Tell Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

"Hi mom," Karen said softly. "It's okay," she said seeing the panic in her mother's eyes. Taking a hold of her hand she tried to lead her back into Eric's room but she refused to move. "Mom," Karen lowered her tone, "come with me now." Rachel held out for a second and then succumbed to her daughter's command.

Eric looked up and then scrambled to cover his exposed body from his mother's gaze as they entered his room.

"Oh god, mom!" He tried valiantly to hide himself and get dressed all at the same time.

"Stop that Eric," Karen ordered. He stopped trying to dress but he held the comforter over his lap defensively, his gaze darting between his mother and sister. "Now, we are going to have the talk that you two should have had a week ago." Karen sat down next to Eric and guided her mother to the other side of her.

"Mom, are you ashamed of what happened between you and Eric?" Karen asked her tone soft but with an edge that clearly meant she wanted no foolishness. Rachel murmured something softly. "What? You will have to speak up."

"Yes, oh god yes I'm so ashamed," Rachel broke down. Tears streamed freely down her cheeks.

"Its okay mom," Karen reassured her. "Are you ashamed because you did it or because I knew about it?" Rachel stared at her daughter for a moment. She had felt guilty about so many things in the last week; she didn't know where to begin. "You didn't feel bad the night it happened, I know. I heard, remember?"

Rachel's face turned crimson and she looked away quickly, unable to face her daughter's penetrating stare.

"So you're ashamed I heard. Is that all? Do you feel bad that you two did- do you feel bad about what you did, mom?"

Rachel refused to look at either her son or daughter. She shook her head slowly, but didn't say anything.

"Do you feel ashamed because you'd like to do it again, mom?" Karen pressed. Reaching out she grabbed her mother's hand and squeezed it tightly. Rachel looked up into her little girl's eyes and saw the grown woman she had always wanted to be: the self confident woman who could take what she wanted and not care what others thought about her. "Did you feel ashamed because you wanted it again and you couldn't have it because you were afraid of what I'd think about you?"

Rachel nodded while looking down at her daughter's hand holding her own.

"Mom, listen to me. You, Eric and I all love each other. What happens between people who love each other is their own business and it isn't wrong. You and Eric love each other, just as I love each of you," Karen looked at each of them meaningfully as she spoke.

"What about Rick?" Rachel asked, finally able to find her voice again.

"Of course I love Rick, too," Karen responded plainly.

"No, all of this is his fault. He started you playing those perverted games that led up to all of this," Rachel was starting to fill with righteous fury. Here at least was someone she could blame for all of this. Rachel was taken aback when a smile spread across Karen's face.

"No mom, those games weren't Rick's idea at all," Karen said simply. Rachel searched her daughter's eyes for an explanation. "They weren't his idea and those weren't the first ones we had ever played. I used to make him pretend he was my brother." Rachel and Eric both gaped at her words. Karen turned to Eric, "I wasn't joking earlier when I said I had been dreaming about being with you."

"You guys played like mother and son on purpose, knowing I'd be in here with Eric. Why did you do that?" Rachel pleaded.

"Because I could see what the two of you needed but were too afraid to go after on your own." Listening to Karen explain it made it all seem so rational. Like it was obvious and Rachel should have seen it long ago. "Are you sorry I did what I did?"

"No," Rachel answered, her voice a little more firm now. The ache in her heart and stomach was drifting away. Karen leaned her face close to her mother's and kissed her softly on the cheek, her lips tasting the salty remnants of her tears. Rachel turned her face and looked directly into her daughter's eyes.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Karen breathed. She held her mother's face steady with her hands and planted her lips on top of Rachel's. They kissed softly for a moment and then Karen pressed her tongue forward and after a moment Rachel relented and allowed her to taste the inside of her mouth. As the kiss lingered Karen began to undress Rachel.

"Oh baby," Rachel breathed, "what are you doing to me?"

"Eric and I are going to make love to you," Karen responded hotly in her ear. "Would you like that mommy?" Karen smiled broadly at her brother as their mother began to remove her slacks. "Would mommy's naughty boy like that?"

Eric smiled nervously as his sister pulled him close for a kiss. Their lips pressed together softly and Rachel watched in awe as her children shared such a sensual moment. She felt her pulse quicken and her breasts become flush with excitement. Rachel moved off the bed and crawled between his naked thighs. His cock was becoming hard again and it was still covered in the sticky remnants of his and Karen's earlier coupling.

"Oh mom, that feels wonderful," Eric said pulling away from his sister's kiss. Rachel smiled impishly as she cleaned his cock with her mouth, tasting her son and daughter at once. The smell of their bodies was making her dizzy with lust as she sucked with a ravenous appetite.

Rachel was surprised when she felt her underwear being removed and then her daughter's hand was between her legs feeling her sticky cunt with probing fingers. She groaned around her son's cock and pushed her hips back in eager compliance.

"Talk dirty to her Eric," Karen urged. "Tell her she's a dirty mommy."

"Oh you sweet dirty mother, I love it when you have my cock in your mouth. I just bet you love your daughter fingering your wet pussy, don't you?" Eric groaned as the suction increased on his cock. "Oh yes, my naughty mommy loves to be fucked by her children. Such a dirty mother."

"I think she likes that," Karen said holding her sticky hand up for him to see. "She's soaked; I think she may be wetter than I was." Karen rubbed her own pussy for a moment and then moved to lie next to her brother. "You know what would be really dirty for our mother to do? She should suck your cum out of my pussy, what do you think?"

Rachel's eyes flew wide open at her daughter's suggestion. Karen just laughed at her mom's reaction, grabbing her by the hair and moving her head between her own sticky thighs. Eric watched as his mother licked tentatively at her daughter's oozing cunt and then at his sister's urging climbed up behind his kneeling mom.

"That's it Eric, give her what she's been dying to have for the last week," Karen said.

Eric parted his mother's thighs, letting his fingers slide over her dripping sex and pushing a couple fingers deep inside. Rachel's moan was muffled as her face was still pressed tightly against her daughter's slit. His slippery cock was at full mast now and he held it steady as he approached her pussy. Pressing the spongy head against her thighs he wiped up some of the juice dripping down her leg.

He could feel his heart begin to race faster as he watched the head of his dick slide between the outer lips of her pussy. The warmth engulfing him was once again unbelievable. The feeling of being swallowed up in his mother's pussy was beyond anything he had felt so far or he had dared imagined.

"I'm fucking my mother," he whispered.

"Oh god yes you are, fuck your mother," Rachel encouraged, pulling her mouth away from her daughter's cunt. "Fuck mommy, baby, fuck mommy!"

With slow deliberate strokes he began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. He relished the feel of her clasping muscles milking him. Slurping sounds came from their union mixed with the slapping of his hips into her ass.

A low steady moan escaped from Rachel's throat and as it got louder Eric felt the walls of her pussy clamp down on his cock. Pushing harder and faster he began to forcefully fuck her pussy. His fingers tightened on her hips as he pulled her body onto his harder and harder Rachel started gasping as the air was being forced out of her with each thrust.

"Oh yes, yes! Baby fuck me hard! Fuck momma hard!" Rachel lifted her head out from between Karen's thighs, her mouth hanging open in a silent scream as a stream of drool and pussy juice dripped from her lower lip. Eric felt the orgasm tear through his mother, her pussy clamped and released around his cock quickly as he felt the flood wash over him. The scream trapped inside finally came out, leaving Rachel gasping for breath. Karen cupped her mother's face and peppered her with kisses.

"Did that make you feel better mom?" Karen asked. Rachel nodded sluggishly. "Say it mom, tell me. Tell us."

"I feel better," Rachel said weakly. Karen looked at her expectantly. "I needed my son to fuck me. I needed to feel his hard cock in my pussy. I needed to be a dirty mother and fuck my son." Karen held her gaze. "I needed it and I couldn't do it because I was afraid you'd hate me for it." At last Rachel's head slumped forward, resting on her daughter's thigh.

Eric had ceased his assault on his mother's pussy while she spoke. Karen looked up at him and indicated he should continue. Slowly he began to slide in and out once again. Rachel's soft moans encouraged him and soon he was giving it to her with all his might. He could feel the buildup of his orgasm deep within and he concentrated on that feeling.

"Yes baby, cum for momma. Cum in momma," Rachel urged. "Oh fuck, fuck," she began to pant over and over again as her son plowed into her pussy. The deliciously dirty feel of her own son's cock in her pussy was driving her quickly to another orgasm. The clenching of her pussy was quickly driving Eric over the edge as well.

"Oh fuck mom, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in you!" he shouted. His mother's pussy clamped down on his spurting cock. Clenching his eyes tightly he forced himself as far into his mother as he could and held himself there.

Eric collapsed on the sofa after his shower. Somewhere down the hall his mother was cleaning up as well while his sister rummaged through the kitchen for a makeshift dinner. Karen came in with a tray of food and sat next to him. Eric grabbed a cracker and some cheese and wolfed it down quickly along with a pickle. After sating his immediate hunger he took a moment and studied his sister.

"How did you make all this happen?" he asked.

"You mean you me and mom?" she said licking ranch dressing off her fingers.

"Sort of, when mom saw us you weren't worried at all. Like you knew you could make her be okay with it. How did you know?"

"Mom is submissive," Karen answered as if that would explain it all. Eric gave her a confused look. "Mom likes it when someone else is in control. That's why she likes it when you talk dirty to her. She likes the names because it allows her to feel dirty and not be responsible for it." Karen studied her brother and could tell he still didn't comprehend.

"Mom likes to be made to do things she could never do on her own. Since I took control and told her we were going to make love to her she could allow it to happen and it wasn't her fault, even though deep down she felt it was wrong. But since it was me who did it she could enjoy it without feeling the guilt."

"How did you know that she was- submissive?"

"Dad told me," Karen answered absently.

"Dad? Why would dad tell you that mom is submissive?"

"I made him. I made him tell me all about him and mom," Karen turned to study her brother carefully.

"Made him? How?"

"Dad is submissive too." Karen could almost see the wheels turning in her brother's mind. A couple of silent minutes later he turned to face her, his jaw going slack in disbelief. She kissed her brother on his forehead and then left to find her mother.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers
12