Telling Her

Story Info
Femdom: Having the guts to say it.
772 words
4.26
15.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defiant_1
defiant_1
131 Followers

There was no easy way to say it. And screwing up my courage to do so was an agony of fearful emotions, led by what could easily be rejection and, as a result, the end of an otherwise superb relationship.

I wanted her to collar and leash me while I knelt naked at her feet. I wanted to lick her footwear, suck her toes, and open my mouth wide as she slid her high heel between my lips with a command to suck. I wanted to be in her bondage - my balls tied and separated, my wrists cuffed, my ankles shackled. I wanted to be disciplined and humiliated by her. I wanted her to be in control, including my orgasms so that I could cum only after she gave permission.

And after I ejaculated wherever she directed, I wanted to hear her tell me to bring my lips and tongue close to my mess, to lick it up, to savor it and then to swallow it.

I wanted to be her plaything, her collared puppy, her high heel fetishist, her whipping boy, her slave.

Christine, who I was visiting on that memorable night, and I had developed an intimate relationship that extended beyond our respective physical needs. We were on the same page when it came to emotional and intellectual sharing. That, naturally, led to some great conversations on current affairs while also providing bonding on the softer topics related as they related to the human condition.

We sat in the living room enjoying drinks and light banter when, during a conversational lull, I screwed up my courage and took a chance on telling her.

"Christine," I began, "I have a confession about my sexual fantasies."

"Oh?" she questioned, giving me her full attention.

"Um, yes," I stumbled, "You see, I have recurring thoughts about wanting to please and serve you."

Her eyes lit up and, with a thoughtful facial expression, replied, "I'm glad you finally opened up about your need to submit. I've been aware of this propensity of yours for quite some time."

I lowered my eyes, embarrassed, and held my breath waiting to hear more.

"At first, I thought your desire to please me was simply good manners and innate courtesy and, of course, the attraction you feel for me. But there's more, isn't there? You want me to dominate you, to provide the strict feminine control you seek "

"Yes, Christine. I'd like to try being overtly submissive to you. I need to feel your dominance and give you my obedience."

A moment's pause, which seemed longer, and she then said, "Put down your drink, get on your knees in front of me and beg. Talk about your need to be my slave."

Taken aback, I didn't think she'd go right to the heart of the matter so quickly. Christine's use of the s-word was astonishing.

I moved quickly to obey.

From my kneeling position, I looked her in the eye and pleaded with her to take and train me as her slave. "This is where I want to be, Christine. It thrills me to be in this subservient position with you. Please take ownership of me. Please collar me. Being like this with you is where I long to be. It's been an erotic dream for a very long time. The idea probably got its grip on my mind back when I was a child at the circus. I remember seeing the gorgeous lady with boots on her long legs and a whip in her hand as she went into the lions' cage. Even then, I knew I wanted to obey her, just as the lions did."

"Your need to serve and obey is intriguing," she said. "It might be fun to turn you into my plaything, my whipping boy, my slave. You look good down there."

"I want to be owned, Christine. Please train me to be the best slave I can be so that you can be proud of your ownership."

"If you want me to be your mistress then you'll need to obey me without regard for your desires. And if I take you, we'll find out how committed you are to serving at the feet of a woman who might take your submissive personality much deeper than you might have anticipated. Just because we've both used the word 'slave' to describe your ambition, you're a long way from reaching that plateau."

As my lips found the toe of Christine's shoe, I heard her say, "It pleases me that you're already so obedient. Lick it like the good slave I intend making you."

defiant_1
defiant_1
131 Followers