Tell Me You're Pretty

Story Info
A Daddy Dom punishes his sub the helps her feel pretty.
948 words
4.14
22.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is one of fiction. It depicts sexual relations between CONSENTING adults who participate in BDSM, specifically a DaddyDom/little girl relationship. It is not about underage sex or pedophilia.**

*****

Covered by the soft down comforter, face buried in her arms; only the back of her head could be seen. Her curls were strewn over the pillow. He sat on the edge of the bed, grasping the back of her neck.

"What's going on?" He asked quietly, pressing the tips of his fingers firmly against the sides of her neck.

Her body shuddering from the tears was the only response she gave. He squeezed tighter.

"Tell me."

She shook her head. He slid his hand up her neck to the back of her head and grasped her curls in his fingers, firmly pulling them and lifting her head up. She whimpered and struggled, a movement which only made him tighten his grip in her curls. He pulled her harder and led her onto the floor. She knelt before him, her head being held in place by his fist in her hair. She averted her eyes and he tugged her hair.

"Look at Daddy."

Her eyes caught his, briefly, then she looked away.

He yanked her hair. "I said look at Daddy."

This time she held his gaze. "Tell me, baby girl. Tell Daddy what's wrong?"

"I..." She tried to look down but his hand kept her head where he wanted it.

"I hate my belly!! And my breasts. They wouldn't fit in the dress I bought! I look ugly and I hate it!"

He pulled her up and flipped her over his lap. "I will not allow anyone to speak negatively about you or your beautiful body, and that includes yourself." He smacked her bare bottom 10 times, quickly and sharp.

She screamed out and tried to cover her bottom.

"Why? Why do you do this? You need to see what I can see. What everyone can see." He slapped her bottom again.

"I can't!" She yelled.

He sighed. "Why are you yelling at me?"

She was silent. He slapped her bottom several more times. "I asked you a question."

"I don't know." Was her muffled response.

He slid his hand down her bottom and pressed her thighs open. His fingers brushed her labia and he felt the heat coming from her pussy. She hated the spanking, yet loved it. He started lightly stroking her labia. Barely going inside and not touching her clit. Despite her tears and the pain emanating from her warm bottom, a small noise escaped her and she tried to press into his fingers. He didn't allow it and continued to stroke his fingers up and down. He felt her wetness seeping out.

"Tell me you're pretty." He said.

She moaned as his fingers found her clit. He stroked it hard and her hips started moving with his fingers.

"Tell me you're pretty." He repeated.

"Noooo..." Her voice was strained and quiet.

He rubbed her until she was quivering and gripping the sheets.

"I said, tell me you're pretty." She didn't respond and just as she was about to cum, his fingers went still. She cried out at the loss of stimulation.

"We are going to get this into your head. And that starts with you saying it. Say it, my love. Say: I am pretty." He gave her clit one stroke and her hips jumped.

"Say it."

"You want me to LIE?!"

Slap! Slap! Slapslapslapslap!

Tears filled her eyes and she whimpered. "Daddy, no, please stop!"

Slap!

"I'm pretty Daddy! I'm pretty!"

"How are you pretty?"

"I have pretty curly hair. And I have pretty green eyes. My bottom is round and full, just how Daddy likes it. I have a... A pretty smile."

"How else?"

"Ummm..." She trailed off as his fingers slipped between her swollen, wet lips again and found her engorged clit.

"Tell me."

"I have a nice shape. I'm curvy and soft, just how Daddy likes me."

He rubbed her clit harder and faster. She cried out as the fluid gushed out, covering his fingers. He pushed two fingers inside her right pussy and felt the walls clench around him. Three, then four. He filled her up with her fingers and worked his entire hand into her pussy. It clenched at his hand, sucking his fist like a vice. She was screaming and thrashing around as she squirted and gushed over and over, begging him to stop then begging him to keep going.

The orgasms seemed endless with his girl. The pleasure he could bring her was unlike anything he'd ever seen. He removed his hand and threw her on her back, touching the tip of his cock against the entrance of her body.

There was no hesitation from her as she screamed. "Daddy, fuck me please!! Fuck my pussy with your hard cock."

He slammed into her tight cunt and she yelled out. She grabbed at him and wrapped her legs around his waist, thrusting up into him. He wrapped his hand around her neck and she came so hard that he had to push into her to avoid being pushed out of her pussy.

He tightened his hand and felt the build up inside him. He fucked her, harder and harder, squeezing her neck. She was lost, the waves of the orgasms rising and falling until finally she felt his cock tremble and pulse and she screamed and came one last time as his cock spurted deep inside her.

They collapsed together, and he kissed her shoulder. "My love... My Daddy." She murmured.

His heart swelled and he gripped her closer. His baby girl. His love.