking his friend had no sympathy for his situation.

"What's so damn funny?" Mick asked furiously.

Roger tried to contain his laugher. "Oh man! Oh man!" He kept saying in between breaths.

Mick crossed his arms and waited for his friend to finish laughing. Roger saw the stern look on Mick's face and he quickly stopped laughing. "Uh oh sorry."

"Why were you laughing? This is a serious matter."

Roger took a seat on the recliner and stared up at his friend. "Mick, you're upset because of that? Man, if I had a girlfriend who wrote taboo stories, I'd be all over her. I'd even ask her to read me one in bed."

Mick raised a brow. "You would, you perv."

"Hey man, Jenny is a great girl. I mean you two have this kind of connection that is really cool. I mean it's hard enough finding a girl you can settle down with and commit yourself to, but once you do, you don't want to let that go."

Mick listened. "Yeah, but she writes about incest. Do you think she actually...you know participates in it?"

Roger burst out laughing again. "Do you think Stephen King really murders people? It's all fantasy, dude. You need a reality check."

Mick looked down. He was feeling shame for having judged the love of his life. He loved her no matter what. Why should this minor issue make him so paranoid?

"You know what to do now," Roger said with a smirk on his face.

Mick agreed. He'd have to wait until the next day of course. He was going to think of a clever way to say he was wrong and that he loved her unconditionally.

* * *

Jennifer woke the next morning, alone. The sun was out and the storm had vanished somewhere in the early morning. She looked to the side and realized Mick never came home. She felt like crying again but held back her tears. She'd wait for him to gather his thoughts and eventually he'd make up his mind about their relationship.

She decided to take a shower and headed out to buy some groceries since the refrigerator was almost empty. Whatever decision Mick made, she'd have to live with.

* * *

After buying a few groceries, Jennifer struggled to open the door and when she finally did, her groceries fell onto the floor. She groaned and knelt down to pick up the canned food and a few apples that'd fallen. She heard footsteps and looked up. Mick stood before her with a straight face. He stooped down to help her. Jennifer wondered what decision he'd made. After they gathered the food, Mick helped her carry the paper bags to the kitchen table. He hadn't spoken to her yet.

Jennifer looked up at him waiting for a response. Mick's eyes were gloomy. She'd never seen him that way before.

"Hi," she was the one to speak first.

"Hey," Mick answered weakly.

"So uh...are you...are we ok?" Jennifer asked softly.

Mick shrugged. "I don't know. Jenny, I don't know if I can handle you writing such...dirty stories. I mean incest? Why do you write about incest?"

Jennifer felt her face turning red. "Because it's so taboo. It's not like I approve of incest in real life you know."

Mick looked away. "Well, I thought about this all night and I thought I was going to be ok with it, but I'm not."

Jennifer's heart sank. "Mick–"

"No. I've made up my mind Jenny."

Jennifer didn't say anything. She ran out the room and headed for their bedroom. She knew he'd leave her but she didn't want to stay at the house where they've both shared so many memories. She'd ask Lilly if she could stay with her or go back home with her parents, but she couldn't stay there.

With blurry vision from her tears, she managed to find a large suitcase to get whatever clothes she could fit. She'd come back for her things later. Right now she just needed to runaway. She couldn't believe it. The words Lilly had said broke her heart more. Mick never loved her. If he had, the whole story issue would have not been such a big deal.

She began to stuff the suitcase with any articles of clothes that she could grab. She sobbed loudly. Mick stood at the door and watched her. She stopped and looked at him. She narrowed her eyes at him. "I can't believe you don't love me Mick. I thought we had something special."

Mick smiled wickedly. Jennifer was appalled by the devious smirk. "How can you smile like that?" She screamed in between her tears.

Mick coolly walked towards her and cupped her face. "You always act like such a little brat sis."

Jennifer blinked. "W-what?"

"There is no need to leave your big brother, you now that."

Jennifer stared up at him blankly. What was going on? "Mick?"

"Just call me Nathan," he whispered referring to the character's name in her story he'd read.

Jennifer's heart pounded. "Does this mean you are ok with this? You still love me?"

"I've always loved you. I'm sorry I was such an asshole. You just shocked me, little girl."

Jennifer blushed. She put her arms around his neck. "I love you so much!"

He leaned down and planted a long wet kiss on her lips. Jennifer was so turned on! She moaned into his kisses, pressing her body against his. "Oh Mick, I love you! I need you!"

Mick pulled away and stared into her face. "Who's Mick? I'm Nathan remember?" He said winking at her.

Jennifer giggled. "Ooh ok. Fuck me Nathan," she rasped.

"I do want youCallie. You want big brother's cock in you?"

Jennifer felt her pussy get so wet! She was enjoying the role-playing. "Yes! Fuck me bro, take me!"

Mick lifted her up and both fell onto the bed. They kissed passionately. Mick ran his lips down her neck and placed gentle kisses on it. Jennifer closed her eyes and smiled. Finally, no more secrets, no more lies. His hot breath caressed her skin while his hands spread her legs and pulled her skirt up. Soon enough, his hand found her aching pussy and rubbed it slowly over her soaked panties.

"Oh yeah!" Jennifer cooed.

Mick slid her panties off easily down her smooth legs. He positioned himself between her thighs and quickly unbuttoned his pants. His cock was throbbing for his love. It didn't matter that she wrote such taboo stories or that she wrote erotica at that, all that mattered, was that he loved her with all of his heart. He wanted her to be with him, at that moment and forever.

"Mmm you're ready aren't you?" Jennifer whispered. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes.

"I'm so ready! I love you Jenny. I love you so much! Be with me Jenny. Be my lover, my friend, be my...wife," his voice faded as he almost choked on his tears.

Jennifer's heart fluttered. Nothing in her life was or would ever be more beautiful than that moment. "Are you asking me to marry you?"

He blushed. "Yes. I am. Will you marry me Jenny?"

Tears of joy ran down her face quick like water. "Yes! Oh yes!"

He leaned down and they kissed passionately in their moment of bliss. Jennifer was so ready to be made love to. She wrapped her legs around his waist. "Make love to me," she implored.

"I'm going to, I'm going to make love to you all night, or as Nathan once said to Callie, 'I'm going to make love to you until we both get tired.'"

Jennifer laughed softly. "Oh you stud!"

Mick plunged himself deep into her and thrust in and out. Jennifer held on to her lover. She lifted her head up and kissed him while his cock pleasured her. Making love to Mick had always been wonderful, but that night, it seemed like a dream. A magical fantasy that was becoming reality.

Their tongues danced in each other's mouth. Mick went faster now feeling his heart beat accelerating with each thrust. Jennifer slipped her hands underneath his shirt and ran her nails lightly on his back. She purred like a kitten as she felt Mick's cock begin to throb hard inside of her.

"You're going to cum aren't you?" She whispered.

"Uh huh y-yeah," Mick managed to respond.

"You feel so good inside of me. Get in deeper, you how deep, I want to cum on your cock. Let's cum together."

Mick slowed down and his body leaned in closer to Jennifer's. She felt his cock pierce her. Her body jolted slightly from the hot sensation of Mick's cock buried deep inside of her.

"Oh yes! Now go fast! I'm so hot for you!" Jennifer screamed.

Mick went fast as he held her legs over his shoulders. He looked at his beautiful future bride and knew he couldn't have made a better decision. She'd be his mate for life and the thought excited him.

His balls began to swell up he was ready to plant his seed deep in her. Jennifer felt a rush of exhilaration all through her body. Each time he slid in and out she got closer to her heavenly climax. There was a brief but beautiful moment neither said anything. They just looked into each other's eyes and felt love from one another.

Mick closed his eyes as the first spurt of cum shot out of his cock. "Oh g-god!" He moaned.

Jennifer felt his seed shoot into her, sending her over the edge. Her entire body trembled and she climaxed all over her lover's cock. "Oh Mick! Mmmggghh!"

Jennifer's pussy squeezed Mick's cock. Her quivering body and angelic face looked so beautiful underneath him. Mick continued to pour his love inside of her until he was finished.

Breathless, both laid on the bed. Mick spooned Jennifer holding her tightly against him. "I'll never let you go Jenny. I promise that."

Jennifer smiled and sighed. She felt relieved that she would finally be able to share everything with the love of her life. Every girl should be this lucky.

The End

12