Tell the Truth, All of It

Story Info
My life in a FLR.
1.7k words
2.48
41.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9volt
9volt
99 Followers

Tell the truth, with no equivocation or evasion

My wife Brandi and I have developed into a complete female led relationship. I am sexually under her control at all times, even when she isn't with me. I am honor bound to obey her or I would face severe consequences. Among her rules for me is that I must answer truthfully, with no equivocation or evasiveness, any question asked of me by anyone with respect to our relationship and sex life or I will face dire consequences. One time I hesitated to answer something her sister asked, because I was unsure if the rules applied to family as well. I learned quickly that the rules apply all the time, with everyone.

As punishment for my hesitation with her sister, she undid my pants and put me over her knee for a sound spanking right there in front of her sister. I was humiliated not only by the spanking but because by pulling down my jeans, she exposed the pink thong, white garter belt and seamed stockings I was hiding under my jeans. After Brandi gave my ass a good spanking, she had me stand without my jeans in front of her sister Bobbie and answer her questions.

Bobbie asked if I always wore women's under wear.

"Yes, Bobbie" I replied." I no longer own any traditional male boxers or other undergarments." Brandi motioned for me to remove my shirt which revealed my matching bra.

"Nice. It looks like you shave your legs too, right?' She asked with a giggle.

"Yes." I replied humbly, I am to keep myself shaved completely for the winter months. Brandi will allow me to have hair on my legs and chest in the summer time, but I am to remain smooth through the cold weather. She seems to enjoy late summer especially, as she taunts me about my impending shaving"

Brandi looked on, with an amused smile on her face. She encouraged her sister to continue.

"Have you ever had anyone notice your shaved legs in public?"

"Yes. You see, Brandi won't let me stop shaving until Memorial day weekend, and shorts weather in April or early May tends to expose me. We went to a party last May on Memorial Day weekend. Brandi, as she often does, made me shave on Thursday of that week, so I was still completely hairless on Sunday at the party."

"What did you wear to the party?"

"White shorts and an open collar shirt."

"Did anyone ask about that?"

"Yes, a few of her girlfriends commented on my legs. I suspected Brandi encouraged them to say something." Brandi smiled and nodded at her sister. "I wound up having to tell them about our lifestyle in detail."

"What was that like for you?"

"Well it was pretty embarrassing, because with every detail I revealed they would call over another friend, make me start from the beginning and reveal everything and that yes, even today, I am wearing panties under my shorts. As the laughter and squeals increased a few of the men came over. One asked if I was gay. I answered that I prefer women but will do anything my wife tells me to do and that has included some sexual acts with men. I also felt obligated to reveal -in the interest of no evasiveness - that Brandi frequently used her strap on to let me know she is the man of the family. "

Bobbie was brazenly rubbing herself in excitement. "Oh my gawd, that's so hot. What happened after that?"

"After that, Brandi came over to see what was going on and the whole story was retold, with my humiliation growing stronger by the second. People were asking questions - what color are your panties today? (Pink.) What does she do if you disobey? (She spanks me, denies me orgasms, makes me shave in summer months, schedules doctor appointments for me where I have to disrobe.) The whole party was in a sexual frenzy and they all wanted to see more. So, Brandi ordered me to strip down to my lace under things. I begged with pleading eyes but she didn't even look at me, so I began slowly peeling off my outer layer of clothes, revealing a pink thong and bralette. "

"OK, one more question. How may cocks did you suck that night?"

"Several. At least five, I think. Four came in my mouth, and one fucked my ass and sent me home with cum dripping into my panties. "

Bonnie was openly masturbating through her clothes, and Brandi told me to help her get off. I got between her legs and began licking her thru her yoga pants. She wrapper her legs tightly around my head and she came with a shudder, after about five minutes of my mouth on her pussy. I didn't really get to taste her but she smelled heavenly.

After that night, whenever she would come over, she would make me show her my panties and tell her any new stories of my submission, humiliation and servitude. She had become Brandi's partner in dominating me.

Brandi and I had planned a weekend away over the July 4th holiday weekend. Traditionally, as this was midsummer, the rules for my servitude were relaxed and we had more of a traditional marriage on these summer weekend getaways. But this year, Bobbie wanted to come with. We had rented a house on a lake with a pontoon boat and a large deck. On the drive up, Bonnie kept asking questions about our FLR and Brandi decided that, in order to satisfy her sister's curiosity, I would fall back into my submissive role despite it being a summer weekend. I started to object but the look from Brandi made it clear it would be unwise to offer any objection.

When we arrived at the house, I brought our luggage in. Brandi and Bobbie announced they would share the master bedroom suite and I would be sleeping in a small room off the kitchen. After a bite to eat, we went outside to see the boat and beach. Next to the deck was an outdoor shower. Brandi smiled and ordered me to strip and get into the shower. There wasn't anything surrounding the shower like a curtain or wall so I was pretty exposed. Brandi came back out and handed her sister a razor and a can of shave gel. They stripped down to their bikinis and started shaving me, starting on my back and chest, continuing down my legs. Once again I found myself watching all my manly hair wash down the drain. They had me bend over and they shaved my ass, with one of them sliding a shaving gel-lubed finger inside me. They turned me around to finish with mu pubic hair. They decided to leave a landing strip because it was more feminine than fully shaved. They handed me my attire for the boat ride once they were happy I was smooth enough. My attire consisted of a bikini similar to theirs, but pink. As we rode around the lake I realized I was going to have bikini tan lines for most of the summer. Bobbie kept snapping my bra strap when I wasn't looking. We passed some other boats and they flashed their boobs at the guys on the other boat, encouraging me to do the same, so I did.

When we came back to the dock, one of the boats of guys we had flashed followed us in. Brandi invited them ashore for a beer and they agreed quickly, tying their boat to our pier. Brandi ordered me to get everyone a beer and as I served them, my ass got pinched by every guy. Eventually, I was forced to tell my story of servitude and one guy asked why I went along with it.

"I guess I never really thought about not going along with it." I replied.

"You are kind of a pussy, then, I suppose," he taunted

"Well, I'm not especially well endowed." I admitted. He asked to see and I looked at Brandi. The whole group laughed when they saw how small I am. Bobbi suggested a game. She wanted everyone to guess who had the biggest cock and the winner got to fuck her. Randy was the biggest guy and he dropped his trunks to show off an impressive 8-inch monster. My wife licked her lips. Charlie went next and he sported at least 7 inches. Finally, Dean, the smallest guy there revealed he was packing a massive 10 inch cock. Bobbie immediately began sucking Dean. Brandi started kissing Randy and Charlie just looked at me and said, "It ain't gonna suck itself."

I looked at Brandi but she was busy, so I took him in my hands and got on my knees. I licked him slowly, taking the head in my mouth and gently caressing him with my tongue. I slid down and licked his smooth balls, before going back to sucking his cock in earnest. He started pumping, fucking my face and holding my head. I could tell he was close, and I hesitated, but he pushed into me and came with a torrent down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. The ladies were both impaled on hard cocks when I looked back over at them. I heard Bonnie first, then Brandi, cry out in orgasm before both studs grunted and came inside them.

Brandi beckoned me over to her. I looked with adoring eyes at her sexy body, with cum dripping from her wet pussy. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me to her pussy ordering me to clean her. I licked all over her smooth pussy and then slid my tongue inside her. My upper lip rubbed her slit while my tongue penetrated her. She came again, and a huge glob of cum expelled from her pussy into my mouth. I swallowed dutifully. Then I repeated my cleanup on my sister in law. The guys were all amazed at my willingness to do what I was told. I had swallowed every one of their cum tonight.

Before leaving, they invited us to a party the next day. "Be sure and bring her," Randy said, pointing at me. I'd like to see if she will take it in the ass as well as she does her mouth. He smacked my butt on the way back to his boat. I fell asleep that night in an odd sense of contentment for tonight and dread for tomorrow. As usual, Brandi had denied me an orgasm tonight. So my small cock was throbbing in my satin pajamas as I drifted off to sleep.

9volt
9volt
99 Followers