Telling of the Dragon's Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting the girl with a naughty tale.
6.2k words
4.41
21.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. MMel
Mr. MMel
17 Followers

The Emerald Scholar's Book for Lovers - Stories from Bedo Street

Chapter 1: The Telling of the Dragon's Game

My name is Azel Fairbanks, also known in some circles as the Emerald Scholar. I have gained a reputation for writing stories about the interactions between my own human race and the magically inclined flying beasts known as dragons. Sometimes I write about the more...exotic interactions I hear about.

The general populace of my country of birth considers dragons as monsters, creatures of destruction and hatred spawned from the great Lord of Evil himself. Through my particular experiences, I discovered that this view was naively incorrect: dragons tend to be the nicest, happiest, and most loving beings you could ever meet. Based on my own experiences, I would say my own race tended towards wickedness, not the other way around. I almost laugh every time some herder blames a dragon for eating his sheep because I know they are not meat eaters.

In a nation I visited across the sea, people held dragons in high regard. They told stories about them and those humans who entered their culture. Some of my favorite stories came from the husband of a happy couple living on Bedo Street in the northern territories of that land. His wife, my wife, my dragon friend, and his dragon friend all came around to sit in and listen while he dictated the stories to me. The first story he told was how he met his wife, which I have titled "The Telling of the Dragon's Game."

<>

To think it was only a year ago that I was fighting alongside my fellow Western Knights to repel an invasion from across the sea. We were victorious, but in the wake of the fighting and death I had witnessed I wished for a change of scenery in my life. I went north, packing little and relying on the hospitality of those I met along the way.

In the northern territories, which I was traveling though, made up of small villages and generously spaced farmsteads, most would welcome a kind stranger like me heartily. They seemed to be ever the more welcoming if a pretty, young, and available daughter was present. Unlike some that would abuse the hospitality of these people and the innocence of their girls, I refused to stay at any house that would cause such issues.

I sometimes wondered at night why I limited myself this way. As I slept, many times on just a blanket and pillow on a floor, I would almost curse my chivalry. I might have instead been in a cozy bed with a young, naked, and freshly mated girl lying against me. I could be gently caressing her breasts as she slept and deciding if I should mount her again in the morning or simply be off early in search of another home with another girl's embrace to enjoy.

Unlike where I grew up, the people of these lands did not frown on a promiscuousness to an extent. They saw a man like me as a blessing. They believe it's good for the family tree or something along those lines. Sometimes I think that people like me less because I am refusing any refuge where the temptation of a young woman might be present. Not only that, but with a strong, knightly man like me, what nice young girl would not want me to mate with her? Alas, these thoughts start taking hold of me, and I must break away for fear of going mad. Fortunately, I find these only grow strong when I am alone in bed, when it is hard to occupy my mind with other business. I guess I should be happy that these thoughts have pushed out the memories of the war.

On one particular day, I woke up from one of those blankets on the floor, this time in the home of an older couple that ran a flourmill. I was on a sightseeing trip of the area's beautiful meadowlands rumored to be a popular location for dragons. I was fascinated with them, though I never had the chance to meet one in person.

In addition to a small breakfast, my hosts offered some advice to me.

"So you want to see some dragons? Then I would highly recommend taking the western road and taking a right turn on Bedo Street. The area around the house up there is known to be a popular spot for those critters to play", the husband said.

The wife had a peculiar look on her face. It looked like she was a bit confused and then suddenly realized something. She then spoke as well. "Yes, you should go up there and ask the g... people who live up there about them. They should be able to help you."

Hmm, something was odd in the way she said that. I allowed that thought to pass however, and thanked the two for their advice; I decided to take them up on it as well. I said my goodbyes, made my way out the door, then headed west until I turned on Bedo Street. About a mile down, I knocked upon the door to the lone farmhouse.

A cute little girl, somewhere in her early teens, answered the door. Her eyes grew very wide and she began to greet me excitedly... "Hello mister! How are you? Whatcha come to my house for? Huh? Huh? Wow, you're from west, aren't you? You've come a long ways to come all the way up here to..."

I couldn't get a word in over her wild chatter, but she stopped when another figure entered the view from the door. The girl's mother came over and interrupted her, "That's enough now dear, I think you're going to scare him away with all that chatter."

She cautiously looked me over. She must have noticed my clothes were that of the western knights because she quickly warmed up to me. "Please come in sir, you are most welcome here. Is there something you wanted?"

"Well, actually, you might find this funny, but I came here looking to meet a dragon. The couple at the flourmill told me I would have good luck if I came around here."

The mother smiled and responded, "Well, they are very correct because we often have dragons that spend their summers here. So you will most probably get to meet some if you are patient."

"Well, that's fantastic! I don't know though, do you think it's odd that I would have such a strange quest?"

"No, not at all! I think it's cute!"

"Me too!"

"Oh, beastie, why don't you go find one of your friends and bring them here. I'm sure they would love to show off to our guest!"

"Okay, I'll go get one of them right now!"

With that, the girl ran by me and around the side of the building, towards the trees behind it. The mother laughed warmly. It was when she was laughing that I realized how beautiful this woman was. Her shining eyes, her bright smiling face, not to mention what looked to be a well-built farm girl body under her pretty blue dress... ah, but I had to stop myself in shame. To have such thoughts about a mother like that, how horrible. After all of those willing virgin girls, I would desire her! Oh, but what if she had a husband?

I was apparently letting expression reflect my thoughts, for she noticed that I was wincing. "Are you alright? Please come in."

"Oh, don't worry, I'm fine. Thank you."

I made my way into the house. She looked like she was about to say something, but realized that she was still holding a large knife behind her back. She nonchalantly set it down on a nearby table and sat down on the nearest chair. She looked at me with her head slightly cocked to one side and a gentle smile set on her lips. It seemed like she could no longer think of anything to say, and I could tell she was a bit nervous. The question about her husband came to mind and I decided I should address the issue outright. "Are you sure your husband will be okay with me being here? I would think some men would find this a bit inappropriate..."

She looked quite surprised and brought her hand up against her chest, in a 'who, me?' expression. "Oh, sir, I'm not married."

She was probably like the young girls I avoided, who would give themselves to travelers and bear children without the father. In my part of the country that was not looked upon well, so I always assumed a mother was also a wife.

"I'm sorry, I'm from the western territories and I just assumed that you had a husband when I saw your daughter and all."

She looked even more surprised, and her jaw fell open slightly. "Oh... oh, sir, that's my sister..."

Suddenly the entire situation changed. She was not a mother as I had assumed... of course not! What a fool I was. She was much too young to have a teenage daughter already!

I decided to ask another question. "Did... do you have any children of your own?"

"No, sir."

"Have you... ever tried?"

In our nation, asking a woman if she has ever tried to have children is a euphemistic way to ask if she has ever had sex. Asking this question was also a definite indicator of my interest in her. To make the situation more intense she did not show fear or revolt at my inquiry, but rather a certain interest.

"Well..." her hand moved down from her breasts, tracing down her belly and coming to rest in between her legs. "...No strange man's touch has ever been upon me..."

That was it. There was something about this woman. I could no longer hold back in the name of my chivalrous path - I had to let my desire be appeased. We could see in each other's eyes that chemistry was forming fast. However, just as I built myself up to make the next move, the sister ran back into the house. Drat.

"Hey, I found Betram's family and they say he can come and visit!"

"Oh, that's nice, beastie... but... uh... would you mind playing with him for a while first, maybe for an hour?"

"Really? A whole hour? Can we go all the way up to the creek?"

"Oh, certainly, sweetie. Just don't take any rides around on him; you know how I feel about that."

Without another word, the younger girl shot out the door and left the two of us to ourselves again.

"Oh, she is quite an energetic kid, but she's a good girl. She usually does what you ask her to."

I was surprised at the ease she let the girl go off running to those creatures, so I asked her about it. "You don't mind her going out there by herself alone with dragons? It sounds dangerous."

She sighed, and after a moment of consideration, she gave me her opinion on the matter. "I would more readily let her be with them than with a human man, to be sure. I have come to believe they are more civilized than we are. Betram is actually the son of two nice dragons that would care for her like their own."

I was surprised to hear about dragons in that light. My only prior experience with them was during the war, when they fought as flying assault units on both sides. I knew that just like humans they could be peaceful or dangerous depending on the situation and the individual. I never thought of them as nurturing parents and little children, though.

My mind soon returned to the recent energy between the two of us that had since appeared to evaporate. For some reason I could not bring up the subject again; it seemed too awkward. It came to mind that I could try telling a story, one I would only tell in certain company. I had a special one that I thought would fit the occasion.

"An hour to wait, I guess. Hmm... how about I tell you one of my... personally favorite stories?"

She had a look of limited interest at the suggestion. "Well, I guess so."

"It's what we call... well... a sensual tale... I guess... The Dragon's Game."

Her interest quickly changed for the better. "Really? Oh, I hope it's good. Please sit down, though."

I took a seat on the nearest chair and began to tell the story.

<>

The people of a small village knew of a dragon that lived nearby that offered to play a game with women who would visit him. Those who returned came back with beautiful gems, gold, and other fantastic items. A farm girl who was interested in the treasure but also having a particular interest in the dragon decided to try her luck as well. She went to his house in the deep forest south of the village.

<>

The dragon welcomed her warmly. "Ah, another who would like to play my game? As you can see behind me I have many treasures to offer such pretty girls as yourself." His motioned towards the impressive stock that sat on a shelf behind him reaching so high that only a dragon like himself could reach the highest items. He then began to describe the rules of the competition, though those details are not particularly relevant to our tale.

<>

What really mattered were the stakes of the game. "Now then, this is what it comes down to. If you are to win a match, I must surrender to you one of my treasures. However, if you are to lose you must surrender to me one article of your clothing. Let's see here..." he inspected the girl's apparel. "Your pack does not count, go ahead and set it aside. The same goes with your hood, too."

The girl obeyed, and took off the two items and placed them behind her. "Good. Now let's play."

This being her first try at the game, she made a bad decision and lost. She had to give her coat to the dragon. "Oh, not a good start. Do not worry, though. I'm sure you will get the hang of this." She was a fast learner and won three straight matches, but lost the next.

"You can take your boots off next. They both count as one item, though."

She removed her boots and gave them to the dragon. She then won two more matches, and then had to surrender her socks. After she handed them to the dragon, he decided to take a good look at her exposed feet and commented on them. "My, you have such cute feet. Not as cute as young girl dragon's, to be sure, but quite nice for a human." The girl smiled. She never considered her toes as being cute.

"Ah, but let us continue," said the dragon.

This time she lost again with no wins in between. She had to remove her blouse and hand it to the dragon. Now the dragon had a better view of what he was playing against. She had a healthy farm girl form, with a heavy build but well-kept physique and two nice breasts, ones that complemented the rest of her nicely. They remained prisoners behind her brassiere, eager for release.

The sight of the girl's half-bare upper body and the thought of a more sparsely covered view of the pretty lass began to take effect, and the dragon could feel the warmth in his scales. His sex started to become stiff, but only by a bit. He tried his best at calmly hosting some more play.

The girl had excellent luck, and won four straight matches. Now at the fifth, she was obligated to remove her skirt. She stood up, unbuttoned it, and let it fall to the ground. The dragon could not help but smile at the sight. The girl's cute feet gave way to some very beautiful legs, and full strong thighs, coming together by the place still covered by her panties.

As he took a good look at those panties, he noticed the hint of wetness beginning to form there. His sex became more awake, and began to fill its space beneath his scales. He delighted as in the sensation made by it sliding against its prison, causing such wonderful pleasure.

<>

I looked over at my listener, quite captivated by my tale. While looking at her face I allowed myself to view her legs in my peripheral vision. She was alternately pressing them together and releasing them with anticipation. With the story and the excitement of my listener in my mind, I, too, began to feel my sex begin to grow and press up against its walls. I needed to continue...

<>

She only won one match this time and then she had to remove her brassiere. Aroused by the game's stakes just like the dragon, she made no delay to tug at the bow on the front, and the cloth fell away. She made a quick shrug, and allowed it to fall to the floor. She was now on her knees before the dragon, with only her panties remaining, which were showing off even more wetness. The dragon took a good look at the girl's wonderful breasts. He could imagine how firm and loving they probably felt.

<>

Her areolas were so deep that they looked almost black in the soft light, and her nipples were already very hard. They were large, wide nipples, ones that could feed her young well. The girl brought a hand up and almost hypnotically began to touch her own breast, cupping it, then rubbing at its excited tip.

<>

The excitement was getting the best of the dragon and he began to swoon in his arousal. He began to smell the sweet aroma of the girl, that delicious smell coming from between her legs. It was almost too much to bear, but he had to play on. The girl won two more matches, and in her excitement of winning gave the dragon a lovely show of her swaying breasts.

<>

Finally, she lost. She stood up, faced away from the dragon, and pulled her last article of clothing down her legs. She stood there bent over, with her cute rear exposed to the dragon's lustful gaze, and began to wave it from side to side. The dragon hit his fist to the ground as her little dance drove him mad.

<>

She then turned around, allowing the dragon to look at her nether lips. They were so large and well shaped, shimmering with the moisture she had already poured out from before. She bent down, retrieved her underwear, and threw it to the dragon. He took the opportunity to get a deep inhalation of her scent soaked into the cloth, and the musk was enough to make his sex force its way out of his scales by a bit.

<>

I broke away at this point to notice that my audience was really enjoying the tale. I was concentrating on the story so hard that I did not notice she had pulled her panties all the way to her ankles. She was now attending her pussy with her right hand, just stroking the exterior and slightly spreading herself open. Her other hand was lazily tracing across her breasts, though they were still well covered. She had her eyes closed, probably so she could better visualize the words.

Her sex was moist and large just like the girl in the story. She had such strong flowing legs, such... cute toes. I did not even think about it before, but she was almost a perfect match to the girl in the story.

She noticed my pause and looked at me. She smiled and thrust a finger into herself, begging, "Please, go on!"

<>

The dragon spoke to the girl, "Now you are out of clothes, but you have won a good amount of my treasures as well. You may be on your way. Sorry you have to go out there with nothing but your hood and pack, but those were the stakes of the game."

The girl looked quite disappointed. A thoughtful, nearly sinister grin formed on the dragon's mouth. "However, if you're willing, we can have one last game. The stakes are simple. If you win, you get... double... what you have already won and you win your clothes back." The girl waited, and realizing he was not continuing, asked, "and if I lose?"

He simply responded, "You know."

Therefore, they had one last intense match. It was the dragon who won in the end.

<>

My listener let out a moan, and I took a quick glimpse to witness her now lustfully masturbating, her finger thrusting quickly in and out of herself. Her scent was beginning to grow strong, and I observed that I was fully erect. Not wanting to let the rising energy subside, I promptly continued.

<>

The girl stepped back from the table. Was she going to try to run away? To the dragon's delight, she was planning quite the contrary. She set herself down against some conveniently placed pillows and spread her legs in anticipation. The dragon immediately spread his scales, finally releasing the entirety of his erect member out. The girl gasped at the sight of the beast's penis, a mighty spear excitedly ready to pierce her hot center.

He spoke, "My dear, some girls were simply greedy and tried to flee when they lost their last game. Some cried. Some like you were willing. You, however, are by far the most willing of all of them. I feel this session will only be rivaled by its opposite, one where a particularly slippery young girl fought so hard to escape."

Mr. MMel
Mr. MMel
17 Followers
12