Tell The Truth Or Pay The Price!

Story Info
I make my wife dress as a slut & she get taken & loves it!
1.8k words
3.81
34.8k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just returned home from work, I opened the front door and I saw this domino's pizza bag was on the floor!

I looked puzzled then I heard this moan from upstairs at that I guessed Josie was feeling horny again and was fucking the pizza delivery guy!

Well I crept upstairs and looked in the bedroom without being seen or heard, Josie was on her knees getting fucked good and proper from behind and god it looked good as his big cock filled my wife's pussy with each thrust!

As he fucked my Josie he held her wonderful tits as Josie reached under and rubbed her clit, my cock grew as I watched on just out of site.

Then the pizza guy grunted and came inside Josie I quickly went down stairs out of site as he quickly left and I gave it a minute then opened and closed the door as if I'd just got home.

I went straight upstairs and Josie was looking flushed as she sat on the bed she kissed me and asked how my day went but I just replied "I'm so horny honey and I just wanna lick your pussy and make you cum!"

Josie said "let me just have a quick shower Hun"

"No babe I wanna lick your pussy right now!"

"NO babe!!! I need a shower" as Josie got up I pushed her on the bed and lifted her skirt and she tried to stop me from finding her pussy full of cum.

I licked her pussy and got a nice load of the pizza boy's cum and I said "babe you taste good tonight!" at that she slowly stopped struggling and let me lick her out as I buried my tongue deep inside her she moaned loudly as I rubbed her clit.

I stood up and undid my trousers and undressed then I pulled Josie down the bed a bit.

I pushed my cock inside her as I fucked my girl I lent forward and played with her sexy tits just as the pizza boy had done 10 minutes earlier. Josie pulled me onto the bed and she got on top and rode my cock grinding her pussy down my cock as she held my shoulders as she fucked me.

Josie now enjoying our love making and thinking she'd got away with fucking the pizza boy. Josie played with her tits which always turned me on and it wasn't long before I came inside her which made Josie cum moments after.

We collapsed and cuddled each other and we lay there, just holding each other. Then I asked her what she'd been up to today and there was no mention of the pizza boy. I pulled Josie across me and I spanked her bum hard at first she thought it was fun then each one got a little harder.

"Stop it babe you're hurting me," I stopped straight away not wanting to her my sweet sexy girl and I asked her again "have you missed anything out about your day?" I asked

"I don't know what you mean babe please stop!"

"I'll ask you one more time have you missed anything out about your day?"

"Yes, yes, yes I fucked the pizza boy! I'm sorry babe please forgive me?" she begged as I was posed to spank her again, I'd called her bluff as I wanted her to enjoy being punished and look forward to it!

I went into her draws and got out some of her stockings and a short skirt and also got one of Josie t-shirts out.

"Put those on were going out!"

Josie panicked as she knew the skirt only just covered her knickers so how could she wear it outside!!

Josie went to her underwear draw and took out some knickers but I just took them off her, "you won't need them" I told her.

Josie now was really worried, please don't make me do this babe please!!

If you wanna fuck the pizza boy and not tell me then this is what happens to you!

Josie now ready, looked so god damn sexy and a looked complete slut as well!

I opened the door and unlocked the car and Josie zoomed out of the house and ran to the car and just as she got there I locked the car making stand there and wait as she tried to pull down her skirt without much luck. I locked the house and unlocked to car.

We got in the car drove off to the beach front. I parked by the arcades and we got out. Josie really worried no as she was really scared people would see her pussy as the skirt was so short.

I took her hand and we walked along the sea front, pass the car park looking out over the sea. I smiled as I looked down the cars parked up and there where loads on couple in there cars..

As we walked by the cars I placed my hand on Josie's bare bum and she got redder and redder as the people looked at her shocked.

We got to the shelter at the end of the path and I unzipped my fly and took out my cock. Josie looked about and then sank to her knees as I pushed her down and she took my cock in her mouth I told her to rub her pussy as she sucked me.

A couple of guys had followed us to the shelter and were watching as they stroked there cocks. I told them to come over and pulled Josie off my cock and told her to suck off these two guys as I watched.

Josie was shocked at first then she took there cocks in her hands and rubbed them and them licked them both wanking one as she sucked on the other then she swapped over, two more guys appeared and watched on as Josie sucked these two guys cocks.

One of the guys went behind Josie and pushed his cock into her as she sucked off his mate. He held her hips and fucked her I rubbed my cock as I watched my girl getting the fucking of her life.

The two other guys also rubbed there cocks as they watched.

The guy fucking Josie came inside her and he was replaced by the guy Josie was sucking off. He too didn't take long in cumming inside Josie as well.

Josie looked at me and I nodded to the guy two guys I said there next and Josie walked over and again took there cocks and rubbed them as she kissed them both before pushing one guy down and riding his cock. This mate gave Josie his cock to suck as she rode this mate.

I said to him "why don't you fuck her arse mate, she's a dirty slut and would love to be taken in both holes at the same time"

He grinned and went behind Josie and pushed her forward and pushed this finger inside her, and then he pushed his cock into her.

Now she had two cocks in her and the guys fucked her long and hard as a young couple now watched on as the girl rubbed her boyfriends cock as they watched on.

Josie was smiling at me as the two cocks in her fucked her fast and hard as she pushed back matching the thrusts as she enjoyed there throbbing cocks.

The young couple watching were also enjoying the show, the girl was now sucking her boyfriend off but still watching Josie take the two cocks.

The guy in Josie's arse pulled out and moved round and shot his load over Josie's face and hair.

The girl sucking her boyfriend also took his load in her mouth and swallowed his cum. She stood up and walked over to Josie and kissed her and licked the cum running down Josie's chin as she played with Josie's tits.

The guy who still fucking my Josie's pussy was now cumming inside her as well now and empting his seed inside her.

The girl pushed Josie to the floor and sat on her face and she told her boyfriend to fuck her.

She took off her top and he sucked on his girlfriends small tits as Josie started to licked the girl out. Josie loved a pussy every now and again so I knew she'd be enjoy this little beauty.

The guy fucked my Josie good and hard as the girl pulled on Josie's rock hard nipples, my cock was about to explode but I wanted Josie to take my cum so I stopped rubbing cock.

Oh yeah Josie was really getting it from these two, the girl was now rubbing Josie's clit as her boyfriend fucked Josie's cum filled pussy.

Suddenly Josie moaned out loudly and the boyfriend pulled out and Josie squirted about four feet in the air as the boyfriend came over Josie's tits. The girl squeezed Josie's tits together and her mouth dropped open as she moaned loudly as she came on Josie's face.

They made off leaving Josie and me there on our own both naked and pleased with our night's fun then the Police arrived out of nowhere!

The taller of the two Policemen said we've had a complaint about some couple having sex in public!

The smaller Policemen said "and I think we've found the right couple!"

"Well you have two choices you can come with us to the station or you can fuck us both there and now?" he said.

Josie smiled and said "The second one please!"

The Policemen unzipped there trousers and Josie got on her knees and the taller Policemen pushed his cock into her dripping wet pussy.

The smaller Policeman came over to me and said "On your knees!"

I panicked and looked at Josie who was smiling at my plight.

I had no choice and did what he asked and dropped to my knees.

He pushed me forward pushed his cock inside me taking me from behind, god it felt big but it sure did feel good!

Josie was enjoying her cock inside her as the Policeman fucked her long deep and hard!

I watched as her tits swayed with each trust, then the Policeman fucking me reached under me and started to wank my cock as he fucked me!

Well this felt amazing and I soon cum on the floor as he still took me from behind.

Josie came too as she saw me cum but the Policemen still carried on fucking us!

It wasn't long before they swapped over and continued fucking us. They started to fuck us faster now and we both knew we were about to take there cum inside us when they both pulled out and both shoved there cocks into our mouths and delivered there cum.

We both struggled to swallow it all both having some spill out and run down our chins. The Policemen laughed at us and told us to go home or we would be arrested for real!

We quickly gathering our clothes and put then on as we ran off.

As we pulled up outside our house Josie looked at me and smiled and said "Fancy pizza tomorrow?"