Tell It to the Judge

Story Info
My wife's night out with her sister.
1.9k words
4.24
271k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,372 Followers

Another little vignette type 'loving wives' story.
No real sex --- no background --- no happy ending. It's not that sort of story.

+++++++++++++++

"Oh Jesus Tom! None of us expected that!"

I looked up at Mike, who I had worked alongside for the last ten years, fighting to keep the tears from my eyes.

"It changes nothing," I told him, trying to keep my voice breaking. "It changes nothing at all."

"You sure Tom?" he questioned me.

"I'm sure," I confirmed, looking over to the other side of the club we were both sitting in. Looking over at Lindsey, my wife for the last nine years.

I'd always thought myself so lucky to have married a girl as beautiful as Lindsey, with her striking long blonde hair, shapely body and large firm breasts.

I'd fell head over heels in love with her within a week of first meeting her, and we'd been married within six months. Since then I'd simply fallen deeper and deeper in love with her, and was sure that she felt the same way about me.

Till now!

To say the least, what I saw must have put that in doubt.

With Mike following me I edged nearer to where she was sat on some guy's lap, laughing and giggling as he spoke to her, wriggling her lovely lithe body as she let his hands roam freely.

The bastard!

The bitch!

I started to make a move on them, but Mike held me back, warning me that I might wish to think twice about it, and indeed the seven big thugs who were sat at their table.

He was right of course, the seven men in question being the Bray twins and their gang, the most feared and ruthless bunch of criminals in South London. Not the sort of guys that anyone with any sense would want to mess with.

"Maybe you'd better not watch," Mike advised me. "I don't think this has hardly started yet."

As he said those words, another three pretty young women joined the group, and the bugger playing with my wife Lindsey, smacked her smartly on the bottom, and passed her over to another of the gangsters. The three new girls spread themselves out among the remaining guys, and within moments all four females were being kissed and pawed at by the seven of them.

There was an icy cold hand squeezing my heart as I next watched as one of them slipped his hand inside Lindsey's top, and started to play with her breast.

Shit! I didn't know if I could stand it much longer.

"She was supposed to be at her sister's place tonight," I croaked out to my buddy, still almost unable to believe what I was seeing. "Of all the damn places for us to chose, it had to be this bloody club."

People on other tables began to look round, as two of the brutes started to undo one of the girl's dresses, and by the time they'd coaxed her more or less out of it, a little crowd had gathered to watch the entertainment. It was only then that I recognised the woman standing there in bra and panties as Julie, my wife's sister.

So this was the sort of thing they'd been getting up to twice a week for the last year or so was it? Ever since her sister's husband had divorced her after catching her red handed in bed with two other men.

Why hadn't I suspected?

Why hadn't I checked up on her?

Why had I let her have so much freedom?

Next thing I saw was Lindsey being lifted bodily up onto the table itself, where she was loudly encouraged to dance, the man I recognised as Jimmy Bray, reaching up under her short skirt and stroking her bare thighs.

And did she stop him? ----- Did she hell!

Lindsey simply carried on with her sensual dance, smiling down at Jimmy, moving across the table towards him to encourage him to feel further.

I was ready to be sick, and fought back the urge to heave up everything that I had eaten that day. Mike grabbed hold of me to steady me realising that I was about to keel over.

"You had no idea Tom?" He questioned me.

"None at all," I replied.

A couple of onlookers tried to join in the fun, only to be pushed back and punched in the face. One of them who was silly enough to fight back, was dragged off round the back, no doubt in for a beating.

By this time Lindsey and another of the other girls, a pretty slim redhead, who had been hoisted up on the table with her, were dirty dancing together, rubbing their tits against one another's and laughing and giggling for all they were worth. Eventually they undid each other's dresses and within moments the pair of them were dancing topless, flaunting their bare breasts at the small crowd, who encouraged them on still further.

"Stop Lindsey," I murmured under my breath. "For God's sake stop what you're doing."

Jimmy Bray took hold of Lindsey's leg and pulled her over towards him, reaching up under her dress, and with no resistance from my dear wife, slowly pulled her panties right down. All she did was laugh out loud as she stepped out of them, and kicked them over towards the other end of the table.

The redhead's dress soon slipped off her hips and fell to the floor, revealing that she hadn't even worn any panties.

A roar of approval went up from the hungry bunch, and the two girls just giggled, Not to be outdone, Lindsey slid her own dress down till she was quite as naked as her friend, the pair of them carrying on their performance naked except for their high stiletto heels.

God, it was awful, and I fought against the temptation to run away.

To escape into oblivion ---- Anything would have been better.

To watch any woman go through that humiliation would be bad enough, but to discover it was your wife ....... Well it was simply indescribable.

"Look Tom," my pal whispered to me, pointing discretely to the other end of the table. "They're feeding the brown haired girl with drugs of some sort."

Following his indication I watched the sickening sight of some half-naked, young, teenage beauty being literally spoon-fed with some obnoxious illegal substance, no doubt feeding her habit that this gang had tricked her into.

Worse was the realisation that by then my wife may have been equally addicted.

Shit!

What could I do?

What did I want to do?

What would any man do?

Several flashes from cameras bought me back to reality, and I realised with a huge sigh that it was time for me to act.

I couldn't just stand there and watch the sickening sight any longer.

"Back me up Mike," I told my pal. "Time to break this party up."

We started to thread our way to the front. I'm a big enough guy, and Mike's even bigger, so we had no great problem pushing the other rubber neckers out of the way. Eventually the pair of us found ourselves right alongside the table, within actual reach of the girls and the thugs.

"Keep your distance prick face," snarled one of the heavies, seeing the two of us up so close. "Watch the whores all you want, but touch one of them and I'll personally break your fucking necks."

I ignored him completely and called out my wife's name.

"Lindsey!" I called. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Pretty original eh?

Maybe just stupid.

By that time her, and at least one other of the girls were on their knees, sucking happily away on a couple of cocks, and not surprisingly my comment didn't register.

So what did I do?

At that moment her bare backside swished round to face me, so taking careful aim I gave her one almighty great slap right on her naked arse.

She screamed!

By Golly did she scream, but not half as loud as the poor sod whose cock she had in her mouth. I guess she didn't bite it right off or anything, but I doubt that he was able to use it for some time afterwards.

She spun round to cuss me, and got as far as, "You dumb bastard --- what do you ....!"

I guess that's when she recognise who had slapped her, and the look on her face was priceless.

Shock!

Confusion!

Shame!

Every emotion imaginable crossed her face during those fleeting seconds.

Then pandemonium broke out.

"I warned you prick face," the guy in front of me screamed at me as he made his lunge, his huge fist flying through the air towards me.

It never got there.

It never arrived.

I hadn't explained perhaps about my pal Mike.

He stepped in and took the guy by surprise, diverting his wild punch and decking the jerk with one of his own.

Half the crowd immediately decided, very wisely, that they had to be somewhere else, but the seven or eight who were left closed up around us.

"OK boss?" the one to my left said to me. "Let's take 'em."

Jimmy and his brothers went berserk, screaming at us and shoving the naked women away in their haste to confront us.

I hardly had time to get my warrant card out, but I did just manage to get a few words in.

"Jimmy Bray," I shouted out to him. "You're under arrest for prostitution, drug dealing and ..... "

It was as far as I got before he was on me, but that didn't do him a lot of good, as the plain clothed coppers who'd been in the crowd with us, soon held him down.

By the time the uniform police arrived maybe a minute afterwards, the fight was almost over, and they soon cleaned up the rest.

Mike and me stood back, watching the mass of unhappy humanity in front of us.

"Detective Inspector," the uniformed Seargent asked me. "What shall we do with the women?"

"Take 'em all in," I didn't hesitate to tell him. "Book 'em all."

"What with," he queried cautiously, vaguely aware by then that one of them was my wife.

"Prostitution, lewd conduct, anything you can think of," I growled at him? "Throw the bloody book at 'em."

Mike and I sat back as a sorry column of handcuffed gangsters were carted out to the waiting police vans, with the pathetic half dressed women bringing up the rear.

As my sister's wife passed me she spat at me. Not a very good shot fortunately, but then we'd never liked one another anyway.

"Tom, please Tom," my wife begged me as she was led by. "Please don't let them take me away honey. None of this is what it looked like."

I looked at her and smiled. Somehow or other she'd been stuffed back into the wrong dress, and being bigger in most departments than the redhead, had tits and bum and bits hanging out all over.

She looked like the whore that I now knew her to be.

"What was it tonight then honey," I snarled back at her. "A Tupperware party at your sisters?"

"No Tom," she sobbed pitifully, tears streaming down her puffed cheeks. "Just get them to let me go and I'll explain it all to you."

"Tell it to the Judge," I answered Lindsey; then turned on my heels and with Mike following me, left the club and went back to my empty house.

Another dirty night's work completed.

+++++++++++++

Well that's it, the end!
Please vote comment or whatever.

Britease
Britease
2,372 Followers