Tell Me About Dick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers

"Would you like to find out how it feels when Joe sucks my nipples?" I asked. Karen licked her lips and nodded slowly.

I straddled Karen and bent over her breasts. Her nipples were already hard and swollen from her own manipulations, but they grew even tighter as I licked and sucked them. I could feel her heart beating faster and she was breathing harder as I continued. She was obviously growing more aroused by the second. So was I. For the first time I really understood why boys loved to play with girls' breasts.

Karen had moved her hands between our bodies and had been caressing my breasts while I had been working on hers. "I want to suck your tits now," she gasped. I rolled onto my back and she climbed on top of me. Her mouth on my nipples was unbelievably exciting. I was climbing slowly and steadily toward orgasm, even though Karen wasn't even touching my genitals.

Although I was mostly lost in the sensations of Karen's love-making, I was dimly aware that she was awfully good at this. Karen had always been shy about sex talk, but I was beginning to suspect that I wasn't her first girl. This was confirmed when she suddenly abandoned my breasts and went down on my crotch. Within a few seconds, it seemed, her mouth and fingers pushed me into the first of a series of body-shattering orgasms. I finally went limp on the straw, totally spent.

When I'd recovered enough to be aware of my surroundings, I realized that Karen was lying beside me with her head on my breast and one arm draped protectively over my belly. I sighed luxuriously and stretched. "That was wonderful," I murmured. "I think I'm spoiled for boys."

I'd said it as a joke, but I felt a sudden shock. "Am I really a lesbian?" I wondered. I was still for a few seconds, frozen by the thought. Then I remembered all the nights I'd spent fantasizing about Joe's penis while I masturbated and concluded I wasn't likely to be giving up boys.

Karen had noticed my stillness. "What are you thinking?" she asked, with a touch of anxiety in her voice. The pressure of her body against mine was so erotic I instantly realized I wasn't going to be turning girls down, either.

"I've never had sex with a girl before . . ." I began. Karen was now frowning slightly. ". . . so I hope you won't be disappointed if I'm not very good at eating your pussy." I realized it was true as I said it.

"Do you really want to do that?" Karen asked.

"More than anything," I replied moving to kiss her full on the mouth.

"You were magnificent," Karen whispered, much later. We were lying together naked, basking in the warm glow that comes only from multiple extended orgasms.

After I'd thoroughly French kissed Karen, I slowly worked my way down her body, planting tender kisses on her throat, breasts, belly, inner thighs . . . At that point, she grew impatient, grabbed my head and guided my face to her crotch. "Come on," she said huskily. "Eat me."

My face was pressed against her mound. I ran my tongue up and down her slit. She was already wet and I savored her taste, slightly saltier than mine, but still honey-sweet. I put my fingers on either side of her mound and pulled her open, admiring her partially open pussy and her little love bud, hiding coyly under its hood.

Karen gasped as I thrust my tongue into her hot wet little hole. She was so tight and so juicy. I couldn't get enough of her taste. The more I tongue-fucked her and sucked the sweet juices from her pussy, the hotter and wetter she became.

I pulled my tongue away and slipped a finger into her. "More," she gasped. I added a second finger, crossed with the first, and began sliding my fingers in and out of her dripping snatch. Karen's clit was so swollen, it resembled a miniature cock. "Suck me," she commanded. "Suck my clit . . . hard."

I wrapped my lips around her, sucking hard and lashing her swollen clit with my tongue while I violently finger-fucked her pussy. Karen screamed and thrashed beneath me. I held on and continued stimulating her. She came and came until she finally collapsed on the straw, totally limp, with her eyes closed.

For an instant, I thought I'd killed her, she was so still. I put my ear against her chest. I could hear and feel her heart pounding, faster than a marathon runner's, but gradually slowing. Her breathing was ragged, but regular.

Karen opened her eyes. It seemed to take her several seconds to focus on my face. "Wow!" was all she said before she closed her eyes again.

My heart was pounding too, and I was breathing hard from the sheer excitement of driving her to that series of spectacular orgasms. I lay beside her, holding her tightly as our heartbeats and breathing slowly returned to normal.

I looked up from Karen's face, idly gazing at the dust motes dancing in the horizontal beam of orange sunlight over our heads. "It's almost sunset," I said. "We'd better go or your Mom will be wondering what's happened to us."

"I want to stay here like this forever," Karen sighed. Then she brightened. "Of course, we are going to be sleeping in the same bed tonight." I could feel my nipples tightening at the thought.

"You kids look tired this morning," Karen's Mom said next morning at breakfast. "Did you have trouble sleeping? You all went to bed pretty early."

"We're fine," I answered. In fact, Karen and I had spent most of the night making love, only sleeping when we grew too exhausted to stay awake.

"We slept great," Jeff said, glancing over at Jimmy. "Didn't we?" Jimmy nodded. Jimmy had spent the night in Jeff's bed. I wondered what they'd been doing.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Oh wow!" Maria exclaimed. "That is so hot. Janna would totally flip."

"Yeah? Does girl on girl stuff gross her out, too?" I was a little miffed with Janna for stomping off like she did.

"No, I don't think so," Virginia said. "Janna would get a serious case of wet panties if she heard about you doing your cousin."

"What? Like she's into girls . . ." my voice trailed off as I saw the expressions on Virginia's and Maria's faces.

"Why not?" Virginia asked.

"You sure had fun with Karen," Maria said.

"Well, that's just being horny," I began. "I've got a boyfriend." Virginia and Maria glanced at each other, almost giggling. "If you'd watched Jimmy and Jeff, you'd want to fuck something, too."

"Of course we would, my dear," Virginia said, imitating Betty Davis perfectly as she moved to hug me. "Of course we would".

"We know," Maria added, joining in the hug. "Girls have to make do when they can't get cock."

I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the feel of my friends' bodies pressing against mine.

It wasn't until that night, when I was alone in bed, that I began considering the implications of Maria's comment about "making do."

* * * * * * * * * *

Dear Sweet Mike,

I'm so glad I guessed the time when you'd be reading my email right. Thinking about you making your big beautiful cock spurt while I was orgasming really thrills me. Promise me you'll read your email at the same time every night. I really love doing it together, even if we're far apart. Somehow, it makes me feel even closer to you.

Taking the digital photos is a lot of fun. I flatter myself that I'm getting to be a bit artistic. It's great that you like the close-up of my nipple so much. I love that picture, too. I didn't realize it could swell up THAT much. It's all from thinking about you.

Oh!! Thinking about what you're doing while you look at my pictures and read my story gets me so hot!

You've always loved watching me play with my vibrator, so you should really like the pictures I've attached this time.

You've told me that you've done it with other boys, so I know this little adventure will really thrill you. I want you to tell me all about the times you've had sex with other guys. Not now, though. I want to wait until we're in bed together. Thinking about it gets me so hot. I bet I'll cum without touching my pussy or clit. Damn! I'm so wet right now, my bush is dripping.

It's hard to wait until it's time to do it with you, but I'm holding out. That makes it so incredibly intense.

Got to go. Sweet dreams. I know mine will be sweet, because they'll be about you.

Love you (your mind, your heart, your soul, your big - well, you know . . .),

Linda (the luckiest girl in the world)

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2003 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Tony Hoskins for the story feedback and to Wayde for his constant love and support.

KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers
12