Tell Me What You Want

Story Info
She demands a story outlining what he really really wants.
2.3k words
21k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written to fulfill part of a debt

****

Naked. Me, Naked. CFNM again. Clothed Female Naked Male. Me, Naked Male. She, Clothed Female. Turn around and I was naked. Again. And again. And again. Okay, rant over. Probably. But it was a bit ridiculous.

"I think you like losing to me," she said. Frequently.

"That's not true," I protested. And it wasn't true but given how often it happened her perception was understandable. Not that it was worth arguing about. Especially when I was sitting on one of the stools at the island, naked, of course, yet again. While she was sort of standing over me, once again fully clothed.

This time I'd started out in jeans, briefs and teeshirt - period. She'd been clad in slippers (counted as two separate items), jeans, panties (presumably) - bra (presumably) - teeshirt, jacket and a whole whack of jewellry. I say presumably because I never got near finding out if for sure that she had a bra and panties on but I had to assume they were tucked safe and warm under all that cover.

"You could have played fair," I observed.

"I did." She flicked a grin downwards at my exposed cock - which was more hard than not; yet not as hard as it had been a little earlier and presumably would be again.

"You had at least twice as many clothes on as me."

"That's your fault, not mine. You should have put more on - or told me to take some off."

Female logic. Notice, any sense of acting voluntarily to be fair never entered the conversation. I didn't call her out, ergo it was my fault she'd probably have had to lose twice as often as me to finish naked. MORE than twice as often.

"Look, you lost 5 games to my 2. That's why you're naked."

"But..."

"And I got a Bonus..." she cut off my protest. "To go with my 3 Bonuses up at the cottage."

For Bonus read Bonus Forfeit. Forfeits, in this instance. My cock was harder now (as I predicted: every guy knows it kind of ebbs and flows in these circumstances). Brushing it nonchalantly to one side, I said: "You took off your belt for one of those two losses."

"So did you."

"I was barefoot and shirtless by then."

"Again, your own fault. Look, you lose because you're a worse card player - look, look here, why didn't you play this Ace earlier when it would've taken the trick?" Her index finger tapped on the Ace of Spades amongst the scattered cards remaining from the last hand.

"Because I was, you know, saving it. For a later trick. "

"Well you also lost that trick and the Ace. That's how you lost 4 of the 5 tricks in the last hand. That's why you're naked and I'm not."

Typical twisted logic. Of course with hindsight that was clear. Starting out with three times the clothes of your opponent was definitely a factor. Not that it probably mattered. 21...Yahtzee...and now our own version of Euchre - she finished up clothed and I wound up naked.

It also didn't seem to matter whether we started out naked, with the winner putting on clothes - or in the more traditional loser removes items of clothing approach. I still finished up naked.

"Okay, tell you what," I gathered the cards, changing the subject, "double or nothing."

"We did that, when you were down to your briefs." She chuckled, lovely eyes twinkling. "What do you have left to bet? You're sitting there stark naked."

Crossed my mind I could bet the teatowel that was cushioning my naked butt from the cool wooden stool, but I dismissed that bet as improbable to meet with success. "Tell you what - what would you like?"

"No-no," chuckling and shaking her head, she actually wagged a finger, "YOU are supposed to tell me. We've been through all this. That's why you owe me the story - as the double or nothing. Because you can't seem to tell me what you'd like you can put it in one of your stories."

She leaned close, and kissed me. "And I do like your stories. Now I'm going for a hot bath, warm up. You make the tea for when I get out," she slapped my butt (the part of butt hanging off the stool) with a resounding crack, in passing.

She was going for a bath to warm up.

I was the one who was stark naked and cold.

But I made the tea...

And when she emerged from the ensuite bathroom, I was on top of the bedcovers - still naked and fully on view. She was wrapped in a snug dressingrobe.

Seeing that I'd laid out the cards in the centre of the bed, she actually clucked her tongue, Albeit with a smile. "I had an idea while I was in the bath."

"Super. What was it?"

"That you might do this."

"Good. Then you're open to conversation. Hear me out. You did say it might be fun if I was naked when I read the story to you?"

"Yes." She collected her tea from the bedside table and stretched out on the other side of the bed, propped against the pillows with her legs crossed at the ankles under the carefully arranged fabric of the robe. The cards were between us.

"So what about one game...? The story itself against me being naked when I read it to you?"

(This is the actual order of events and conversations. But I've also been giving you a moment to consider this bet. Imagine writing a story telling your partner three ways she can punish you for your card losses - and being naked for her to give you the overt once over while you read her the story.)

My throat goes dry even as I write this. Because she was giving me the full slow visual examination, her eyes twinkling with amusement, and I was only proposing the bet. As much to break the uncomfortable silence as anything - uncomfortable for me, that is; she seemed to be more and more amused with every passing moment - I said: "So what do you think?"

"No."

"But you said..."

"I said you're going to write me that story. Look, the bank is closed, okay. You lose too often. There's no more credit until you pay off some of your bets. Okay?"

"Okay...how about reading the story naked against your Bonus?"

She chuckled, shaking her head - sipped her tea.

All she had to do, of course, was use her Bonus to insist I was naked when I read her the story. I held my breath, and kept my hands well away from my quivering erection - not wanting to risk her closing down the game as it stood.

"Okay. But only the Bonus down here. What happens at the cottage stays at the cottage - and that includes the Bonuses..."

It took forever. I could have sworn she was dragging out the game deliberately: all tucked up now in the warm bed covers - while I was atop the covers, still naked, fully exposed. I was also almost certain she could read the involuntary movements of my erection as clearly she would my cards if they had been visible.

It actually ended in a draw. 11 apiece. So both of us had won the 10 tricks needed to win a game. She suggested we play another game. I suggested, and she accepted, a cut of the deck.

We didn't cut the cards for who won. We cut the cards to set the rules for these games going forward. If she won, the first one to 10 tricks in such a situation would win - because she'd been the first one to 10. If I won, the most tricks won in the last hand would win - because this time I'd won 4 of 5 tricks in the last hand. Once again, it took forever - this time for my eyes to focus, and my mind to register her card...then mine. Her deuce of Clubs was thoroughly trounced by my three of Diamonds.

"No," she replied, in response to my immediate offer of another game. "The bank closed. Done. Pay some debts - write the story. You have one week, seven days, write the story..."

Three hours later, while she slept, I slipped out of bed and proceeded to the livingroom - where I typed and sent her the following email:

At present, xx/02/2016, at midnight, He-Him *aka the loser* owes She-Her *aka the winner* full nudity, plus a story (to be completed within one week and approved by Her) which includes no less than 3 things He might be expected to perform and-or accept (while naked) on the whim of Her. Given the quickness and ease with which games can now be played, any game initiated by Her between now and His departure for the cottage tomorrow should result in the following:

1 (additional) loss for Him

As outlined above, plus a naked reading of the approved story

1 loss for Her

His story is reduced by 1 thing

2 losses for Him

The above plus naked writing of the story (with pic or Skype proof)

2 consecutive losses for Her

His story is reduced by 2 things

3 losses for Him

The above plus naked time above and beyond writing the story during His absence (with pic or Skype proof)

3 consecutive losses by Her

He no longer owes a story

4 losses for Him

The above plus masturbation for Her enjoyment following the naked reading of the story

4 consecutive losses by Her

She is barefoot at the next opportunity

(as determined by Him)

5 losses for Him

The above plus naked masturbation (on Skype) for Her enjoyment while the story is being written

5 consecutive losses by Her

She is barefoot and without panties

at the next opportunity (as determined by Him)

6 losses for HIm

All of the above plus an entirely naked ride to a destination of Her choice

6 consecutive losses by Her

She is barefoot and naked from the waist down

at the next opportunity (as determined by Him)

7 losses for Him

All of the above plus performance entirely at Her whim either at the driving destination or another location of Her choosing

7 consecutive losses by Her

She is naked at the next opportunity (as determined by Him)

8-10 losses for Him

All of the above plus additional performances at Her whim and discretion

8 -10 consecutive losses by Her

She is naked at the next opportunity

(as determined by Him) and owes Her a story to be approved (with details to be negotiated)

As a matter of record, she read the email next morning and rejected it outright...citing the closed bank...albeit with a twinkle in her eye. So some possibility or possibilities might still exist?

Oh, and she did mention that she was looking forward to our next road trip - the eyes positively sparkling then...

None of which deals with the key question. To wit, what three 'things' should I include in the story? Correction, two questions actually - because how do you introduce these 'things' introduce a story when that portion of the story has yet to occur?

The answer, when it came, was simple. It was all about process.

In this instance, brainstorming. Taking the torn up back sides of already copied paper, which had been stapled into a serviceable pad, I went through and scribbled one idea on each sheet. The result was seventeen odd shaped pieces of paper, each with a rip where the staple had held it to rest of sheets, spread around the island. A number of the ideas were, well, extreme was the word that leapt to mind. So those were crumpled up and moved aside.

Leaving eleven. Many of which, in fairness, had already been proposed in the overnight email. Assuming she would reject those precisely because they were already on offer, I moved them into a separate pile.

I was left with two.

So I began to draft an appropriate email. But, of course, after 'Thing 2' I had to return to the pile. In the end, I made a decision and finished the draft what would eventually become the following email:

Subject Line: IOU

Three 'things'.

To meet this debt-obligation, I am proposing:

Thing 1: You once said you'd like to, quote, use the new crop as a shelf for my lovely balls, unquote. I propose this, and whatever other activity with the crop you desire, as one element of my debt repayment.

Thing 2: We should have a second image to match your photo in the nest. You could take whatever pix you want - or paint me (or you could even, you know, get someone to take the pix or paint me) with an eye to selecting one image for presentation in similar format to your delightful photo. Provided, like your image, no concrete proof of identity is visible, I would propose this as another element of my debt repayment.

Thing 3: Although it is on offer, and therefore available to you potentially by another method, I am proposing that as part of this IOU we should try the naked in the car activity again. The last time we did this, although you knew it was on an IOU, actually doing it without forewarning seemed to surprise you - and make you nervous. This time, to change the experience by giving you more control, I suggest the following alterations (i) you pick the time (ii) you pick the route and destination, and (iii) my clothes be packed in a suitable bag or something and stored somewhere in the car where it can't be reached from the passenger seat.

*Dated, signed*

***

Give me a hand, girls (oh hell, why not? - and guys)

Would you accept the three things from his email?... if not, what would you make him do?

(Any and all comments welcome)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She has the right to choose her own forfeits for him, but having his advice is helpful.

Start with #3, as he relates. But this turns into a full weekend at a hotel, with her having full contol over his clothing options, including dressing him up in lingerie, etc. He then has to EARN his clothing back, otherwise he may get dropped off at his door with nothing but his keys and wallet. He should have to pay an erotic toll even to leave the motel room.

Other 1 and 2. The crop is pretty straightforward. But if used as a shelf, everytime he drops it he gets a swat, be kind and funny with this, not mean.

2 should be an entire photo shoot, a long session with many fun imaginative playful posrs and shots, to float her boat, so to speak. Opportunity to include a third as artist, for a cfnm threesome.

Us_Two4playUs_Two4playalmost 5 years ago
Missed This One Until Now...Sorry

Superb. Loved it. :-)

If it were my useless male ( who IS useless, with the exception of his spectacular cock and balls -- which are so spectacular I'm sometimes tempted to hack them off, stuff them, add a vibe function...and serve with wine as and when the mood takes me)...lol...only kidding!... anyway, seriously, here's what I'd do:

1. To hell with only 2 of the 3. When I own him, I own him. He gets what I dish out -- with the cyborg like adaptations never allowed to wander far from his mind -- especially when he's serving my wine... (wink!)

So, in place of the 3 offered options...

Thing 1 becomes something less likely to do actual physical harm (i.e., I have one of those adapted dog-training collars which can deliver up to half a mile -- and can be either a sharp electric 'bite', or a 'vibe'. I've tested this face to face and believe me, he reacts to the first sensation -- before he even knows if it's friend or foe... lol

This allows him to suffer mentally because he has no idea, honestly, when or for how long...and he knows this is entirely my gig, under my rules. Works wonders! (smile)

Thing 2 becomes all day every day, anywhere, any time -- and stays that way for as long as I stay. (Probably about the same length of time as Thing 1). That way I'm once again in his head, playing, teasing, being all female-and-unreasonable and so of course unpredictable.

Again, he probably knows you won't really put him in harm's way...but he doesn't know for sure

Thing 3 is like Thing 2 in time, duration, etc. But this one I enforce differently. Guys get away with murder on the road, in this type of situation. They don't have tits anyone wants to ogle really -- and shirtless guys are all over the roads, so who even notices.

I watch him...put him in positions where attractive females either do, or might, notice. Then I watch his reaction.

Believe me, if his cock so much as twitches, he pays. He knows he's going to pay. He knows every form of torment is now on the table. Starting with a good sharp electric bite... and going on from there. (lol)

Great story. Subtle and sophisticated. Sequel(s) Please. We'd be giving you 6 stars but we assume some of the slobber brigade on here didn't get their 'spurt' fix...so we don't blame you for taking down the number review bar...

Keep writing...please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agreed

Funny, subtle and extremely well written. I'd give it 5 if we could vote. Easily one of the best stories I've ever read on this site..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

By beginning, middle and end presumably you mean something that gets your two synapses firing to set off your hardon so you can wank in the bathroom????

This is a great story.

I'm looking for the next one...

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wtf

i want a story with a beginning, a middle, and some kind of conclusion.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

After Class Olivia is rude in Mr.Scott's class. He teaches her a lesson.in NonConsent/Reluctance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
At the Hands of a Beautiful Woman A long-denied fantasy comes true.in Fetish
Enslaved by Sorority Sluts Ch. 01 Captured & Gimped.in NonConsent/Reluctance
On the Paddle, and Its Many Uses An exciting yet difficult first ejaculation as a slave.in BDSM
More Stories