Tell The Truth

Story Info
Brother's woman forces him to lie.
1.2k words
3.63
57.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla awoke and looked at the time on the clock radio beside their bed. 2:00 AM it read. She had fallen to sleep about an hour earlier. Involuntarily, she reached over to Shep's side of the bed. He wasn't there, of course. His side of the bed was not slept in and hadn't been for two weeks now. Shep had left in a grouch from a spat that he and Marla had.

"What does 'manipulative, conniving, self-centered little bitch' suppose to mean anyway?" she said out load to herself as she thought about what Shep had said when he left. Marla and Shep had been living together for over two years and Marla thought that they had a good thing going, but obviously Shep was of a different mind set.

Marla was much younger than Shep and he realized that it wouldn't last forever, him being forty and she just twenty-two. Marla had a typical model-like body, tall and slim except for her extremely large breast. She had such a pretty face and long brown hair with deep green eyes. She looked like angel, but the little lady had quite an evil streak in her. Yes, Shep knew that it was lust and not love that had kept them together for the past few years, but he just couldn't handle the way she tried to manipulate people and her scheming.

Marla quickly rose to the sound of the doorbell. 'It was Shep,' she thought as her heart began racing. 'That Little Bastard is coming crawling back,' she thought as she grabbed her wrap. She walked toward the door when again the doorbell rang. She crossed her arms and thought about how she would greet Shep when she answered his ring. 'And just what do YOU want!' she thought sarcastically as she opened the door. Her mouth fell open as she said, "Billy?!"

Billy was Shep's younger brother. "Hi Marla," he said as he kissed her cheek and came in past her. "Where's that big brother of mine? Still sleeping?"

"Billy," Marla replied. "Shep left two weeks ago and hasn't been back since." 'I bet Shep sent him over here,' she thought to herself.

"Marla, I'm sorry to hear that," Billy replied sincerely.

'I bet!,' she thought. "Come on Billy!" she said in a cynical tone. "I know Shep sent you over here tonight. Didn't he!" Marla's tone had changed and she was accusing young Bill of some kind of ploy.

"What do you mean?" Bill replied.

"You mean to tell me that Shep didn't send you over here to see if I would come across for you?" Marla had fire in her eyes as she spoke. "Now come on, Billy. Tell the truth."

"Marla, so help me God," he replied as he raised his hand to his heart.

'Hmm,' Marla thought. 'I'm going to have to try something different,' she thought. "Want a coffee Billy?" she asked with a different tone than before. Marla made the coffee and set it on the kitchen table. Billy joined her and took a sip on his hot coffee, lightly burning his lips. He looked up at Marla and she had let her wrap open completely at the front. She made no effort to cover up, so Billy looked at what his big brother has been fucking for the last two years. He could see her large breast overflowing from the confines of the lingerie she wore. She sat with her legs slightly parted as he looked down between her thighs and saw the crotch of her panties. Marla was staring at Billy the whole time.

'How do you like that?' she thought as she widened her legs. "Now Billy," she started. "Tell me. Tell me that Shep sent you here tonight." She lowered her hands onto her breast and started to rub her nipples. "Tell me and maybe I'll let you feel these," she said as she exposed one of her large, hard nipple to him.

Billy looked on in amazement, totally bewildered as to what she was talking about. He could feel his cock start to stiffen.

"Why would Shep do that, Marla?" Billy questioned as he looked on.

"So he could have something to hang over my head until eternity!" she replied. "Now tell me and maybe I'll let you see this," she said as she pulled her panties to one side totally exposing her wet pussy. She slowly dragged her finger up between the lips of her pussy. Billy was totally aroused. "Tell me Billy!" she continued as she raised her finger to Billy's nose.

"Tell me and maybe I'll let you have a taste," she said as she forced her finger into Billy's mouth. 'I'll break this little bastard down,' she thought.

Billy just stared at Marla. He wasn't going to say nothing about nothing, if he knew nothing. Marla had now lost the wrap and had removed her lingerie. She continued to pet her hot pussy and purred to Billy, "Come on. Please tell me the truth. Please!" She slowly slid her panties down her thighs. Her scent was driving Billy crazy as she stepped out of her panties and tossed them to him.

"Billy!" she demanded. "Tell me the truth. And maybe, just maybe, I'll let you in here!" she said in a softer voice as she spread her legs still wider and pulled the lips of her pussy apart. Billy could see her juices running out of her shaven crack as he undid his pants and took out his hardened cock. 'Now I've got him,' Marla thought as she pulled him close. "Well Billy?," she question him as she started to stroke his manhood. "What will it be?" she continued as Billy lowered her to the floor.

Billy knew that if he said nothing then maybe he would get everything so he kept mum. Marla guided Billy's hard cock toward her pussy and lingered around the opening.

"Billy, tell me the truth and I'll let you put it in all the way," she said as she rubbed his nob against her clit.

"Marla, please!" Billy said as she was starting to get the better of him. Marla pushed herself over his nob and stopped. Billy could feel her cunt convulsing around his hard cock. She held him firm. "Billy! Tell me," she panted as she allowed his cock a little deeper. She let him slip and he started to drive his rock hard cock for all it was worth into her sodden pussy. She rose to meet his every thrust. Well, with all the fooling around, Billy came in a few short minutes, filling Marla with his hot jism. "Billy, tell me the truth," he could here Marla moan as he continued to pump his hot cream into her.

Completely spent, Billy replied, "Marla, if it'll make you happy," he paused as he stood up and pulled up his slacks. "Then, yes Shep sent me over here, but he really d......" He didn't have a chance to finish.

"That bastard!" she shrieked. "I knew it! Tell that bastard that I never want to see him again, and you!" She paused to get her breath. Billy looked at her, naked, covered in cum. "You get the hell out of here and I don't want to see you again!"

Billy shook his head and walked out the door thinking, 'Shep sure knew how to pick 'em!' He smiled and left.