Tell Me Who Is Better

Story Info
Paul finds out he's been discovered.
2.9k words
4.15
71.3k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul stepped through the door into the apartment building's front office. He heard a familiar voice call out in answer to the bells made by the door he had just opened.

"I'll be right there."

Paul smiled. She sounds much less belligerent in her new environment, he thought.

Laurie immerged from a small room that was behind the reception desk. From the papers she held in her hand, Paul assumed it most be the copier room. She stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw him. All five feet five inches and one hundred seventeen pounds of her stood still and didn't move.

Paul took a moment to observe how different she seemed. She looked nice. Just as tan as ever. She'd cut her hair though. Instead of going halfway down her back, it now barely covered her neck. The beige sleeveless sweater and the earth toned mini skirt she wore went well with her complexion. Was she wearing a bra? Yes, she is, Paul thought. He was certain he'd never seen her wear a bra before. Have her tits grown? Yes, they have. Perhaps, though, the sweater and the bra created an illusion of growth. Paul looked forward to finding out later.

"Hello, my dear," he said.

"My God," she said. "You haven't called me in forever. I had no idea you were even in Texas."

Paul smiled hesitantly. She didn't seem as happy to see him as she normally did. "I know I should have called," he said. "But, I wanted to surprise you."

"Shit," she said as she ran from behind the counter and threw her arms around him. Their lips met and his tongue found its' way into her mouth at the same moment his hands cupped her ass. God, he loved her ass.

She broke the kiss and said, "How did you know I'd be here?"

Still cupping her ass, he kissed the top of her head and said, "I went by your apartment first, and Frankie told me you'd be here."

"I didn't think Frankie was home."

"She was just leaving. She was with your friend Armando."

Laurie smiled and giggled. "From what I was told, Armando became as much your friend as he is mine."

Paul blushed. He'd hoped that her friend would keep their encounter to himself. Obviously, he had not, and had revealed to Laurie that in a moment of weakness he could still be encouraged to have sex with men. He'd been seduced by his best friend, Steve, when they were teenagers at summer camp. He'd had a few follow on encounters, but those were decades ago and he'd thought that had been merely a phase. Armando had shown him the flame of his homosexual desires still kindled.

Paul tried to speak, but she put a finger to his lips and said, "Shush."

Then she kissed him again. As their tongues entwined, he felt her tits press into his torso. They have grown, he thought. Well, she is twenty now. That's about when Nat's went from an A cup to a C cup almost overnight. Not that he spent time looking at Nat's tits. She was his daughter after all. A change like that would have been impossible not to notice. Besides, they were nice tits. Nice tits are difficult not to look at. Even if they do belong to your daughter.

Laurie's words brought him from his thoughts.

"What was that, dear?"

She smiled and said, "I said that I was hungry."

"Well, we can't have that. Now can we?"

She shook her head and said, "No, we can't. Let me lock up, and we'll go get some seafood."

*

Paul cut into his steak. Nice and rare. Good. Laurie had rejected the seafood restaurant when she discovered they would not let her smoke. He looked up as he chewed his meat and found her staring at him, one hand using her fork to play with her salad, the other holding a cigarette. Something is on her mind, he thought. It's not like her not to speak out though. He placed his knife and fork down on his plate and after swallowing said, "I thought you were hungry."

She dropped the cigarette into her glass of water and said, "I suppose I'm hungry for something else."

Paul gulped as he felt her bare foot work its' way up his thigh until she was gripping and massaging his cock with her toes. She smiled as he squirmed. "You want to finish that steak, or do you want to go fuck?"

Paul raised his hand to attract the waitress. "Check, please."

*

Paul arched his back and groaned as he lay back on Laurie's bed. Her lips circling his cock as she slowly worked a finger into his asshole. She let the dick slip from her mouth and licked her way from the tip down to the base. Slowly, she began to lather his balls with her tongue. She removed her finger from his ass and softly rimmed his anal ring. Paul moaned louder. He knew he wouldn't last like this, and he wanted to last. So, he pulled Laurie up so that her lips met his before he rolled her onto her back. Her legs opened and he slipped naturally into place between them, his cock finding its' way to her moist slit. She gasped as the tip entered her, and lay beneath him motionlessly enjoying the feeling as Paul completed penetrating her.

She raised her knees and placed her feet flat on the mattress and groaned as he drove in and out of her. Paul had been too long without having her. He still loved his wife, but she didn't excite him the way this young girl did. Every time he was with her, he felt like a young boy on the way to the prom. He lasted only about thirty seconds before he was erupting inside her, just like a young boy after the prom.

He rolled off her and fought for breath, ashamed that he'd been unable to hold off. He felt her head resting on his shoulder that was nearest her, her finger circling his closest nipple. He kissed the top of her head and said, "I'm so sorry."

She smiled, "It's okay. Get some sleep. It'll be better later."

Would it, Paul thought as he watched her drift off?

*

Paul awoke from his restless sleep. Laurie was still in bed next to him, but she had turned her back to him, her arms wrapped around the blanket as if it were her lover instead of he. Her even breathing gave indication that her sleep was much sounder than his had been. As always when he awoke, his dick was hard. Instead of waking her though, he stepped from the bed and softly tip toed to the bathroom. He didn't want her to hear him, so he chose to pad his way out to the hall to use the guest bathroom.

He sighed as he relieved himself. When he finished, he gave it the customary two shakes and reached for the toilet's handle to flush. As he was pressing down on the handle, he felt the presence of another and turned to the door. Laurie's friend, Armando was standing in the door smiling at him.

"Hello again," Paul said nervously.

"Hello yourself, handsome."

Paul blushed at the naked young man's compliment.

Unable to think of anything else, Paul asked, "How was your evening?"

Armando smiled, "About as good as yours it seems. We're each standing here naked, and we each left a naked girl sleeping in our beds."

Paul relaxed slightly and returned Armando's smile. "Yes. I'm sorry if I woke you."

"You didn't wake me," Armando said as he took a step into the bathroom.

"Well," Paul said. "Let me move on then, and you can get about your business."

"Don't you want to watch?"

"Huh?"

"Watch me," Armando said. "Wouldn't you like to watch me pee?"

"I-I guess," Paul said. "If you want me to."

"Stay," Armando said as he softly touched Paul's arm.

As he stepped aside to let Armando access the toilet, Paul couldn't stop his eyes form drifting to the boy's penis. As he watched the stream of urine flow into the toilet, Paul felt himself growing erect.

Armando finished, then smiled at Paul and asked, "Want to shake it for me?"

Even before the words finished coming out of Armando's mouth, Paul was reaching his hand to the boy's cock, gently shaking the last drops from it as he felt it grow hard in his hand. At that same moment, Armando was also softly gripping Paul's pipe like erection. Paul gasped as the boy slowly began to stroke and subconsciously returned the favor. Armando leaned his lips to Paul's right nipple and carefully kissed and licked it. Paul groaned. "We should stop," Paul said hoarsely.

"Why?" Armando asked as he continued moving his hand along the length of Paul's cock. He smiled inwardly at the thought of Paul's suggestion even though he continued to stroke Armando's cock just as thoroughly as Armando was stroking his.

Paul didn't answer, so Armando said, "You don't want to stop. Do you?"

Paul shook his head.

"So why should we stop?"

Paul tilted his head back and stared at the ceiling as he said, "Because of Laurie."

Armando laughed. "She's right in there. Go to her."

Paul didn't move for a moment. When he did move, it was not to go back to Laurie but to drop to his knees. "Ah. That's it," Armando sighed. "Suck my cock. You suck cock so good. So fucking good."

Armando let Paul suck him until he was just on the verge of cumming. Then he guided Paul to his feet and lovingly leaned him over the sink counter top. He placed soft kisses on the back of Paul's neck as his finger found it's way to Paul's anus and meticulously began to rub and massage his anal ring. With his other hand, he reached under and carefully tweaked the same nipple he'd been kissing before. Armando shifted until he was positioned behind Paul so that he could rub the head of his cock along Paul's crack. Paul groaned again. Never had he felt such anticipation.

He groaned even louder when Armando dropped to his knees and began to tongue his asshole. After it was thoroughly wet from Armando's saliva, Armando rose and proceeded to again rub the head of his cock into Paul's asshole. His cock head was now glistening with precum, which combined with the lubrication provided from his tonguing, Armando was able to slowly slip just the tip of his cock into Paul's ass.

Paul bit down, and Armando stopped to let him adjust. Armando eased a little more of his cock into Paul's ass before he stopped again. He softly rubbed Paul's back and said, "Relax for me."

Through gritted teeth, Paul said, "I'm trying."

Armando slowly worked another inch of his cock into Paul's ass before he leaned down and spoke softly into his lover's ear. "I think Frankie has some condoms in her purse. I could put one on if you want."

Paul shook his head.

"Are you sure?"

Armando slipped another two inches into him before Paul could gasp, "No. It's better this way."

Armando smiled as he finished penetrating Paul and stopped with his cock filling Paul's rectum. "You like getting rode bareback, don't you?"

Paul nodded, and Armando kissed his ear and as he slowly pumped his cum into Paul's ass and said, "All my lovers do."

*

Paul slipped quietly back into Laurie's bedroom. He could see her shape outlined under the sheet as she lay on her stomach sleeping, the form of her perfect, round ass clear for his observance. He stood at the foot of the bed and slowly eased the sheet from her so that he could see her in her full nakedness. Almost, as if on command, she seemed to raise her ass as an offering to him.

He kneeled behind her and kissed first one ass cheek and then the other. He followed that action by slowly licking her ass crack from bottom to top. As he applied his tongue to her asshole, he cautiously inserted his thumb into her pussy. Slowly and carefully working the thumb in and out as his tongue lathered her tightly puckered little anal ring.

She moaned, letting Paul know that she was awake. He slipped the thumb that was now coated with her pussy juices into her asshole and worked it in and out of her ass just as he had been working it in and out of her pussy. He badly wanted to fuck her ass. He knew she'd let him. She never denied him. God, he loved her ass, so firm, so tan, so perfectly round. He wanted her ass. Later, he thought, as he placed the tip of his penis along the lips of her pussy and rubbed.

She lifted her ass higher, giving him full access to her cunt. He pushed into her, and they both gasped. He was even more excited now than he had been earlier in the evening, but he fought for control and won. She bumped back against him, urging him to increase his tempo. He knew she wanted it hard. She always wanted it hard. Except when she wanted it soft. So, he gave it to her hard. And fast. Hard and fast. Furiously, he pumped. Guiding her, controlling her, taking her to the edge. And pushing her over it, sending her screaming to the heavens. Crying out to the God that he was sure she only believed in at moments like these.

When she had finished cumming and collapsed beneath him, he withdrew and rolled her to her left side, lifting her right leg, and pressing his still hard cock against her anus. She screamed as he pressed his head into her ass with his first thrust, pushed three inches into her with his second thrust, and filled her rectum with his third. Five more full thrusts, and he was shooting his load into her ass. At last, he gasped and fell with her and lay loose like a spent rag doll.

She fumbled over the table at her side of the bed until she found her cigarettes and shook a Marlboro loose from the pack. She had it lit and was sucking smoke deep into her lungs before Paul could even offer to light it for her. She took a second drag and handed the cigarette to Paul. Rather than accepting it, he let her place it in his lips. He sucked on the cigarette as she twisted out of the bed and enjoyed the nicotine nearly as much as he enjoyed watching the roll of her perfect ass as she walked to her bathroom.

When she returned, he was stuffing the cigarette out in her ashtray. It did not go unnoticed to him that she had a mirror in her hand with three lines of cocaine laid out on it and a gold straw laying next to the third line. She sat Indian style on the bed and used the straw to snort one of the lines into her left nostril. She offered the mirror to him and he shook his head.

"Come on," she said.

He let her hand him the straw and paused as she held the mirror for him. "Just this one time."

"Whatever you say, honey."

He hesitated as he thought, what the hell. Howie, swears by it. No. He shook his head and handed her back the straw.

"Everybody does it," she said. "Surgeons, grad students, fifty-two year old school teachers, tennis players. Hotel owners. Every fucking body."

She snorted the second line and handed him the straw again.

He hesitated, and was just about to say, what the fuck, and take the straw; when she shrugged and snorted the last line herself.

She sat the mirror aside before looking back to Paul and saying, "So. Tell me. Who's a better fuck?"

Shit, Paul thought. She hadn't been sleeping and she heard him with Armando.

"Huh," she said. "Which one of us is better?"

"Laurie," he said, and then stopped.

"Come on, damn it. Tell me who fucks better. Me or Kelli?"

"Laurie." He had been about to tell her Armando was just like a spell that he'd been unable to resist when her question sank in. "You or Kelli?"

"That's right. Me or my little sister?"

"Laurie. I didn't…."

"Shut up. You know you fucked her. And I know you fucked her. Why lie about it?"

After a moment, he said, "It was Howie."

"Oh," she replied with sarcasm. "It was Howie. What? Did Howie take your cock out for you and put it in her pussy for you?"

"No."

"No. Of course he didn't. You picked up my little sister, and you and your friend took turns fucking her. My drunk little sister at that."

"I know it seems bad, but…"

"Drunk, and scared, and two thousand miles from home, and she's my little sister."

"Laurie…."

"Stop Laurieing me and just tell if she's a good fuck."

"Yes. She's a good fuck."

"Yeah. Well. She's now a good pregnant fuck."

Paul's jaw dropped. Take that, you bastard, she thought.