Tell Me Your Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph slid a box from under the bed and pulled out a bundle of black rope. He moved back into position in front of his strung-up captive and quickly removed the nipple clamps, causing Marie to again scream through her gag as the blood returned to her sore nipples. He gently squeezed and soothed her nipple for a minute, then went to work. His experienced hands wrapped the rope around the base of Marie's tits, then around her back, then back around her tits. Stepping behind her, he looped the rope, then brought two strands down her back, between the cheeks of her ass, over her pussy, and back up to between her tits, With another loop, he separated the strands and brought one up over each of Marie's shoulders, then secured them to the ropes across her back.

He made some minor adjustment, separating the strands crossing over her pussy and securing them where the girl's labia met her thigh. This pushed the puffy mass of her bald cunt between the strands of rope. He tightened and inspected, then stepped back.

Marie was now wearing what looked like a kinky one-piece bathing suit. Her big tits were bulging out, tied tightly at the base. They were already beginning to turn red. Her cunt was bulging and swollen.

"Watch and learn, Rob. This is what she wants." He looked Marie in the eyes. She looked frightened. She was breathing hard through her nose. Joseph knew that this was her biggest fantasy. But, he also knew that she had never been treated this way. Would the reality match up with her fantasy? There was only one way to find out.

He spoke in a low, friendly voice. "Alright, little Marie, you've asked for this. Now that the time has come, are you sure that you want me to continue? Because if I begin, I won't stop until I've given you everything that you requested. There is no half way, it's all or nothing. Shall I continue?"

Marie turned her head and looked at Rob. She stared into his eyes for a long moment, then spoke softly through the gag. "I love you, Rob."

She turned back to stare at Joseph. He understood her words as she spoke loudly. "I'm a dirty slut. I'm a bad girl. Punish me, Master."

Joseph immediately stepped back and began firmly spanking Marie's swollen, red tits. Her body danced as she screamed out her pain. Joseph swung harder, each slap echoing loudly across the room. He slapped the sides, the top, and the undersides of her sensitive, plump tits as Marie continued to howl. The howl turned to a whimper, which turned to a sob as Joseph harshly beat her bound tits.

Now he attacked Marie's nipples, slapping them very hard as Marie screamed and cried. Tears ran down her face and dripped onto her chest, mixing with the steady stream of drool that ran from her mouth. As Joseph continued the painful nipple assault, her sobs eventually became moans. Joseph was happy to hear this response. He knew it was time.

He grabbed one of her hard, red nipples and twisted it brutally. At the same time, he gave Marie a hard, stinging slap directly on her bulging pussy mound. Her head fell back, she screamed loudly, and spasmed into a hard orgasm.

As Marie twisted and shrieked, Joseph pinched and twisted her second nipple as hard as he was twisting the first. Marie's shaking and squirming caused her to pull on her own sore nipples, pushing her orgasm on. As her screams faded, Joseph released a nipple and slapped her pussy. Marie howled as she came again, and Joseph slapped her pussy again and again until, finally, she was done. Marie hung limp from the chains.

"Holy fucking shit! She came twice from being beaten!" Rob stared at his dangling wife in awe. "I didn't know that could even happen..."

Joseph smiled at Rob. "She's quite the pain slut, isn't she? A naughty masturbator who wants to be punished. And she'll be thinking about this beating tomorrow, and making herself cum again. Then, she'll want to be punished for masturbating."

Joseph turned and carefully removed the ball gag from Marie's mouth. She looked at him wordlessly with a dull expression. He found a towel and wiped her face and chest. She winced as he lightly rubbed spit, sweat, and tears from her dark red tits.

Turning to Rob, Joseph spoke, "Rob, there's one more step to tonight's lesson. Marie has requested this. If I release you, can I trust you to let me finish? Can I show you the rest of little Marie's fantasy without you taking a swing at me?"

It was Rob's turn to smile. "Joseph, this has been unreal. I need to see the end. Yes, let me go and I swear to let you finish. With no punches thrown."

"Good, because I want you to get a close look at these red, red tits before I untie her." Joseph walked to the restraining chair and pushed the concealed button. The clamps snapped open, and Rob pushed himself from the chair. He walked quickly to his suspended wife, bent, and kissed her on the lips. Marie's eyes came to life as she eagerly returned the kiss.

"My god, babe, your tits look like they're about to explode." Rob very softly ran his fingertips across a swollen breast. Marie let out a painful moan.

"Oh, Rob, they hurt SO much. But the throbbing goes right to my pussy. I could almost cum again just from you touching them." Marie moaned again as Rob lightly touched a nipple.

"Stand next to Marie, Rob, and put an arm around her." Joseph was holding a camera. He snapped a few pictures of the couple, then stepped close and took some close shots of Marie's battered and bound tits. "I'll send these to Marie tomorrow. Of course, the horny little slut will probably masturbate when she sees them, Rob."

"No doubt," Rob said. "I guess then she'll need to be punished. This time by me." He looked into Marie's eyes and pinched her nipple as she squealed.

"Help me untie her, Rob. Time for the next act."

Joseph untied the key knots, then he and Rob slowly unwrapped Marie like a present at Christmas. As the last of the rope fell away, the white bands around the base of her tits contrasted strongly with the red flesh of her breasts. Joseph began lightly kneading a breast, then Rob followed his lead and began massaging the other. Marie closed her eyes, tipped her head back, and purred.

Joseph stepped away and returned with a thick rubber mat, which he unrolled beneath Marie. He pushed the button to lower the chains, and the men lowered naked Marie down onto the mat. Joseph helped her up into a sitting position and began wrapping the rope around her mid-section, below her tits. He formed a loop sticking out from the front and tied everything tight.

He next produced another gag. Instead of a ball, this one had a leather-wrapped metal ring in the middle. He pushed the ring into Marie's mouth, set the ring just behind her teeth, and fastened the strap behind her head. Her mouth was held wide open.

Lowering a chain with the control, Joseph inserted the hook into the loop of rope at the front of Marie's bindings. "Hold her ass up, Rob, while I lift her up." He pushed the button again, and as Rob lifted Marie under the ass, the chain pulled her torso three feet into the air, her body parallel to the floor, legs dangling.

Joseph removed the spreader bar from the Marie's ankles and inserted a rope into each ankle cuff. He pulled a rope to the wall and tied it to a hook. He did the same with the other, and Marie's spread legs were pulled taught. He did the same with her arms, attaching the wrist cuffs with rope to the wall above her shoulders. Her body was flat like a table, and her head hung with her long, blond hair almost touching the floor.

"Alright, Rob, This slut needs a cock in her mouth. Go ahead, feed her your prick."

"Well, ah, are you going to stay?"

"Rob, I have seen literally hundreds of couple fuck, and have sex. Go ahead, stick your cock in her mouth."

Rob hesitated. Joseph stepped up, gently pushed Rob aside, and unzipped his pants. "I've wanted to do this all night to this slut. Allow me to break the ice." He pulled out a thick, semi-hard cock and jammed it into Marie's open mouth. Her wild eyes found Rob's as Joseph sawed his cock into her mouth. Rob could hear the sound of the cock pushing into his wife's throat. After just a minute, Joseph pulled out.

"Your turn. I've got some more work to do." With that, Joseph put his cock away and went to his toy box, returning with a black leather flogger. He spun the tails in the air as he stepped toward Marie.

Rob looked down at Marie as she said, "Rob" through the ring in her mouth. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his hard cock, and slid it into Marie's hot mouth.

As he did, the swinging flogger came from underneath and swatted Marie's ass. Joseph was unrelenting as he swung hard, covering both cheeks of Marie's now-clenching ass, the ends sometimes finding her pussy. She cried out around the hard cock that was pushing into her throat, spread-eagled and defenseless.

Stepping over a rope, Joseph moved between Marie's legs and softly dragged the tails of the flogger across Marie's spread and wet pussy. She tried to lift her head to look at him, but Rob's cock was fucking her face hard. She tensed, knowing what was coming.

With a mighty swish, the flogger fell on Marie's spread cunt. She screamed and shook, and the flogger fell again. Rob watched fascinated as his wife's cunt was whipped, and she screamed around his cock. Lost in lust, he fucked her face harder than ever before. He shoved himself until he was buried in Marie's mouth and throat, then howled as his cock pumped his load into her. Marie gagged and shook and screamed, lost in her violation.

Rob stumbled back as he pulled his cock from Marie's throat. He saw that Marie had his cum running up her face and into her hair, slightly diluted by her tears and saliva. Suddenly her eyes widened and she gasped. Rob looked up to see Joseph pushing his cock into the open cunt in front of him.

Joseph growled as he buried himself in Marie's tight, wet hole. With a crazed look, he brought the flogger down onto Marie's sore tits again and again as he pumped her with his cock. Marie screamed through the ring gag and twitched as she was beaten and fucked.

Joseph realized that he was losing control. He pulled back the flogger, then pulled his cock from the hot pussy. He stepped back, then delivered one last hard blow to Marie's spread cunt, splattering her juice and eliciting a loud scream from slutty Marie.

He quickly went to his toy box and returned with a long, fat dildo. Pushing hard, he buried nine inches inside of Marie. "Rob, come here and pump this fat monster into your slut's cunt." Rob hurried over and started pumping the ten-inch rubber cock into his wife's wet pussy. Joseph returned to the toy box, then handed Rob a powerful vibrator. "Make her cum, Rob."

Joseph went around the suspended girl, and leaned over her face. He dangled the end of a long, thin whip in front of her eyes, then shoved his cock deep into her mouth. He pumped hard and deep, his cock already wet from Marie's pussy, slipping easily down her throat. She moaned, and shook in her bonds from the attack on her pussy and her throat.

Joseph knew it was time, so he pulled his cock free and went to stand beside Marie. She was nearly overcome from Rob's assault on her pussy, shaking, moaning, and howling. Suddenly her body tensed, she screamed, and began violently pulling on her bonds.

As her orgasm hit her, so did Joseph. He brought the thin whip cracking down on her tits, the well-aimed strike leaving a bright red line across both tits and nipples. Marie's mouth was open, but no sounds came out as she convulsed and heaved. Joseph struck again, landing the tip of the whip on Marie's left nipple. Rob watched, amazed, as the whip lashed the other nipple and Marie shook. Joseph signaled Rob to move back, so he stepped back with the vibrator, leaving the dildo deep in his wife's cunt. Joseph swung the whip again, striking Marie directly on her throbbing clit. She screamed this time, her body bouncing and twisting, as she continued to cum in pain as the thin, red welt appeared across her labia.

Joseph moved quickly around the still-orgasming girl, untying and tying ropes as Rob stroked his growing cock and watched his wife shake and twist. Joseph removed the ring from her mouth.

Working the control panel, Joseph raised the chains. Marie's upper body was raised until her head was up, then her ankles were pulled up until her feet and hands pointed toward the ceiling. She was folded in half, her striped-red tits squeezed between her knees. Her head, still covered in Rob's cum, flopped from side to side. She was weak with orgasm, Joseph in front of her and Rob was behind.

"OK, Rob, Marie's last request. She didn't get to give you her virginity, but she wants you to be the first to fuck her in the ass. Spread this all over your cock, put it on thick." Joseph shot a big glob of lube onto Rob's hand, then filled his own hand, reached down, and rubbed it on and around Marie's virgin asshole. As he gently pushed a finger tip into her back hole, Marie came out of her orgasmic stupor and looked at him with unfocused eyes.

"Welcome back, cum slut." Joseph smiled at the incoherent girl as he softly pushed his finger farther into her ass. "OK, Rob, slowly push it in."

Rob lined up his hard cock and pushed it against his wife's tiny back hole. It resisted. Joseph reached down and rubbed Marie's clit. She moaned and shifted, and Rob's cock head suddenly slipped inside. Marie's eyes widened as she gasped. Joseph kept fondling her clit as Rob pushed deeper inside.

Joseph reached to the floor and picked up the vibrator as Rob worked his cock deep into his wife's ass. Marie moaned and shook, but she couldn't move far, as she was bound tightly.

"Sweet, slutty Marie." Joseph looked her in the eyes. "Rob has got his hard cock all the way in your ass. Congratulations, now you're an ass slut, too. But there's one more thing you want, isn't there? Tell Rob what you want."

Marie turned her head and looked at Rob as he began fucking her ass, long and deep. She moaned and closed her eyes as she felt her first ass fuck. Finally, she opened her eyes and stared at her husband, who's head was on her shoulder.

In a slow, wobbly voice she spoke. "Rob, I want two cocks in me. At the same time."

Joseph took his cue and firmly pushed his cock deep into Marie's tight cunt. Her eyes shot open as the second cock began to pump with the first. Her head fell onto Rob's shoulder, an animalistic growl coming from her mouth.

Joseph turned on the vibrator and touched it to Marie's clit. She shook her head no, but Joseph just smiled and started fucking her faster. Her body swung slightly between the men as they both pushed into her. Rob reached around and grabbed her tits roughly as he pumped her ass hard.

Marie's eyes rolled back in her head as her whole body shook. She was breathing fast and making a squeaking noise as the intense sensations sparked through her from head to toe. She couldn't feel anything, but she felt everything as she began to cum. She couldn't move on the outside, but everything inside was on fire.

"Uhhhggg...." Marie felt as if her head exploded as she came uncontrollably on the two cocks. Even with the restraints the men had to hold her in place. Her body tensed so tightly that she almost pushed the cocks out, but the men were pushing hard. Joseph kept the vibrator pressed to her clit as she screamed incoherently. The men kept fucking and Marie kept cumming, Rob pinching her sore nipples hard.

Rob had never felt anything as tight as Marie's clenching ass. He could barely move his cock in the tight hole, but he kept pushing and pulling as his wife's spasming ass sucked his cock. Then he felt it, the hot tingle, the tightening in his balls, the push of liquid through his hard cock. He howled as his hot cum flooded the tunnel of his wife's ass.

Joseph struggled to hang on as Marie quaked and he felt Rob's cock throb in orgasm. Then he relaxed. His job was done. It was time to fill this gorgeous slut with his cum.

He thrust long and deep, nearly pulling out, then jamming his cock deep into the orgasming girl. He felt the deep boil of his cum pushing up through the base of his shaft, the tickle of it approaching his cock head, then the euphoria of the blast deep into the hot pussy hole. He moaned loudly as shot after shot filled her clenching, hungry cunt. He watched Marie as she rode her never-ending orgasm.

***************

Marie woke up as she felt Rob lowering her onto the car seat. She noticed that she was wearing a t-shirt that she didn't recognize, a pair of sweat pants, and no shoes.

Rob kissed her on the forehead and closed the door, then went around and got in the driver's seat. As he started the car and drove away, Marie tried to sit up, but could hardly manage to do so.

"Welcome back, babe," Rob said. "Joseph had three video cameras running, he's going to send us the edited video in a few days. He took some screen shots, though. He said that these are for you to masturbate to until we get the video."

Marie shakily picked up the sheets that Rob had dropped on her lap. She saw an image of herself with both men fucking her at the same time. Her eyes showed only white, her irises rolled back in the sockets.

"That was the best ten thousand bucks we ever spent. I invited Joseph to dinner on Saturday night for a follow-up session. No charge. He'll give us another lesson."

*******

Joseph watched through the window as Marie and Rob drove away. It was time to start thinking about his next client, Jennifer.

No, that could wait until tomorrow. He could still smell slutty Marie, and it was making his cock thicken.

12