Tell Me About Dick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,430 Followers

"I hate nice boys," Karen said.

"I love bad boys," Linda said at the same time.

"Okay, bad boy," Karen continued. "You've got two cheap sluts with swollen nipples and open wet pussies. Those cunts have spent the night being girl-licked, fingered and dildo-fucked. They haven't felt a male tongue or a real cock yet. Come do something about that."

So I did something about it. Alternating between the two women, I French kissed them thoroughly, licked their breasts and sucked their nipples. I went down on Karen while Linda sucked my cock. Then I ate Linda out while Karen sucked me.

I made the girls bend over the bed and fucked them from behind, moving from pussy to pussy at random until they were both screaming with combined ecstasy and frustration as I pushed them nearly to climax while denying them release.

Then I had them lie side by side on the bed and made love to them in a more conventional way, dividing my erotic attention evenly between them and slowly bringing them to orgasm.

I was moving off Karen when Linda surprised me by sticking her butt up in the air. "Put it in my ass," she commanded, pointing to a tube of lube on the nightstand. As I lovingly greased her anus, it was obvious that she was ready for me.

I'd never screwed a woman in the ass. I found the prospect incredibly exciting, especially considering the boner I always got just by being in the same room with Linda.

Linda worked a vibrator inside her pussy while I butt-fucked her. Karen stared in fascination at my plunging penis and our thrashing bodies as Linda climbed from orgasm to orgasm. Linda finally collapsed on the bed, totally spent. To my surprise, I still hadn't come.

Karen licked her lips. "Mike, I've never been fucked in the ass," she announced, "but I want you to do it to me now." In honor of her virgin status, I spent a long time preparing Karen. "It doesn't hurt at all," she marveled as I finally slid into her.

I fucked Karen in modified missionary position. I got on my back and she bounced on my dick. I fucked her wheelbarrow style. Between my cock in her ass and the vibrator in her pussy, she came numerous times. I didn't come, although I was trying. I suspected that my earlier orgasms had finished me for the night.

Linda had been lying beside us on the bed, watching intently. She suddenly got up and moved out of sight. I was fucking Karen doggy style when Linda got onto the bed behind me. I felt the sudden pressure of a greased cock head opening my anus. I glanced at the big wall mirror beside the bed. Linda had strapped on a big cock and balls dildo and was sticking it into me.

The fuck train ran for several minutes. Karen had the vibrator in her cunt and my cock up her butt. Linda was thrusting the dildo into my asshole, slapping her pelvis and artificial balls against my buttocks. I finally screamed and pumped hot cream up Karen's ass.

I collapsed in the middle of the bed, between Karen and Linda. I fell asleep with their bodies pressing against mine.

When I woke up on Saturday morning, it was still dark. I was lying on my side. There was only one woman in bed. She was curled against me, pressing her back against my chest and rubbing her buttocks against my erect penis. "Fuck my ass," she whispered almost inaudibly as she rolled onto her stomach.

The lubricant was still on the nightstand. I squeezed a big blob into the palm of my hand and lubricated my stiff penis. She purred with satisfaction as I slid an oily finger up her ass. "Yeah! . . . Fuck!!" she whispered when I inserted a second finger. "Cock now!!" she demanded after I'd finger-fucked her asshole for a few moments.

"This has to be Linda," I thought as my cock slid up her asshole. Karen couldn't be taking me this easily. It had taken a long time to relax her last night. Linda began pushing back, gripping my penis with her anal muscles and working her tight hot butt, demanding that I fuck her harder and faster. She was screaming and cumming as I shot my load up her ass.

Linda lay gasping beneath me. My penis slipped out, leaving a slick trail on her buttocks. I kissed her neck, shoulders, back, buttocks, knees . . . She rolled over and I took her in my arms. We kissed tenderly as she guided my hands over her full figure. I was dreamily kneading her spectacularly swollen nipples when I realized her breasts were bigger than Linda's. "Karen? I didn't expect to be alone with you."

"Slut man, you'll fuck any hole in the dark!" Karen's tone was severe. A second later, she giggled and pulled my face down to hers for a long intense kiss. "Linda's letting me have you for the day. We didn't think you'd mind."

Karen and I climbed into the shower and soaped each others' bodies. We made out for a long time in the warm mist. I sank to my knees and ate her to climax. "I hope you didn't mind my beard stubble between your thighs," I said as I was holding her afterward.

"I liked it," Karen answered. "Please don't shave today. When I'm with a man, I want him to be a man all the way. The sandpaper beard gets me off." Her hand had curled around my rigid penis . She was slowly stroking my shaft and running gentle fingertips over my head. Her other hand was caressing my balls. "It all gets me off. All the man things," she purred as she sank to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

She sucked me until my balls tightened and my cock throbbed. As I hovered on the brink of orgasm, she stuck a finger up my asshole. Even that wasn't enough. "Sorry Babe," I said as I reluctantly pulled away. "It's just too soon."

"That's all right," Karen said as she turned the shower off. "You're my toy for the day and you're going to get lots of chances."

"Do I need to call you 'Mistress?'" I asked as I began drying her back.

"I don't usually play that," Karen answered, "but I get into moods. Linda said you were good at playing along. She was right!" We finished drying each other off and she combed her hair in the mirror.

Karen walked out of the bathroom, working her hips and butt. My cock (not always hard, despite what Linda claims) stiffened at the sight. Karen paused in the hall and looked back. "I'm still walking funny from those ass-fuckings you gave me," she said.

"I like the way you're walking," I answered, patting her butt.

She opened the curtains, filling the room with bright light. When she turned to face me, she was glaring. "You brutally fucked my virgin ass," she said coldly. "Twice. I'm still feeling the effects. You must be punished!"

"Karen . . . "

"Call me 'Ma'am!'" she snapped, pulling a tangle of leather and metal from a drawer. "Help me get dressed." I fastened her into the chest harness; black leather strips in triangles around her breasts, heavy chrome chains suspended between the sides of the triangles, more chrome chains around her back and dangling over her ribs.

"Get on the bed, on your back," she ordered when the harness was in place. I scrambled to comply.

Karen pulled the strap-on from the nightstand drawer. I watched her replace the 8" by 2" dildo Linda had used last night with a much longer and thicker one. There was a smaller dildo on the harness, facing inward. Karen looked at it thoughtfully, then reached down to feel between her legs.

She climbed onto the bed, straddling me with her crotch pressing against my face. "Get my cunt wet," she commanded.

"Yes Ma'am!" I pulled her open and thrust my tongue directly into her pussy. She was already hot and moist. Her juices were flowing freely after a few seconds of tongue-fucking and I sucked them greedily.

"Good boy," Karen said, lifting her groin away from my face, but still kneeling over my chest. "I know you like my hot juicy snatch, so I'm going to let you put something up it."

"Thank you, Ma'am!" I replied as she handed me the harness. It took a moment to untangle the leather straps and position the vaginal probe. Karen gasped as I slid it smoothly into her pussy. It took a few more moments to fasten the straps. Then Karen was kneeling over me, thoughtfully stroking her immense erection.

After a moment, Karen stood up. "Now, fold your knees against your chest. Lift your ass," she commanded. She lubricated two fingers. I gasped and my cock jerked as she thrust her fingers into my asshole. "Does that hurt?" she asked, twisting her fingers. "No, it doesn't look like it. Don't cum too fast, Boy. You're my ass-pony and I'm going to ride you for a long time."

She squeezed more lubricant into the palm of her hand, then stroked the dildo, coating it carefully. "My ass-pony better be ready," she growled, positioning the dildo's head between my buttocks. An instant later, the pressure on my asshole was building, opening it wider than ever before. Karen worked her huge cock in and out slowly, giving me a chance to adjust to its length and girth.

Finally she was fucking me vigorously. Every thrust felt like an orgasm as her thick head battered my prostate. The vaginal probe was fucking her as she moved, triggering an almost endless series of mini-orgasms. "I'm fucking . . . Fuck Ass-Pony Fuck!" she screamed over and over, ramming me mercilessly as she came. She collapsed onto my chest, gasping for breath and looking dazed.

I flipped Karen onto her back, unfastened the strap-on and threw it to the floor. Her swollen nipples protruded through the lengths of chain on her chest harness. I sucked and bit them until she was thrashing on the bed. I forced her legs open. Her crotch was slick and shiny with her juices. Her pussy was bright red and she was almost unbelievably hot and tight.

"Fuck my cunt, Ass-Pony, Fuck Me!" she gasped as her vaginal muscles clamped my plunging rod. "Give me your stuff . . . please! . . . I'm cummmiiinnnggg!!" I continued fucking through her orgasm, slipping my rock-hard cock out of her pussy after she'd spent herself. There was a vibrator on the nightstand. I switched it on and slipped it into Karen's hungry snatch.

I pressed my pussy juice-lubricated cock between her buttocks. "Fuck Yeah Boy!" she cried. "Make me your Ass-Pony! . . . OOOhhh! Yessssss!! . . ." My cock slammed into her ass. "Yeah! . . . Fuck!" Karen gasped in time with my thrusts. She was soon screaming, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck Ass!" and rolling into another orgasm. Her thrashing pushed me over. "Hot . . . Spray . . . Cum . . . Butt-Fuck . . . Yeah!" she screamed as I flooded her asshole. "So good," she finally whispered. "I love getting my ass fucked!"

After removing her chest harness, I held Karen until she fell asleep in my arms. I lay watching her bathed in the golden glow of the morning sun for a long time before drifting off.

The sun was high in the sky when we woke up, both famished. We ordered breakfast from room service. "I'll get the door," Karen said. I was still naked. She was wearing a filmy negligee. Its neckline plunged to her waist in a wide vee. The skirt ended just below her crotch and she wasn't wearing panties. Her nipples and areola were visible through the sheer fabric. "Yeah, I'm wearing this. It'll give the waiter a thrill."

"He got a hard-on the second I opened the door," Karen was saying between bites of bacon and egg. "I bent over once and I thought his pants were going to split. I'm pretty sure he came in his shorts when I kissed his cheek."

"What if a girl had delivered the food?"

Karen smiled wickedly. "That would have been even better."

We spent the rest of the day alternating between talking and making love. I came once more, after slow-fucking Karen for an hour, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. "You're really great, she said. "I think you've spoiled me for girls."

"That's flattering. For how long?"

"At least another hour," she giggled. "Until Linda gets here."

* * * * * * * * * *

Hi, it's Linda. I just can't leave Mike alone, even when he's writing. He's my man, my lover and now my husband-to-be. He showed me the story and got me all hot. Then he pulled out the ring. I tried to put it on his cock, but it wouldn't fit. It goes on my finger just fine, though.

"Oh Mike!" I screamed. We were two minutes into our engagement celebration. Mike was still sitting in the office chair at the computer. I was standing in front of him. My "Look, No Bra!" blouse was open and I was squeezing my nipples. Mike's head was under my skirt. He'd pulled my thong to the side and stuck his tongue up my pussy. "God!" I screamed again, grabbing Mike's shoulders to steady myself. "I'm . . . CUMMMMMING!!!"

My head was still spinning while Mike carried me into the bedroom. He lay me on the bed, still dressed, and fucked me. I came again while he was shooting inside me.

We started planning the wedding, the sexy part, not flowers and invitations. A tasteful bachelorette party with my girlfriends, of course. Something raunchy and male for Mike. A post-wedding orgy with a very small guest list. Maria would join in, but her husband wouldn't. Janna, like everyone, had the hots for Mike. Her married lovers Jeff and Leslie were swingers. Virginia would come (and cum . . .) and she'd get her boyfriend to join in.

"We'll fuck our brains out with our friends, then go collapse for two days," I was concluding. "When we wake up, we'll be alone . . . Nasty Little Girl and The World's Most Beautiful Dick." We were lying on the bed side-by-side, naked, holding hands. I rolled over and grabbed Mike's erect penis. He'd been soft until we'd started planning the orgy.

"I love this dick," I said after kissing the head gently. I was getting wet as I ran my fingers over his silky-smooth flesh. "I love it soft. I love seeing and feeling it swell. It's always beautiful. It's so incredibly beautiful hard. And the pre-cum running over the head . . . MMMMmmmm! So tasty! So good to lick up and down your shaft . . . your balls . . . sweet beautiful bare balls.

I took Mike's cock in my mouth and tongue-lashed his cum slit, sucked his head, stroked his shaft and squeezed his balls until he was throbbing and ready to explode. I wanted him to shoot in my mouth, but backed off. I had more plans for the night.

"Yeah Mike, suck my tits! My nipples . . . so hard! So good! Your mouth on my breasts and your hard cock rubbing my belly! Oh yeah! Go down. Eat me! . . . OOoouuuuutt! . . . Yeah! Suck my clit! Oh! Oh . . . finger - f . . . u . . . c . . . k . . . Oh God! Oh God! Oh God, I'm cumming!"

"Cock . . . Spread my legs . . . please. Slide it in now. I love opening for you, feeling the pressure of your cock on my pussy walls . . ."

"Wait! I want to look at it. Your cock is such a perfect size and shape! It's straight and stately as a Greek column, hard as marble yet warm and silky. The complex network of veins under the surface is bulging. Your gracefully rounded head is the same diameter as your shaft. The groove between your head and shaft is really deep and pronounced. A perfect fucking cock!"

"Oh! What a wonderful cock! It fills my cunt so perfectly! Moves in perfect time with me! Makes me cum again and again!"

Mike was ramming me hard, pushing me toward an even stronger orgasm. His balls had tightened and his cock was throbbing. "Spraying in my cunt!" I screamed. "Thick hot juice splashing my pussy walls . . . ramming and spraying! . . . pulling back to do it again . . . and again!" I was cumming again, my convulsing muscles sucking Mike's sperm-laden juice into my uterus. We'd already decided to have a baby and I'd been off birth control for two months. Somehow, I knew this was the time.

As we lay together, spent, I whispered, "And the best thing . . . it belongs to the man I love!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2005 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

KenJames
KenJames
1,430 Followers
12